The Full Package - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't seem to react, except perhaps to thrust her fingers a little faster. He kept kissing, then licking, closer to her pussy lips, and finally noticed that his neck wasn't straining up anymore. Cody had apparently spread her legs further to lower herself closer to his face – whether by accident, muscle tedium, or otherwise he didn't know. He began sucking urgently at the soft flesh next to her outer labia even as she pulled her fingers out to concentrate on her clit.

He knew she could feel his breath next to her pussy. He wondered, with what was left of his rationality, when she would say something to stop him, and he wondered if it would be worth it just to thrust his tongue into her for the second before she jumped off and never spoke to him again.

He felt a strange tickling sensation between his legs and he slowly realized that she was licking and sucking the skin around his balls, mirroring what he was doing to her. Obviously she liked it and wanted to return the favor, he thought with some relief. She didn't seem to ever touch his balls directly, much less his cock, but her cheek and hair would occasionally brush against them.

Dave decided to push the game a little farther. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked upwards, just to the right of Cody's lips, until he reached the tight sensitive skin of her perineum. He felt her wet tongue doing the same to him and had to slow down the stroking of his hand or risk coming from the added sensation. He was sorely tempted again to slide his tongue up over her pink little asshole, but regretfully decided it wasn't worth possibly ruining the moment.

He did flick his tongue back and forth at the base of her pussy, then drew it down the left side, barely pressing it against the edge of her labia. When he reached her finger, where it was rubbing in circles over her clit, she moaned loudly and Dave was sorely tempted to execute his earlier plan to just dive in.

He held back, though, knowing that a sudden move could ruin the fragile game he was playing. Instead, he went back up away from her fingers, but now touching the tip of his tongue directly to her outer lips. The pressure of his tongue against the soft velvety flesh should have left no doubt about what he was doing.

She stiffened above him and he thought for a moment that it was all over. But then, after a long moment, he felt her wet tongue tickling his swollen balls as she slid it tentatively over the ridges. He tried to hold his cock out of the way, knowing it would end if he made it too difficult for her.

When his own tongue reached the base of her pussy again, he decided to test her. He began sucking at the edge of the wrinkled folds, waiting to see what she would do. After a few seconds, he felt her lips at the base of his cock, sucking gently at the taut skin. He took his cue and slowly moved down, sucking harder so that all of her soft inner lips and much of the outer were pulled into his mouth. He noticed that her fingers on her clit had quit moving, but it was too late – he wasn't going to stop now. He continued down, occasionally flicking his tongue back and forth across her lips.

"Dave, we can't do this," he heard her strained voice from between his legs. She didn't pull away however, and he heard her gasp as he finally sucked in the little nub of her clit, rolling his tongue around it wetly.

"Dave!" she groaned in protest, and he knew he had to go for broke if he was to make this worth the inevitable guilt and awkwardness that would surely follow. He quit pulling on his cock and reached up to place his hands on her cute little ass cheeks, pulling them down and spreading her even wider against him.

Burying his face in her gorgeous mound, he pushed his nose between her lips and into her pussy, sliding it in and out in his excitement. If he was in trouble, he was going to make the most of it. When her slick labia mashed wetly against his cheeks and his nose was so covered in her juices that he had to take quick breaths through his mouth, he felt no sense of worry or guilt – just a strange desire to crawl up inside her, to be totally absorbed by her sex.

Cody's thighs tightened against his ears and he couldn't make out what she was yelling. Afraid she would soon put a stop to it all, he quickly went back to flicking his tongue over her clit, pausing only to suck it several times before going back to the tongue lashing. He slid two fingers into her to replace his nose, loving the tight sucking sensation from her vagina as he moved them in and out.

Cody still hadn't pulled away, and he could just barely hear her panting and gasping in between increasingly loud moans. It was when it became one long wail that he felt her hand around his shaft, pumping it up and down frantically. She was no expert, he knew, but in his over-excited state it certainly didn't matter.

