The Fundraising Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank heard Les panting behind him, his warm breath on his shoulders. Then Hank felt a slap on his bum and a hand smearing the cum over his ass. In front Stan moved a bit closer again, then rubbed his hard cock on Hank's, and said "I'm going to enjoy the Toy's body one way or another tonight", then moved away.

Hank heard someone else count out 50 and give it to Jack. Then Hank hugged from behind. Whoever it was, was shorter than Hank and as his hard cock moved between Hank's ass cheeks and its point found Hank's rosebud. Hank tensed his butt and Jack, noticing slapped the guy's ass. The guy shifted and then started pumping his cock in Hank's ass crack, Les' cum lubricating it. The guy reached in front of Hank and stroked Hank's cock , then sped up his thrusting and added his load of cum to Hank's backside.

A gong rang from the other side of the house, signalling that the sit down dinner was being served. Hank took a deep breath through his nose and was glad all the guests were leaving the room. His heart was beating fast, all the touching and the cocks cumming on him were new, but he hadn't freaked out yet. But he was glad the fully expected assault on his body was pausing, to let him recover. As the room became quiet he could feel the cum on his back dribbling down his ass and Hank clenched and unclenched his ass cheeks and felt a mix of delight and amazement at the sensation of the slippery cum as he moved his ass cheeks.

Hank smiled to himself, he had survived the pre-dinner drinks and being exposed plus having his body played with as a pure sex object, and he wasn't repulsed, nor upset, but happy and delighted, at both the sensations and his own reaction.

Jack came back into the den and said "You did really well Toy" as he undid the clips holding Hank's wrists and ankles in place. He led Hank to a chair, "We raised lots of money with you letting them feel you up and play with you. I was a bit worried you might freak when Les came on you, but you were great. Which is good, because before this party's over, you're going to have most of the guys here cumming on you once or twice."

Jack handed Hank a glass of water after taking off the ball gag and Hank sipped the water. But the blindfold stayed on. Jack put the ball gag back on then left to go to the kitchen to help with the serving, leaving Hank alone. Hank calmed his heart beat, breathed deeply. He could smell the tinge of cum in the air, and some of Sylvie's after shave which still clung to his neck.

Hank prepared himself mentally for what was coming but was pulled from his reverie by the sounds of footsteps near him. He heard someone stop just in front of him, then move over to the table. From the sounds he guessed whoever it was pouring himself another drink. Then a voice he didn't recognize spoke commandingly "Stand up"

Hank stood. He felt a hand run over his chest, then down to his cock, rubbing it until it started stiffening. Then Hank's wrist was grabbed and moved to the man's stomach, then pushed down. Hank felt a hard cock.

"Stroke it" Hank was commanded.

Hank complied.

Hank wrapped his hand around it, feeling a hard cock other than his own for the first time. He could tell that even though it was not solid, it was largish. Hank stroked it slowly, then quickly. The guy growled instructions at him, so Hank moved his free hand and played with the man's balls. The cock was bigger than his, longer and wider and the balls were large. From their height, Hank guessed the guy was at least 6 inches taller than his own 5'6". Hank stroked, more and the cock began to grow even more as it hardened. It was not only thick but long. Then Hank could feel precum on the end of the cock. The man pushed Hank's hand away and swung his cock, hitting Hank's stomach with it, he then hugged Hank to him and squeezed his cock between them. The man let Hank go then pushed Hank back in his chair, telling him to sit. Then as he left he growled "Just remember this big cock, by the end of the night it's going to be buried in your straight ass or shoved down your straight throat and you'd better enjoy it."

Hank was alone again, with mixed feelings running through his head. He felt more assaulted and a pure sex object than by the earlier session. But, he thought, he had agreed to this, to play the Toy for the evening. He remembered Roy and Jack letting him know a big guy who often played the bully, Ed, would be coming but not to get upset by him.

Hank heard the band start playing the Stripper and realized the entertainment for the night had started. Cheers and catcalls and hoots got louder and louder and Hank knew the stripper must be good and was working up the crowd. Then it fell silent for a bit, followed by even more hooting and wild cheers as Hank guessed the kid was showing his flexibility and sucking his own cock.

Finally there was a huge round of applause and whistles. Jack then came into the room and attached a leash to the collar around Hank's neck. Hank followed with difficulty, the blindfold blocking his entire vision. He stumbled over feet as he was lead through the crowded living room. Hands groped him, his cock was played with, his ass was slapped.

