The Gang Gets Gang Banged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy behind has his hands wrapped around her breasts, tweaking her nipples between spread out fingers while the guy in front at least looks as though he's carrying a little bit of weight with one hand on her bum cheek while the other slips in and out from between their bodies looking for some clit contact.

Initially poor Pip is unsurprisingly uncomfortable about all this: at first hanging off the bar she's tied to for grim death with a grimace on her face, although she starts to relax a bit as her body adjusts and she realises the way they're supporting her weight is adequate and even that it doesn't feel too bad; maybe even good.

If I had hopes that they'd just cum prematurely and leave her alone, they were dashed when another three of their group start clustering around her, rampant erections already sheathed and lubed waiting their turn and clearly part of the same overall plan

Under me, Diego eyed them momentarily as they crowded around near him and then just went back to his mediative trance; his cock still doing its internal push-ups against the resistance of my vaginal wall. Still, those waiting took the hint and moved to the other side of Pip. As the guy in her arse cums, another just takes his place, continuing the synchronized sex dance with only the smallest of interruptions. Still the guy in front is looking for an orgasm from her; clearly trying to rub her clit down against the base of his cock on the upstroke and slipping a finger in on the downstroke.

I can't speak for what's happening to her internally; I just know that the combination of large cock and butt plug together in me is sensitising parts I didn't know existed.

Diego's internal push ups are having a completely unexpected effect on me; more so because of what seems to be the interaction with that butt plug. I wondered what Diego meant when he said I could rock "if I had to". Now I knew. Almost by accident I'd found that I could greatly increase the stimulation of my clit if I rocked forward just a bit to chase the contact with the base of his pubis as he flexed his cock.

At the same time the slightly different angles of our bodies that rocking forward produced caused his flexing cock to rub ever so slightly against the front of my vagina; increasing my sensitivity to the surge flowing through it. And yet the bend forward didn't reduce the pressure from his flexing because he responded by increasing the force of the surge; taking up whatever slack my rocking produced and applying the same end pressure.

And OMG it was nice.

Clearly he's done all this before. It wasn't hard to imagine him doing it with the tall slim bombshell. I felt almost flattered that I was being permitted to share the same little secret love making technique that he shared with her. I'm now barely able to notice what's happening to Pip. But still, it's hard to miss when the second guy in her arse cums prematurely but in the excitement of his orgasm does something to complete Pip's journey; a sharp intake of breath, slight moan and a tensing of her body being the subtle but clear signs of her climax. The guy in her front, pleased with his work, insists on taking the now vacant position in her arse -- leaving the new guy to take the vaginal role.

And so they take their turns with her; the pattern of vaginal penetration followed by anal climax continuing until the last guy finishes in her arse by himself.

It's clear they're all inexperienced and Pip was simply offering what was probably their first chance of a girl letting them take her in the arse let alone in a sandwich; even if Pip's compliance was somewhat under duress. The whole thing has probably taken less than fifteen, maybe twenty minutes; most of them went off within a few minutes of anal penetration. And be under no illusions. They were using Pip's body like a piece of meat. Even through the prism of my own building climax I felt degraded watching them; I can only guess how Pip felt. The fact that one guy's technique was good enough to get her to cum says more about the mystery of the female anatomy than it does about any indication of consideration on their part

But at last Pip gets a momentary respite. Which is more than most of the other girls are getting. Things are still fairly full on all along the line. There might not be any queues any more and, except for Flur getting sandwiched further up the line, generally only one guy per girl, but there aren't too many without someone banging away at some part of their body. Needless to say the beer ice box is busy; I just hope the beer might have a dulling effect.

Eva's copping it from someone that Diego's has lent her out too and Sofia is back servicing the Deputy. I can only hope she's doing more to protect herself this time, but fear it's too late.

And Diego's just keeps doing penis push ups in my vagina in his trance like state, his whole body core muscled up with the strain of maintaining the position, me rocking back and forwards on him until I can't hold it back any longer and my orgasm brings forth waves of contractions against his cock and a long suppressed moan from me.

