The Fundraising Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack took Hank into the bathroom off the den and asked how he was. Hank explained what had happened, saying the best way to deal with bully jerks like Ed was to take them by surprise and fight back. Then Hank said "Other than that, I'm great. I'm having a wild time. Lets keep it up."

Jack asked "I know it's not the best time to ask, but I need to. Are you up for getting your ass fucked some more, and giving more head. We've got lots of guys interested in donating lots if you do."

"Well, yeah, I am. I think I could take at least two more in my butt, and suck a bunch more cocks.. What's next on the list" Hank responded.

"Umm, now we look at those silent auction items" Jack said, "Roy was thinking that the first one would be the one where someone sucks you off. Then we could offer your offer your ass again, then, if you're still game, we could auction off another blow job. We've heard a lot of interest in an auction to have you fuck someone's butt with your cock too. Plus I also suspect several couples would want to bid on a threesome with our Toy for the night if you wanted to service two cocks at once."

"OK, lets do it one at a time. I'll need a break I think, but I'm up for a lot of that."

Jack then led Hank out to the den where he heard several people cleaning up and tidying the mess Ed had made. Roy called everyone to the living room and held up the pad of paper with the bids for silent auction on it. Roy said "In a minute I'll announce who has won the silent auction for the recipient of the Toy's first gay blow job, but before that I want to announce," Roy grinned and continued "the Toy has agreed that during the 20 minute session being bid for, during which the winner of the session gets to invite others to participate, that the Toy will suck on cocks. And not only that but that he will take cocks up his butt. The list for the 20 minute session is on the table and new bids will be taken until Sylvie finishes off giving the Toy his first blow job from a guy. Go to it Sylvie!!"

Hank was almost bowled over by Sylvie as he ran to Hank and grabbed him in a naked hug.

"Oh wow, oh wow," Sylvie exclaimed excitedly as he pawed Hank's body. "This is amazing, it's been years since I've been someone's first. Toy, lay back on the couch and relax and get comfortable. I'll crawl between your legs and suck on you. I've wanted your cock in my mouth since the moment I first saw it."

Hank had barely leaned back on the couch when he felt Sylvie move between his legs. Sylvie used his fingers to gently touch and explore Hank's cock. Hank could feel Sylvie's skinny body between his legs as Sylvie's fingers played with his cock. He too pulled Hank's foreskin then gently blew his warm breath into it before licking the stretched skin with his tongue. Hank's cock quickly hardened and grew longer. In moments Sylvie's warm soft tongue was licking the length of his shaft and twirling his tongue around Hank's cockhead. Hank sank back on the couch and relaxed. For the first time that evening, he was the one being pleasured, and not the one pleasuring or on display. Sylvie was extraordinary with his cock sucking skills and excited Hank's cock in his mouth and with his tongue and lips.

Hank was amazed that he wasn't on the edge of cuming but realized that all the new experiences of the night had probably kicked in Hank's subconscious performance anxiety which occasionally expressed itself in Hank not being able to cum for long periods of time despite the erotic treatment his cock was getting. This didn't distress Hank as he was soaking in the delightful attention Sylvie was giving to his cock. Sylvie tickled his balls and sucked on his balls, playing with the tip of his cock with his tongue. Finally Hank realized he wouldn't last much longer. Hank tensed his hips and thrust upwards as Sylvie sucked hard on his precum. Then Hank felt himself explode for the first time in a week, he felt his balls emptying into Sylvie's warm moist mouth and heard him swallowing his cum as he played with Hank's balls. Finally Hank's cock started to soften and Sylvie moved and sat beside Hank and hugged him.

Roy announced that the auction for the 20 minute session would close in 2 minutes. Finally Roy said, "Time, the auction for the 20 minutes with the Toy is closed. I have the auction sheet here and the winner is ... Buddy! OK Buddy you and whoever you choose to join you, get 20 minutes with the Toy. And remember he's agreed to getting his ass penetrated and to giving a blow job. Where do you want to do this and who is going to join you.?"

"Well, we'll use that bed in the basement and, of course, Johnny and I are going to have a threesome, one of us fucking his butt and the other getting sucked off. Then we'll trade places. Roy, you make sure you tell us when 10 minutes is up so we know when to switch ends." Buddy ended with a laugh.

Hank was led down the stairs, and he could tell few people had come down to join them.