He could feel her pussy press down harder against his face and he had another flash back to his dream of being smothered, but he was able to lift her up every once in awhile to take a breath. The pauses only seemed to draw out the build-up to her orgasm, and by the time he gathered some of her juice with the finger of his other hand and began rubbing it around her asshole, she was literally screaming.

Dave had a momentary fear of awakening the entire floor of the hotel, and he pictured the staff busting in to find him sucking his younger sister-in-law to a wall-shaking orgasm.

He was brought back to the moment when the scream cut off and the head of his cock was enveloped by Cody's wet lips. He could feel his shaft vibrate as she continued to moan and he felt a new wave of fear that she would bite down when she finally came.

She began slowly taking in more of him, making it several inches down the thick shaft before lifting back up. She put one of her hands around the base to match the motion of her mouth and, despite the worries he had, after only a few seconds of her bobbing up and down he knew he was about to explode.

Right before he let himself go, he felt her thighs clamp tighter around his head and could feel her vagina convulse around his fingers. He was so turned on and crazy in the moment that he slid his other finger into her now-lubricated asshole, belatedly remembering the teeth poised around his cock.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and fortunately she didn't bite down. He counted four contractions around his fingers before he erupted, thrusting his hips up and shooting his cum deep into her mouth – for which he was too far gone to feel any guilt.

After the first few spurts she came up gasping, another shot hitting her in the chin and the rest dripping from her lips and rolling down his jerking cock. She was still coming, though, and the firm clamp she had on his head was matched by the clamp of his mouth on her pussy. He could feel the juices run out of her at every contraction but, fortunately, he could only distantly hear her screams through the flesh against his ears.

------

When it was all over and she had rolled off of him to lie gasping on her back, Dave had only one hope – that she had liked it so much that she would immediately forgive him. He realized deep down, however, that it was the hope of all men who took advantage of women. He felt like he had betrayed her trust, no matter how big an orgasm she had.

His body felt drained but he rolled over to slide off the bed, trying not to think at all as he walked to the bathroom, almost on automatic pilot. A tiny part of his mind was going on about how amazingly good the whole thing had felt, reliving the wonderful feeling of spurting in her mouth while her own muscles clenched in orgasm. He tried unsuccessfully to ignore it as he bemusedly washed the sticky proof of her excitement and orgasm from his face. He then ran hot water over a hand towel and grabbed another dry one.

Walking out of the bathroom, he grimaced inwardly when he saw Cody still lying on the bed, licking her upper lip, with a look of curiosity on her face. His cum was still all over her mouth and chin, and some had even dripped down to pool in the hollow of her neck. He was mildly surprised at how much there was. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the two towels, but when she realized what they were for she rewarded him with a half smile and reached up to take them.

She was still completely nude and his eyes were instinctively drawn down over her flushed breasts and pink nipples to her wet pussy - engorged and red from his recent activities. Despite his feelings of guilt and embarrassment, he could feel his penis reacting to the sight and he quickly turned away to search for his robe.

Fortunately, Cody didn't say anything for awhile. He could hear the sound of her movements on the bed as she washed herself with the towels. He had found his robe and covered himself by the time she finished. He heard her say quietly, "Thank you. You can turn around now."

She had pulled the covers up over her naked body and her face was unreadable. Dave wanted to apologize, but felt like it would ring hollow after all the events of the day, including the previous apology of the morning. He thought maybe he should sleep on the cot, but didn't know if that would trigger a discussion – and what he wanted most right now was not to talk about what had happened, as cowardly as it sounded even in his own mind.

He broke away from her enigmatic stare and moved back to his side of the bed, where he flipped off the light and lay down. He realized that it was still very early in the morning and he was truly exhausted.

When Cody slid over to put her arm around his chest and cuddle against him, he felt an ache in his heart from a mix of emotions he couldn't begin to unravel.

-------

Dave started awake from a knock at the door. He and Cody had apparently slept so heavily that neither of them had moved, and he had to gently lift her arm off his chest to slip out of bed. As he gathered his robe about him and headed towards the entryway, he groggily noted from the clock that it was only around 8:30 am.