Yet Diego doesn't respond. Doesn't change. I wonder how this ends. Do I just keep having orgasms sitting here on top of him? Does he eventually explode inside like this or does he ask me to finish him?

I'm just contemplating these thing when a large brute of a man walks up to him. I've seen enough of what a gang's enforcer looks like to know one. And this is one. They usually have attitude too; not quite able to work out why pure physical strength and willingness to violence alone doesn't qualify them for leadership and therefore resentful of the leader himself. Which means leaders walk a fine line between pandering to them and keeping them in line. Until now I'd only glimpsed this one working Kate and other girls down her end of the line.

Even as I see he's heading our way I'll admit I was panicking. He was large both in body and cock and looked as though he didn't give a damn about Diego's "treat them gentle and make them cum" mantra. I knew, if he's about to ask for access to me, Diego will be under a lot of pressure to give him that access. Worse, having got me he'll just brutalise me; as much to show Diego he can and is willing to as because he likes his sex rough. That's bad enough in the vagina, it's disastrous anywhere else.

In a gruff voice he asks

"Can I have this one's arse when you're finished?"

That was always my nightmare for this day; one of the bigger, rougher guys taking me none too gently in the arse. Frankly I've never liked anal sex at all, let alone from someone like him. Several of the guys in our gang have ended up in hospital at the hands of the Turps guys as they've muscled aggressively into our territory. It's highly likely this was one of the gorillas responsible.

But I suspect my fate is sealed. Diego's going to have trouble safely diverting this guy from his intention.

Diego opens one eye and looks up at him. Even I can tell he's modulating his voice carefully; trying to talk with a calm authoritative voice when he knows he's skating on thin ice.

"No, this one's claimed. You can have number 8. But look after her. Lube properly. Don't damage her, or else"

Number 8 is of course Eva. Shit. I'm not sure what's worse. Being responsible for what Eva's about to take on my behalf or taking it myself. Actually I'm lying. I do know and I'm none too proud of the answer, but there's an element of every girl for herself today. Better Eva than me. I'll deal with my conscience later.

Anyway, he did say "I'm claimed", and I can only take that to mean my arse has already been given to someone for some time today. Since Diego doesn't fancy that sort of thing, then it's not by him. Who is it then? But in the end the monster I've just unloaded on Eva is about the worst one in the playground. Surely I can only be better off. Or at least that's what I hope.

You can tell the gorilla is none too pleased by the answer and I watch as he storms off towards Eva; still engaged with a guy taking her standing up in front by now pumping furiously at her.

Even from where I'm sitting on Diego with Pip between us I can hear the gorilla mutter to the guy with Eva "finish quickly or piss off now". That's certainly going to give the guy a good ending, isn't it!

Diego hears it to and opens his eyes, looks at me and whispers

"You can finish me now."

I take that as an invitation to starting lifting myself up and down along the length of his cock. I squeeze him tightly as I use the bar securing my hands and neck as support to draw myself high enough to have him nearly come out before sliding him quickly back into me again.

The look on his face has changed from one of profound calm to that sort of pre-orgasm, suppressed moan face guys can get. No longer just an authoritative figure, a person in complete control, he's now an ordinary -- if extraordinarily good looking - man in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

As he cums he drops his head back, moans and thrusts hard upwards into me, before his body relaxes again. I'm almost sorry to see him finish. I was well on the way to another orgasm myself; might have got there too except for the gorilla's distraction.

But I also know the gorilla is the reason he brought it to an end.

Diego hastened to free himself from under me; probably anticipating things could turn ugly quickly where Eva, the gorilla and the guy previously banging her is concerned.

By the time Diego's finished and standing up, the guy previously banging Eva has found a very quick climax and vacated her in favour of the gorilla. I watch as Diego is only half way across the distance that separates us when the gorilla, having bent her over, none to gently imposes himself into Eva's arse; she letting out a cry of pain as he does.

