The Fundraising Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank sat on the floor, his body covered in cum, his ass sore but feeling delightful at the same time. His mouth was coated in cum and he could taste it all. As he breathed he could smell the scent of fresh cum on himself and the sweat of many bodies.

The guests moved to another room and were enjoying some liqueurs. Jack brought Hank a glass of brandy. Hank sipped it but the contrast between the brandy and the taste of cum in his mouth was too much. Hank put it down, sat in a chair and had a sip of water Jack gave him.

Hank heard the sounds of goodbyes and people leaving the party when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"Toy, do you have one last blow job in you to give" Hank heard Roy say, "It's Duane who helped organize this and collected all the money. You can't see the look on his face or his cock or his balls, but he needs desperately to be serviced. He's watched all the goings on this evening and his cock is hard and his balls are full."

Hank turned and bent over, clearly offering Duane his ass instead. Hank felt he swallowed enough cum during the last session and his ass wasn't feeling half bad.. In moments Hank was on his knees and Duane was behind him thrusting his cock deep into his ass. Duane lasted only a short time, thrusting into Hank quickly with his slim hard cock. Finally he came and groaned and grunted for a full minute as he emptied his huge load of cum deep into Hank's ass. Hank loved the feel of his ass being filled with cock and cum. Duane finally stopped pumping into Hank's ass, then pulled out and stood.

Hank was exhausted and went to stand, but hands on his shoulders made it clear he was to stay kneeling. He heard Duane's voice. "Toy, Stan is here waving a nice wad of money at me and he wants a blow job. It'll be enough for us to finish the ramp at Don's house."

Had it been anyone else, Hank likely would have shaken his head, but since it was Stan, Hank just opened his mouth. Stan directed his hard cockhead to Hank's open, cum encrusted lips. Hank gently sucked the cock then ran his lips up and down the shaft. Stan was hard, very hard. His cockhead was engorged as Hank ran his tongue around it. Stan lasted only a couple of minutes, then exploded in Hank's mouth. Hank could taste the cum, and sucked on it. It wasn't alot, but he knew Stan had cum already. Hank swallowed. Stan pulled his cock out of Hank's mouth, then said, "Damn, that's good, I want more" then slipped his cock back into Hank's mouth, telling him to suck out the last drops of his cum. Hank obliged, then as Stan pulled away, Stan said, "Thanks Toy, it was great having you suck my cock!"

Hank sank to his heels, tired from the long evening. Minutes later he heard Roy say goodnight to Duane, and Stan. As the door shut, Jack started to pull the tape off the blindfold over Hank's eyes saying the last guests had left.. The blindfold came off as Roy came in the room.

Hank blinked a few times, letting his eyes adjust to seeing and light again. He saw Roy and Jack standing around him naked. Jack then undid the hood and pulled it off as Roy said Hank must be done in and tired out from such a wild evening.

Hank ran his hands over his head, it felt good getting the leather hood off and his head exposed to air. He looked at Roy and Jack who were getting themselves beer out of a cooler.

"Roy, toss me a beer too. But you're wrong" Hank heard himself saying "I'm not done in yet, Stan and Duane weren't the only one who needs servicing urgently. I don't think either of you were looked after by anyone tonight. My ass is a bit sore, but it could take another cock or two, as long as no one is rough. And I know I could manage to suck a couple of more cocks tonight. So come over here and organize things!"

Hank smiled as he saw the grin on Roy's face as he moved towards Hank and the gleam in Jack's eyes. "We're not going to say no or argue Hank," Roy said "and yes, neither of us has been looked after. It's not often Jack and I have a threesome. We'll take you downstairs and use that bed."

