The Fun & Risks of an All-Over Tan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both know where I am heading and she is still squirming but also becoming more vocal in her encouragement. As I shuffle down the bed she spreads her legs wide. Her gently puffed and slightly aroused pussy of earlier has become a swollen, gaping, glistening cunt and I feel a thrill at having caused this without laying a finger on it! The temptation to plunge into it, with fingers, tongue and mouth, to immerse myself in the hot, willing and delicious flesh is almost overwhelming but I force myself to continue slowly.

My kisses and lick now cover her pubis and mons, rewarding me with the taste of her nectar that her squirming as spread liberally across the skin of her sex. When my tongue finally caresses the edge of one engorged lip her cry of "Yes!" is a blend of excitement and pleading.

I continue softly and delicately tasting her, gradually working inwards and licking deeper. My fingers touch her sex; I intend a gentle pressure so I slowly open her but she is so wet and so ready that two fingers glide inside her almost without resistance. She most certainly feels them though as her satisfied "Mmmmm, yes, Suzie!" declares. I curve my fingers up inside her to rub her g-spot with each soft thrust.

Things start to build more quickly now and I can feel her cunt tremble and clench as her orgasm starts to build. I try not to rush but there's a feeling of inevitability now, that to stop or even to delay too much would be cruel. She is not screaming but there are moans and whimpers. As I move slightly to position myself nearer I feel that my inner thighs are wet with my own juices oozing copiously.

I know how I will finish this and increase the force and tempo of my fingers and, moments later, clamp my mouth over the top of her pussy. My tongue burrows, seeking the hard nub of her clitoris and the moment it connects her hips buck and breaks the contact with my mouth, my fingers also almost pulling free. Did her cry count as a scream? She drops back onto the bed and I immediately repeat my assault; this time, however, I am prepared for her thrashing!

I ride her with my fingers and mouth, thrusting, licking and sucking. "Ah! Ah! Aah! Ahh!" her rhythmic cries get louder and louder and I feel her vaginal muscles convulse, squeezing and releasing my fingers. I continue thrusting and licking as her orgasm takes her and, incredibly, she continues to yell and thrash and convulse. Nix's body and her climax surround me and fill my senses. I feel my own body respond in sympathy with hers. My orgasm is neither particularly long nor intense but is nevertheless incredible: I have cum simply from bringing Nix to orgasm!

Her hand is pushing my head and I realize she wants me to stop which, reluctantly, I do. I sit up, slightly breathless myself, to look at her, lolling on the bed as post-orgasmic shivers tremble through her. I am filled by the smell and taste of her as I crawl forward to lie alongside her, enfolding her in my arms.

"Thank you, darling," she whispers, snuggling into me. "I have never cum as hard as you just made me; it was wonderful." Her words and what I have done make me feel very content and fulfilled.

We lie together and kiss and cuddle and then doze. Awaking, we make love again, a gentle mutual fingering as we kiss. A little reluctantly we finally get up and shower together, though the cubicle is too small to allow much more than kissing and hugging as we soap and rinse. We are both very mellow and peaceful after our lovemaking.

After our unhurried journey up to London Nix becomes my guide around the National Gallery. I agreed to come because it was something she seemed really interested in doing and I just wanted to be with her. However, she helps me to see, appreciate and understand the paintings in ways I haven't before so I enjoy the visit much more than I thought I would.

Despite a stop for coffee and pastries in the gallery café mid-afternoon, we are both hungry again by five o'clock. "Sex obviously gives me an appetite," I tell her.

"Mmm, me too," she agrees, "but we'll just have to settle for food!" We walk up through Leicester Square into Chinatown and pick a little restaurant to eat Peking duck and chow mien and crispy beef in chilli sauce, sweet and sour pork, stir-fried vegetables and rice until we are both full to bursting.

Arm in arm we wander Chinatown and Leicester Square for a while before heading home through the humid, noisy twilight. We lean together on the unexpectedly crowded tube and sit resting against each other on the train, her head on my shoulder and holding hands when there is no one around to see us.

Just before we reach home I pull her into an alleyway to kiss her deeply. "Thank you for the most wonderful day," I tell her.

