The Full Package - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shifting his hands to her inner thighs, Armand lifted her slightly and suddenly Dave saw the large head of his penis slide under her swollen lips to poke up between her cheeks. They remained like that for another minute, Armand's cock sliding back and forth between her legs over her most intimate areas, the head and shaft now glinting wetly from her juices.

Through all of this, he hadn't heard his wife say anything, and he wondered what had happened to her. She seemed a little out of it, but he couldn't believe that she would be doing this with him in the next room, even if she were totally wasted.

Then again, he had heard and seen her fucking Pablo that same night, hadn't he?

Dave's heart was pounding out of his chest, and he felt he didn't have the strength to move even if he knew where to go or what to do. All of this had already happened days ago, obviously, and all he could do was watch in shock as it played out in front of him.

Armand finally broke his kiss with Lisa and pushed her back onto the bed, pulling her butt down to the edge and spreading her knees apart. He stepping back for a moment, though, to admire her full breasts and erect nipples as well as the intimate view between her legs.

"I regret that we did not have much time earlier, bella. I think we will both enjoy finishing what we started." He leaned forward over her, opening her thighs further with his hips until her knees were spread far out to the sides, accommodating his body between her legs.

Despite her obvious drugged condition, Lisa looked apprehensive watching the huge head of his erection bob up and down a few inches from her open cunt while Armand got into position.

Dave knew what was coming but he felt numb and powerless to do anything about it. He could only sit and stare with wide eyes and pounding heart as Armand's cock pressed in against his wife's pussy, spreading her engorged lips to their maximum.

"Mmmm, you were such a tease earlier, mi querida zorra," Armand moaned. He smiled and added, "I have to admit that this is a bit more romantic than that dirty bathroom."

Dave felt his heart skip and he literally could not breathe. Something Pablo had said at the top of the steps yesterday came back to him – something about "having to trick Armand away from your wife" – and he remembered that the man in the stall had been called away suddenly at the end.

The enormity of Armand's falsity, if not outright betrayal, began to sink in. It wasn't Pablo who had used his wife that night. It wasn't Pablo who tried to take her from behind, but ended up simply fucking her mouth while her husband lay incapacitated in the stall next to them! He couldn't believe he had been so trusting of Armand.

Just then the maid and a completely nude Cody emerged from the bathroom, followed by a swaying, naked Dave. Even from this distance, Dave could see on the giant screen that Cody's nipples were hard and she seemed to have a hungry look as she took in the couple on the bed. There was a sheen of moisture on all of them as if they had haphazardly dried themselves, and the maid had to stop and slide off her drenched hose.

From the depths of his mortification, a part of Dave's brain ached in frustration, wishing he could remember what had taken place in that bathroom.

Armand glanced up. "Ah, our guests have arrived, mi amor," he noted with a smile. Dave could now see that Armand's cock had not fully penetrated his wife but was merely sliding up between her lips, coating itself with her juices.

"I think I will save this for later. I have something special planned for you, in any case," he smiled down at Lisa, and Dave now detected something sinister in that ever-present smile.

Lisa moaned in disappointment as Pablo rubbed the head of his cock one last time up and down the furrow between her lips before crawling onto the bed next to her. He turned to face her feet and lifted his leg to straddle her head, his long penis hanging stiffly parallel to her face. Dave couldn't help but jerk forward when he saw his wife voluntarily lift her head to place her soft lips over one of the balls that were dangling over her mouth.

"Mmmm, this is going to be good, I can tell already," Armand said, his eyes closing momentarily.

As Lisa put her hand around his cock, pulling it down to her mouth to continue her loving ministrations, Armand ordered breathlessly, "Selena, help Cody prepare mi bella sirena."

Selena took Cody's hand and led her to the foot of the bed, placing her other hand on her shoulder to gently push her to her knees. Selena followed, at the same time spreading Lisa's legs even wider while whispering something in Cody's ear..

Dave watched his sister-in-law as she leaned forward, opening her mouth, her tongue extending out just before the angle of the camera cut off his view. But then Selena pressed a hand against Cody's head and it began slowly moving up and down while Lisa moaned and thrust up against her. When she pulled back a minute later, Dave could see that her eyes had a slightly dazed look to them and her nose and cheeks glistened in the light.

