The Garden of Abal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

"Yes, I love the way it smells!"

"Oh, good. I'm happy it excites you." she said.

"Do you mind if I just smell it for a while?"

"No." she replied.

With this, Ron let his face fall fully into Abal's untamed ass. As soon as contact was made her sex exploded up into his olfactory glands and invaded his brain like a surging tide of musk heat. He let his face and tongue root around in her furry ass regions until he began to lose his spatial orientation. Abal's cunt and rear end were like opiates to him. Finally, he regained his bearings enough to locate her clitoris. He started sucking and licking it teasingly as he shoved his nose against her anus. This part of her didn't smell like jasmine, it smelled better! Like the musk-oil potions he imagined in the ancient Arabian markets.

Abal went down to her elbows and closed her eyes, her face the picture of concentration. Ron was doing something to her that she had never known. Her body, she realized, had a power she never thought existed and also a sensitivity she never suspected. Ron's tongue felt better than her own wet fingers, and when he sucked on her clit, it made all the muscles in her vagina and anus contract at once. She kept concentrating on what his tongue was doing as it ran up and down her labia.

"Insha Allah!" she said as his tongue moved along her outer vaginal lips.

Ron only groaned as he continued to delve into her growing wetness with the desperation of a starving man. He worked his tongue down between her inner labia and then onto her somewhat resistant fuck hole. He finally pushed his tongue in forcefully.

"Ohh!" she called out in surprise.

But the smell of her musky ass kept pulling him back up and his tongue was soon circling her pheromone spewing butt hole. Her mind was soon being jolted by the invasive sensation of his sloppy tongue as it licked and pressed around her sphincter muscles. She found that his licking on that spot had the power to make her travel. She closed her eyes and allowed the sensation to lift her. It was an altogether different feeling then she had ever felt before. She found herself waiting impatiently for his tongue to penetrate it.

In the meantime, Ron freed his prick and began stroking himself spastically, his arousal threatening to break his concentration. But Abal's ass was doing something to him. He thought if he could only penetrate it with his nose or tongue that it would bring him to a higher truth. He tried several times to enter it this way, but then impatiently pushed his thumb down into her. Abal's head rose up and she called out his favorite word as it went in.

"Not in my asshole!" she blurted.

Ron pushed his thumb into her deeper while keeping his nose right there on top of her. He felt her sphincter muscles contract around his digit like a fist. Ron's eyes rolled back in his head as he thought about how these muscles would feel around his cock! Abal began to moan.

"Oh Ron! Fuck it harder!" she pleaded with her somewhat harsh, Arabic-accented pronunciation of "fuck it".

Ron's cock stroking was so forceful now it was audible, as Abal gave him more quavering instructions.

"That's it! Keep doing that!" she blurted as her body began to shake.

Ron continued plunging his thumb into her ass as he licked at her anal rim.

"Oh my god!" she shouted as her entire body seemed to be suddenly seized by a rolling tremor.

"In-shhaaaa!" she screamed at that moment.

Ron kept penetrating her as she came, but finally he just allowed his thumb to be still inside her as her anal muscles pulsed around it. Her orgasm rolled on for an amazingly long time as she continued to be shaken by the small revolutions that rumbled through her.

Watching and feeling her body in such violent convulsions soon forced Ron to withdraw his thumb from her and stand up to finish himself.

"Oh shit! I can't hold it!" he called out as he pointed his very average erection down towards her hairy ass.

"Here I come!"

As Abal felt Ron's semen fall down onto her ass, she smiled with weak gratitude. She finally understood what cumming was! She knew how to take as well as to give pleasure now!

She allowed her body to fall flat after Ron was done. Then she twisted her torso to one side and looked back at him. His mouth was still shiny wet from her pussy and his eyes stared down at her with weary depletion.

She was going to need more of this! Much more!

The following week, at their next rendezvous, he made her come even harder by licking her clitoris as he finger-fucked her ass. This made her certain that she really was the responsive woman she always believed herself to be. But then each successive meeting became a repeat of these first ones. She would have to prop up her ass for him to bury his face into before anything could happen. To her, this was the foreplay, but as she came to understand, for him, this was the main event; the smelling, licking and worshipping of her hairy crack, followed by the squirting of his load onto her from above.

