The Fun & Risks of an All-Over Tan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,863 Followers

"Okay, but I miss being at home, being with you," I confess. I'm aware that this conversation could become very gloomy, something I really don't want at our first meeting in days, so I tell her about the problems with emails and of the quirks and idiosyncrasies of my colleagues.

The conversation becomes easier, though there is still that undercurrent of tension over what the future holds that I suspect will always be present.

With the coffee drunk we finally head homeward and I have to resist the urge to hold her hand. My strength of will in this matter proves vital as I hear a voice call "Mum!" Turning I see Katie hurrying towards me with a shopping bag in each hand.

"More clothes?" I ask as she hurries over.

"Just a few and they were all reduced in a sale," she says virtuously. Just then she notices that Nix is actually with me, giving her a questioning look.

"Katie, this is Nix. You've met her before, many years ago: she is the little girl who used to come into the garden from next door and play with you during the summer holidays."

"Oh, yeah, I think I remember. Nicola, yes? Your Granny lives next door; well lived I guess." I give Katie a disapproving look for her rather heartless comment

"I prefer it if people call me Nix," she replies. "Yes, Granny did live there until..." she doesn't finish. "What are you doing now, Katie?" Nix then asks, trying for something positive to talk about.

"I'm at Uni, Exeter, reading history. What are you doing... Nicola?

"Well Katherine, I'm studying fine art at the University of Kent," Nix replies, obviously needled by Katie's deliberate use of 'Nicola'. Katie takes a deep breath, her eyes narrowing, so I intervene before she can speak.

"Katie, Nix, please," I plead. "Nix, Katie is just 'Katie'; that's her given name. And Katie, Nix has told you how she likes to be addressed so please respect that." Nix apologises but my daughter remains sullen and, though she grudgingly apologises, she says no more.

"Canterbury's not too far by train from here," I say to Nix to break the silence as we recommence the walk home, "so are you going to live here and commute or find somewhere in Canterbury?"

"I did wonder about selling up and buying somewhere nearer the University but, well there are a lot of memories in the house that make that harder than I thought it would be." Her words are perfectly innocent but I wonder whether those memories now include some of the things we've done together over the past fortnight. I desperately don't want to blush and give anything away to Katie.

"I can understand that, from what you've said about how you loved your Grandmother," I say. "There's also the fact that selling a house can be a horrible, stressful business on its own, even without emotional attachment issues."

"Yes. Anyway, the fares are cheaper than the rent would be so it's just that I'd have an hour and a half's travelling each day."

"The place you're living next year is about twenty minutes' walk from the University isn't it Katie?" I ask, trying to engage her in the conversation. She hesitates but then admits that I'm correct.

"And at least it's in a nice part of the city. It's much better than the one we nearly took at first," she adds.

Fairly obviously I want Katie and Nix to get along, ideally to like each other as it would make things much easier if ever I have to tell Katie about our relationship. Unfortunately, though I manage to keep the conversation going for the walk home, there is definitely a tension between the two of them. I say goodbye to Nix as we pass her front gate with the briefest of kisses to her cheek. Nix's 'goodbye' is friendly enough but Katie is so curt as to be bordering on the rude. However, I've no wish for an argument in public so I wait until we're indoors before saying something.

"Katie, what the hell is the matter with you?" I demand, my frustration with her during the journey here boiling over at last. "You haven't seen Nix in years so why were you so rude?"

Katie glares at me before saying, "I don't like her. She was always so needy and clingy when she came over here back then, always wanting you to hug her and mummy her. And it was always, 'Katie, let Nicola play with that,' or 'Share your sweets with Nicola.'" I'm shocked by Katie's vehemence, but she hasn't finished. "Now she's back again and she's being all friendly and, and best buddies with you!"

"Yes, she is my friend and I've got on very well with her over the last couple of weeks since I met her again. I'm sorry about what happened when you were younger; I really thought you got along well with her in the past and, okay I admit it, I also felt sorry for her because I thought she was lonely. From what I know now, I was right: she wasn't happy at home at the time and now the Granny she loved is dead."