Armand was now leaning forward, angling himself to thrust his shaft between Lisa's wet lips, only occasionally popping out so that she could swirl her tongue around the head. Her mouth was spread grotesquely wide around his thick shaft and he didn't seem able to get more than a few inches down her throat, but she was doing her best – stroking his shaft and playing with his balls with her free hand.

Dave had a sudden urge to rub his eyes, only then realizing that he hadn't blinked in some time. When he finally looked up, he saw the two girls' heads together between Lisa's legs, their hands holding her thighs up and spread apart to give maximum access.

If he hadn't been before, Dave was now certain that Cody had been drugged in some way. No matter how horny she was or what threats were against her, he couldn't believe that she would willingly eat out her own sister.

Still, it was happening before his eyes. He could even hear the slurping noises over Lisa's moans of pleasure, and Cody's head was moving in and out next to Selena's in a way that Dave's imagination was interpreting quite obscenely.

Part of Dave's consciousness had shut down, unwilling to deal with the whirlpool of emotions threatening to drag him into the depths of depression. What was left was beginning to react in a very sexual way to what was happening on screen. He had long ago unzipped his pants and he now freed his straining erection from his underwear. There was nothing he could do to stop this, his traumatized mind justified to itself, so he might as well take some pleasure in it.

He stroked his cock slowly – hoping to maintain his excitement through the stressful activity he somehow knew was yet to come.

He almost cheered himself on as he saw the on-screen Dave move up behind the two ladies, their bare asses lifting up behind them and presenting what he guessed was a very enticing target. He had mixed feelings when he kneeled down behind Cody first, spreading her thighs further apart to place his cock between her cheeks.

Armand had a different agenda, however. Looking up from where he was watching the two girls, he shook his head and said, "No. I don't think so, my friend. That fruit is not yet ripe for plucking." He smiled then and added ominously, "At least not for you."

"The other one, though, she is always 'open' to new friends." He grinned at the confused Dave. "You may fuck Selena all you want."

Dave saw the maid lift her wet face and he was sure he saw her eyes flash angrily at Armand, but by then he had already turned back to pumping Lisa's mouth.

Selena didn't say anything, however, and she dutifully spread her knees further, even reaching back with her hands to pull her tight brown cheeks apart as Dave positioned himself behind her.

Dave's whole cock contracted in his hands in sympathetic response – or nerve memory perhaps – as he saw his counterpart thrust into the young woman. He couldn't see her pussy, but her yell and the jerk of her body told him that she hadn't been fully ready for his insertion.

He added a new layer of guilt to his already deep pool of painful emotions he had accumulated on this vacation.

Soon, though, she bit her lip in concentration and her breasts began swaying beneath her in rhythm to his thrusts. He could hear groans of pleasure coming from the speakers around him and he hoped that some of them were from her. She soon returned to her previous task between Lisa's legs, though, and Dave could only watch himself slapping joyfully against her raised ass.

Armand let out a low moan and Dave's eyes snapped back to where his wife was sucking his first four inches hungrily. Before he could come, though, she pulled out the fat head from her mouth and began rapidly stroking his long shaft with both of her hands.

Dave cringed as he watched Armand lower his admittedly tight and almost hairless ass against Lisa's face. Her tongue flicked out to lap against his balls, but then continued on up as he shifted downwards until she was circling his asshole with the tip.

Dave drew back as far as he could into the sofa and grimaced in disgust, but his eyes were riveted on the thrilling scene playing out in front of him. He thought it couldn't get any worse, but as he watched his wife poke the tip of her tongue into Armand's crinkled asshole, her hands working his huge shaft over her breasts, he felt his world shaking apart.

As Armand's balls contracted near her chin, his cheeks clenched around her tongue and Dave could see a stream of liquid shoot past his legs and down Lisa's front all the way to her belly. As if to dig the knife deeper, Armand suddenly leaned forward and lifted his hips up, reaching down to point his jerking cock back at Lisa's face.

