The Fundraising Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy announced that he would do the next two draws then there would be a break in the action.

Hank was glad that someone, likely Jack he thought, unattached the pole holding his legs apart, then guided him to a chair and handed him a glass of water. The taste of Pete's cum still filled his mouth. The taste didn't bother him, but he was thirsty.

Roy drew the next two winners. He heard a familiar voice whoop cheerfully as Roy told the crowd Stan would "be getting seconds' with the Toy's ass".

Hank smiled to himself, thinking back to a summer over 30 years ago, Donna had been home visiting her mother when Stan had invited him over for pizza and a swim in his apartment pool. The two had met taking Spanish language classes in a hope of furthering their careers and had become friends. That was the night Hank learned Stan was gay .

Hank had thought it a bit strange when Stan had changed into his swim suit in the same room, and as Hank was naked, he had looked straight at him and started chatting as he looked him up and down. Stan had also paused when he himself was naked, and asked Hank a question, so Hank would look at him naked. Hank reflected that having grown up in a small rural village, he had been quite naive at the time and didn't suspect what was coming. Later in the evening while finishing off the pizza, Stan propositioned him, saying Hank had a great body that he wanted to enjoy and that he hoped Hank was interested.. Hank thought back to that summer evening so many years ago and how he had politely declined Stan's offer and how over the years the two of them had ignored the rejected advance and remained friends, not close friends, but still friends. Now, Hank thought to himself, Stan was finally going to screw his ass, but not know he had succeeded

Roy tapped the fish bowl with a spoon to get everyone's attention, then drew the next ticket. "Well, its Geo's lucky day. He will get the next blow job from our Toy. But first, dessert is being served upstairs, then we'll come back here to see Stan and Geo have their fun!"

Hank rested on the chair as he heard everyone leave the basement room and head up the stairs. Roy was a great cook and desserts were his specialty so all the crowd left..

Hank stood and stretched, and rolled his head a bit, trying to loosen up. He was tempted to try to take off the hood as his head was sweaty underneath it and it was itchy in several places, but he thought better of it, not knowing who might come down the stairs unexpectedly. Hank scratched his back, puzzling why it felt itchy, then realized that it was likely the dried cum from earlier in the evening. Hank felt for the chair and sat down again and started to think about the rest of the evening. He knew it really only had just started, but he was much more relaxed about it now than before. He had survived being on the receiving end of his first experience with anal sex, and giving his first blowjob and was upbeat about his next adventure.

Hank heard footsteps on the stairs and then heard Jack calling to him telling him to open his mouth. Hank opened his mouth, half expecting a cockhead to be shoved in, but instead he tasted a piece of delicious chocolate brownie. Then Jack gave him a glass and Hank tasted milk with a good shot of Kalhua in it. It went down well, washing down the taste of the chocolate. But when Hank licked his lips, he tasted some of Pete's cum still on his lips and smiled.

In a couple of minutes Hank heard lots of movement and voices. He guessed most of the people were in the room. Roy asked Stan where he wanted the Toy to be for his session. Stan said he wanted the Toy on his back on a bed, his feet held high in the air. Hank was lead through the room and helped to sit on the edge of what felt like a bed. His bum was right at the edge, then he was pushed so he was flat on his back. He felt someone move between his legs and lift them, then someone else held his ankles and he heard the clips snapping on the ankle bracelets he was wearing. His legs were let go but it was clear to Hank there were ropes now fastened to his ankles, which must be fastened to the wall as Hank was flat on his back and his legs were apart and above him. Roy called over Sylvie and said "Your Master has paid so it is Sylvie's responsibility to fluff and lube the Toy's bum once again. He then heard Stan call Les over and tell Les that he too had a fluffing job and to suck him until he was hard.

Sylvie again sucked and licked Hank's rosebud, exciting Hank in the process. Sylvie moaned and said he could taste Tom's cum on the Toy's asshole. Then Sylvie started to lube Hank's butt again and Hank enjoyed all the gentle sensations of Sylvie's well applied skills.

The crowd was quieter than the first time so Hank was a bit surprised when suddenly he heard Stan's voice between his upstretched legs and felt hands groping his bum.

"OK, Toy, it's my turn with you now. I've been waiting ever since I came in the door and saw you strung up on display. I really need to to sink my cock into your ass."

Hank expected to feel Stan's cock on his butt, but instead he felt fingers surrounding his own cock and playing with it. "I want you hard too, Toy. This is going to be so much fun."

Hank felt his cock responding to the stroking. The Cialis he had taken at home earlier in the day was working and his cock stiffened quickly.

