The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego looked up at our five captors.

"Thanks guys; she's yours."

He was pointing at Eva. Eva is a truly stunning girl; a drop dead gorgeous face and the sexiest figure. Standing as she was in the wet outfit plastered to her skin and her nipples raised into massive headlights there was no doubt the guys had got themselves a treat. The guys looked alternatively lustfully at Eva and at each other with raised eyebrows and pleased looks on their faces while Eva studied them anxiously.

The five guys concerned weren't too bad.

Younger and better looking ones, without being the complete juveniles that had made Pip's morning such a nightmare and not too thuggish in their behavior (so far anyway). Still once again Eva was taking a hit while it looked like I might get off more lightly. Somewhere out on the ground there might be another two girls now tied up who were going to share whatever Eva was about to go through; but she was likely to be the crowd favorite. Which just went to show that being originally picked out by Diego was always a two edged sword.

[It was only later I found out how the process had worked. The guys had divided themselves into teams of two or three each of which would catch their own girl; which avoid everyone piling into the capture of the first couple of girls. There was a prize for catching Eva and myself and delivering us to Diego -- Eva it turned out being the prize. Having caught Eva and myself, the guys then left us secured while they went to catch a girl for themselves. The red cloths were a way of identifying that second girl as being theirs while they went about the process of actually delivering us to Diego.]

I had trouble looking Eva in the eye as she was led away by her captors.

The truth was, during the course of the day I'd developed something of a crush on Diego. His commanding physical presence and good looks were matched by an obvious intelligence that drew people to him and let them surrender authority to him. There was clearly something about his lovemaking that was exciting too; thoughtful and gentle while still being intensely physical. And that's before I mention the physical aspects of his manhood.

There was even something about the relationship with the bombshell that drew me to him. Maybe it was the way he indulged her clearly bisexual inclinations; incorporating them in their own relationship and lovemaking.

But then comes a dose of reality as her trades off a human being as a favor; a mere object to be coldly given away like that.

Even as I'd been standing there with my hands still pinned behind my back, vibrator working away in my crotch and watching the whole opera of the interaction between Diego, our captors and Eva, I'd been intensely aware of the fact the bombshell was just lying there, raised on one elbow, studying me. Still dressed just in that tiny bikini bottom, her eyes never stopped scanning up and down the length of my body. As Eva disappeared into the chaos of bodies that now littered the yard in all sorts of positions and doing all sorts of things, I felt an awkward sense of wondering what I was supposed to do next. Diego partly answered that as he cut the cuffs behind my back to free my hands. The bombshell added a bit more when she rolled over onto her stomach, put her hands behind her back and said -

"I'm guilty officer. Cuff me."

I was starting to see where this was going. I bent down and straddled her thighs as I loosely cuffed her hands. Spreading my legs like that just caused the material of my outfit to drive the vibrator harder against my clit. It was becoming very, very distracting; as for that matter was my clit itself.

"I wouldn't trust me officer, I'd make them tighter than that."

Reluctantly I snipped them up a bit tighter. I've seen the damage these plastic cable tie cuffs can do if they're too tight on one of my friends. Still it was clear I needed to ensure she felt truly constrained.

As soon as she was satisfied with that, she rotated between my legs bringing herself face up with her hips raised up by the hands behind her back. Arching herself up so that the very top of her thighs pressed firmly into my crotch, she wiggled herself along until the base of her mons was pressing on the end of the vibrator where it projected slightly from the front of my outfit. She held it there, rocking a little, using it to stimulate her clit while increasing its effect on mine.

Then almost cooing she told me

"I've been so naughty officer; you need to strip me and use your nightstick to punish me."

Nightstick? Then I remembered the object Diego had hung off my belt before the start. I fumbled around the back of my hip for it, unclipped it and found it was actually a very large black dildo with a tickler. I looked up at Diego; standing over me naked, pumped and rampant with an erection.