After a month of this, Ron was in the middle of another wet and wild facial adventure in her fertile crack when she heard the now familiar cock slapping start. She turned back to him and spoke in an annoyed voice.

"Excuse me! Mr. hairy asshole lover!" she announced harshly.

Ron stopped his musk fueled ass tour and looked up over the mounds of her bountiful butt cheeks. Her face was looking back at him and showed a vexation he'd never seen before.

"Yes?" he replied, shamelessly, his free hand still clutching one globe of her ass.

"Do you think today we could have normal sex for once?!" Abal stated with a disdainful edge to her voice.

Ron knew this meant trouble. He sat back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Sure, I love fucking!" he told her.

"Okay, great! So what are you afraid of? Babies?" she asked.

"No, no." he replied.

"Good, because I want to feel your cock inside me." She said, "Go ahead and put it in my asshole, if you like."

Ron's groin tingled when she said "asshole". It was the word from her that always primed his libido. He reached out and spread her ass cheeks and started to move his face back into her hairy-sex, wonder-world. She reached back and pushed his head away.

"This is not what I want!" she told him as she stood up, "This is weird!"

Ron was overcome with a sense of panic by this sudden and forceful expression of discontent.

"But...what about all the orgasms?" he protested, "You never had those before."

"Ron, I need more than a guy who just wants to sniff my ass and jerk off! You're not a dog! You're a man!" she chided him.

Ron stayed there on his knees lost in thought.

"Look, I appreciate what you've done to help me get in touch with my body again," She started, "but it's not fair because now I want more! Now I want to know what it feels like to get fucked by your cock in my...you know!"

"Sure," he replied as he gained his feet, "Well, assume the position." He told her, pointing down to the bed.

"Okay, but no sniffing or licking this time, right?"

"Nope, just straight up cock in the hole." He replied.

Abal got back on the edge of the bed and stuck her ass in the air.

"Head up! Eyes forward! No distractions!" she told him.

"You bet!" Ron said as he tried to get his cock interested again.

But the more he concentrated and tried to shake his cock back to stiffness, the softer it became. He tried to breathe deeply and sniff her cunt musk from above, but it seemed so far away now. He rubbed the head of his flaccid member against her anus in a last ditch effort, but finally he became frustrated. It seemed his cock needed his nose to be wet and filled with the perfume of her earthy cunt and then feel the special pressure of his own hand before it could feel at home; and even though the thought of being in her ass was amazingly exciting to him, he just couldn't get his dick behind the idea. Finally, he gave up and sat back on the other bed in resignation. Abal was quite annoyed.

"Why don't we try it again next time?" She proposed as she got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Sure." Ron replied, sulking.

But the next time didn't come. Ron saw Abal at work after that, but she averted her eyes from him each time they met. And the messages he left on her phone went unreturned as well. This pushed Ron into a deep depression and then anger rose in him. He felt used and abandoned.

Soon afterwards at work he began to feel isolated. He wasn't sure, but it seemed everyone was avoiding him, even his male friends. He started working overtime to keep his mind off his problems, but a week later he made a discovery that rocked him. One evening he heard strange sounds coming from one of the large storage rooms as he walked by. He listened for a moment and then used his security card to get in. The room inside was dark, but he immediately located the voices as he closed the door quietly behind him. They were coming from the back corner of the room.

He proceeded with caution down an aisle between two shelves stacked to the ceiling with used office equipment. He listened to the increasing loud vocalizations coming from behind several more rows of shelves. It was the sound of a couple in the throes of heated copulation. He stopped short in sick horror when he recognized one of the voices as Abal's.

"Fuck my dirty ass!" she pleaded, exhorting her partner.

The familiar Arabic accented words ripped through Ron's body like a scimitar. It seemed Abal was even more sexually awakened than he had suspected. The hard breathing sounds of the man got louder. Then he spoke.

"You like that?!" the man gasped, "You like that cock?!"

"Oh my heaven! My dear god!" Abal gushed.

This was when Ron identified the other voice. It was Sam, his buddy in research and development! Rage rose up in him immediately until he felt his head glowing red. He entertained the impulse to grab a desktop copier and break it over Sam's back, but then he thought again. As a person with secret information, he was the one in control now! He knew what they were doing and exactly where they were doing it! And in a way, they were performing just for him! He felt a smile overtake his face just then. He was going to have fun with these backstabbing bastards!