"Thank you too. It's been one of the nicest days of my life," she replies. We kiss again but it is getting late so, reluctantly, we resume the final leg of our journey. Parting company at her gate is so hard but I must so I give her hand a brief squeeze before turning away with a last wave.

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

Chapter Six

As I enter the house I'm surprised to see Vince in the siting room. There is just a single lamp on and he's sat with his laptop balanced on the arm of the sofa. "Oh, hello," I say and he looks at me with a peculiar look on his face that I find distinctly unnerving.

"Hello Susan," he replies, "I'm glad you're home, there was something I wanted us to watch on the computer together." I walk over and sit beside him, still perturbed by his demeanour. "I know our love life hasn't been very... well, I was going to say 'interesting lately' but it's not really even existed, has it? I did wonder if watching something together might get us a little more aroused and excited; what do you think?"

What I think is 'Oh god I really don't want to sit here watching Internet porn with you, not after the wonderful day I've had with Nix,' but what I say is, "What did you have in mind?"

"Let me show you. I think you'll find this very sexually stimulating." He takes his laptop and types his password then uses the touchpad. The screen flickers but at this angle I cannot see the screen until he twists it to face me. I think it is a poor-quality photo for a moment, one looking down onto a dimly-lit bed from an oblique angle, but I realise that it is actually a video when a woman enters the frame and walks beside the bed. She is naked and viewed from behind until she turns to the person whose hand she is holding. The picture is grainy and stutters like some Ray Harryhausen stop-motion animation but the events can still be followed. Two things register simultaneously, both equally terrifying: the first is the hair of the woman's companion, which is blonde, close cropped at the sides, tousled and spikey on top and dyed dark at the ends; the second is that the turning woman is me!

I watch in mute horror as the video plays the long kiss Nix and I enjoyed this morning before, yes, I guide her onto bed to begin massaging her back. Vince clicks the fast forward button on screen and my massage becomes ridiculous, ludicrous twitching. My head quickly dips where I kissed her pucker and she turns over, not the languid roll I remember but as if she's been flipped like a pancake. My head bends to her boobs and, finally, I find my voice as I croak, "Enough."

"Who is she, Susan? How long have you been... fucking her?" Vince asks, his voice cold and hard. He sees me flinch at the word 'fucking'. "We can watch more and see if you can suggest another word for what you did to her if you like, Susan."

"Her name is Nix and... it started about four weeks ago, when I had that time off." I feel like I might cry but fight to hold the tears back. "I didn't go looking for a lover, I promise you. It... it just sort of happened." I swallow hard. "How did you... how did you get this video?"

"I thought you were having an affair, that you might be shagging some bastard from your work or the gym or something. You've been so different lately, prancing around naked..." It's his turn to take a deep breath but his sounds more like a growl. "And then, as soon as Katie decided to go away for the weekend, you had to take the day off so," his mouth twists into a sneer, " I left work only, bought a little home surveillance camera and put it on top of the wardrobe yesterday when I came home. I turned it on before I went out this morning. Christ, I've always known you've had a perverted side, stuffing your finger up there at every opportunity, even after we've made love, but this..."

"Perhaps if you were a better lover I wouldn't have had to rely on my fingers!" I snap back, "Or on Nix."

"Huh, like you're such a great and passionate lover," he retorts angrily. "Right, here's what's going to happen: I will not be made the cuckold by a woman because my wife turns into a raving dyke. I will not be shamed by you running off with some queer punk-girl slut who looks no older than Katie. We made vows to each other, Susan, we've been married nearly twenty-five years. Think of that, and of our daughters. Think what our friends would say if they knew what you'd been doing with this... perverted girl."

Do I care? Not about our marriage, not really, not compared to how I feel about Nix. What about our friends and neighbours? Well, yes, I care a bit but any true friends would probably come round and accept me and Nix, eventually. However, Helena and Katie? Yes, I do: I care a lot. Would I take a chance on their reaction? Could I?

"Remember I have this video, Susan. Imagine Helena and Katie watching it; what would they think of you? Would Katie ever speak to you again?" He cites Katie, his favourite, because she is most likely to take his side but Katie also thoroughly dislikes Nix, though he's unaware of this. No, she'd probably disown me. "So, this sick nonsense ends now, Susan, is that clear?. You will not see her again and we'll say no more of this."