Finally he came to a halt and he heard Roy's voice. "Here we have an amazing volunteer. Our Toy for the night." The crowd cheered.

"Remember guys," Ron continued "this guy is straight, or was until he showed up here tonight." This was followed by lots of laughter and guffaws. Roy went on "He's a friend of Don's too, and Don said he is a friend of all gays. Don told us that even before laws and policies changed, our Toy treated him and other gays well, with respect, and that he was the first straight that he introduced to his gay lover. Our Toy volunteered to help raise money for Don and I want to thank all of you for coming tonight and forking over lots of money to the Don fund. As you've been told, our Toy is an anal virgin, no cock has ever penetrated his butt. And no guy has ever sucked his cock, and he has never sucked a cock, and he has never fucked an ass. So when he heard we needed something special to raise money tonight, he asked, Do you think offering a virgin ass would raise any money. And we answered ..." Roy paused and the crowd roared "yes".

Roy continued. "He wants to experience some new things tonight, so his ass, his cock and his mouth are all on offer tonight and we are here to make it happen!"

The crowd cheered.

After thanking more people and outlining how the rest of the evening was going to proceed, Roy brought out a big fish bowl with 12 tickets in it, one for each of the evening's guests..

"Now for the grand prize winner" Roy said as his hand went into the mouth of the big fish bowl and picked up a ticket. "The guy who gets to fuck the Toy's virgin ass first is ... Tom!!"

There were a few disappointed groans and then some cheers.

Roy gave Tom the choice of where he wanted to do it and Tom said to head downstairs. Hank felt a tug on his neck through the leash and headed downstairs. Hands again touched his body, some gently, some slapping his bare ass. Hank managed the stairs with Jack's help. Hank felt the carpeted floor with his bare feet.

"Over that, and tied down" Tom instructed.

Hank was led a few feet, then he felt hands on his ankles and the snaps being fastened and he realized the rod had been fastened between his ankles again, forcing his legs apart. He was then pushed forward with hands making him bend at the waist and he felt what seemed like an overstuffed back of a chair on his stomach. Then his arms were stretched forward and down. He felt the cloth cuffs on his wrists fastened to something in front of him. Hank was bent over, legs wide apart and knew his naked body was fully exposed and that he was essentially immobile, his virgin asshole on display and positioned to be easily taken.

Then he heard Roy's voice again "Ok now guys, I need two fluffers, one for the Toy's ass and one for Tom's cock. Who'll pay 50, 60, 70."

Roy finally declared winners and Sylvie's friend, Phil, had won the job of fluffing the Toy's ass. But then the friend announced that Sylvie would do the fluffing. Hank could hear people chatting and talking, then he felt his ass being massaged, then lightly slapped. Then he felt a tongue licking up and down his ass crack, then finding his rosebud. Faster and faster he was licked, he felt lips on his rosebud and sucking on his butt hole. Hank was amazed as Sylvie's tongue pushed a very small distance into his ass hole. Hank was surprised at how erotic and stimulating it was and felt his cock start to swell. Then a lube covered finger worked its way into his ass, again and again, deeper each time, lubing up his insides.

Then he heard Tom declare loudly he was ready and in seconds Hank felt a hard cock slap his ass cheeks. Then the cockhead was rubbed up and down between his spread ass cheeks. Hank could feel its hardness.

The crowd was calling out to Tom to shove it in. Hank felt Tom's cockhead on his rosebud. Hank panicked for a second, realizing he had no idea how large a cock Tom had. But Hank breathed deeply and calmed himself.

Tom pushed and Hank's rosebud gave way and the lubed cockhead entered him. Hank was glad he had used dildos and had taught himself how to relax for that first push. It hurt a bit, but not alot. Tom waited a couple of moments, then pushed more. Hank felt his hole expanding, stretching. Hank felt a bit of pain, Tom was larger than Hank's smaller dildos, but not as big as his largest one. Then after waiting a few more moments, Tom, pulling on Hank's hips pushed harder. Tom felt himself slip past the ring of muscles in Hank's butt and knew he was in. Hank too knew Tom was in. Hank's body was tense, and he felt more pain in his butt as Tom's erect cock pushed his butt open. Hank forced himself to relax, focused on relaxing his buttocks and the pain ebbed. Hank took a deep breath and focused on enjoying the feeling of Tom's hard cock inside him.

