The Flatmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye, mom."

"Bye honey. Take care."

...

"In the heat of moment, we never realized how late it's become. I'm hungry." Lisa complained.

"Don't worry babe. We'll have some Chinese takeout." Jake said calling the Fast Food Restaurant. "Yeah! This is Jake Olsen. I'd like to have my regular for two... Yeah, bring it as soon as you can... Thank you."

"Babe, the food's coming. Don't worry." Jake pulled her closer and kissed once again. "Would you mind waiting for the delivery guy, I'm gonna take a shower. Then after me, I'll help you, and we'll have dinner."

"Sure. As long as you promise not to let yourself off in the shower. I'm hungry for this too." Lisa said gripping the bulge between Jake's legs.

"Mmmmm... I sure will wait for that moment." Jake said feeling her breasts. "I'll be sure to have me some of this and that," Jake said touching the dampness between the legs.

"Hurry-up then. Dress up. The guy will be here in five minutes."

Both Jake and Lisa got off the bed. And Jake helped her put on some shorts and headed to the shower. He set the right temperature and waited for Lisa while soaking wet under the hot shower for some time. The bell rang. "Now, it'll only take few minutes," Jake said to himself.

Yes, it only took only minutes. Lisa knocked on the door of shower. "Can I enter now?" she asked.

"Why yes. I was waiting for you..." was all Jake could mutter when his eyes lit up with excitement. "Wow, and I thought you couldn't get better." Jake walked up to her and held her hand, and brought her near the shower. He stared at her perfect body. She stood 5'4'' which suited to his 5'10'' height and lanky figure. Lisa was wrapped in towel -barely covering her breasts and sex region. Her cleavage was clearly visible, something which Jake hadn't seen even in their near four months of living together. In fact, he barely knew she had such killer looks until about one month ago when she stripped down to bra and panties in the living room. The view of her cleavage turned him on, and his manhood showed his appreciation towards Lisa's body.

"I guess someone finds me desirable," Lisa said gripping his manhood from outside his boxers.

"You are the most beautiful and sexy girl in the world. Don't ever let anyone otherwise. If anyone doesn't appreciate your beauty, then they're blind." Jake complimented making her blush.

"You know we can never un-see once we take these off," Jake said pointing to their extra clothes. "Are you sure... you want to be with some miserable nerd like me???"

"You are a perfect person, inside and out Jake. And I want my first time to be with you."

"You too?"

"Yeah! I had gone to second base with my ex-. I wanted to wait for when I felt that was the special moment to do it, and he was impatient. So he left." Lisa said with a huge grin. "I'm glad he did. And now I get you as my first one. The one who cares about me more than anyone else." She said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I can't believe I'm going to share my special moment with an Angel."

"And I can't want to share the moment with my prince."

They could no longer wait and hungrily tasted each other. Liking, sucking, kissing and biting one another's lips. Her hands roamed around his back until she reached the elastic band of his boxer. Getting his boxer off with just one arm was difficult, very difficult.

"Here let me," Jake said and slowly stripped his boxers, and presented his manhood -untouched manhood- to her. Then he slipped her towel off. Both squealed in excitement of seeing each other naked. They hugged each other for few moments. His wet chest firmly squeezing her large blossom, and his manhood poking towards her thighs. Neither could find perfect words to describe the moment or each other's beauty.

"Perfection..." was all Jake could say and "Magical..." was all Lisa could add.

Jake didn't want to rush things in the shower. In fact, he was extra careful to not let her wrist get harmed. So, he took the shampoo from the bottle and gently applied it to her hair. Massaging her head first then slowly cleaning her neck, then back, then her ass -without provoking much- and finally her legs. He then shifted his focus on her breasts and gently applied soap over them. Massaging them one after another. Sensually grazing the areolas. Then holding the nipples and cleaning them by rubbing them between his forefinger and thumb. He cleaned the right breast first and then moved to the left one.

"Left one!!" Lisa made an obvious pun and laughed, to which he replied sarcastic "Ha-Ha" mocking her.

He cleaned up her remaining breast and then moved to her tummy. Her firm and flat tummy. He gently applied soap and caressed her tummy, as though she carried his new-born -he intended to make her carry one at some point. Then he moved onto her sensitive place between her legs. He applied soap into his hands and gently rubbed them against her thighs first, slowly moving upwards. When he reached the uppermost part of his thigh, he lightly touched her sex region, to which she moaned softly.