"Hey! Not so hard. Re-lube yourself and go in more slowly. I was good enough to lend her to you; look after her as I asked."

The gorilla glowers at Diego. You can just see him contemplating whether to challenge him. Having got the gorilla's attention Diego softens his approach.

"Come on Bruno, we're all sharing these girls and it's a long day. If you stuff her up she won't be good for anyone else. Think of your friends and make sure she's in good condition when you're finished."

"What do I care if she's damaged? They can still use her."

"Yea but most of the guys aren't like you. They don't want her squealing and writhing in pain like a stuck pig while they're screwing her but she will if you damage her. If you really want to just stuff a girl up we'll find you another one; but not that one; she's mine and too pretty for that. Anyway, they're just girls. You don't really want to hurt them that bad do you? She might not have had it in the arse before; make it a challenge to give her an orgasm; to have her wanting more of it."

I thought Diego was being optimistic with some aspects of that last statement. I don't doubt that there's quite a few guys here today who'd quite get off on inflicting significant pain on a girl they're screwing and were probably thinking today was the day they could get away with it. It embarrasses me to say that our own gang had some quite hideous ideas about what they were going to do to the Turps girls if we'd won and our boss Pablo was more the ringleader than the guy reining their thought processes in. I shudder to think what might have happened to the tall slim bombshell at their hands; even though I didn't doubt that given free rein she'd normally be able to look after herself.

I also had some reservations too about his approach that pretty ones were worth saving but others were expendable (even if it was too my favor), as I did about the idea of many girls ever wanting more of the arse bit; but was willing to cut him some slack as maybe just trying to moderate the situation.

He seemed to know his gang. Somehow he pricked the gorilla Bruno's conscience -- to the extent he had one. He pulled himself out of Eva and bent down for the lube. "All right. I'll do it your way."

As Diego walked back towards me I watch Bruno re-penetrate Eva; more slowly this time and without any more squeals from her, before thrusting away at her with a rising tempo.

When Diego reached me he softly said "it's almost lunch. Sit tight until then" and walked off to join his gang at the beer ice box. Lunch couldn't arrive quickly enough. It meant a day half over and that most of us would be released from the discomfort of our harnesses. I'd guess about fifteen minutes later we started getting released from our harnesses as each girl finished with whatever guy was banging her and were then led to a table set out for us.

As we finished a basic lunch at a table around the corner from the main part of the yard, one of the guys came around and laid a plastic wrapped package next to each of us and simply said "Put that on."

In my naivety I thought-

"Oh, good. I don't have to be completely naked any more."

I didn't doubt it was some sort of fantasy stuff, but surely anything is better than nothing.

As I started to put it on, I changed my mind. Because the outfit was a sort of fantasy policewoman's uniform. How do I put this? When you and your friends are the sexual slaves of a rival criminal gang for the day, you just know being asked to put on a police outfit is going to end badly.

The uniform was a long legged, sleeveless bodysuit made of a combination of spandex and wet look stretch latex or vinyl in a dark grey/ blue colour. Ultra tight, deep vee'd -- as in half way down to the navel and breasts barely contained -- and with the bottom panels contoured to sit up into your bum crack. Across the back, and again across the lower chest -- except this time partly divided by the deep v of the front - the word "police" was written in large letters.

The first thing you noticed when you put it on was there was a round edged bullet shaped object sewn into the crotch of the outfit and covered with a layer of latex pre-smeared with lube. Because the outfit was so tight and allowed so little adjustment, whatever you tried to do it always located itself just under the base of your mons; in other words sitting against your clit. While I might have guessed it wasn't good, it wasn't immediately obvious to me where that modification was going.

The second thing you noticed were another pair of modifications with a more obvious intention. Just behind the bullet shaped object and again in the seam where the moulded panels joined deep in the bum crack, a slit had been cut and hemmed. You noticed it as you put in on because it let in a draft. I knew before long it would be letting in a lot more than that.

There were a number of other small cuts spread around the outfit in seemingly random places; although these ones were rough edged -- like someone had stabbed a knife through it randomly.