In moments Roy had Hank on his back on the bed in the basement, his butt at the edge. Hank was very curious to see how the two were going to do him. Then he saw Roy move between his legs and rub lube on his cock, then on Hank's butt. Jack moved towards Hank's head. Roy lifted up Hank's legs and put them on his shoulders then rubbed his cockhead on Hank's exposed asshole. Roy pushed his cock and in moments his cockhead sank quickly into Hank. He waited a minute then pushed more, with his hard erect cock slipping half way in. Hank was glad that Roy had an average sized erect cock. Then Hank looked up and saw Jack's hard-on hovering inches above his face. Jack had a longish but thinnish cock.

Jack waited a moment and Roy thrust himself fully into Hank. Hank squeezed his muscles and massaged Roy's hard rod deep in his ass. Roy moaned, then reached for Hank's cock and stroked it with his hand while Hank continued to massage his buried cock. Jack then put his cock on Hank's lips and Hank opened his mouth and started to lick and suck Jack's cock. Jack started to stroke into Hank's mouth as Hank's lips surrounded his cock. Hank tried to concentrate to feel both cocks that were in him and to play with each as much as he could. Plus he was becoming more aware of his own cock hardening as it was being stroked expertly by Roy.

Jack shifted to get a better angle and Roy stopped playing with Hank's cock. Roy stroked into Hank a couple of times, then paused watching Jack trying to work as much of his cock into Hank's mouth and throat as possible. Hank gagged and Jack pulled out a bit. Then after Hank caught his breath, Jack again worked his cock deeper into Hank's throat, then pulled back some.

Roy started stroking into Hank faster and faster and Jack started face fucking Hank, not going deep but rapidly driving his cock into Hank's mouth. Their speed mounted then Roy grunted and moaned. Moments later Hank felt a stream of hot cum enter his mouth as Jack came with great intensity. Both Roy and Jack emptied big loads of cum into Hank. Hank loved the sense of Roy cumming in his ass and swallowed much of Jack's cum, though some leaked out his lips and dribbled over his face and chin. Roy moved Hank's legs wide, off his shoulders then lay forward onto Hank. Jack seeing Roy move, pulled his cock out of Hank's mouth and shifted so Roy could suck it as he lay on Hank, with his cock still buried in Hank's ass. Hank relished the sensations, the weight of Roy's body, the feel of his skin on his. The taste of Jack's cum, the smell of sweat and cum mixed, and the feel of Roy's cock still in his ass, reminding him he had just been taken.

After a minute of sucking Jack, Roy moved to stand between Hank's legs and pulled his cock out. He wiped his cock with a nearby towel, then moved. Jack moved and asked Hank to get on all 4s. Jack's cock was hard and he put some lube on it. Hank saw Roy climb on the bed and lie on it partly under him. Roy pushed his hips up half soft cock towards Hank's mouth, and Hank sucked it in and ran his tongue over it, tasting Roy for the first time. Jack shoved his cock into Hank's butt in one swift motion and Hank's ass, stretched by Roy and the others earlier in the evening accommodated it easily. This time it was a slower fucking that Hank received. He looked up and saw Roy and Jack maintaining eye contact as Jack fucked his ass and Roy his mouth. Hank was delighted, always wanting to be the centre of a threesome and it was happening to him.

After several more minutes, Hank could taste some of Roy's precum and he tightened his ass on Jack's cock. In moments both parts of the couple came, spewing even more cum into Hank.

They all collapsed, exhausted and lay still for 5 minutes. Hank finally moved and got up off the bed.

Hank made his way towards Roy and Jack's bedroom upstairs and found his clothes hanging in the closet. Hank dressed, then made his way downstairs. Roy opened his eyes as Hank called out goodnight, saying they would get together in a day or so to talk about the evening.

Hank walked the 5 blocks home, enjoying the fresh air and the early morning light in the eastern sky. Hank fell into bed exhausted, but with a huge grin on his face. He didn't fall asleep immediately, but relished the sensations of his body, his well used butt, the sense of having so much cum in his butt, and the taste of cum on his lips, and dried cum all over his body. Finally Hank fell asleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
The Parade Straight man seduced by older gay at Pride Parade.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Sweetest Sin They knew it was wrong but couldn't get enough of each other.in Gay Male
More Stories