"Well, I'm sorry Mrs Featherstone is dead but... Mum, there's something about her I don't like, something about the way she is." Katie voice is hard. "And you seemed so desperate for her good opinion; it was a bit... sad, really."

"I didn't want her to think you were a rude little madam!" I retort. "I brought you up to be better than that." Finally I see some slight contrition.

"I don't mean to be a brat about it Mum but I can't help how I feel, sorry." It's an apology of sorts, I suppose but she is frowning at me. "Mum, Dad told me he's been worried about you. He said you'd been behaving differently lately. Is everything all right?" How did this suddenly end up being about me? More importantly, what has Vince said to her?

"I spent the last couple of weeks off work just chilling out so perhaps your Dad's just too used to me being stressed."

"Mum, I'm being serious and so was he," she hesitates, "He said he came home and you had no clothes on," she says a little awkwardly. Oh crap; how bad does that sound? What do I tell her, knowing that she's bound to repeat it to Vince? I can't admit to her I was sunbathing nude, especially as she knows Nix lives next door now.

"Okay, look. I'd been outside sunbathing and I came in and showered and, well, it was nice being undressed indoors. Your Dad came home early, for a change, and found me like that. I'm sorry if thinking of my naked body offends you but it was in my own home." She isn't impressed but, to my relief, she seems to accept it. She seems so uncomfortable thinking about my body that, hopefully, she'll be too embarrassed to discuss it much further or in any detail with her Dad. There's every chance that my half-lie should pass unchallenged.

While stopping at the coffee shop allows me to meet Nix after work once more during the week, it is not hugely satisfactory because it is so public. It makes me realize that Nix was more right than I realized with her comment about our doing this relationship backwards. These meetings over coffee should be where we get to learn more of each other, sharing the highs and lows of our days, talking about our ideas and hopes and dreams as we build towards love and passion... We do all that, well, some of it anyway, but always there is that undercurrent of disappointment that we are not kissing and hugging and caressing and, let's be honest, having sex.

This leads to a slight worry: have we fast-forwarded through all the fun parts of a growing relationship? Perhaps it's just that long-married and apparently heterosexual women don't get to have gentle romances with gay women as they discover their bisexuality. It's a shame: I could really do with some romance.

Nevertheless, this morning I am going swimming where, quite by chance of course, I will bump into Nix. It's early but that means that the pool is quieter, with no children or families, so when we pass one of the family changing cubicles Nix is able to suggest we change there, "so we can keep chatting."

As soon as the door is closed behind us we are kissing hungrily, desperately, with hands touching and groping. I start undoing my skirt and we pull apart briefly to hastily strip before coming back together naked in each other's arms. "We're going to have to be so quiet, my love" I whisper.

"Good luck with that," she whispers back, grinning, as she pushes me, making me sit heavily on the narrow, hard plastic bench behind. She drops to kneel between my legs, prying them apart and opening them wide. I see her lick her lips as her head dives forwards and her mouth presses wetly against my cleft making me sigh. She licks me, her tongue swirling across my sensitive skin, tracing the edges of my sex. I bite my lips to stop from moaning as the caressing licks become invasive probing. Knowing where we are and the effort of staying quiet is bizarrely arousing, the thought that someone could be changing in the next cubicle as my girlfriend performs cunnilingus on me is so sexy and exciting.

The orgasm is building fast within me when we hear voices, a man and a woman by the sound of it. I expect her to ease off while the couple are around but she does just the opposite, her fingers pushing up inside me as her lips fasten around my clitoris to suck gently but oh so wonderfully. I grip the edge of the bench, my knuckles going white as I desperately try not to cry out. However, I cannot supress the gasps that escape me when my head tips back and my hips thrust forward, grinding into her face as an intense orgasm crashes through me.

I am still panting as I open my eyes to see her looking up at me smiling, her mouth glistening. She climbs to her feet and bends to kiss me. Her mouth tastes of my pussy and I savour the kiss. "You are so naughty," I tell her in a whisper.

"Are you complaining?" she asks teasingly. "Come on; help me get my swimming costume on."

"Don't I get to taste you back?" I complain quietly.

"We can't spend too long in here, people might notice," she points out, handing me a medium blue one-piece costume.