The outfit was finished with knee high tight latex boots, a realistic looking peaked policeman's hat, and a wide elasticized belt which on one hip had a holster held at the bottom by another elasticized strap around the thigh and on the other hip a number of those plastic cable tie style handcuffs.

And in the holster? A tube of lube and some condoms! No salvation there.

Mine was different from everyone's except Eva's in having a three striped epaulet sewn onto each of the narrow shoulder straps. Sofia's had a two stripe one.

We were led back out to the back yard and immediately noticed a change had been made during lunch. The mansion we were at had what you might call an ancient roman style to it. The central feature was the 25 metre lap pool, the coping and decks around it all in stone with a stone railing and fence surrounding the long sides of it. Outside that, grass areas were interspersed with stone pathways; large stone pots for miniature trees being spread throughout the whole site.

Now the yard had been criss-crossed by a number of temporary fences made out of pig tail upright posts and bunting barriers, creating a zig-zag path back and forwards across the yard, using the stone features wherever possible.; including one leg that clearly required traversing the length of the pool and two that ran along the stone area either side of it. We were led down the far end of the yard near the start of the course where we were arranged across the track. Being only about the width of five or six girls, it meant we stood about three deep.

There Diego stood in front of us. Already the guys in his gang -- all still naked and many showing erections - were starting to cluster just behind us.

"Ladies, you may have already worked out what's going to happen now. This will be something of a race. You'll have an eight second head start. If you make it to the end of the course with all your equipment you get to comfortably sit out the next hour and a half. But you must have all your uniform and equipment still with you.

If not, well, you can work that out.

You can guess that my friends have had something of an unhappy past with the police. They asked for this little game, so they're looking forward to fantasising about a bit of revenge. Still, the same rules I outlined this morning continue to apply. They're not allowed to deliberately hurt you.

Now there's just one more thing to attend to."

With that Diego held up a little remote control button, walked forward until he was close to the front rank of the girls, held the button at hip height and visibly pushed it. At that moment fourteen mini vibrators came to life in the crotches of me and my thirteen friends. Diego and a few of his gang walked through the ranks of the girls touching the crotch of each of us to make sure the vibrator was working. When he got to me he slid a length of red cloth into the waist band of my belt and a similar one into Eva's.

He also hooked onto my belt what I took to be some sort of mini nightstick. But because it was more around the back of my hips and by that stage I was distracted both by the vibrator and the primeval thought process that makes you think about being one of the survivors that gets to the end of the course, I really didn't pay it much attention.

I was more bothered by the fact that all of Eva, Sofia and myself had been deliberately manoeuvred so as to essentially be in the third rank of the girls; making it really hard to break through and avoid being caught.

Then from behind I heard Diego's last pre-race words.

"Girls, you can start when you hear the whistle. The guys will start on the second whistle"

I thought the whistle would come fairly quickly, but it seemed like we had to wait forever before we finally heard it; all the while the vibrators working their little magic in our crotches.

When the whistle blew it was chaos. We all took off; me using my good running skills to try and start to work my way through the pack as I saw a break open ahead. But frankly with the high heels stabbing the soft grass surface with every step it was more a comedy than a serious race; every girl trying to find some sort of high steeping, long stride, flat footed running style that minimised heel strike. I could actually hear the guys behind us laughing.

I didn't last long. I hadn't even made the pool when I was tackled from behind by a couple of guys. But all they did was very hurriedly use one of my cuffs to handcuff me, take the red cloth from my belt, tell me to wait where I was and then they took off again.

There I waited, flat on my face with the vibrator being held ever more firmly into my crotch by the way the end of it pushed into the ground, until about five minutes later when the guys returned, stood me up and walked me over to where Diego and the tall slim bombshell where lying spooning on the grass in the shade of a tree; the tip of his erection projecting from between her legs as it pushed firmly between the lips at the base of her mons. About the same time Eva was delivered to him too; dripping wet as she'd obviously at least had made it to the pool.