She tried to take it into her mouth, but after several spasms it popped out, spurting cum over her neck and breasts. It all proved too much for her and she began screaming incoherently, her mouth open and the cloudy white liquid spilling out over her lips. Selena had pulled back by then and Lisa's legs were wrapped around her sister's head, her hands pressing Cody's face against her pussy as she convulsed in an obviously intense orgasm.

Dave was at once appalled, jealous, angry and incredibly turned on. He was about to come himself in his swiftly stroking palm, when he heard the sound of a voice to his right.

At first he thought it was Armand on screen, but he saw that his lips weren't moving while he finished squeezing the last bit of cum onto his wife's heaving breasts.

"Selena! ¿Dónde andas?" Dave heard the door to the theatre open. "Tú sabes que no puedes mirar tus telenovelas durante el día…" The voice stopped just as Dave saw Armand's dark form pause in the entryway, his head turned towards the screen.

He heard his own voice yelling obscenities and he turned to see Selena pulling quickly forward and away from him on screen, his cock dripping juice as it bobbed up and down in the air behind her.

"Nunca me diste mis pastillas," she said, looking with a mixture of accusation and apology towards Armand.

"I'm sorry, my friend, but apparently Selena is not ready to have your baby," Armand laughed from the speakers. "Perhaps we can take care of that, however," he added with a strange tone to his voice, motioning Dave forward.

"Ah, I see our little friend has had her revenge," the real-time Armand said calmly from the doorway.

Dave heard a noise from the opposite side of the room and he glanced up to briefly see Selena's smug face at another doorway before she squeaked in fright at her discovery and quickly pulled back, slamming the door behind her.

"I wasn't sure if you would remember our after-party from the other night, given the toxic cocktail your body had to process, but I guess that doesn't matter much now, does it, amigo?" Armand took a few steps farther into the room.

"Pablo was right – you drugged us…" Dave said woodenly.

"Pablo! Ah, my poor deluded friend. It's funny you should mention him." Armand stepped closer, glancing at Dave's still exposed erection before turning to glance casually up at the screen. Dave followed his gaze to see himself lying on his back, his face completely covered by Cody's spread thighs and ass cheeks. She was facing his feet in a now-familiar 69 position, rotating her hips and moaning quite loudly, but what caught his eye was the figure of Armand kneeling between his legs where they hung off the bed.

"I just heard from the police that his body was found at Chichen Itzá," Armand continued, his voice neutral.

Dave felt his gut lurch when Armand took the on-screen Dave's hard penis in hand. The fact that Cody leaned down to kiss the tip did nothing to dampen the wave of revulsion that washed through him when Armand extended his tongue and licked from his balls to the top of the shaft.

He tried fervently to ignore the increased pulsing in his cock as he watched Armand join Cody in spreading saliva over the smooth head.

After a long painful minute in which Dave thought he would either vomit right there on the floor or come in his hand, Cody lifted her ass up and looked down between her legs, smiling at Dave as Armand took his entire length into his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Dave breathed. The realization that he hadn't been dreaming threatened to overcome him and he felt like he was drowning. Gasping for breath in suddenly constricted lungs, he looked up at the present Armand to find him staring back with a look of amusement.

"You know, the funny thing about our 'special mixture' is that it only emphasizes what is already there. Take your wife, for instance. She wanted, albeit deep down, to be an… exhibicionista… just as she wanted to have sex with Pablo." He nearly spat the last word. "There is no accounting for taste apparently…"

Dave heard himself groan and looked up again to see Armand stroking the other Dave's ejaculating cock as it spurted repeatedly into Cody's face.

"It was laughingly obvious even before that night that you and your Cody already had some interest in each other," Armand continued. Dave was surprised after all that happened to find himself blushing deeply. "You only needed that little push to express it fully. Just as you expressed your interest in…other things that night."

Dave watched as Armand took his place on the bed. He only then noticed that Selena was leaning back against the wall with Lisa kneeling in front of her. She was watching the other three with her mouth open as she grasped Lisa's head between her spread legs.

