The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing her, fingering her and being fingered in return and mutual nipple play are things I signed up for in advance. You can add to that using a dildo on her.

She of course is always wanting to push it a little further. Once she had me pound her with a strap on while Diego pounded my pussy from behind with the real thing. That was OK; fun even as a one off, but definitely weird. I know she'd like to do me with a strap on, but I'm not ready for that. Maybe I might let her do me with a dildo one day first; if only because she's pretty good about getting my g-spot working.

Every night there's a bit of a tussle about the sleeping arrangements. Diego likes to be between the two girls; Martina often likes to cuddle up into me, which means getting me in the middle. It's not like they argue or anything, or even acknowledge there's a tussle going on. There's just this silent unacknowledged amusing to watch game of positioning between these two alpha gang leading individuals. Like in all good relationships, the outcome is a compromise. About 2/3 the time Diego gets his way. The other third I end up with Martina spooning into my back and fondling my nipple while I'm pushed up against Diego.

There are moments I wonder whether Martina isn't an outright lesbian rather than truly bi. And then I'll see her get the hots for Diego in a way you can't fake and watch them passionately pound each other into a state of sexual exhaustion and know that her feelings for Diego are as deep and as sexually driven as any woman's could be.

My suspicions that Martina had some sort of sexual fetish about her bikini bottoms have proved to be well founded. During the summer she has just about lived in them; night and day. Always the same high quality brand and style, she has dozens of them. And because she clearly likes me in them too, I now also have dozens of sets of them; and are encouraged by her to wear them as often as she does. Another one of those amusing tussles between she and Diego in just when in the course of a sexual encounter they come off. Diego likes his sexual partners naked -- the earlier the better. Martina usually likes to keep at least the bottoms on well into the foreplay, and whenever she can right through to orgasm; penetration occurring by pulling the crotch aside. And she usually seems to prefer it when mine stay on too.

I don't much mind either way. Traditionally I was a get naked person, but I must admit these bikini bottoms do feel nice and certainly enhance the feel of some contact on your clit; I do get Martina's fetish even if I don't fully share it. And as always with these two, the end result is a compromise; like Martina herself -- a bit each way.

But also as I suspected on the first day, the bikinis she wears had a very important second purpose. She looks stunning in them. The cut of their bottoms highlights the cuteness of her butt and the slide tri top has just the right amount of material to show off her impressive breasts without just looking tartish. And since that's all she normally wears at the clubhouse and in most other circumstances too, it what the gang mostly see her in.

If Diego uses his natural authority supported by his intellect and strength to back up his leadership of the gang, Martina uses her sexuality to keep the males in her complete thrall in assisting him in that role and acting as his deputy. She has virtually made sexual slaves of the lot of them; not slaves who ever get any action. They are just slaves who are reduced to drooling messes in her presence; visibly, desiringly aroused but unable to do anything about it. They want to just bask in her attention when it is directed their way and to do that follow her every wish.

She knows it and plays it for all it's worth. Sometimes when she's addressing one she'll put a hand on his shoulder while looking him straight in his eyes as she talks to him. You can just see even the most brutal thug reduced to the hope even that minimal amount of physical contact means she thinks "he's special", somehow worthy of that little bit more closeness even while he's desperately trying not just to stare down at her breasts as they spill out of her bikini top.

And her knockout play -- one that can get her any co-operation she needs -- is on more casual situations to take a guy's hand and hold it against the bare flesh of the side of her slim waist as she talks to him. The way she does it is just completely natural; apparently just a friendly bit of intimacy to capture their attention of the person she's talking to and devoid of any come on. But most guys she does it too just melt; becoming instantly captive to her.

Of course none of that would work if she didn't share Diego's obvious intellect. It probably also helps that she could knock most of them down with her martial arts skills if she needed to and that enough of them would have seen her in her crazy mode to know she's not to be messed with.

Where does that leave me?

Well I may not have Martina's confidence or even think I'm quite the knockout she is; but I know I look alright too and she's a great example to follow in how to use your looks to improve your status in the gang. She encourages us to act like a pair of twins; strutting around the clubhouse in our bikinis and fooling around like a pair of teenagers. I might be the one playing second fiddle, and I certainly don't try to exercise any authority about gang matters, but she's not scared to share with me the status that comes from being Diego's girl. Martina is teaching me some of her martial arts skills. While she's a good teacher, there's also no doubt she uses it for her sexual enjoyment. I don't know how she does it, but we both always seem to lose our bikini tops during the lessons and most of them end with her pinning me to the floor with a hold that entails a fair amount of intimate body entanglement. Then she plants a kiss on my lips or nipples and is all too happy to start a full on session if no one is likely to walk into the gym while we're there.

For a straight girl like me it's all taking a bit of adjustment. There are massive upsides in that Diego is a straight A hunk and life generally is pretty good; getting the benefit of gang membership while being insulated in my ignorance from all the shitty and violent side that normally is part of it. Being the sexual plaything satisfying Martina's bi-side is another matter altogether.

Still when you compare the alternative Pablo had planned for me of having my innards and body parts spread around my apartment, it's an easy choice.

1...5678910