"I have to tell her something, send her a text at least..." The tears are falling now and I sob.

"Hmmm, very well: compose a text to her now and show it to me before you send it," he orders. I take out my phone, cursing that I'd mentioned texting. It takes time but I finally have something to show him:

Vince videoed us in bed today and he's said that if I see you again he'll show the video to the girls and tell everyone what we did. I'm so sorry but I can't see you any more, my darling Nix. Forgive me, if you can. Suzie xxx

"No, no Suzan, that won't do at all: it makes me sound like an ogre and a bully. I think you must say simply that you've decided that your relationship with her cannot continue."

Vince videoed us in bed today and he's made me realize that I must put the girls first. I'm so sorry but I can't see you any more, my darling Nix. Please forgive me, if you can. Suzie xxx

I pass the phone to him and, as I do so, my finger accidently touches the SEND button on the screen. I act as if I don't know I did it. "You sent the message!" he complains.

I look confused and then tell him apologetically that I must have inadvertently sent it. He reads it and grudgingly accepts it. I hope Nix can read between the lines and tell I'm being pressurised into this.

"I'll hang onto the phone for now and your laptop too, just to help you avoid temptation," he tells me. "Suzan, if you meet this ridiculously named girl again, I really will make sure Katie and Helena see this video. Are we clear on this, do we have a deal?"

"Yes!" I snap. "I suppose you want to fuck me now to bind the contract?"

"No, I'd rather not even be in the bed you screwed that dyke slut. I'll be in the spare room, at least until you've washed the bedding. Good night."

Without another word nor even a glance back, he stalks out of the room, leaving me in the semi-dark room to sob wretchedly.

- - - - - - - - o o O o o - - - - - - - -

Chapter Seven

Three weeks have passed; three miserable weeks. I've kept my word and not contacted Nix, apart from once, when she lay in wait for me as I came home from the station. Even then I was so terrified that Vince might find out, that Katie or a friend or anyone might see us and reveal the meeting to him that all I said was, "Nix, I really can't do this. We mustn't meet and talk or... well, for my girls' sake. I'm so, so sorry." I turned and hurried away before she could say any more to me.

I have caught glimpses of her from time to time since then but kept away. It is so horrible and almost too painful.

Three horrible weeks and they have done nothing to improve relations between Vince and me. What little love and care I had for him have gone and I think I am beginning to hate him. I have to fight not to resent Katie and then there is Helena who is due home the day after tomorrow. I try to remember that I'm doing this for them, so they won't have a mother who's called a perverted slut and a marriage wrecker, so they won't be shown that damned, fucking video...

This Friday evening is Wendy Kilkenny's retirement and there are drinks after work. Vince, after I produce copies of the emails to prove it, has agreed to my going now he's convinced that it's not some excuse for a secret tryst with Nix. I hope that it might lift my mood, even if only for an evening.

I do stay for a couple of hour but my heart isn't in it. Far from cheering me up and distracting me people are chatting about their holidays, their husbands or wives, boyfriends or girlfriends, about Julie getting married in the autumn, discussing Rob and Heather; the new office romance... No, this is not somewhere I want to be in my present mood.

I say my goodbyes, telling people that I have a busy day tomorrow and need not to be late home. I don't think people mind my going as I'm hardly brilliant company. I leave the pub and head to the station and the way I walk telegraphs my mood to anyone who sees me; head down, hunched over, turned in on myself trying to shut the world out so maybe I can stop hurting quite so much. Please!

I desperately want to leave Vince for I cannot live like this, feeling like a prisoner. However, I know Helena and Katie will blame me, especially when Vince tells them about Nix. Tears blur my eyesight and I blink hard trying to clear them, hating the idea of crying in public and the judgement, or worse, the pity of strangers.

I turn the corner and accidently jostle someone so I hunch down and hastily apologise. "Suzie?" The voice, Nix's voice, paralyzes me. I cannot help but look up into the clear, hydrangea-blue of her eyes and an intense, wordless moment follows as she looks at me with undeserved gentleness. There is so much I want to tell her but there's nothing I should say. I am crying now, tears flowing for the pain and sadness of loss mix with tears of anger at Vince for bullying me and at myself too for letting him do it, for not fighting it.

