The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd think as they rolled and flipped each other about in the throes of their passion that they move away from me. But that's not what happened; not for a moment was there a gap between my side and some part of one of their bodies. Inanimate though I was, I was part of their love making, visually and physically. They were both using my prone body for the enhancement of their own arousal and excitement.

As the bombshell rode Diego cowgirl style to her final orgasm she'd been supporting herself with one hand placed firmly on the turn of my mons; pushing the vibrator harder against my clit; rocking my whole body with the forcefulness of her lovemaking. As I lay there I could look straight up along her thigh to where Diego's long thick cock was plunging in and out of her as she lifted herself up and down on him; see as his cock glistened with her copiously smeared vaginal juices that at times ran down it in beads into the matt of hair around his ball sack.

I don't usually get a kick out of porn, but watching this up close in real life was a whole different matter. Even now, late in this oversexualised day, I was feeling a massive lady-boner in my crotch and she knew it.

For a moment our eyes met as she caught me staring down there where her body joined with Diego's and she gave me a little simile of a shared wickedness, a smile that enlarged to an enormous grin as she saw my eyes transfixed on those lovely breasts of her bouncing up and down with her movements. Abnormally large and perky for her slim body before, now they were swollen larger still in her arousal; her areola rising from them like volcanic cones and from which her nipples in turn projected like truncated telegraph poles.

But she was focused on her own arousal; an arousal I had already noticed she was enhancing my taking long longing looks at my own exposed breasts as they wobbled with the forceful movement of her hand on my mons; rocking my body as she pounded herself on Diego. And after she'd came and Diego had flipped her over and was hammering her missionary style to his own climax, she placed her hand palm down over my crotch, turning her fingers around and penetrating me with middle one; bringing its tip firmly up against my newly discovered g spot. Every time Diego pounded her body with one of his massive thrusts the movement was transferred straight to my own crotch, her palm pushing the vibrator once again harder against my clit while her fingers tip rubbed firmly against my g spot.

After Diego had cum and was collapsed exhausted over her body, her hand had continued to jerk against me until she brought me to yet another climax. Still merged with Diego and now buried under him, she'd simply acknowledged she felt my reaction by withdrawing her finger and gently patting my mons; a silent 'well done'. Diego and the bombshell were in no hurry to separate. As he lay there on top of her he didn't so much withdraw as slowly -- very slowly -- shrink back out of her.

But eventually Diego rose onto all fours and then stood up; his cock now flaccid but still swollen beyond its impressive resting size. As he stood up and steeped over me onto open grass a large drip of his cum mixed with her juices fell from its tip and landed on the exposed flesh of my right breast. The bombshell saw it fall and bent over me; licking it up and helping herself to some tongue play with my nipple while she was at it.

Diego's rising energised the yard. It was almost like his gang -- fucked out in the vaginas and arses of my own friends and gang mates, and now sharing a beer around the fridge while the girls were left semi-stripped and tied up where they'd last been used -- were waiting for that signal for further action.

The girls themselves were scatted around the yard and in the pool. All had their hands tied behind their back or against the wall of the pool. Unlike me their feet were not tied together and, except for those tied standing against the wall of the swimming pool, they were free to lie face up or face down. But that was no easy choice. Face up their naked breasts were temptingly exposed through their shredded outfits; those, a pretty face and unintended eye contact often being more than enough to tempt a passing guys into having yet another play in their vagina. But lying face down offered up an all too tempting arse, especially the way the skin tight outfits highlighted them.

Most of the girls seemed to prefer to lie face up. If they were going to be used they preferred to offer up an orifice designed for the job instead of one that wasn't; not that a guy couldn't roll them over and make his own decision on the matter.

With Diego's rising, the guys one by one put down their beers and ambled over in groups to a girl; the organised pattern of it strongly suggesting it was the girl they first captured. Lifting them onto their feet, the girls were walked over to where Diego was standing. Me? I was still helpless on my back right behind him looking up at the girls as they collected; the bombshell lying on her side in turn behind me, propped up on her elbow watching proceedings across the top of my breasts.