He didn't think he could be any more shocked after what he had seen that morning, and Lisa's apparent lesbian interests merely caused his cock to stiffen further in his hands as he watched her head move up and down while Selena moaned in pleasure.

But when Dave saw Cody straddle Armand's waist and lower her tiny cunt towards his huge member – which had miraculously stayed erect this whole time - he felt his heart ripping from his chest. She was facing away from the camera so he had an all-too-perfect view of her spread thighs and the nearly-bald slit pulling open as it neared his cock.

"Ah… I am going to miss our little Cody. I'm afraid my wife-to-be isn't quite as open to new experiences," Armand smiled over at him. He saw the look of rage on Dave's face just as his fist connected with Armand's nose.

"You fucking liar!" Dave yelled as Armand went down over the back of one of the sofas. "She didn't want anything to do with you!" He gestured to the screen where Cody was now sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of Armand's shaft without inserting it yet, adding her juices to the sperm and saliva that had previously coated it.

"It's your drug! It…it just makes people…obey you!" Even as he said it, Dave knew that it was only partially true. But what he had just seen was so wrong in so many ways, that the technicalities didn't seem to matter much.

Armand slowly came to his knees, blood leaking through his fingers where he held his hand over his nose. "You think so?" he said in an amused tone that Dave found excruciatingly annoying considering he had just hit him as hard as he could. "Does she look like she's just 'obeying', Dave?"

Cody let out a squeal as the on-screen Dave, who had since crawled onto the bed to kneel behind her, leaned forward to slide his tongue up between her ass cheeks. From the top of her cleft down to her tiny asshole, he moistened the rim with saliva and repeatedly darted the tip in and out to her startled gasps, before licking down to her pussy.

When Cody slid forward and her pussy again touched the tip of Armand's cock, Dave reached in to pull the head up and rub it into the furrow between her lips. She gasped and pushed back, but it seemed to get stuck just within the entrance. Even with the obvious wetness around her lips and with Dave helping by licking around it– much to present-Dave's disgust – the huge head was lodged in the tight sphincter and couldn't seem to make any head-way.

Just then he felt a blow to his side and his head jerked back as he fell forward with the weight of Armand on him. Fortunately he landed on another couch and quickly twisted his hips around to get his feet up between them. Armand's head was ironically positioned at his crotch, where Dave's cock was still sticking out of his pants.

Armand grinned up at him just as Dave slapped his hands down over his ears. As Armand let out a scream of pain, he kicked upwards with a force driven by hate and self-loathing.

Armand went flying at the same time Cody let out a cry of her own behind him. Dave turned his head painfully, expecting to see the worst. From the look on her face, she was pushing down as hard as she could to get the first inch of Armand's cock inside her. The lips were spread obscenely wide and a distant part of Dave's mind was surprised that it fit at all in her relatively virgin vagina. She began shaking her head, though, and crying – from pain or frustration, he couldn't tell.

He watched dumbly as Cody lifted herself up, the tip of Armand's cock glistening wetly in the light as her inner lips reluctantly pulled up the shaft. She paused there, her extended labia still gripping the head as she caught her breath between sobs. He couldn't tell what she was going to do next – pull away or drop back down to skewer herself on his gigantic pole. Armand was yelling at her to push harder while she was shaking her head still, tears flowing freely. Maybe the drug was wearing off…

His numbness from the shock of all that he had just seen had completely disappeared. He hoped that she would give up, that Armand would take out his desires elsewhere…and, selfishly, that she had truly given up her virginity just this morning, with him.

He heard a crash behind him and Cody's dilemma was cut short as the scene jumped to an overhead shot of a hot tub where he recognized his wife lying back from the tub's rim, a man's shoulders and head between her legs.

Armand had fallen back against the control console as he struggled to get up and was only just now pulling himself to his feet, coughing strenuously. When he had caught his breath, he looked up at the screen and laughed weakly.

"You see? I know you, amigo. You are like me." He stood slowly, though he remained slightly bent over where he held his stomach.

From the viewpoint of the camera, one could just see a man's form crouched behind a bush, obviously watching the woman being eaten out.

"You deny it, yes, and you think no one else knows." He picked up a small box from the floor and pushed a button.