Before he turned the handle, he looked down to see an envelope sticking half way out from under the door. He picked it up and turned it over, but only saw the time "9 am" written on it.

Inside was an elevator key card.

Looking back at the bed he saw that Cody had rolled over on her side to face away from him, but was still fast asleep. He had apparently pulled the covers from her when he got up and he noticed that sometime in the night she had put on a pair of sheer pink panties.

That was all she was wearing.

Her knees were pulled up in a fetal position so he had a full view of her cute little ass, with the sheer back and nearly-transparent crotch of her panties affording only a bare semblance of modesty. He couldn't seem to stop himself as he walked to the other side of the bed for a better view.

Last night's session of "mutual masturbation" felt like a dream – one that just couldn't be true. So when he saw her naked breasts with their large areolas and remarkably long nipples, his breath caught and his whole body seemed to shiver in response to the sight and the physical memory of what had happened.

He glanced up to see a slight smile on her beautiful sleeping face. She looked so peaceful. He thought about how optimistic and resilient she had been in the face of all they had gone through this week – and how giving she had been to him…

His heart beat even faster with what he now guessed was more than just lust.

Just then she shifted and rolled over on to her back, her knees falling open, one arm over her flat tummy. The sight of her naked body with her firm breasts exposed and slim legs splayed open triggered a deep instinctual reaction in Dave. The position seemed so sexual to him that it was nearly obscene. If his heart had quickened before, it was nothing compared to the rush of excitement he felt now.

A glance at her face told him that her eyes were still closed and her breathing steady – and that was his last rational action for several minutes as his lust for her took over.

Leaning over her side of the bed to put his face next to her sheer panties, he could see the thin strip of brunette pubic hair where it led down to the wrinkled flesh of her pussy. Just below where her clit was currently covered by its little pink hood, the slightly darker triangle of a cotton gusset began. He could plainly see the curve of the lips where they caused the panties to bulge outward from her crotch.

Somehow having her most intimate area covered in this tiny bit of cloth was even more exciting, in a way, than the full-on naked view he had last night – not that he didn't appreciate that as well. He inhaled deeply, his nose mere inches from her pussy, and felt his cock swell even further as he breathed in her slightly musky scent. He knew she had been drenched last night after she came on his face and he wasn't surprised that she smelled of sex – sweet yet tangy, and without the overwhelming mix of sperm.

He almost didn't need to touch himself, the affect her scent had on his hormones was so strong. He did anyway, of course, pulling his penis out of his boxers to gently stroke his already huge erection.

He so wanted to touch her, to sense how she felt through the sheer material. There was nothing like the soft velvet pliability of pussy lips – not to mention the pure sensuality of the inner labia when they finally opened of their own accord and became slick to the touch.

Before he knew it, he saw his hand hovering over her panties, descending towards the indentation where they had pulled in between her lips. With a flash of alarm, he forced himself away from her crotch before he could touch her – or worse, lick her as he was dying to do.

Instead of walking away, however, he merely moved his head up past her tummy to get a close-up view of her bare breasts. The areolas looked even larger up close – nearly the size of sand dollars. Even so, the length of her nipples was extraordinary and they weren't even erect at the moment. He remembered how long they had seemed the night before and that was from a distance, looking between her legs.

Not normally a breast man, he still had an almost overwhelming urge to take one of the nipples into his mouth and suck it to full erection. He wondered distantly if that was a bad sign of his heterosexuality as he imagined her penis-like nipple ejaculating orgasmically into his mouth.

Strangely enough, as he watched, her nipples seemed to expand, extending upwards towards his face. He thought he was imagining it – a symptom of his over-intensive fantasizing - but then he noticed that her areolas were darkening and the rest of her breasts were flushing red.

Dave heard a low moan several inches from his ear.