The girls were a sorry looking lot. A few of them were walking like their orifices had suffered an excess of use. Most were head down, looking rather beaten. Except for the two who'd been in the pool, all their garments were ripped and torn to varying extents; some of them so badly they barely clung to their bodies. In contrast, those from the pool were still intact; clingingly to them like a second skin, their nipples poking out on high beam. All of them still had their hands tied behind their backs.

I was focused on the growing collection of my gang mates when I felt the cable tie on my feet being snipped off. Looking down I found it was the bombshell cutting them with the side cutters that had been part of the foreplay with Diego. Catching my eye, she gave me a smile and simply said "you'd better join your friends". With that she ran a couple of fingers up the inside of my leg, sexually through my crotch and across my stomach before opening up her full palm to slide it across my breast before it came to rest in my armpit. Then she used it to help me to my feet.

I walked past Diego to join the circle of girls rapidly forming; gnawed by a feeling of guilt that I was not sharing the full extent of the abuse that they were; almost feeling like I no longer belonged among them. After all, for all practical purpose it was only a technicality that distinguished what we -- especially the others - were going through today from one of kidnapping and multiple abusive rapes. Of course that technicality was a fairly important one; consent.

We'd agreed to this treatment when we'd agreed to the fight with their girls. Of course we never expected to lose the fight, so never really thought we'd be the ones suffering through the day. The law might say we can withdraw our consent, but our gang culture doesn't. A deal is a deal and there'd be hell to pay with both gangs if we reneged.

I just hoped they'd all get through it unscathed. Physically Diego's 'no damage and use lube and condoms' mantra seemed to be helping a lot. At least the sex wasn't for the most part totally abusive; at least in the sense of being damaging. I still shuddered every time I thought about what our own leader had planned for their girls had we won. Thank god Diego is a man cut from a different cloth because I would have really hated to go through that. As for us, I suppose what we've suffered is more like being a highly successful prostitute for the day; minus the cash and the modicum of control that even one with a bad pimp would have over her body.

Emotionally it was harder to know how they'd all fare. The culture of our own gang towards its girls was itself pretty abusive. We were, if you really wanted to think about it -- and it was better not to - little more than a pool of sexual objects for the guys pleasure. There might be some ability for us to decline or control things, but only to a point. The control had to be exercised sparingly or it was lost. This was really only worse by degrees; so maybe the mental damage wouldn't be too great. Eventually the circle of downtrodden girls with hands still tied behind their back and wearing shredded outfits completed itself.

As he had so many times today, Diego stood in front to address us.

"Ladies, you're in the home stretch. You've all been very good, so I hope the next and last phase is a lot easier on you.

We thought by now the guys' cocks are going to be feeling pretty happy. What they might like is a bit of pampering, rather than just a lot of sex. So guess who's going to be doing the pampering. That means getting drinks, giving massages' and generally being there for their comfort, companionship and pleasure. If that means sex, then it still means sex; but ladies you'll be happy to know that as of now your arses are closed. They can't ask for anal any more. But be friendly and make them feel good.

Sit on their lap if they ask you too, stroke their hair; there'll be some worthwhile rewards handed out to those who do this really well.

But let me be clear. The reward is not for the sex. That you've already promised us. It's for looking after my gang members and making them feel good.

On the other hand, the stress harness is still there for those who want to act all surly and uncooperative and in the stress harness your arses are still open.

Each of you will be responsible for looking after the team of guys who first captured you this afternoon.

In a moment a couple of my guys will walk around and distribute your outfits for this stage. Call them genie outfits, call them slave girl ones; they just seemed appropriate for the role.

Get changed, go for a comfort break, grab a drink and food from the table over there and be ready for duty in fifteen minutes."

