The Full Package - Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's whole body seemed to convulse in pleasure and he knew that he was lost.

Leaning forward, he braced himself with his hands on either side of her and lowered his head to her breasts. Dave knew he was just around eight inches erect, but right then he felt like he had a baseball bat between his legs and it seemed to have a mind of its own - alternately prodding against her panty-covered pussy then jerking forward so that the shaft slid up over her clit.

He licked slowly around her left breast before taking the previously neglected nipple deep into his mouth. Cody moaned again from the combined stimulation and he felt her ankles sliding down to wrap around his.

Dave looked up again at her face as he continued to bob up and down, but her eyes were still closed and her mouth open. As he watched, though, she licked her lips wetly and mumbled a name. Curious now, he left off his sucking and moved his head up near hers, nuzzling her neck.

"Mmmm…yesss," she said. "Fuck me Dave…"

He lifted his head in surprise – but he could see rapid movement under her eyelids and guessed that she was still asleep. Suddenly he felt her arms around him, pulling him to her, while her ankles clasped around his waist.

The head of his painfully-stiff cock had been pressing against her pussy lips – protected as they were by her thin panties – and when her ankles pulled him down it pushed the material several inches between her open lips.

Cody grunted and her eye lids parted slightly.

"Dave?" She blinked at him blearily. "I was dreaming that we were…we were fucking," she mumbled.

He knew she was still half asleep, but her use of such a crass term sent a rush of pleasure to his groin - almost as powerful as the jolt of fear that shot through him when he finally seemed to comprehend how awful this could actually be when she fully woke up to her situation.

"But – Armand was there, and Lisa. And they were fucking too," Cody continued. As if on automatic, her ankles were still rhythmically pulling down on his ass, causing the first few inches of his cock to slide in and out of her, held back solely by the thin fabric of her panties where they had wedged deep inside her folds and into her vagina.

"Mmmm. That feels so good," she mumbled. Dave could only imagine what it felt like to her, but the feeling of velvety soft pussy lips wrapped around the sensitive skin of his erection – panties or no – was indescribably exquisite.

"Oh god!" she gasped. He looked down into her suddenly huge eyes. "Are we…?" She groaned and her eyes closed again as he slid in several inches and her panties pulled tight against her clit. "Dave…we're not….unh…fucking, are we?" Her voice was soft, but he could hear the note of anxiety in it.

"No," he said. He lifted up a bit and his cock popped out and slid up over her wet panties. "I mean, not really." He inhaled quickly as his balls reached her soft lips. "You still have your panties on."

"We can't be… fucking…Dave." She was gasping from the contact and seemed to enjoy repeating such a nasty word, while at the same time she sounded dazed and even a little frightened.

He didn't answer, but simply leaned down to kiss her. After only a slight hesitation, her mouth opened willingly and they kissed hard, their tongues swirling around each other. Dave reached down with his right hand to rub the head of his penis back and forth over the tip of her pussy and he could feel her moan in his mouth.

She broke away for a second. "I think I love you," she whispered breathlessly.

Dave's heart skipped a beat, but simultaneously a wave of guilt threatened to overcome him. Was what he had been doing so different from what Pablo had attempted on the pyramid? Was he just taking advantage of her vulnerable state? He suddenly realized that she probably thought they had both woken up at the same time.

"But we can't have sex, Dave," she qualified her declaration.

Dave almost asked 'why not?' before he bit his lip.

"You're my brother," she seemed to answer anyway. "And you're married - to my sister!" she hissed as he again flicked the head over her stiff and sensitive clit.

In spite of the deep guilt he felt, he heard himself say, "But it feels so right." He slid his cock down again between her lips, teasing her by sliding the first inch in and out of her welcoming entrance.

She gasped but managed to moan out, "I know. It feels so…ahh…so natural – like we've…hmmm…like we've done it before." Her ankles slid up higher over his back and seemed to instinctually pull him in even deeper. It felt like the tiny panties were slipping aside as his cock pushed in farther. He knew that he was going to have to stop now or they wouldn't be able to stop at all.