Hank was moved to the centre of the bed and was on his hands and knees. He couldn't tell Buddy from Johnny from their voices except that he knew Buddy had decided to get his cock sucked first and he was impatient. Hank had barely got into position and Buddy's cock was rubbing on his lips. Hank licked and sucked it but was distracted as Johnny rubbed lube on his ass cheeks and worked some into his butt with his finger. Buddy thrust his cock deep into Hank's mouth, getting his attention, and the understanding that Buddy wanted to be deepthroated too. Hank twirled his tongue around Buddy's cock as he felt Johnny's cock pushing at his butt, and getting his cockhead in. Hank had to focus on relaxing and Johnny pulled on Hank's hips and suddenly pushed in deep in one thrust. Hank's body accepted the deep thrust and Hank felt Johnny's balls slap the backs of his thighs. This was the signal for Buddy to start thrusting in again. For a couple of minutes Hank was getting face fucked and his ass fucked by rapid thrusts from both ends. Both men were impatient, and were hyperactive in their approach. Hank could barely do anything other than hold himself still and let the two exhaust themselves. Hank could hear Johnny and Buddy talking while they were fucking him. They both were saying how hot it was to be looking at each other while they fucked the Toy. Johnny leaned forward and reached under Hank and started to play with his cock. Buddy slowed his thrusts and enjoyed Hank licking and sucking on his cock. Then Johnny held Hank's head and thrust in deeply, wanting a deep throat experience. Fortunately his cock was among the shorter ones there that night and Hank could easily take it all in his mouth. After a few more strokes Johnny said he was about to cum and he and Buddy picked up their pace of thrusting into Hank. Buddy's cock was pounding against the back of Hank's throat and Johnny's cock was jack-hammering into his ass. Johnny groaned he was cuming which sent Buddy over the edge. Hank's mouth filled with Buddy's cum and Hank swallowed. Buddy stopped thrusting and Hank sucked his cock hard, vacuuming the last drops of cum from the tip of his cock. Johnny's cock twitched and thrust jerkily into Hank's ass as he pulled Hank's hips to him hard, pushing his cock as deep as he could into Hank, his cock spasming more and more cum. Finally the 3 collapsed and Buddy's cock dropped out of Hank's mouth and Johnny's cock slipped out of his bum.

Hank lay on the bed a minute, breathing deeply, recovering from being in the middle of such a frantic fuck session. His jaw was sore from so many blow jobs and mouth fuckings, his ass was tender and sore from the ass fuckings. His nipples were tender from the twisting and pulling. His cock was fine and surprisingly semi hard. He felt a hand on his wrist and Jack pulled him up saying both Johnny and Buddy were almost asleep and their 20 minutes were up, despite them not switching ends.

Hank stood and was guided to a chair and handed a drink. Hank sipped it and was glad Jack had brought him a beer. Hank almost grimaced though after his first sip as the contrast between the taste of the beer and the taste of cum coating the entire inside of his mouth was great almost like taking a sip of orange juice after brushing your teeth..

Hank heard Roy's voice announce that the last silent auction item was now closed. "The winner of an ass fucking by our Toy of the night is... Les. Stan bid the highest amount so Les would offer up his ass to the Toy's virgin cock. Now we need 2 fluffers. In a minute after several bids were made, Sylvie won the right to fluff Les' butt and Stan won the right to fluff the Toy.

Les asked to be fucked doggie style and was excited by the prospect of the Toy's virgin cock being stuffed into his butt. As Sylvie started to play with his ass Les moaned loudly at the pleasuring of his asshole. Hank was standing when he was a bit surprised as without warning hands grabbed his hips and a mouth engulfed his limp cock. He realized Stan was getting him ready for Les. Stan was an expert cock sucker Hank realized. In moments Hank felt his cock hardening as Stan gently and effectively licked, sucked and played with his cock with his tongue. Hank's cock became stiff and grew to its maximum size under Stan's superb efforts. A stray thought passed quickly through Hank's head, had he not turned Stan down years before, Stan would have sucked his cock like this many times in the intervening years.