Even as he spoke a couple of the guys were going around cutting the cable ties binding the girls' hands and thrusting into them a plastic pack containing some sort of garment; light blue for most of the, red for myself Eva and Sofia; although I noted he took an extra moment to select mine just from the three red garments he had.

As I fumbled with ripping open the plastic packet of my garment, the bombshell came up to me. "Let me help you change sweetie". I noticed with bemusement that she'd put her tiny bikini bottoms back on. I was bemused because in a yard where all her fellow gang members were naked, and all of us girls were about to strip naked, putting it back on so quickly just seemed incongruous.

I don't think she was shy about nakedness; her own or anyone else's. Rather it confirmed in my mind as suspicion I had; they were part of a sexual fetish of hers. She certainly liked to display herself in them. I think she felt -- correctly in my view -- that their tiny little Brazilian cut made her look even sexier that she would have stark naked. They sort of created a sense of tease and mystery that complete nakedness, or even a thong, doesn't achieve while nicely framing her considerably cute bum. The reaction of every male in her presence, even when she was competing with a yard full of naked females, did nothing to dispel that view.

But I suspected it went further than that. From the way she'd brought herself to a climax while wearing them by rubbing herself on my thigh, and watching her later as Diego's erection between her legs pushed them deeply into her crease, I think wearing them was a sexual turn on for her. I thought she liked the way they felt; especially when they were forced up into a camel toe. They were a bit of sex toy. That insight into her gave me a momentary sense of superiority in a day otherwise lacking dignity. She was human after all.

Taking the packet from my hand she dropped it at our feet and, without me even having a chance to reply, started to undress me. The police outfit bodysuit we'd been wearing didn't have any zipper; the deep v of the neckline providing the only struggling means of ingress and regress. She peeled the garment off both shoulders and started slipping it down my arms.

The shredding of the bodice had made it largely go lose across my torso. But the arms were still intact and closely fitted; making them hard to get off.

She brought herself up close to me, pushing herself against me as she held my arms vertically down behind my back and sensuously, slowly peeled the garment off both arms. As she peeled one arm a fraction and then the other, I could feel her nipples brush past mind as she flipped from concentrating on alternate sides. She was definitely enjoying herself, the hard buttons of her nipples literally flicking my own with each pass.

Normally you'd expect her to have to bend down as the material started to get lower down my arms towards my hands; but not her. Instead she just stood more and more intimately close until her mons was pushed firmly against mine, her back arching outward to let her continue the nipple flicking process.

Eventually we came to the point there was a tightly bunched wad of material sitting just above each hand; my arms almost immovable because the bodice of the garment which joined them had become another binding.

Those wads were impervious to further slippage over my hand; although she was quite willing to spend some time trying, rubbing her body against me as she struggled. This was no act of incompetence on her part. It had been quite deliberate, even though she periodically looked into my eyes, grinned at me and apologised. And then, one time as she looked at me she leaned into my ear and simply said.. "stay."

I stammered out a..

"What do you mean?"

"Join our gang. Be a threesome with Diego and me."

I knew she'd said she'd ask Diego if she could keep me, but I'd taken it in jest. I was caught off guard. All I could blurt out was..

"But I'm not bi"

...instantly regretting the possibility I might have offended her.

"That's good. Diego loves me and is willing to indulge me, but he wants a girl who'll focus on him and I want a girl who can be part of our play. I know you fancy Diego, so it works for everyone."

"But I don't think I could give another girl head or do that clit rubbing thing with a girl."

"You don't have to. If you can do what you did today, that's enough; although I'd quite like to go down on you a bit."

Instantly I had a mental picture of me sucking Diego's cock while she gave me head. The thought was quite arousing. Yes, I could go for that.

"Is Diego going to go for that sort of arrangement?"

"We've talked about it; it was partly his idea. We both need something more and you're it. Why do you think we organised today if not to test you out?"