He was sure that his heart stopped for a time. Slowly and reluctantly, he turned his head towards hers, expecting the worst. Her mouth was slightly open and she seemed to be breathing more rapidly than before, but her eyes were closed and the glare of anger and alarm that he had anticipated failed to appear.

She was still asleep…. and apparently dreaming.

He watched as she licked her lips and her breath came even faster. Her nostrils flared slightly and he suddenly sensed movement on the bed. Standing up quickly, he looked down to see her legs crossed and her thighs squeezing together.

It seemed the dream was quite good.

Dave didn't know what to do. His hand seemed to be on automatic – slowly stroking himself as he watched his sister-in-law enjoying what he guessed was a sex-dream. A part of him knew that he should put the blanket on her, give her some privacy, and leave her alone. But, the rest of him wanted… something more.

Later he realized that the fact that he was conflicted at all was a bad sign.

Dave had never had an "out of body experience" before this vacation, but for at least the second time this week his mind seemed to resolve its inner conflict by removing itself from the equation. He watched numbly as if from a distance while he stepped closer to Cody and bent down over her breasts again.

Cody's nipples were by now standing straight up – more than an inch in length, he guessed. The "other Dave" licked his lips and opened his mouth, lowering it around her left nipple – but not quite touching it yet, simply enjoying the anticipation of doing something so 'naughty'.

His heart was pounding in his chest and he wondered why this was so exciting to him after what had already happened the night before. He knew, though, that this was very different; there was nothing "mutual" about this and her lack of consent or even knowledge seemed to turn him on in a way that truly frightened his deeper consciousness.

At the last second that inner being – his conscience, he felt - tried to break through while his lips hovered around her straining nipple… but the intense urgings of his body easily overcame the effort. In conflicted horror and desire, Dave felt his tongue dip down and slide over the tip of her erect nipple, feeling the tiny bumps along the surface as his saliva coated the top and dripped down over the sides.

There was a pause in Cody's breathing, but a glance upwards showed him that her eyes were still closed. Risking it all, Dave brought his wet lips together, enfolding her 'erection' in his warm mouth.

Cody let out a long sigh but her eyes remained closed. Her chest suddenly rose, pressing her breast into Dave's face, and from the corner of his eye he could see her legs squeezing together.

Dave began slowly sucking up and down on her long nipple, caressing it with his lips and tongue as he remembered women having sucked his penis. After several strokes of his mouth he would flick his tongue back and forth, causing Cody to moan in her sleep. He liked the feel of her long nipple against his lips and tongue and the motion of his mouth up and down over the soft, yet stiff flesh brought a sense of pleasure that was disturbingly familiar.

After a full minute of sucking, the aching need from his swollen balls and cock caused something to click – or snap, as he later thought – and he left off giving her nipple its erstwhile blowjob. Moving down to the foot of the bed, he tentatively touched her knees and, feeling no resistance, he spread them open and down.

As he carefully climbed onto the bed, slipping off his boxers in the process, he saw that the crotch of Cody's pink panties were now much darker with the wetness of her excitement. The sheer material hid almost nothing now and he could see her moist inner lips opened wide and pressed against the soaked fabric.

He climbed carefully between her legs and spread his knees to slide them under her thighs and to either side of her ass cheeks. Before he could go any further, however, the sight of his full erection hanging there, quivering, as it pointed straight between her legs, made him think again about what he was doing. He looked up at her beautiful, still-sleeping face and thought of how much he liked her – loved her even – and how he wanted her to be happy. Despite what happened last night – and that was more than she had bargained for in any case – he owed her respect and sensitivity and there was no doubt that this was all wrong.

Unfortunately, the fact that it was so wrong - that she was lying there with her legs splayed open, her bare breasts heaving, without knowing that his hard cock was hanging over her, separated from her pussy by mere inches and a wet micro-thin layer of material – all that was what was so excruciatingly exciting.

Having inexplicably lost the friction from her thighs rubbing together, Cody thrust her hips up in frustration, pushing her barely-covered pussy towards him until the damp panties just touched the head of his cock – itself covered in pre-cum.