"I've missed you so much," I tell her in a whisper, my eyes dropping.

"I've missed you too." There is a wariness in her voice as if she expects me to flee at any moment, which to be honest I probably should. However, I simply stand as if suddenly rooted to the spot. "Are you going home?" she asks.

"I was but... can we go for a drink?" I ask in a rush before I can change my mind. "I want to spend some time with you again and, Nix, I really want to talk to you." She hesitates and doesn't reply. "I understand: you don't want to," I tell her. "I know I must have hurt you so much by what I did."

"You did, Suie, but I don't really understand why. I guessed from your text that Vince threatened you but..."

"Please, Nix, can we go somewhere, please?" I beg. "Even if you never want to see me again afterwards..." She stands thinking and I worry she will refuse.

"Okay, but on one condition: I get to choose where we go." I agree immediately, relieved that, at last, I can tell her all that has happened even if this is to be our last time together.

I expect her to take us to a pub or perhaps a restaurant but to my surprise we join a queue of people heading to a door with multi-coloured neon sign above: Prismatic. "I don't think a nightclub is a good place for us to go," I tell her. I want to talk and a room full of loud music is hardly conducive to conversation.

"Hey, the deal was I get to choose!" she insists with a spark of her old mischief. I reluctantly acquiesce. I point out that I'm hardly dressed for clubbing but she just shrugs, gesturing to her own rather worn burgundy jeans and faded black tee shirt.

The queue moves quickly and we are soon entering the dimly lit corridor and up a short flight of stairs. Bright shafts of light of various colours flash overhead, laser beams I suspect by the way they flicker and strobe. I have not been in a nightclub for quite some time but, though I recognise the noisy heat populated by vague figures moving through the rhythmic, thumping shadows, I become aware that things are not entirely as I recall.

"I should have guessed: it's a gay nightclub, isn't it?" I exclaim and she gives a grin that makes me smile for the first time in weeks.

"Of course, Suzie! Come on, let's get a drink. There are booths at the back that are quieter and we can talk there." We go to bar and I pay for the drinks, two glasses of white wine, then Nix leads the way to find a booth. She was right: it's much quieter back here. I take a large sip of wine, trying to decide where to start but before I can speak Nix asks, "Suzie, why did you only send that one text? Why didn't you phone or text me when Vince wasn't there?"

"Vince took my phone and... he put something on it, some app designed to let parents monitor what their kids do on their phones. He could see, well, everything I did: every call, every text, even Facebook and emails apparently. He said if I contacted you at all he'd..." I feel my throat tighten with emotion, "he'd make sure the girls saw the video of us making love! I just couldn't..."

"I do understand," she reassures me sadly, her hands reach out to take mine. "I just wish... no, it doesn't matter. So," she tries to sound upbeat, "how have you been over the last three weeks?"

"Absolutely fucking miserable," I tell her earnestly and she nods in empathy.

"Me too." We sit silently for a few minutes, each immersed in our own thoughts.

"Nix, am I just some pervy old woman?"

"What do you mean?" she replies, surprised.

"Oh I don't know. I mean people would probably think it was bad enough for a bloke my age to sleep with a girl like you, but I'm a woman; they'd have something worse to say about that!"

"I know this isn't easy, Suzie. I understand you don't want people, especially Katie and her sister, to know about... us, and see that bastard's video" she says sadly.

"No, Nix, I don't mean that... Oh god, I don't know what I think." My head is awhirl with thoughts when suddenly I know what it is I need to know. "Nix... why do you want this, you know, us? Why did you want to be my girlfriend, my lover?"

"Because I..." she hesitates and I'm sure she was going to say 'because I love you.' "Suzie, I said before that I'd always had a soft spot for you, the memory of how you looked after me when I was a girl, the hugs and kindness. I knew I was gay since I was about fifteen; well, maybe not 'knew' exactly but I was pretty damn sure. I didn't do anything, you know, with girls, until I was in the sixth form. And then, of course, Mum spotted me kissing Lucy. The thing is, my first proper relationships with girls weren't until this last year; being at university and away from home I could, well..." I nod in understanding. "Neither ended well, Suzie. Maybe it's me, maybe I am an abomination. I've wondered if I don't deserve to be loved." I reach over and take her hand.