He reached down and began to fondle himself as Abal continued to vocalize.

"Inshalaaaaah!" she called out as the slapping sound of their bodies in collision amplified.

Ron's cock was hard now as he tried to catch Abal's scent on the air. The sounds of Sam's physical exertions and grunting became increasingly animalist in nature. They soon evolved into a sort of whining falsetto. Ron wondered what Sam's cock looked like pushing deep into Abal's musky asshole. He wanted to get closer to get some sort of visual on the scene, but it was too risky. If he was discovered by them now, he might never get a chance like this again. He had to be smart.

"Ah, Jesus! It's so fucking tight!" Sam yelled out suddenly.

Ron knew of what Sam spoke! He had felt Abal's ass contract around his finger like a boa constrictor before. He knew how strong she was down there and what that could mean for Sam's weakening prick. He felt hatred and excitement break over him all at once. What could those anal muscles have done to his own prick? He was able to imagine how they would have felt around his man meat just as Sam began to make goofy orgasmic utterances.

"Aw Jesus!...Fuckinshit!...Oooooohhhh!" he blurted as his pleasure point was reached.

"Come in my asshole, Baby!" Abal goaded him.

"Ohhoohooo!" came Sam's continuing, scrotum-draining, cry.

Ron had to masturbate himself standing at this point as he imagined Sam's bloated member dumping its pearly contents into Abal's tight, aromatic behind. He was able to stroke himself out onto one of the dusty, old office phones as the sex act was winding down. As Abal's finishing moans of pleasure tapered off, he got himself back into his pants and retraced his steps to the door. He was sitting at his desk again moments later. Not long afterwards he heard the storage room door open and their voices and footsteps disappear into the building. He smiled at his own sneaky intelligence as he sat there and rocked in his chair. Then he got another beautiful idea!

The next day Ron approached Sam as he sat alone in the cafeteria.

"Hey big guy!" Ron said as he sat down across from him with his own tray of food, "What's new?"

Sam only looked up at Ron quickly before he spoke.

"Not much. You?"

There was no mistaking the new cold edge to Sam. Ron knew that wouldn't last much longer.

"Well...I got some weird news today." Ron began, "One of the security guys came to me and told me he had tape of some suspicious activity in one of the storage rooms last night."

Sam looked up from his food at this point as if he had just seen a vampire.

"What?" he replied.

Ron relished his new concerned expression.

"Yeah, seems two employees were going at it!" Ron said, banging his fist into his palm several times.

Sam's face fell like a rock.

"Wow." he managed to say flatly.

"Yeah, so I convinced the security guy to hand the tape over to me for further investigation." Ron continued.

"Oh really?"

"Yup! And I must admit, it was an eye opener!" Ron exclaimed.

Ron had all of Sam's attention now. He saw anger in his face, but an equal amount of fear.

"What the fuck is this all about?" Sam asked him hotly.

"Okay, here it is. I'm a little annoyed about the way Abal dumped me." Ron admitted to him candidly, "And also this whole anal sex thing!"

Sam's face reddened.

"So?"

"I want you to bring her to the supervisor's office tonight and do it with her there." Ron told him.

"What?!"

"Hey, it's a far sight better than the damned storage room! Show the girl some respect!" Ron taunted.

"Are you crazy?"

"Hey, you were the one who had the idea to have sex with her in the office! Am I the one who's crazy? No."

Sam stared at him for a minute and then shook his head.

"You fucking prick! Okay, so we do it in this office. Then what?"

Sam's quick agreement only confirmed Ron's conviction that he was just using Abal for a quick thrill.

"I watch." Ron informed him.

"You watch!"

"Yes, there's a closet in that office where I can sit and watch you. She won't know."

Sam shook his head again and smiled sardonically.

"Okay, so we do it, and you watch, and then what?"

"You get the security video from last night. That simple."

"Yeah, okay, and how do I know you even have a tape?" Sam challenged.

"Sam, the people in this video were having anal sex. You do know that's a felony in this state?"

"Fuck you, Ron!"

"No Sam, fuck her! That's what you need to do. Tonight! Be there with her at seven." Ron instructed briskly, "I'll be there watching so make it good! Think about your career! Any other questions?"