He smiled indulgently and nodded his head. With fingers wrapped around the strings joining each side of her bikini bottom, I squirmed down her legs to give me the space to slip it off her. I couldn't help admiring as I did the way the thin silky material had been pushed between the lips of her mons, first by Diego's cock as it had lay between her legs and more recently by the vibrator we had shared. It now formed a deep perfectly formed camel toe which for some reason I found highly erotic; to the extent I had to force myself to pull them off her. Now what? I've used a vibrator on myself -- to great effect, which is what make the one working its little magic between my legs right now so terribly distracting. But I've never had anything to do with a dildo like this. What does she want me to do?

I turned it on to find not only did it vibrate but the end of the long thick main arm of the dildo wiggled about like a worm while the tickler flipped from side to side. I slid the length of the main shaft along her clit; causing her to moan quietly as she raised her hips again and squirmed about. OK, she liked that, so I did it a couple more times until she cooed out -

"No officer, you have to punish my insides too"

She dropped her stomach while lifting her hips up to present me with a view straight into her now open cunt.

Hesitantly I penetrated her with it. If it was difficult to distinguish the little groan she let out between one of pleasure or pain, she answered the question by jerking her hips towards my hand as she straightened her body out again; making my previous half penetration of her into a full depth immersion in an instant.

I don't really like my cervix being hit during sex; something that makes a cock like Diego's an each way proposition. She obviously did; bouncing her hips against my hand as l I repeatedly felt the dildo bounce off the top of her tunnel. Uncertain what she really wanted I sort of just held it there; letting her dictate its movement against the inside of her body, twisting it just enough to bring the tickler into action too.

It was only a few minutes before she cooed -

"Bring it down to my g spot."

So now all pretext of role playing had been lost in her rising passion. G Spot? I've never found mine; was never even sure they existed. Maybe Mr Screaming Orgasm had activated it this morning, but I wasn't really sure. How do I find hers? Still I know they're meant to be low on the front wall, so brought the tip of the dildo back to there and held it in a way that brought the worm action into play along a length of it with what I thought was a firm pressure.

"Harder. Harder"

Ok I'm thinking, it's your body, you know what you like; although there's a limit to what my wrist will take.

"Nipples, nipples"

My God, this one knows what she likes and isn't shy about asking for it. And so for the second time today and only the second time in my life I found myself seriously stimulating a girls nipples; one in my mouth and the other with my spare hand as it now took the weight of my upper body as I bent over her. And while I can safely say I'm not the slightest bit bi, there was something about those large perky breasts with their delightful raised nipples I did actually enjoy playing with. As for the experience of penetrating another girl with a dildo; well, this was a strange day of firsts for me. But it wasn't one I saw myself repeating.

This all left me on my knees straddling her thighs bent down to her breasts with my arse somewhat in air. Until now Diego had been just an aroused nearly forgotten figure behind me. I think I first sensed rather than felt his presence more immediately behind me now. Then his hands were on my hips; elevating them slightly.

Almost before I knew what was happening I felt his cock slip inside the slit in the crotch of my uniform; its tip seeking out the entry to my pussy. His hand came around my thigh; the base of his thumb resting on the vibrator while his fingers guided his tip into position and ensured its smooth insertion.

Once he was fully in he started playing with the vibrator; moving it slightly to increase its effect on my clit. By now that vibrator had been doing its magic for some time. Diego's penetration of me and playing with the vibrator was the last straw. I came; clenching myself as I groaned into the bombshell's breast. She heard and felt it.

Between her own rising tide of moans and "ooh's' and in her best patronising 'sweetie' voice from the morning she let out a -

"Oh, good girl. Well done."

Still; my climax hadn't been from any serious action in terms of thrusting on Diego's part. His efforts seemed more focused on me than him; almost like he was biding his time and saving himself. Why that was soon became evident when, with a rising chorus of --

"Oh, ooh, ooohh, ooohooo"

.....the bombshell went off too. She squirted; saturating the fingers holding the dildo as she tightened her pussy on it so violently it was wrenched out of my grasp. At the same time she arched her hips so high I could feel Diego's fingers and balls squashed against my crotch as hers invaded and rubbed itself forcefully against mine.