"Please don't tease. I'm sensitive now." Lisa said.

"How can I clean you up, without touching?" Jake teased. And began rubbing his hands against her soft and moist folds. She was dripping from their previous encounter in bed and now in the shower. He rubbed his hands, more vigorously than before but still at a slow pace, against her clit. And in a matter of minutes, she came. This was the first orgasm Lisa had with Jake, and the first one Jake had provided to Lisa. Both felt happy and proud looking at each other's eyes intensely and kissed each other again. Lisa suddenly felt weak, and her knee trembled after her orgasm. Jake held her back against his chest -left arm cupping her breast and right arm still protecting her wrist.

"I think we should clean up and eat dinner," Jake suggested.

"But I haven't had the pleasure of returning the favor," Lisa said feeling somewhat sad.

"Don't worry babe, you'll get plenty of opportunities. For now, let's clean up and have dinner. Please. I know you're on an empty stomach and I don't like that." Jake said and tickled her, trying to cheer her up. And she did giggle. "Okay, you win. But I want me some meat afterward." Lisa said with a pout -too cute not to kiss. Jake pecked her lips once again and cleaned her up. Then he started to soap himself and clean himself. Lisa did whatever she could with her one arm, massaging his manhood till it became monstrous. And grasped by the thought that she'd have to take this monster inside her mouth and more importantly inside her sex. Both of them cleaned up and dried themselves before having dinner in the kitchen. And cleaned it afterward. Nude.

After cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes, Jake lifted Lisa and carried her to her room, and gently placed her onto her bed. He then slipped alongside her and looked at her in amazement.

"I can't believe I'm in the same bed as this Angel." He said pointing at her. Then kissed her forehead and slowly dropped down her body kissing her lips, then her cheeks. Then he moved down to her neck and slowly licked her, and planted a kiss. Then made his way to the left nipple and kissed there. Sucking the nipple lightly, and then tried to take as much of her breast as possible in his mouth. He again returned to sucking her nipple and biting it, as he played with the remaining breast with his hand. Then he began working on the right nipple and breast with his mouth while playing with the left one using his hands. Slowly dropping down, to her tummy again and patting that frim muscle -licking the naval region. And he slowly moved over to her inner thighs, kissing them when he reached her holy entrance.

"May I?" Jake asked for permission to give her the sensation of oral pleasure.

"Yes, dear. You don't need to ask."

"This is my first time, so don't take it personally if I -you know- suck at this," Jake said and lightly kissed her outer folds.

"Please. Not anymore teasing." Lisa requested.

Jake complied. He poked his tongue against the soft pussy. She had a small batch of blonde pubic hair which highlighted her sex along with that sweet fragrant of her fluids. Lisa had a pink colored pussy, which he slowly penetrated using his tongue and began to lick the outer folds as he did. Lisa suddenly jerked at this wonderful sensation and pulled Jake's head closer to her sex. He found her clit and sucked on that sensitive part. Jake cycled between licking her sex, sucking her clit and tongue fucking her. He'd never done it before, yet it came naturally to him, and Lisa seemed to enjoy his every touch.

Jake then slowly pressed his middle-finger against her entrance and looked at her to ask for her permission. Lisa nodded, so, he slowly inserted his middle finger inside, while continuously licking and sucking the outside folds of her sex. Jake continued his finger's movement, while he took his other hand to play with her areola and nipples.

Lisa moaned loudly at this strange sensation. The first sensation of a foreign finger inside her pussy felt painful, but she soon eased up and started enjoying the pleasures of finger fucking. And it combined with the playful sensation on her nipple and areola gave her immense pleasure. Such pleasure that her whole body shake and she felt tense.

Jack slowly added his forefinger inside her pussy and began to increase the speed of his fingers. He vigorously sucked on Lisa's clit and pinched the nipple hard. The mixed feeling of pain and pleasure for Lisa cleared soon, and it was only pleasure for her. So much in fact that she started shaking more and more and felt her sex tense up. She knew what was about to happen but did not want to ruin the surprise, so just kept moaning in immense pleasure.

"MMMMMM... Yeah!! Jake"

"MMMMMM... Faster Jake"

"MMMMMMMM..." was all she could utter before having a massive orgasm. The biggest one she'd ever had. Bigger than the one she had in the shower and greater than the one she had with her ex- or her own hand for that matter. She had very less sample size to compare the orgasm she just had with. But it was one of those she'd always remember.