Stan let go of Hank's cock, the guided his own cock to Hank's ass and ran the head up and down his crack. He smeared more lube on his cock, then pressed it to Hank, and pressed harder. The head slipped in easily. Hank guessed that Stan's cock was about the same size as his, not big, not small, pretty average. Stan put more pressure on and slipped deeply into Hank quickly. Hank had relaxed and was looking forward to Stan screwing his butt. It excited him that Stan didn't know it was him volunteering his ass for screwing.

Stan started stroking into Hank, enjoying the sensations, and the audience. Stan enjoyed looking down on the Toy's body,seeing his hard cock bouncing in time to Stan's thrusts. Stan wished that the mask and blindfold was off. He wanted to look the Toy in the eye as he screwed his butt, and he wanted to know who he was.

And Stan wanted to last and impress the audience of guys watching him thrusting into the Toy. Stan was quite pleased that he had slipped in so easily and deeply. Stan varied his speed and the angle of his attack on Hank's butt and Hank responded by squeezing on Stan's cock, then loosening his grip. Hank even thrust back as much as he could as Stan thrust into him. They built up a good rhythm and soon Stan's balls were slapping into Hank's butt as the two slammed into each other. Hank was loving this butt fucking he was getting. Stan then slowed and started to stroke Hank's cock with one hand, then he leaned forward and played with Hank's nipples as he rested after having thrust as deep as he could into Hank. Stan pulled on Hank's nipples then twisted them, then pulled back his hips and slammed his cock deep into Hank again. Hank realized Stan had stamina as Stan kept thrusting in and out of Hank without any sign of a building urgency to cum.

Hank was amazed at how good he felt and how excited he was. Stan pulled out and slapped Hank's butt, making it sting, then he plunged his cock deeply in. He pulled and twisted Hank's nipples. Finally Hank heard Stan mutter, "Damn" and Stan's hips started jackhammering his cock rapidly and deeply into Hank's butt. Stan grabbed Hank's legs, arched his back and moaned as he came in Hank's butt. He paused then thrust in again, moaned and shot more cum into Hank's butt, then fell forward, his hands pushing on Hank's chest.

Hank could smell the sweat on Stan's body and feel the moisture on his skin as Stan had collapsed on him between his pulled up legs. Stan's sweaty chest was on Hank's belly and his head on his chest. Hank could feel Stan's breath on his chest and Stan's hard cock still in his ass. Stan pulled himself up and thrust his cock back and forth into Hank some more. Hank could feel it slipping in and out and sense Stan's cum deep inside him. Somehow that made him feel good. Stan slowly stroked into him for a couple of more minutes before pulling his cock out of Hank's ass.

After Stan stood Hank's legs were lowered and Hank lay stretched out on the bed, legs splayed apart, arms flung wide, resting after the incredible ass fucking he had just received.

Hank then heard Roy asking Geo where he wanted the Toy to give him his blowjob. Hank felt a body sit heavily on the bed and Geo say "Here, yes, here. I'll lie on my back and the Toy can suck on me as I relax."

Hank felt Geo move to the centre of the bed as Hank sat up. Geo's hand rubbed his back and Hank moved and touched Geo's side. He had never met Geo so as his hand moved along Geo's body he discovered Geo was more than a bit overweight. Hank's hand found the top of Geo's leg, then moved up to his crotch and touched Geo's balls.

"OH, yes, that feels good" Geo said "I'm just going to lie here and do nothing. You, Toy are going to do all the work while I enjoy my winnings. Go to it my Toy."

Hank's hand encircled Geo's limp cock and gently stroked it, exploring it. He realized Geo was also uncut, prompting Hank to do something he had seen on a porn site. He leaned over Geo and moved his mouth close to his cock. Then with his fingers he pulled Geo's foreskin up then Hank stuck his tongue into the small cavern he had created, pushing his tongue in until it touched the tip of Geo's cock. Hank ran his tongue around the inside. In moments Geo's cock started to harden and the foreskin pulled back as Geops cock lengthened and Hank licked the top of the growing head. Hank then sucked on his cockhead and twirled his tongue around it. Geo moaned and Hank kept working on his cock with his mouth and lips. Alternating between licking up and down the shaft and bathing Geo's now engorged cockhead with his mouth and tongue. Hank's fingers played with Geo's balls.

Minutes passed and Geo moaned louder and louder and suddenly his hips started bucking and Hank sucked his whole cock into his mouth just as Geo started spurting cum. Hank sucked and licked his cock, swallowing Geo's cum while pumping his shaft with his hand.