"Maybe afterwards then," I smile as I shake out the costume and hold it so she can step into it. I pull it up, helping her to slip her arms in and smoothing it over her beautiful body. Her nipples are hard points beneath the sheer, form-hugging fabric and I trail a fingernail along the crease of her cunt's cleft just visible between her legs.

"Now who's being naughty?" she murmurs. "You'd better stop before there's a big wet patch down there." Reluctantly I stop and put on the yellow bikini I'd been wearing before I stripped for the first time in my garden nearly three weeks ago. "Come on let's go for a swim, Suzie darling."

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

Chapter Five

When Katie phoned me at work to tell me that on Thursday she'd be heading off to spend the weekend with her University friends and so she absolutely had to borrow the car, I decided that I absolutely had to book Friday off and texted Nix to tell her and also to ask what she wanted to do on Friday afternoon. Minutes later she replied:

Why only the afternoon? You got a better offer for the morning darling? N xxx

I text her back immediately:

You're coming over first thing for breakfast and then I'm taking you to bed where you'll have the luxury of being able to scream when I suck your button! Xxx

There is no reply for a little while and I wonder if she misunderstood my teasing over what she did to me at the swimming pool on Saturday, something for which I didn't get to repay her after our swim because all the family cubicles were busy, unfortunately.

I look at my phone when it finally beeps and see Multimedia message received in the notification popup. I'm at work so what I see when the message opens makes me instantly hide the phone under my desk and look around guiltily and not a little fearfully that someone might have seen the photo. Everyone is busy or preoccupied so I nervously edge the phone towards me as I look down. No, I hadn't imagined it. There on the screen is a close-up of Nix's, and this is definitely the word for it, cunt. It is spread open and glistens deliciously wetly; in the middle of the picture is the unmistakable pink stub of her clitoris peeping out from the enfolding hood and lips. She has written just three words:

What, THIS button? X

I try to focus on my work but that picture keeps popping into my head. Not only is it distracting it's also making me very gooey down below, so much so that ten minutes later I'm in the ladies' toilets fingering myself hard to orgasm. I'm very tempted to send a Nix a photo of my fingers buried in my sopping pussy with the caption 'Now see what you've done!' but my nerve fails me. Besides, she already has a sketch and a pastel drawing of me fingering myself: she doesn't need a photo too!

Having temporarily relieved the sexual cravings her picture caused me I text her back, telling her she's very naughty, especially as I'm at work. She takes the point and we manage some more normal texts until, in the end, we have agreed on visiting the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square followed by a meal to make a long day of it. Of course I have to let Vince know that I'll be out on Friday evening - just occasionally he is home early enough to eat dinner with me and I figure that warning him that I'll be out with a female friend will be less awkward than having to explain after the fact or having him phone me to ask where I am. I don't know why I worried because, when I do tell him, he doesn't seem bothered or even very interested.

With Katie gone, I'd hoped I could spend time with Nix on Thursday evening. Not sex but just time to relax and chat in private, maybe watch a film or just eat together. In the late afternoon I text Vince, just politely to enquire how his day has been going and find out how late he'll be back tonight. His unexpected reply is that he's already on the train home, meaning he'd arrive home before me! This is both incredible and frustrating.

I did wonder if he might be home early to take me out or perhaps surprise me by cooking dinner... but no. When I get home he's sat on the sofa reading The Financial Times.Part of me is disappointed but another part is a little relieved; my relationship with Nix is not without guilt and Vince suddenly starting to improve our relationship would only make that guilt worse.

Friday comes at last and I'm impatient for Vince to leave, though I do my utmost not to show it. Even so, I cannot lie in bed today. He seems to be particularly slow this morning, spending ages in the shower, checking his briefcase to ensure he has everything and having to go back upstairs to retrieve his wallet from his other suit trousers. It's a relief when he's finally gone but I wait fifteen minutes before texting Nix, just in case there's something he needs to come back home for. Impatient as I am to be with her, it seems a sensible precaution given the way Vince has been this morning.

"Suzie, darling?" Nix's voice calls from the patio door I left ajar for her as I started on breakfast: eggs benedict on toasted muffins with fresh orange juice and tea. I've learned enough about Nix to know that she doesn't like coffee first thing.