For Jake, it was a total surprise. One second he's giving it all, and another second he's soaked in her cum. But he loved every part of it. Her scream, her release, her taste, her smell and the look Lisa gave after her orgasm. They were all worth dying for Jake thought.

"So?" Jake asked. "How was it? Was I good?"

"Were you good?" Lisa screamed in delight. "You were unbelievable. That was fucking awesome. You're a sex god."

"And you are my goddesses," Jake said as he moved upwards towards her lips to kiss her. Lisa could taste her sweet cum in his mouth and wanted desperately to return the favor.

"Get on your feet. Mister." Lisa said with authority.

"Yes, mam." Said Jake and stood up impatiently waiting for what was to come next.

Jake wasn't prepared for what happened next. Never had in his wildest dream thought anything could be that pleasurable. When Lisa slowly get down on her knees and kissed the tip of his manhood with her lips, it sent shivers down Jake's body. His knees weakened, but he managed to stay strong. She then wrapped her lips around his beast and started taking it as much as possible. When he hit the back of her throat, Lisa looked up to see still some of his manhood outside her mouth. She struggled a bit but took the entire length of Jake inside her mouth then looked up to meet his gaze. Jake was amazed, terrified and screamed with pleasure at the same time. Sure he'd heard that blowjobs were incredible, but this was more than a blowjob and certainly miles ahead of incredible. She kept his beast inside of her for some time but gasped for air after a few moments. Lisa then gently moved her mouth up and down the length of his manhood and cupped his balls with her working hands.

Lisa continued her magic until Jake could no longer hold on. He desperately tried to hold, but the pleasure given by Lisa was much stronger than his willpower to last long enough. Finally, he gave in and said "Lisa... I'm cumming..."

"Mmmmm..." was all she said as she sucked his manhood even harder till the white sticky juice ejected from the tip of his manhood ad shot up straight into her mouth. Wave after wave of hot spurts of cum went straight inside of her mouth, and she welcomed every drop of the protein. The ejaculation stopped after a while, but still, she sucked and licked every drop of cum and eventually swallowed it. Jake was in the seventh heaven if it really existed.

"Am I dead? Because I am sure, I am in heaven with the most beautiful Angel in front of me." Said Jake and collapsed on Lisa's bed.

"I've already sucked you dry. No need of flattery -it's still welcomed though." Lisa said. She moved up to his lips and kissed him. They kissed for a while until they started exploring each other's body with hands once again.

"This is a handful," Jake said feeling Lisa's breasts before he took it into his mouth and began sucking it. Then Jake began to lightly stroke her pussy. "I want you, Lisa. I want to be inside of you." Jake requested.

"Okay! Just let me take care about that." Lisa said pointing to his manhood. "Got to wake the beast up." She giggled.

Lisa climbed down between his legs and started working her magic again. She took Jake's manhood between her lips and started sucking again. This time slowly and steadily. The beast slowly grew in size and finally became whole again.

Jake grabbed Lisa by her shoulders and gently placed her down, her back lying on the bed and her breasts facing his chest. Jake kissed her lips once again -surprised that he could never get enough of those lips. He stood between her legs with his manhood pointing at her entrance. Jake looked at Lisa's eyes. She felt scared. She wanted him but feared if she'd get hurt. The size was unbelievable -the length and its thickness. No wonder she had so much fun giving a blowjob. But what if he tore her. Lisa feared and closed her eyes.

"Lisa. Look at me please." Jake requested.

She looked at him. Her fear was clearly visible in her eyes. It was her first time after all. And no one was more perfect than Jake for that. But she feared if she'd even be able to take half of that inside.

"Lisa." Jake kissed her lips. "This is my first time as well. I'm also scared. In fact, I'm shitting myself. What if I can't be as good as you deserve? Or what if I mistakenly hurt you??? But remember this. You are the most perfect girl, and I could have never asked for someone better than you for my first -Our first." Jake said kissing her again. "All I can promise is that I will do my best, and I will take it as slow as I can. I won' hurt you I promise. Trust me 'k."

"Of course silly! I trust you. In fact, I hand my body to you. Use me as you like. After all your pleasure is mine."

"So, may I?" Jack asked permission just like every time he did: before licking her, before fingering her and before sucking her.

"Go ahead, darling. I'm waiting." Lisa said.

Jake pushed his massive head towards her entrance and applied small amount of force at first, then slowly increased the force. Forcing himself inside, assisted by her wetness and her saliva on his manhood. Jake felt warm and tight sensation inside of her. He grunted a little.