Geo let out a long slow sigh and thanked the Toy saying it was the best blow job he'd had in weeks. Geo then moved and Hank felt him getting off the bed. Hank sensed that the crowd watching his efforts had thinned and that only a few were left in the room. He could hear a couple of voices talking to Geo but no one else.

Hank rested on the bed for a couple of minutes, and Jack brought him another glass of water. Jack then put the ball gag back in his mouth saying he could bite down on it if the next cock in his ass was large. Then from upstairs he heard Roy clinking the fish bowl again with a spoon. Hank couldn't hear who had won, but after several moments heard many feet coming down the stairs.

"Well, my Toy," he heard Roy announce as the room filled with people, "the third winner of your no longer virgin ass tonight is our friend Ed. So Ed, what position do you want our Toy to be in when you take his butt."

"I want him on the floor on his knees, with his butt in the air and his arms tied to his ankles. That way his a-hole is pointed up and I can plunge this large, thick cock into his ass as deep as possible" Ed said in a nasty tone.

Hank recognized it as the voice of the jerk from earlier in the evening. Roy had told him the night before that they had only included him on the guest list as he had lots of inherited money and liked showing it off. Roy figured Ed would pay a lot to take a piece of straight ass with an audience around. Hank suspected that Roy had fixed the draw for Ed, and had earned lots extra for cash for the renovation fund. But now, Hank knew, he was in for a rough ride as he remembered the size of Ed's cock when he held it in his hands earlier in the evening in the den.

Hank was moved to the centre of the carpeted floor and was on his hands and knees. He felt Ed's big hands on the back of his neck, pushing his head down to the carpet. Then his hands were pulled back to close to his ankles. The bracelets on his ankles and wrists were snapped together as Ed had asked. Hank felt exposed and defenceless in this position knowing a big cock was on its way..

Hank could sense that the room was full of watchful eyes, likely wanting to see that big, wide cock pushed deep into his butt. Hank controlled his breathing and concentrated on relaxing his butt muscles. He remembered not only how long Ed's cock was, but its girth. That is what concerned him the most.

This time there was no fluffing his butt. He felt lube being worked into him by large hands, then his butt cheeks were pulled apart and a hard, hot fleshly rod was slapped down on his ass crack and a couple of strokes taken up and down it. Hank could feel the large size of Ed's hard cock as it pushed his ass cheeks apart..

"Can't you wait to get this thing into you straight ass, Toy" Ed said, his voice carrying a sneer. Hank felt a sharp slap on his butt, then another and another. As suddenly as the slaps had started, they stopped and Hank felt Ed's big cockhead press to his entrance. Ed's hands grabbed his hips and held them tight, then Ed flexed his hips forward driving two inches of his big cockhead right into Hank in one motion. Pushing past his muscle ring suddenly. A jolt of pain hit Hank, but he didn't flinch, not wanting to let the bully bastard know he had caused him pain. Ed shifted a bit to get a better angle, then again pushed forward and his cock sank in several more inches. Hank breathed deeply as another wave of pain swept over him. He bit down on the ball gag to stop himself from moaning in pain. He struggled to relax and the pain eased as he stretched to accommodate Ed's wide hard cock. Ed started to slowly fuck his butt, pulling his cock out a couple of inches then slowly drive it back in. With each stroke he went deeper. Two, three, four more strokes, then Ed slowly pulled out so only the big tip of the head of his cock was in Hank. He pulled on Hank's hips then plunged his long, thick cock deep into Hank, until at the end of the stroke, his whole cock was buried in Hank's butt. Hank felt his insides shifting to make room for the large invader. His butt ached as it stretched. The cock felt huge in his butt compared to Tom's and Stan's.

"YES!!" Ed yelled and the crowd cheered and whistled as seeing such a spectacle. Ed then started stroking into Hank faster and faster.

Hank felt his butt was stretched almost to capacity but grinned inwardly to himself through the discomfort. He had taken the pricks huge cock and was getting ridden by the biggest cock in the crowd and he wasn't hurting at all anymore. As he had told Roy and Jack several nights before, six months earlier he had bought successively larger rubber cocks and had shoved them all into his butt. He had even researched online about the size of the largest human cock on record and bought a rubber cock of that girth. After several days of attempts he had been able to take it fully in his ass. So Ed's cock, though large wasn't as large as that. He had told Roy he wasn't afraid of a large cock in his ass.