Hank was brought back to the present as Stan opened his mouth and pulled back his head, leaving Hank's hard cock erect in the cool air. Hank could hear Les was moaning a few feet away, then Sylvie applied gobs of lube to both Les's butt and Hank's cock. Stan led Hank to where Les was waiting on the carpeted floor. Hank went down on his knees and Stan placed Hank's hands on Les' hips. Hank held his cock and moved until it was touching Les' buns then he found Les' ass crack and ran his cock up and down it. Hank used his finger to find Les' entry, then moved the tip of his cock there. Hank took a deep breath, enjoying the moment, then pushed forward. The tip of Hank's cock pushed into Les. Hank waited a few seconds, then pushed again and his cockhead fully disappeared. Hank could feel the warmth of Les' butt through his cock, then he pushed more and he knew he had penetrated the muscle ring. Hank rested, not only to let Les' body adapt to his cock, but to enjoy the sensations he was feeling. Slowly Hank pushed in further. Hank loved the sensations thrilling his body, his cockhead, the shaft of his cock. He'd only fucked women's pussies before, but this was tighter, more erotic. Hank pulled on Les' hips and sank his cock fully into Les, relishing the feeling of Les' ass cheeks touching him. Hank moved his hands up Les' back and Les dropped from his head down, bending his elbows until his head was on the floor. His butt was high in the perfect position for Hank to fuck him. Les urged Hank to fuck him wildly and Hank started to stroke into him. First short strokes, then longer ones. Hank was glad he'd cum earlier that evening as he knew he wouldn't have lasted long otherwise.

Les started thrusting back at Hank on Hank's downstrokes and their bodies collided together again and again. Hank pulled back too far and his cock popped out. He put one hand on Les' ass and guided his cock back to Les' gaping asshole and shoved in quickly and deeply. Les moaned and Hank resumed his rhythmic ass fucking. Les was very vocal, enjoying every stroke and letting everyone in the room know how much he was enjoying it.

Hank loved the sense of power and conquest as he fucked Les. He loved the feel of his cock rubbing the insides of Les' rectum. He only wished he could see his cock disappearing into Les' butt and reappearing. Hank leaned forward and with one hand reached around Les and stroked his cock. Hank was surprised that it was only semi-hard. But as Hank's fingers stroked it gently it hardened. Hank thrust faster and deeper, and let go of Les' cock. Hank felt his balls clutching to his body, and knew he only had a few strokes left. He held Les' hips hard and banged into his ass hard two more times before shoving himself in fully and groaning loud and long as his cock spasmed and shot his load of cum into Les.

Hank paused, then took several more strokes, shooting more cum deep into Les. It was a marvellous sensation, knowing his cum was now deep inside another guy. That his cock was deep in a guy's ass. Hank collapsed on Les' back, and Les in turn collapsed, flat, fully stretched out on the floor, Hank's body on top of him, his cock still buried in his ass. They lay still for a minute, both panting, Hank slowly thrusting into Les. Finally he lay still and then Hank could feel hands on him and Jack helped him roll off Les. Hank loved the feel of his cock emerging from Les' ass to the cool air of the room.

Hank was sitting on the floor, his back leaning on the wall. Jack sat next to him."that was amazing Toy, you should have seen Les, he loved the ass fucking you just gave him. It was marvellous..." Jack paused, "Hank, the same question again, do you feel up to another ass fuck or blow job?"

Hank thought for a minute, and did a mental inventory of how he felt. His butt was sore, but still not raw. His jaw was a bit tired, but .. "What the hell, yeah, one more of each, but then I'm sure that's it. I'd like to do the blow job first, then finish with a great ass fucking."

Roy and Duane quickly organized a bidding contest for the next blow job. Hank used the break to sip some water. He could still taste the mix of cum in his mouth, but he enjoyed it, he realized.

After 10 minutes Roy came into the room and told Hank that Phil, Sylvie's partner had won the blow job. Phil followed Roy and told Hank he wanted him to kneel on the floor in front of him and suck on his cock while he stood there. Hank knelt and Phil stood in front of him. He realized Phil was tall, and as he put his hands on his hips to balance himself, that he was quite pudgy. Phil told Hank he only wanted him to use his mouth and lips, and not to use his hands on his cock, nor his balls. Hank held onto Phil's bum and moved his head forward, his tongue out as he searched for his cock. Phil thrust forward and Hank felt a large cock hit the side of his face. Hank's tongue touched the cock, then he shifted so his tongue could follow the shaft to the head. It was long and as Hank found the head, he realized it was thick too. Hank opened his mouth wide and took Phil's cockhead into his mouth. It was large and hardening quickly. Hank licked it and tasted it. As he breathed he could smell sweat and excitement on Phil's body.