The crowd knew Tom had pushed deeper into Hank and started chanting. Tom started stroking into Hank with shallow strokes, then longer and deeper strokes. Finally, pulling on Hank's hips he pushed fully in, his cock buried fully in Hank's ass. Hank groaned as he felt Tom's full length slip into him. Hank fought off reacting and trying to pull away as his insides were pushed around to make room for Tom's invasion. Tom leaned forward and grasped Hank's shoulders, then pulled himself an inch deeper into Hank's butt. Hank could feel Tom's balls slap against his thighs.He hadn't expected that. Tom held himself like this for a minute, wiggling his hips from side to side. Hank could feel the big, hard cock in him, wiggling and moving. Hank could feel his insides shifting to accommodate Tom's big cock. Finally Hank squeezed his ass muscles and Tom moaned as Hank squeezed and relaxed his ass around Tom's large hard cock.

Tom then started pumping slowly in and out of Hank's butt. Longer and longer strokes until almost of of his cock was out, then Tom would jam it in rapidly. From time to time Hank would squeeze his ass muscles. Once he squeezed as Tom thrust in and Tom moaned loudly. Then Tom pulled his cock all the way out, slapped Hank's bum a few times then rapidly plunged his cock back in full length and the crowd cheered. Tom then started stroking in and out of Hank and the crowd clapped rhythmically urging Tom on.

Tom then sped up his strokes and then he pulled hard on Hank's hips and thrust his cock deep into Hank's butt and moaned loudly as the crowd clapped. Hank felt Tom's legs weaken and Tom fell forward onto Hank's back, his cock still throbbing and shooting cum into Hank's ass.

Hank could feel Tom's cock in him and the sweat on his back where Tom's chest pushed on him. He could feel Tom jerk as his cock kept spasming, emptying his balls of cum. Then Tom rested on him, shifting his hips and Hank could feel the cock moving in his ass. Finally he could feel Tom's cock shrinking and then Tom slowly stood and his semi-limp cock popped out of Hank's bum.

Then Hank felt Tom wiping his cock up and down his ass crack, spreading cum on his ass cheeks. Hank was relieved Tom's weight was off his body and pleased that his first ass fucking hadn't hurt at all like his worst thoughts had imagined. Hank was overwhelmed by the sense that it had actually felt good. Hank realized he was smiling under the hood.

Hank felt a pair of hands taking off the ball gag and Hank took a deep breath of air through his mouth, but he was left, draped over the chair back, hands and arms extended frontwards, still fastened and his legs still held wide apart.

Roy was now announcing the second draw, for the first person to get a blow job, though Roy announced it as"Fuck the Toys Mouth".

The crowd was quiet as Roy drew another ticket from the fish bowl.

Roy announced "We now have the winner for the first guy to shove a cock into our Toy's mouth, to get the first blow job our Toy will give. Now the guy who has to get his cock over here is ... our friend Pete."

"Wow, that's me" Hank heard a voice say. Hank's eyes, under the blindfold, went wide. He recognized that voice. It belonged to Pete Mckenna. He had worked with Pete for years and they belonged to the same gym. Only 3 days before Hank had chatted with Pete as Pete dressed after his shower following an exercise class, and as Hank changed into his swimming suit. They had similar exercise schedules and often found they were changing clothes in front of each other. Hank realized he had seen Pete naked numerous times over the last year Hank had been going to that gym and that Pete, too, had seen him naked often. Hank was almost relieved, at least it wasn't going to be a massively huge cock in his mouth as he remembered Pete's cock was about the same size as his own..

Roy was saying "Pete, it's your choice where you do this and how the Toy is. You can leave him tied up like this or take him however you want."

"Well, hmmm" Hank could tell Pete was thinking "I didn't think I'd win. Well, OK, undo him. I think I want him in front of me on his knees, but leave the bar between his legs."

Hank felt hands undo the links holding his arms stretched forward and he was lifted up to a standing position, then helped as he shuffled to turn around. Hank took a couple of deep breaths and enjoyed standing straight up, then he felt pressure on his shoulders and Pete telling him to kneel. A hand, Jack's he thought, held his hand, helping him balance as he awkwardly knelt, with his feet still held apart by the pole. Because of the pole fastened between his ankles, he had to keep his knees over a foot apart also.