Ed's stroking slowed down, but Hank wanted him to finish off quickly, not enjoying the thought of this jerk using his cock to pleasure himself in Hank's ass. So Hank tensed his muscles and relaxed them, changing the sensations for Ed. After several more strokes Ed suddenly let out an unintelligible grunt and flexed forward and Hank knew he was cumming and cumming quicker than either Tom or Stan had. Ed took a few more strokes, then froze as his cock twitched and shot cum deep into Hank's bowels. Suddenly he collapsed over Hank's back and rolled slowly towards the floor, his long, now softening cock, being pulled slowly out of Hank's butt by his body's motions. Hank heard someone asking if Ed was OK. Another voice in the crowd said. "He always falls dead asleep moments after cuming. He'll lie there for 15 minutes or so then wake up."

Hank shifted his body and Ed's cock popped out of him and Ed fell completely to the floor. In moments Hank felt his arms being released and people helping him stand and moving him to a chair. Roy announced that everyone would move up to the den.

Jack led Hank up the stairs and to the den. Roy clanked the fish bowl again and said it was time to see who would get the Toy's third blow job. It was someone called Rick. Hank didn't recognize his name, nor his voice. Rick had him lie on his back on the the couch, with his head hanging over the edge of the couch.

"Extending his throat I see" Pete said" I wish you luck slipping your cock all the way in".

And Pete was right. Rick slipped his cock into Hank's open mouth and slowly pushed it to the back of his throat, then pulled out a bit. Hank started to try to swirl his tongue around Rick's cockhead, but Rick told him to stop and just to relax his throat as much as he could. Hank was concerned. Even with his toys when he had tried deep throating them, he had had little success. But here he was, on his back, head back, throat stretched and Rick trying to shove his cock into his mouth as if it were a deep pussy. At least it was a thin cock Hank realized as his lips closed around it. Much thinner than either Pete's or Geo's cocks. Hank tried to relax though with every deep thrust. Hank eventually gagged and Rick pulled back. Then Rick stopped thrusting but left his cock in Hank's mouth so he started to suck on it and swirl his tongue around it. Hank could taste a bit of precum on his tongue as he sucked on Rick's cock. Then Rick started thrusting again and this time Hank didn't gag as Rick's cock slipped deep into the back of his throat. Rick pulled it out, then tried again, and again was successful. Hank could feel Rick's balls on his nose as he was thrusting in and out of his throat and could smell his sweat and excitement.

Rick was picking up speed with his thrusting, not going deep each time but face fucking Hank. More and more rapidly he pumped his cock into Hank's mouth, then he thrust his cock deep and Hank worked to control gagging as Rick's cock exploded, shooting cum deep into his throat. Rick pulled back and shot even more cum into Hank's mouth. Hank breathed deeply through his nose to get the air he desperately needed, then focused on sucking cum out of Rick's cock, trying to empty him as much as possible. Finally Rick stood and pulled his cock out of Hank's mouth. The crowd moved on to the living room and Hank lay on the couch, his head still hanging over the edge as he breathed deeply.

Suddenly he felt something swat the hood over his face, then he heard Ed's voice, "Sit up and suck on this."

Hank swung around and sat on the edge of the couch and Ed's large semi soft cock slapped his face again then was dragged across his lips.

"I fucked your ass, now I want you to clean my cock off you straight piece of crap" Ed snarled as he grabbed Hank's head, held it still and shoved his cock at Hank's closed mouth. His cock head pushed through Hank's lips, but hit his clenched teeth. Ed cuffed the side and Hank's head ordering to open up or else. Ed thrust his hips forward and his cock pushed into Hank's mouth. Hank didn't think, but bit down on Ed's cock, hard enough to hurt but not draw blood. He felt Ed's hands move off his head but Hank pulled his head back off Ed's cock, grabbed and squeezed Ed's balls with one hand and Ed's cock in his other and said quietly, "You hit me again and I'll tear your fucking balls off and break your cock in two you fucking jerk."

With that Hank twisted Ed's balls and bent Ed's cock hard all while he stood up quickly, using his legs to give him more force. Hank's shoulder knocked into Ed's chest. In the same motion, Hank let go of Ed's cock with his right hand, then smashed his fist straight up. Hank knew he had calculated right even though he couldn't see his fast moving fist. It connected with the bottom of Ed's jaw, sending Ed flying into the drinks table with a crash. Ed staggered, then fell to the floor, pulling bottles, ice buckets and cans of beer down on himself. In seconds Roy and Jack were there and both could see what had likely happened. Roy called over two guys and told them to get Ed dressed and send him home as he was a stumbling drunk.