Phil flexed forward and several inches of his thick shaft pushed into Hank's mouth. Hank knew there was no chance of him deepthroating this massive cock but he bobbed back and forth on it, exciting it with his lips and tongue. He licked the full shaft, then played with Phil's balls with his lips and tongue, glad that his sac was shaved. Then again he sucked the big cockhead into his mouth and played with it. Finally he tasted some precum and intensified his efforts, using his tongue, the sides of his cheeks, his lips to excite this huge cock. Phil's hands moved to Hank's head and he thrust and the big cock hit the back of Hank's throat just as it exploded and a vast amount of cum flooded into Hank's mouth. Hank swallowed but could feel cum oozing out the corners of his mouth around Phil's hard shaft.

Phil groaned and stumbled backwards to lean against a wall, pulling his cock from Hank's mouth. Sylvie moved to Phil, led him to a chair and brought him a drink. Hank took a deep breath and was glad that challenge was over. He was quickly deciding that large cocks might do something for some women, or guys with large butts, but they certainly weren't on his list of favourite things.

Roy clanged his fish bowl one more time. "We now have the highest bidder for the last fucking of the Toy's ass for tonight" Roy announced. One of our volunteer waiters for tonight, Javier, surprised us all by bidding higher than anyone else. So Javier where and how do you want to take the Toy."

"Over the table, face down, stretched out, with his butt at the edge and his legs far apart. My friend, Jose will climb under the table to suck his cock while I fuck him" Javier announced.

Hank could hear the main table being cleared off and then he was led to it. His arms were stretched forward and he felt ropes being tied to the wrist bracelets. Hank was pulled forward, leaning over the table. His cock dangled down just before the edge of the table. He felt the pole being attached to his ankles to keep his feet apart. Hank felt excited and vulnerable. Then he heard a murmur and a cheer in the crowd. Roy told him later that the crowd hushed as Javier stripped off his clothes revealing a well muscled body and a hard erect young cock. Roy said Javier was 25, less than half the age of most of the guests. Jose then stripped too, revealing an equally well muscled body and a larger erect cock.

Hank was unaware of this, then felt Javier's strong hands on his butt, spreading lube on his crack. Then he felt Jose's mouth reaching up from below him and engulfing his soft cock. Moments later, Javier jammed his cock into Hank's butt, penetrating it swiftly. Javier moved quickly, his hips flexed and his cockhead popped in and out of Hank's ass. Then he thrust deeply into Hank. Hank loved the feeling of his ass being taken so well. Javier was an expert ass fucker and played with Hank's ass, using his erect cock as an effective erotic tool. This fucking was the most exciting of the evening for Hank, and in addition Hank's cock was being sucked expertly. Finally after about 10 minutes, Javier grunted and thrust deep. Jose sucked Hank hard and Hank knew he was going to come soon. Javier jackhammered into Hank's ass and Hank came in Jose's mouth, emptying his balls. Javier too emptied his balls into Hank's ass. Moments later Javier pulled his cock out of Hank's ass, then shoved it into Jose's waiting mouth.

The crowd clapped and cheered as Jose and Javier 69'd each other on the floor. Everyone forgot about Hank tied to the table until Jose and Javier climaxed loudly.

Jack let Hank free and Hank slumped to the floor exhausted.

Hank was on his knees, when he heard Roy calling to everyone in the house in a loud voice "OK, that's it guys. The entertainment is over except for one last event. Everyone gather round our Toy here. Now is the chance for anyone who wants to unload some cum to do so. Our Toy will use his hands to play with any cock put in it and everyone else is invited to shoot a load of cum onto our Toy as he gives hand jobs.

Hank was a bit stunned by this development. Roy hadn't warned him the evening would end this way. Hank took a deep breath. He was still on his knees and he could feel bodies pressing close to him and hard and semi-hard cocks rubbing his back, his shoulders. Hank put up his hands and two cocks were pushed into them. Hanks started stroking them. There was a hubbub around him, voices, cocks. Hank pumped both hands quickly then felt some cum landing on his back. Hank turned his head and he felt a cock pressed to his lips. He opened his mouth and licked it and wrapped his lips around it. Then one of the cocks in his hand exploded and cum covered his arm and chest. That cock was replaced by another and Hank pumped it while still playing with a cock with his lips. That cock exploded cum onto his chest, Hank could feel someone cuming on his shoulder. More cum sprayed on his hood. Someone pressed to his back and he felt a hard cock on his neck, then cum oozing over his neck. He stroked cock after cock with his hands, and cock after cock emptied cum on his body. Finally after 15 minutes he had one last cock in his hand when he felt the person put his hands on both sides of his head. A voice said open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Hank did so and cum splashed onto his tongue and into his open mouth.