Sam wiped his mouth quickly with his napkin and let it drop to his tray.

"You must really hate this bitch!" he conjectured.

Ron only smiled.

"No. I just like to watch!"

That night in the supervisor's office the show went off without a hitch! Sam positioned Abal on a cozy office chair with a perfect profile view from the closet. He sat her in the chair with her legs pulled up into her torso with all her fecund pubic growth projecting up and out as he fucked her ass. And the best surprise of the evening was that Sam's penis turned out to be quite large. Perhaps nine inches. His testicles also hung loosely in an elongated scrotum that swung freely like a sack of sand. The advantages of this attribute didn't become apparent until he turned Abal over on her knees and fucked her from behind. Those big, low-hanging balls were soon colliding into her clit like battering rams as he fucked her ass. That was the double benefit of Sam as it turned out. His cock and balls worked on her together in coordination! That was the thing that made her cum so hard as he worked her ass. As long as he kept pumping, her ass and clit got beaten into ecstasy. Watching her climax was enthralling. His swollen gland actually became trapped inside her beautiful asshole as she progressed into her orgasm. With no ability to withdrew, Sam could only wait for her sphincter muscles to begin to contract and start the process of milking him. When they did, his face turned purple and he trembled and sweated as he vocalized like the baboon he was.

"Ahhhyaaahhh!" Sam called out that night as Abal's orgasm was transferred up into his body.

As Ron watched the video that same night he had to masturbate again to relieve himself. The way Abal welcomed Sam's big cock into her rectum left him humbled. The way it stretched around his cock's girth and hugged its length sent him back to the days he rummaged between her ass cheeks and worshipped their bounty with his face. But now he had the video to show her as proof that Sam was out to blackmail her! All he had had to do was set up the camera in the closet. The performance had taken care of itself! He made a copy of it and sent it to her phone. He signed the message: From a friend. Then he called her to make sure the whole thing would go the way he planned it.

"I'm sorry I had to be the one to send that video to you." He told her, "I just felt I owed it to you."

"So what am I supposed to do now?" she asked him, "He still has this video?"

"Yes, but let me try to get it from him."

"You would do that for me?" she asked naively.

"Of course." He assured her.

"Oh Ron, I've made so many mistakes!"

"Don't worry, we'll figure this out." He told her, "But don't say anything to him. We don't want him to know we have his number."

"Okay. Thanks so much, Ron!"

The next day at lunch Ron and Sam met at a restaurant. Ron walked in five minutes late. He wasn't carrying anything.

"Well? Where is it?" Sam asked.

"Don't have it." Ron answered as he shifted in his seat and smiled.

"What?"

"I need one more favor from you." Ron told him.

"Favor!"

"Yes, I need you to play the heavy in an X-rated scene I want to stage." Ron stated.

Sam's fists clinched as he listened to this.

"No fucking way! Where's that fucking video? Never existed, did it?" Sam charged.

"No." Ron admitted, "But this does."

Ron took his phone out and brought up the office video. He showed it to Sam in mid scene. The audio played loudly.

"Oh, baby! Work that dirty ass!" Abal's voice rang out from the phone!

Sam's eyes got big. He looked around nervously and reached out to cover the phone.

"Turn that damn thing off!" he pleaded in a mortified tone.

Ron shut down the app and popped the phone back into his pocket. Sam sat and stared at Ron's pocket with a haunted face. He understood his career was now in that pocket as well.

"What the fuck did I ever do to you?" he asked Ron.

Ron thought for a moment.

"It's just the way you mocked me by fucking her in the office! There was just so much disdain behind that! But look, this really isn't about you."

"No?"

"No. So I need this favor. Then that's it."

Sam brought his hands up to his face and then let them fall.

"So what do I have to do...?"

A week later Ron met Abal in a downtown hotel lobby. They hugged briefly before they sat down for a drink.

"Oh Ron," she said, "I've missed you so much!"

"I've really missed you, too!" he told her as he breathed her in for the first time in weeks.

He wanted to tell her that he had missed her cunt and asshole the most, and that beautiful, musky hedge between her legs. And he even wondered if she might sit on his face if he asked her to right there! But no, he was playing the part of the hero today. He had to have higher ideals.

"So he's meeting us here soon?" she asked, her face showing concern.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers