The Garden of Abal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

"Yes, he's going to call us with a room number." Ron informed her.

"Oh Ron, I never thought he'd do something like this!" she told him, "I don't know why I ever got mixed up with this bastard!"

Ron could guess why she had done it. It had something to do with her wanting to have her "dirty ass" fucked like a plow horse.

"It's going to be okay." He assured her.

"But I feel so..."

"Here he comes!" Ron cut in.

Abal turned to where Ron was looking and saw Sam approach the hotel's front desk. The check in only took a few minutes and then Sam disappeared into one of the elevators.

"Well, I guess this is it." Ron said.

Abal seemed lost in her thoughts, then she looked up.

"Ron, I'm sorry about all this."

These words of contrition were just what Ron wanted to hear. They were all part of the payoff. She was apologizing for that steamy "garden" of hers, the garden that had the power to subjugate men's souls and then leave them by the roadside in senseless destitution. He loved bringing her down from her little sex-fueled, ego trip like this.

"Forget it." He replied, "You got tricked. It happens."

Ron's phone rang moments later and they proceeded to the fifth floor room. After one sharp knock, Sam answered the door.

"Hi guys! Glad you could make it!" Sam chimed as they walked in past him.

Ron and Abal stood in the center of the room stiffly as Sam shut the door and went over and flopped down on one of the two queen size beds. Abal stood with her arms wrapped across her stomach as she surveyed the room with disgust.

"Hey, it may not be the Hilton, but it meets the function!" Sam cracked.

"Okay, so, what do you want from us?" Ron asked.

"Well jeez, don't sound so serious, Ronnie boy!" Sam went on, "I'm just here for a little fun!"

Abal lost her temper at this point and cursed Sam in Arabic. Ron put his hand on her shoulder to calm her.

"Okay, so, you want to watch us...do it?" Ron asked.

"Wow Ron! Good idea! I like the way your mind works!"

Abal cursed him again.

"Okay, but we'll need some privacy to begin with. Then I'll let you know when we're ready." Ron negotiated.

"Sure, sure. Take your time. I'll be in the waiting room." Sam answered glibly as he got up and disappeared into the bathroom.

Once they were alone, they began to disrobe.

"I'd like to kill that bastard!" Abal hissed.

"It's okay. This will be over soon." Ron assured her.

But before Abal could unfasten her bra she broke down in tears. Ron put his arms around her.

"It's okay, it's just you and me. Remember that. He's not here." He told her.

She gazed at him with teary eyes and nodded before stripping down to just her panties. Ron found himself staring at her as she did. When she noticed him looking down at her not so well-contained woman bush, she stopped. At any other time she would have been happy to see this desire in his face, but now it made her feel strange and sick. However the sight of her had done something to him. He approached her as if in a mesmerized condition and fell to his knees in front of her. Then he buried his face in her groin. She clutched at his head with feelings of disgust and excitement, not knowing whether to push him away or grind against his face.

"No, Ron!" she pleaded as the rush of heat welled up into her face.

But Ron was already pulling her panties to one side trying to get his tongue into her.

"Okay, let's go to the bed." She said as she tried to shuffle over to it with his face pushing up from beneath her. Finally he let her move with him to the bed's edge. Once there she fell back onto the mattress and he yanked her underwear up and off. His nose immediately buried itself in the valley between her ass cheeks.

Abal was shaking her head with a disgusted expression, but at the same time guiding Ron's head with her hand.

"No, not here, not with him!" she kept saying to him.

But the surging thrill of his burrowing nose and tongue was sweeping over her, making her forget about everything else but the continuance of that sensation.

"Please Ron, I don't want to feel this way now!" she complained as her blood started to pound in her ears.

Ron noticed her crotch was moister than usual, probably because of the stress of the situation. It smelled stronger too. This scenario was having the proper effect on her, he surmised.

At the same time, Abal wondered if Ron wasn't turned on by the situation they were in with Sam. He seemed lost in his desire and not very bothered that this whole thing was being done for Sam's entertainment. Or had he just missed her that much? She wasn't sure so she just let him continue to suck at her sex meat like a frustrated school boy.

Ron guided his forefinger inside her pussy as he licked at her bush encased clit which had doubled in size quite quickly. His fingertip tumbled over the bumps of her G spot as her rising sex fragrance inundated his mind. Her pussy was throwing off heat like an engine now.

"Insha Ron!" she called out as she gripped his head with both hands and Ron's lips drew her clitoris into his mouth.