Diego gave her time to nearly finish the waves of her climax and settle her hips back onto the ground before something happened that caught me completely off guard. With only a slight additional elevation of my hips and without losing any penetration he brought himself into a squatting position.

Next thing I know his powerful leg muscles flex and he simply stands up; lifting me off the bombshell and completely off the ground, still more or less in the horizontal, kneeling, bent over stance I'd been in while sucking her nipples. As I'm hanging there suspended over her stretched out body, my whole weight is supported by the cock buried deeply inside me and his arms; one still around my thigh and against that vibrator and the other across my lower chest; although there's something uncomfortable and sticking into me in that second hand.

For a moment I'm just hanging there. As I look down on her and find myself amused by the sight of the dildo still hanging out of her crotch, the end of it moving around as the worm still tickles her insides. But she's looking up at me with an almost evil smile.

Diego drops whatever it was that had been sticking into my chest next to her hips to let me see that it was a pair of mini side cutters. OMG. I realise this whole thing has been scripted. Whatever they going to do next is pre-planned before we even got here; everything in place for its execution.

She turns on her side as she gathers in the side cutters before they disappear under her body. A bit of squirming about and her hands are free; the residue of the plastic cuffs still clinging to one wrist. A moment later she standing in front of me; right in my face as Diego has brought me up to a more vertical posture. The 'sweetie pie' persona's no longer visible in her countenance. Instead I sense the girl who ruthlessly and efficiently early this morning knocked so many of my friends to the ground and had them tied up almost before they knew what was happening.

Still entirely held up by Diego - unable to even touch the ground with my feet - I've instinctively wrapped my legs backwards around his to try and give myself an illusion of stability and support.

The bombshell puts a finger of each hand inside the small roughly cut slit in my outfit that is about nine inches under the base of my left breast. Then with a roar and a violence that takes my breath away, she rips the garment open for a length that extends from the top of my hips to near my shoulder; exposing my breast along with most of that side of my torso. She repeats the process with an incision in the left side and again with those on both my outer thighs, leaving many parts of my garment just shredded.

The funny thing is that while the outpouring of violence is real, I quickly realise it's directed entirely at the garment -- maybe at what it stands for too; I don't know -- but one thing that is clear is that my physical self is left completely unhurt by it. After the second one I almost feel I need to suppress a laugh at the show; although prudence and a residual fear of what this woman might do makes the suppression easy.

When she squeezes a finger alongside Diego's cock where it penetrates into the crotch of the garment, for a moment I assume she's going to spit the garment down the front too. That's quickly disabused when she continues to slide her finger along the line of Diego's erection up into my pussy; not forcefully but nor does she permit any resistance from my body to stop her either -- allowing just enough time for my vagina to stretch that little bit more.

I've done some kinky things in my life, but this takes the cake.

With either she or Diego still moving the vibrator against my clit and with her now rubbing her finger firmly up and down the front wall of my vagina I suddenly realise, shit, I do have a g spot after all, and boy does it work. Once her finger had found its mark, she leans in to play with the nipples of one exposed breast with her mouth and the other with her spare hand.

Like most things with this girl, when she wants something she gets it. In this case what she wanted was another climax from me and having triggered my g spot, she got it in spades causing me to throw my head back against Diego's shoulder and bind his legs tightly where mine were wrapped around his as I cried out and the contractions took over my body.

Before I even have a chance to recover my composure and wonder where this will all end, she grabs me in the arm pits and lifts me up and off the end of Diego's cock; no small feat given its length. I won't say she then threw me to the ground; I wasn't actually hurt. But there's no doubt I went there fast; down on my stomach in an instant, my arms pulled behind my back and a new pair of plastic cuffs put on them with the same no nonsense efficiency she'd displayed this morning. Then with a repeat of the morning's process, she rolled me over onto my back and cuffed my feet too; as if I was going anywhere anyway.