Hank put his hands out and held onto Pete's hips in front of him. He remembered that Pete was a bit shorter than he was and that having his knees apart lowered his head to just the right height for his mouth to connect with Pete's cock. He also remembered that Pete was a bit pudgy and Hank could feel the rolls around Pete's waist as he tried to maintain his balance.

Pete had moved back just an inch or two, meaning Hank had to hold firmly to Pete's waist to stop from falling forward. Then he felt a hand on the top of the hood holding his head steady.

"OK now, my Toy, open your mouth and here's something for you to suck on. Just think of the best cock sucking you ever got and do the same for me" Hank heard Pete's voice from above him.

Hank almost laughed. The night before,as Jack and Roy had helped shave all his body hair, they had talked about the different things Hank would have to do. Roy had given Hank the same advice word for word when Hank had asked how to give a good blow job.

Hank knew this was among the hardest parts of the evening for him. Having his ass fucked was easy, but this was different, the cock would be in his mouth, in the centre of his face. Hank was glad he was blindfolded. At least he wouldn't see the cock inches from his eyes. Somehow sucking a cock felt so much more intimate than having his ass fucked. The taking of a cock into his mouth would feel even much more like an invasion of his very person than having a cock burying into his ass. A cock in his mouth moved him into another camp, into another group. He was taking another guy's cock into his mouth, another guy's manhood was going to be going between his lips. But Hank smiled, that didn't concern him anymore, he wanted to do this.

Then his lips touched Pete's cock. He could taste it and smell it. Hank forced himself to lick the head lightly, then put his whole mouth around the head. Pete's cock was still not fully rigid. Hank closed his lips around its girth and flicked the tip of the cock in his mouth.

Then suddenly Hank was fighting a panic attack and pulled his head back. He took a deep breath and then forced himself to lean forward and feel Pete's cock touch his lips again. He could taste it, he could feel its texture with his tongue and with his lips. It was warm, and the skin was smooth and soft. He was surprised at how Pete's cockhead occupied so much of his mouth.

In a moment he was licking the length of the underside of Pete's shaft. He couldn't back out now, he had to do this. Pete moved forward so Hank was better balanced. Hank licked Pete's balls, surprised to discover that there was no hair on them. As he licked up he discovered that Pete only shaved his balls but had thick hair above his cock. Hank licked the length of Pete's cock, then again sucked the head into his mouth. This time he lavished great attention to the tip of the hardening cock with his tongue.

For the next several minutes Hank alternated sucking and licking Pete's balls, with long strokes of his tongue along the shaft and the occasional sucking of his cockhead into his mouth. Then as he played with Pete's cockhead in his mouth, Hank felt Pete's hands on his head. Pete held his head still and started stroking his cock into Hank's mouth. The cockhead was hitting the back of his mouth, pulled out then driven in again. Hank let his lips form loosely around the shaft and would suck as Pete pulled out his cock, letting the ridges around the cockhead slide along his inner cheeks. Then Pete slowed the stroking, but left his cock deep in Hank's mouth. He then held Hank's head steady then pushed his hips forward. Hank tried to push Pete back as his cock was at the back of his throat and Hank felt the need to breath. Pete pulled back then jammed his cock further down Hank's throat. Hank gagged and it was all he could do not to throw up. Pete pulled out his cock out of Hank's mouth and shifted Hank's head toward his balls. Hank sucked Pete's balls into his mouth one at a time and rolled it with his tongue and massaged it with his lips.

Then again Pete put his cock in Hank's mouth and let Hank suck and play with his cockhead with his tongue. But soon again, he was holding Hank's head still and began to thrust. Hank could taste precum in his mouth and knew Pete was getting close to cumming. Hank sucked and twirled his tongue around Pete's cock then Pete's grip on his head tightened and Hank felt a shot of cum in his mouth, then another and another. Pete moaned and his knees shook. Pete's hands loosened their grip on Hank's head. Hank held Pete's hips tight and sucked wildly on Pete's cock, sucking and swallowing all his cum. It was Hank's first taste of cum other than his own. It was salty and Hank liked the taste. Hank could feel strength and control return to Pete's knees as Hank sucked the last drops of cum from his shrinking cock.Pete held him firm, then pushed his not softening cock deep into Hank, holding Hank's head in a firm grasp. Finally Pete pulled out slowly and said "Well Toy, that was amazing for a first time effort. A bit more practise and you might be deep throating."

Pete let go of Hank's head and stepped back. Hank sank back and glad his legs were still flexible as his bum hit the carpet as his legs were still held apart by the pole.