Abal closed her eyes as her woman gland was sucked off with skill. Soon her clit meat was bloating to a size he had never seen before.

"Oh Ron! I missed your mouth!" she blurted, now forgetting the sordidness of the situation.

Ron just kept devouring her before finally withdrawing his face and turning her over onto her knees. This was the position he loved to view her from! From here he could hold his nose against her asshole and get his tongue down over and into her torrid cunt. Her ass musk entered his nose and jolted his brain. He had become a crack addict in the strictest sense, and when on that drug called "Ass of Abal", he had no will or sense of time.

Abal's inflated cunt looked entrancing from behind, projecting out from her dark forest like a ripe, sticky nectar flower and encased snugly between perfect gluteal mounds. Ron's cock was granite hard and had been from the moment he saw her in her panties.

Abal was drifting inside herself now as Ron finger-fucked her cunt and licked at her asshole. She couldn't help imagining Ron's cock pushing down into her anus the way Sam's had done so often. What a thrill that first penetration had been! The first time a man filled her rectum with his cock and then his semen!

But Ron's cock didn't penetrate her. He just kept eating her in the way he always did. The way he knew she'd respond. He switched and started flicking his tongue against her gland as his finger explored her ass.

"Oh Ron! I'm going to cum if you don't stop!" She blurted.

No one could sense her like he could. She knew that. He was the master of her ass and cunt and now all she was waiting for was her trip over the mountain, to the place where at the apex she could see the whole point of her life as she went into freefall. She was almost there! On the lift to the summit! Ron's tongue and fingers were the taking her up!

"God!" she called out as her body began to shutter.

But just as the valley was coming into view, Ron pulled his finger out of her and withdrew his mouth.

"Okay Sam!" Ron announced, "You can come in now!"

Abal looked up in alarm as Sam quickly emerged from the bathroom naked. He began fondling himself when he got to the foot of the bed. Abal looked up at his face as he stood over her and then at his member. She was trembling and somewhat annoyed by his sudden entrance. This was going to be the worst part for her, she thought.

"Looks like you got her good and wet!" Sam commented as he scanned her rear parts.

Abal didn't like the way this whole thing was playing out. Ron just seemed much too ready to acquiesce to Sam.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Sam asked her in a rude but somehow mundane way.

Abal cursed him again, but this time her Arabic was barely audible.

Sam's cock was fully excited at this point and he moved into were Ron had been kneeling behind her. He stroked himself freely as he looked down at Abal's moistened jungle ass. But Sam could only concentrate on her torrid asshole. That's all he ever cared about. He wasn't a true pussy and ass connoisseur. He just loved the feel of the muscles of her rectum closing in around his ape dick. He slapped his long cock down against her waiting ass globes to tease her. In the process he angered his pulsing, mushroom-shaped gland into fully bulbous dimensions.

"I hope you haven't forgotten him!" he told her, referring to his penis, "He's been quite frustrated this past week!"

Abal cursed once more before Sam gruffly pushed his sizeable mushroom gland down against her anus and then through into her rectum. She shouted out in pain.

"That's too fast!" she complained as she continued to throw insults at him in Arabic.

But Sam merely adjusted his position over her and continued pushing it in.

"Aw yeah! Home again!" he cracked as he closed his eyes and felt himself gripped by her deep, internal power again.

He paused after her asshole had swallowed the full length of his cock. Then he withdrew it slowly. Ron saw his opportunity and moved around to the other side of the bed and began stroking himself as he watched Abal's face react to this coerced invasion. Her face was concentrated and wincing as Sam's sex meat flooded her. Then Sam shifted gears and began fucking her with righteous energy, just as he had done in the supervisor's office. Sam seemed to transition quickly into fucking machine mode. There was no foreplay with a guy like him. Perhaps this was part of the curse of having a big dick? But Abal hadn't thought it a curse at all during her little fling with him and Ron could see she was beginning to like it again. As Sam continued to push his baboon dick roughly into her, he could see she was starting to flush and make little sounds with each finish stroke. This was the real payoff Ron had hoped for! Abal's ass memory was taking over! He found his cock aching stiff in his hand as this scene played out right in front of him!

Sam's face was already red and sweaty as he attacked her bushy hole with the subtlety of a pile driver. His cock was hurting her, but this was another aspect she seemed to enjoy. It seemed to Ron that she loved to be savaged by mindless ass fuckers!