My brain exploded with that last statement. Did she just suggest I'd somehow been the whole rationale for this day? Anyhow I thought Anna and our leader Pedro had instigated the negotiations for the rumble.

"Didn't our guys start the ball rolling on organising the day?"

"Pablo's such a grub.

Once he started imagining a day of uninhibited sex with our girls it was easy for me to make him think he started the whole challenge thing; especially while I was standing there waving my bikini tits at him."

"I'm sure I misunderstood, but did you suggest you knew who I was before I got here today?"

"Of course. Before we moved in on this area we had a profile of every member of your gang. Diego's fancied you ever since he saw a picture of you in a bikini and once we had your background and personality profile he became quite fixated on you."

My head was swimming with all the implications of what I was hearing, but the next question that came out was....

"But what if you guys had lost?"

"That was never going to happen. We knew you'd be cocky because you outnumbered us. But I've spent a lifetime studying various martial arts and a number of the other girls were much the same. We knew none of you had any such sort of background, so we just organised our team so the experienced fighters knocked you down and the others tied you up. Look at all the organisation that's gone into today. Does it look as though we ever thought we could lose?"

"I hate the thought this is all about me."

"It's more complex than that. It's going to kill Pablo that his girls didn't win. Instead of fucking the cunts out of our girls like he expected to, he's sitting at home going crazy jealous about what's happening to Anna and probably taking it out on the rest of the gang.

The day -- all its phases and role playing outfits - has been just as much about breaking her down and bringing her to the point she's playing the role we want her too. He's going to take it out on her and all of you too when he gets a chance and that's even before he starts getting a drip feed of what really went on today. It's going to destabilise your gang. We're offering you a way out of that."

"Won't you be jealous of me if Diego likes me that much?"

"No. Diego is as loyal as a puppy. He didn't really want to fuck around today but had to be seen joining in the activities with the other guys and make sure Anna got her share. He's obsessed with me too and I'm important to him in controlling the gang. There's room for both of us in his affections and I'm comfortable with that, and of course I get someone who can satisfy my bi inclinations. We all win."

All the while we'd been whispering she'd been making entirely ineffectual attempts at pulling the wads of material over my hands; mainly rubbing her mons up and down against mine and flicking her tits across my breasts as she put on a show of struggling with them. But by now most of the girls were stripped off and putting on their new outfits.

To accelerate things she knelt down so she could reverse peel the sleeves and then peel the outfit down my legs; all the time with her face planted inches from my naked crotch. Then she dressed me in my new outfit.

I called it a genie outfit. But you could just as easily call it a slave girl or belly dancer one. Or think it was inspired by Princess Laila's one in Star Wars.

Either way the bottom was just two narrow lengths of translucent material that draped front and back down to below the knees from a waist band made mostly of gold chain. The front drape was capped by a shallow triangular gold latex or vinyl frontpiece which was used to induce a plunging curve in the waist line; dropping it down to the top of the mons. The bottom of the triangle didn't drop far enough to offer any real modesty. The back was just the translucent material; fully revealing the length of the bum crack.

The top was like a fixed triangle bikini top.

The cups made of a thin stretchy gold vinyl or latex which let the nipples stand out like headlights. They were wide enough to nearly span the width of an average breast but barely high enough to come up over your nipples. The thin ties were of a gold material.

The whole outfit was decorated with the sort of gold chains and draping gold coins which tend to be associated with these sort of outfits. Pity they weren't real gold; although given the weight of even the imitation ones tended to drag the outfit down to the point of exposure, maybe it was for the better.

Without panties, it definitely wasn't something you could wear to even the cheekiest fancy dress party; offering minimal to no modesty down there. And none of the other girls were given panties. I and I alone was given a brief Brazilian cut pair of string sided bikini bottoms in a color matching the color of the draped material. In their style and the high quality feel of the thin material they were otherwise identical to the style the bombshell wears. As she slipped them on me she slid her finger through my crease; folding the front into a camel toe as she felt up my clit underneath.

1...45678...10