She comes up behind me to wrap her arms around me and press her naked body against mine, her cheek snuggling against my shoulder blade. "Mmmm that feels so wonderful." I tell her, smiling. The bacon in the frying pan at the back is crisping nicely, the Hollandaise sauce is keeping warm and the large saucepan of water has come to the boil so I drop the halved muffins into the toaster and quickly slide the eggs into the water to poach. "Sorry Nix honey, but can you just boil the kettle and make the tea; there are teabags in the pot already."

"Oh, Granny would have told you off," she says as she steps away, leaving my back feeling cold after her warmth, "she was most insistent that you should always warm the pot."

"Well, you can always take the teabags out and ensure the tea meets your Granny's exacting standards."

A few minutes later we are sat at the kitchen table as I pour tea and she takes her first mouthful. "Mmmm, Suzie, I think I've just discovered my new favourite breakfast!" she enthuses and I feel very happy. We eat and talk, she tells me of the paintings she's been working on - mostly semi-erotic nudes by the sound of things - and me grumbling a little about work and grumbling even more about Vince. She looks at me intently.

"Suzie, why are you still with him?"

"Because he's my husband," I reply automatically, the answer I always give myself when the same question arises in my mind. Nix, however, just continues to stare, letting the silence open up into a void I feel compelled to try and fill. "Habit, I guess; that's what it is now, anyway. In the past it was the girls, wanting the best for them." I know the situation is hard on me but it's just as hard on Nix I realize. She has been very good, not pushing me nor demanding that I choose her, even though we've been less able to meet recently. Still, we are together now. "I don't want to think about Vince, my darling, not when you're here, my cute sexy girlfriend..." I reach over and take her hand. "I want to make love to you."

She dips her head momentarily and I cannot see her expression until she looks up again, smiling. "I believe you threatened to have me screaming."

"I'm certainly going to do my best," I promise and stand and lead her upstairs. She follows demurely and we enter the bedroom, twilit from the still-drawn curtains, where we embrace, our arms around each other, as we kiss long and deeply.

I end the kiss and draw her over to the bed where she lets me lay her down on the bed, face down. I caress her back, working from the shoulders down, kissing where my fingers touch. I want to arouse her slowly, to make this as good as I can for her and, yes, perhaps to make her scream at the end. When my hands reach her bum I have to resist the urge to part her legs and slide my fingers inside her. As I kneed the gorgeous globes of her bum they part and I glimpse the dark pink dimple of her anus and below her pussy whose lips show the first swellings of arousal.

I bend forward to brush her pucker with my lips and, at last, Nix gives a little sigh. "Turn over, my darling," I ask and she rolls languidly. My eyes drink in the sight of her. I have spent many days and hours with the two of us naked together and yet her body still captivates me. She is beautiful and yet this gorgeous young woman lets me, no, wants me to touch her and make love to her.

I move to kneel alongside her and run my tongue over her nipple softly, wetting it. I blow gently and the chill makes it swell and harden. I do the same to its sister; watching the way her body responds to my touch is fascinating. Even better is the tremble I feel her give when my lips enclose the now engorged nipple to suckle gently, while my hand caresses and squeezes the other firm, feminine globe. I try to be completely in the moment, totally aware of what I'm doing, how she responds and my own sensations.

I continue, switching boobs, and I find Nix squirming gently beneath me; I wonder if it is possible to bring her to orgasm just by playing with her gorgeous tits and those hard nubbins? I could try but I'm nervous that it might not be and that it she'll become impatient for me to move on so, while I continue with my mouth on her breasts, my hands widen their attentions.

He skin is so soft and smooth and enticing; inviting, demanding to be touched. I've enjoyed touching Vince's skin but Nix's flesh is something else altogether. It is not just the smoothness and firmness of youth but also the sheer femininity of it that makes it magical.

I begin to kiss her, moving over her boobs and tummy. I add little licks; I want to taste her so my tongue laps the globe of her breast, the smoothness of her tummy, the soft crease where her boob meets her chest, the dimple of her tummy button.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,863 Followers