"Ohhhhh...Mmmmm" Lisa moaned loudly, almost screaming in pain. She then eased up the feeling.

"Are you hurt Lisa?" Jake asked.

"Noooo... I'm... I'm... Fine... SOOOO... Biggggg... So... Good..." Lisa moaned still a little tense but loosening up a bit. "Jake... It's so good... I love you..."

"Yeah... you are pretty incredible as well Lisa. And I LOVE YOU too."

"What are you waiting for then? Take me..." Lisa struggled with words. "Please, Jake take my virginity. And make me a woman today, will you?"

Jake pushed his long staff a bit more. This time it went inside rather easily. It seemed that the slight pause and small talk helped Lisa ease up a bit. Jake pushed inside a bit and withdrew his staff, just up to the edge but not leaving her warmth. He then again slowly entered her.

"OHHHH... Mmmmmmmm... Ahhhhhh" was all Lisa could manage.

Jake again withdrew his staff and pushed back again. This time pushing it further up. Lisa almost took nearly the half of his staff. He felt her hymen there.

"I LOVE YOU, LISA," said Jake. As he pushed his staff further breaking her hymen and taking her virginity in the process.

Lisa cried in pain. But Jake placed his lips over hers and kissed her gently. He'd been nothing but gentle today, Lisa thought. He caressed her areolas to ease her a bit. And again withdrew his staff. Then entered her again slowly almost pushing three-fourth of his staff inside her. He again kissed her and sucked her nipples to ease her up. And kept his staff inside for a short instant. Before taking it back and entering again. This continued again for a few minutes, by when Lisa was already used to his thickness and length (three-fourth). So, Lisa was moaning in pleasure as he stroked gently in and out of her pussy. They were not fucking. They were making the gentlest love possible. And all Lisa could do was moan in pleasure. "Ummm...", "Ahhhh...", "Mmmmmm...", "Please...", "Yeah!!" These were the sounds echoing in the bedroom.

Jake pushed his staff deeper with every stroke and slightly increased his speed. Lisa was groaning with pleasure. But suddenly He pushed his staff with all of his might inside her. She took it all. Lisa screamed in pain.

"Whatttt???" Lisa said.

"Baby... look at me... it's alright..." Jake said as he calmed her down with his kisses and touch. "You took it all... baby, I'm deep inside you..."

"Wow! Jake. I never thought I'd be able to." Lisa kissed him with his staff still fully buried inside of her. "Thank you, Jake. You made me a woman today. I love you."

"I love you too, Lisa. And I want to make you feel special in my own way every day for the rest of your my life." Jake said. "Now, shall we continue our lovemaking?"

"Yes, of course. Please continue." Lisa answered.

Jake started to slowly and gently stroke his staff in-and-out of her pussy. He paid extra care that her injured wrist was safe, and kissed her, sucked and bit her nipple to further add the pleasure. Lisa continued to moan loudly and loudly -that's when they both realized she was a screamer.

Jake made love to her for some time, until the urge to eject overpowered his willpower to please Lisa. She already came twice, and now it was his turn to do so.

"Babe, I'm about to cum, where do you want it?" Jake asked.

"Inside. Where it always belonged." Answered Lisa. "Don't worry I'm on pills. And technically I'm not in my fertile period right now."

"Okay, baby," Jake said. "I'm close."

Lisa tightened her grip on his cock, and he bit her nipple while rubbing her clit. Lisa felt her muscles tighten then released wave after wave of juices. Jake came at the same time, sprouting wave after wave of his sticky juice inside of her. He collapsed on top of her, carefully avoiding her wrist when he finished releasing more of his juice.

"OH MY GOD, Jake. That was unbelievable." Lisa kissed him with her tired lips. "Thank you so much for doing this. I couldn't have picked a better man to make me a woman. I want to keep doing this for the rest of my life."

"I couldn't have picked a better person to make me a man, Lisa. Thank you for everything." Jake said. "That was incredible. Amazing... No there's just no words to describe it."

"And I'd like nothing more than keep you happy and satisfied for the rest of my life."

Jake rolled onto her side and rolled her slightly, so he could cuddle her, and hug her from behind like that afternoon.

"Hey, Lisa..." Jake said. "Uh... I meant when I said I love you. I truly love you. As a person, as a friend, as a partner, as a flatmate, and of now, as a lover."