He wondered if he had enough integrity left to do such a difficult thing.

"Don't move," Cody said. She reached down between her legs to pull his cock from the entrance to her vagina and he felt a mix of relief and disappointment.

"I have an idea," she smiled at him.

His heart beating like a locomotive, he held himself over her while she reached down to grasp the elastic band of her panties and roll them down over her ass checks and on up her thighs. He had to move his arm as she lifted her legs towards her shoulders and he watched intensely as she pulled the panties up to her calves.

Just before they slipped down over her ankles and off, she paused, looking at his eyes. She smiled coyly and asked, "Do you like that?" She dropped her legs a bit to bring the soaked crotch within inches of his nose. "Does that turn you on?"

His nostrils flared as he inhaled the scent of her excited pussy. He wasn't sure if it was pheromones or just the sight of wet panties that had so recently been inside her vagina, but Dave was literally frozen by the intensity of his body's reaction.

Cody took the moment to reach down between her legs and grab his cock.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, her mouth dropping open. "I can't believe how hard you are!" She looked up at him but he was still staring, fascinated, at the glistening moistness of the nylon panties with the cotton crotch pinched in where it had been thrust inside her. She pulled them up a bit to where they were stretched between her knees, so that he could still see them while she placed her ankles around his neck.

He was distantly aware of her placing a pillow under her raised hips before she pulled him down against her.

"Look, Dave," she whispered to him.

He glanced down to see her hands on either side of her pussy, her fingers pulling the lips open. His steel-hard cock was less than an inch from her opening.

"Can you come like this – just looking?" she asked. She kept her lips spread with one hand but brought the other up to rub in circles over her clit. Her whole pussy was so wet with excitement that he could see the juice flowing down over her puckered asshole and dripping onto the pillow below her.

Dave began slowly stroking himself, his cock literally aching from its stiffness. His whole body strained to push forward while he struggled not to imagine how good it would feel to plunge the entire shaft down into her all the way to his balls. He hoped that he could come before he gave in.

In the end, fate – or their mutual desire – seemed to take a hand. Cody had begun by sliding one finger inside herself, then two, and was soon thrusting her hips up as she continued to rub back and forth over her clit with her other hand.

With her eyes closed, she didn't realize how close she was to him until the firm head of his cock brushed against her lips.

Cody moaned and her wet fingers seemed to involuntarily reach up the few millimeters it took to grab his cock and rub it up and down between her lips. Dave felt himself losing control with the contact and he leaned forward, causing the head to penetrate her inner lips.

At the last second, though, the moist head caught in the tightness of her opening and Cody lifted her hips slightly – whether to ease or avoid its entrance he couldn't tell. In any case, the tip popped up and his momentum thrust the shaft forwards to merely slide between her lips and against her clit, instead of going inside her.

"Oh my…" Cody breathed, pulling him down to kiss him again. Dave felt like yelling in frustration, but knew he had narrowly avoided crossing their last boundary. He was quickly distracted from his disappointment as he felt her silky inner lips and fat outer labia caressing the length of his penis.

With her ankles around his neck, Cody's pussy was pushed up parallel to his body, and he easily slid forward and back between her thick lips, pausing only when his balls pressed against her asshole before sliding back down again. Each time his body moved forward, his nose barely touched the crotch of her soaked panties – still stretched between her knees – and the heady scent shot bolts of pleasure through his brain.

In a brief moment of clarity, Dave knew with a strange feeling of regret that no matter how long he lived, he would never again be able to match this feeling of all-encompassing excitement.

By now Cody was so wet and her vagina so open that whenever the fat mushroom head of his penis reached her inner lips, its rounded edges would lodge inside the entrance for a brief moment. Each time it happened Dave was nearly overcome with the urge to lift up slightly to change the angle and push his aching cock down into her.

Apparently, Cody was feeling something similar, because each time his head got "accidentally" stuck Dave would feel a slight pull from her hands on his ass. Whether it was conscious or not, it was causing his cock to slip in a little further each time and he didn't know if was going to be able to control it much longer.

Suddenly Cody let out a frustrated groan and pulled her mouth from his. "This isn't working – we're getting too close." She reached down and grasped his cock again.

Dave thought it was over and felt real tears well up in his eyes.

But Cody quickly added, "Here – I'll hold it so it can't go in very far - so we won't be…fucking…but it'll feel like you are." She smiled hopefully up at him and he detected a glint of crazy desperation in her eyes that he guessed matched his own. He nodded and smiled back at her encouragingly.

Unfortunately for her plan, Cody's hand was not all that big.

She wrapped it around his shaft and placed the head firmly at her opening before whispering, "Ok, now slowly…"

Dave's whole body seemed to sigh with relief as he slid his knees apart and sunk his cock into her, unthinkingly mimicking Pablo's final action with Lisa two nights before on the beach.

While fairly drenched with juice, her entrance was still tight and the insistent pressure around his head and shaft as he slid in inch by inch was an exquisite pleasure that he would never forget.

It wasn't until he was fully half way in that he felt his dangling balls touch against her hand, and then another inch before her fingers pressed hard against the base of his cock. She was moaning loudly the entire time, but when she realized how far in he was her eyes opened wide and he could see that look of fear again.

Her mouth opened but before she could say anything, he bent down and kissed her deeply, at the same time drawing his cock back out until just the head was inside. He could feel her trying to say something around his tongue and her hand squeezed his cock warningly, but he ignored it and the added pressure of her grasp made it all the more pleasurable as he slid inside her again.

When he had pushed up against her fist once more, she finally broke away from his kiss, taking a deep breath before exclaiming, "It's too deep! I didn't realize how long you were."

"But it's not all the way in," he argued lamely. "We're not really…fucking." He knew now that she liked to hear that word and he saw her eyes flash as soon as he said it. He took the opportunity to rotate his hips and Cody groaned from the sensation as his cock pushed in a circle against her vaginal walls.

"I still don't think...we should be doing this…at least not so deep." She sighed as he slid out again, thrusting her hips up to follow him. "Maybe if…"

Dave thrust back hard and, whether by accident or intent, Cody's fist slipped aside in all the wetness and she screamed as Dave bottomed out, his balls slapping against her ass. He looked at her in belated concern, but then felt her hands on his back, pulling him down as she ground herself upwards against him.

In the depth of his intense pleasure at feeling his entire length squeezed tightly inside her velvety sheath, he began to feel guilty again. He lowered his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Maybe if we don't move, but just…hold each other like this. I won't go in and out – we won't be fucking, just kissing."

He moved his head up to kiss her lips then looked into her eyes. They were wet from tears.

Dave knew that he was awful, that he should have slept on the cot in the first place. He loved her – he knew he loved her – and now he had gone way past any reasonable boundary, broken an understood promise to her. Was his love purely selfish? Was he even capable of true love – a giving love? What was wrong with him?

"I wanted this so bad," she said. "I wanted you so bad." She smiled crookedly at him and now he could see tears freely running down her cheeks. His cock took this inopportune moment to twitch deep inside her where it was pressed lightly against her cervix. He blushed red but then he felt her vaginal muscles squeezing him back.

"I was a virgin." His eyes opened wide in distress as he heard his wife's guess confirmed. "I mean, I've used dildos and vibrators before," she ran on when she saw his reaction. "It didn't hurt, I mean."

She kissed him, and added, "It definitely didn't hurt…" her smile widened through her tears.

"I am so sorry…" Dave began.

"Don't be!" She lifted her face up to kiss him again, stroking his hair with her hand. "Please, don't be. I wanted it to be you…" He felt her weight shift as she ground her pussy up against him. Her eyes closed briefly as she whimpered in pleasure and he realized now that the angle of their connection had put his pubic bone directly against her clit.

She giggled then and added, "I didn't think it would be now, on this trip, of course… or ever, really, with you being married to Lisa." Her face clouded a bit. "I wondered if it was just a fantasy. I still don't know if it's the right thing or not." She looked up at him with a serious intensity, which almost made him giggle given their current position.

Dave was at a loss. While he felt awkward having this serious conversation with her legs up in the air, her wet panties dangling inches above his head, and his cock buried inside her, he knew that he had to say something.

"I love you, Cody. I know that." That appeared to be a step in the right direction, as her face seemed to light up. "I just can't tell you for sure what's going to happen…with Lisa or with anything…"

She frowned and he hastened to add, "I mean, I know what I would like to happen – what I want to happen." Here he bent down to kiss her while pulling his cock almost all the way out, the tip pulling her lips up with it. She groaned in disappointment, but Dave pressed forward again and slowly rotated his hips, corkscrewing the shaft back down into her depths. He ended by rubbing his pubic bone against her for almost a full minute while she lay gasping beneath him, her hands guiding his hips around in a circle.

When she recovered her senses she continued to grind up against him, her legs splayed out around his hips, but finally broke away from his kiss. "I think I'm supposed to say: 'you sure have a way with words'," she teased. She paused for a moment and closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the sensation from her grinding. "But that would be too cheesy," she continued after catching her breath. "And what are we going to do…"

She broke off with another gasp as he pulled out to the tip and slid slowly back in, savoring every inch, his face matching hers as it contorted in pleasure. She probably knew that he was trying to distract her, but then, she didn't seem to mind that much.

He pushed his chest up slightly to look down at her beautiful body – her gorgeous face, her long erect nipples on full, firm breasts, her flat tummy, and the tiny strip of hair directly above where his stiff cock was spreading open her wet, pink cunt. The sight and the knowledge that it was Cody's body that he was inside, that he was fucking, nearly overwhelmed him and he tried desperately to burn the memory of it into his brain so that he could process it later, again and again.

As if in a dream, he watched his thick penis slide out to glisten wetly with her pussy juice, her small inner lips clinging jealously around the shaft. He paused, savoring the anticipation, before pushing slowly back into her tight hole, her raw moist outer lips being drawn in until he could see the bulge of his pubic bone mash up against her clit.

It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He felt a wave of deeply-felt happiness wash through him as she licked her lips and pulled him down against her.

"I can't believe how good your…" she hesitated over the word, but another deep thrust pushed it out of her, "...cock feels inside me!" She looked down to watch him slowly draw it out, the juice from her pussy completely covering it from balls to tip.

"That looks so… naughty," she breathed as if to herself. He slid it back down, spreading her lips out around the shaft and causing her to gasp and groan loudly, "Oh my god! That's so good!" She glanced up with a look of wonder in her eyes. "You're so thick! It's amazing that my…pussy…can stretch that much."

He smiled again, this time at her innocent curiosity and joy at experiencing this for the first time.

After several more strokes he didn't think he could last any longer. He had never been very vocal during sex before, but suddenly he heard himself moaning – a deep, guttural sound that seemed to come from his over-stimulated groin and pass through his entire body before reaching his mouth.

Cody had been watching his cock slide in and out of her but now she looked up into his eyes again, desire clearly written on her beautiful face as his moaning seemed to trigger something in her as well. As he continued thrusting slowly, she lay her head back and began whimpering, her hands around his ass pulling him down faster and more insistently.

"Fuck me Dave…" she groaned for the second time that morning – this time for real – and he happily complied.

Soon her whimpers turned to moans of her own, getting louder and louder as Dave alternated rotating with simple plunging. She bit her lower lip, trying to mute her excitement, but soon her mouth opened wide and Dave was sure that all the neighboring guests could hear her screams of joy.

His brain felt like it was about to explode just as much as his steel-hard penis. He thought about how much he loved watching his huge thick cock slide in and out of Cody's young juicy cunt, his engorged balls slapping against her tight little asshole. He loved thinking about it in those terms as the pressure built in his balls and his mind became wild with the excitement of raw sex.

Still, looking down into her eyes, he knew that it was more than just obscene, instinctual rutting (as good as that was) - more than just great chemistry even – that part of the reason this was so amazing was because of how he felt about her deep down inside.