As she turned towards Diego they literally threw themselves at each other. In an instant they were lying alongside me, he'd penetrated her and they were having the most passionate, physical sex I've ever witness or could even imagine. It was like they'd unleashed a thousand years of lust on each other. At one level I was just embarrassed being there; especially as my body was often in contact with whoever had their legs outside. One time they even rolled over partly onto me.

But they'd put me there and even now I don't think I was completely irrelevant to their sexual passions. I don't know entirely what sort of sexual fantasy they were playing out, but somehow I felt having a not unattractive woman dressed in a shredded sexy policewoman's outfit with her breasts exposed and a vibrator still buzzing away against her crotch was integral to it. A couple of times when the bombshell was on top I spotted her staring down at me even as she pounded herself against Diego; sometimes contemplating my breasts, sometimes my crotch, sometimes just scanning the whole length of my body.

I don't think she was entirely joking when she said she'd ask Diego if she could keep me. I found myself surprisingly chuffed by that comment, even tempted to swap gangs as Diego said he wanted us to -- dangerous though that would be. I like the bombshell; admire, maybe even are jealous of her. Not just her stunning looks, but her confidence and easy manner; maybe more so her strength and physical ability, even if I do suspect she's half crazy. But I knew Diego too, as much as he was in their lovemaking clearly obsessed with the bombshell's breasts -- as any normal guy must be - was acutely aware of and visually distracted by my presence.

Personally I don't know where they found the energy. This was no explosion of passion which quickly ejaculated itself out. They were at it for ages; never for the moment letting up on the all-consuming exhausting violence of their love making.

It gave me time to crane my head and look around a bit; although my view was mostly blocked by their frantic bodies. Nearest me I found myself looking up the crotch, elevated by the hands secured behind her back, of a girl with her legs spread apart. A pair of exposed boobs poking up indicated she'd had her uniform shredded like mine, but with such a limited view I couldn't see who it was.

Further to the right I could see the heads and shoulders of two girls with their backs against the side wall of the pool; their arms stretched out and seemingly secured to something on the edge of the pool. One of them -- I think it was Flur - had a guy thrusting at the front of her; the other was also for the moment being left alone.

A few other girls were lying on the far side of the pool. On the whole most of the guys seemed to have ejaculated themselves out for the time being. I could see the heads of a lot of them over near the beer area. A couple were walking amongst the prone girls, maybe looking for one more they fancied; a conclusion reinforced when I saw a guy kneel down, shred the uniform of one of the girls on the far side of the pool and start to have sex with her.

It didn't always pay to be one of the prettier girls and today was one of them. I couldn't help wondering how Eva had fared.

Distracted by a feint groan, I turned back to see the girl with the crotch facing me arch herself off the ground, the still working vibrators having set her off. It made me again acutely aware of the one still running in my crotch.

There must have been something in that moment, because seconds later the bombshell's ever rising pitch of groans turned into the now familiar --

"Oh, ooh, ooohh, ooohooo,"

this time followed by a loud

"aaarrrr"

...as she beat herself up and down on Diego's pubis before collapsing over his chest.

She might have been finished, but he wasn't. He flipped her over, put himself on top and vigorously brought himself to his own climax.

How long had they been at it? It seemed like forever; but I can only guess it was about 20 minutes; 20 minutes of passionate, physical, exhausting sex.

This had been no slow intense act of love making. It was more like they were working out on some high intensity piece of gym equipment; each other. That's not fair. It infers their sex was devoid of love or connection. Nothing could be further from the truth. Diego was clearly obsessed and deeply in love with her. And while I think she loved him no less and found real passion in their sex, her bisexual nature seemed to leave her less than fully focused in their relationship.

As I've said, the intensity of the sex was like they'd unleashed a thousand years of lust on each other.

And all the time they had me bound up lying on my back alongside them; my breasts poking out of the shredded fantasy policewoman's outfit they'd dressed me and all my gang-mates in, the bullet vibrator sewn into the crotch of the garment working away on my clit.

1...34567...10