All these thoughts were driving Ron to new heights of excitement as Abal began to audibly grunt in her powerless bottom position! The best thing was that he could smell her cunt and ass as the heat of her hormones and Sam's cock and balls worked on them. He knelt on the bed in front of her then and started stroking her hair.

"That's my girl!" he told her, "You'll be okay."

But Abal didn't seem to hear him. She seemed already to be traveling, with part of her mind on what Sam's big cock was doing to her and part of her mind on that valley over the mountain. Ron had primed her well and now he was getting the chance to be there to witness their sordid brand of ass sex. Sam was just the man she needed he saw then; a straight ahead, monkey brained primitive with no special preference for the hole he fucked. And now Ron needed a wet hole of his own. He gripped his cock and pushed it toward Abal's mouth and she took it in as if under the influence of a drug. Her body was jerking forward and then falling back, but with Ron's cock in her mouth her grunting was reduced to a gagged sort of humming. Ron was glad that he wouldn't have to listen to her complaining and cursing anymore as Sam's hips pounding into her ass forced her mouth up over his member in a steady rhythm. A dazed expression had overtaken her face as Ron's cock now became her pacifier.

"God this ass is good!" Sam called out elatedly in the midst of his labors.

Ron knew Sam's mushroom-tipped penis was probably fully inflated inside her now, acting like a plug with the tight seal of a piston. It was giving her that full, nauseous feeling in her stomach as it careened down into her colon. But she was also getting ball-whipped by him and this accounted for the smoky look on her face and the drool coming out from around her lips. She was salivating, just like her cunt was running. It was all automatic.

The groaning of her cock-filled mouth was becoming more uncontrolled now so Ron grabbed her by the hair and started pushing himself into her faster. She was slurping him up as they were all undulating together in a violent dance of colliding flesh. Ron didn't think he had ever experienced anything as exciting as this before as he watched Abal's body being hard-ridden and used by both of them. Sam's fucking became frenzied soon afterwards and Ron felt her begin to scream around his cock. Finally the ball-whipping her bloated clit was taking caused her to climax and that started the whole process as her contracting asshole forced Sam to ejaculate in a purple-faced spasm of joy. Ron watched as Sam unloaded into her and soon felt the vibration of her cock-gagged screams moving up his own shaft, sending pleasure waves into his balls. He had just enough time to pull out of her mouth and stroke himself out onto her sweat-soaked, pleasure-contorted face. Sam continued to pump her ass as she vocalized.

"Awwwww!" she moaned as her orgasm wound down and she received Ron's load.

Ron watched as his semen clung to her nose and cheek and dripped down her jaw. He beat the last drops of cum from his dick onto her lips as he continued to hold her head up by her hair. Then she took him into her mouth a final time to get what was left. After she had finished cleaning him, he let her hair go and her head fell limply to the bed. Sam was still moving slowly inside her, his ape dick obviously still engorged.

"Ahhhh fuck!" he blurted as he finally backed himself out of her.

Then he patted her on the ass in a condescending way.

"God! You're a good fuck, Abal!" Sam said as he stumbled backwards.

Ron had to agree as he watched Sam walk off into the bathroom. Soon he reappeared and waved.

"Well, I hate to fuck and run, but..."

Then he left.

After he had gone, they stayed in the same position on the bed for a while with no real energy to move. Finally, Abal lifted her head up without looking at Ron and swung around and sat on the edge of the bed facing away from him. She sat there quietly wiping his cum off her face with two fingers. Ron didn't know what to say to her now that wouldn't sound insensitive. Of course he wanted her to feel like the three-way, anal sex-loving, slut he thought she was, but he had to keep his cover.

"Sorry I got carried away there." He told her.

She didn't answer.

"He said this would be it." He continued in an attempt to sound reassuring.

"Oh, and you believed him?" she replied without turning.

"Well..."

"Well, what? You had fun, didn't you?" She accused him harshly.

"Look, forget about him!" Ron insisted.

"Forget about him?! Ron, my ass is full of him! Would you like to see it? Maybe that would turn you on too!"

"Wait a minute, aren't you the one who got us into this whole thing?!" Ron shot back.

Abal began to weep.

"No! This is all your fault!" she said in condemnation, "You and your asshole fetish!"

Ron wanted to castigate her outright just then and call her a filthy whore, but then he would lose his edge. No. He would play the romantic martyr instead.

"Well, what can I say, I loved everything about you. I just couldn't help it."

Abal's sobbing increased, and as it did, Ron took deep pleasure. He was hitting back now in the best way.

"Come on, let's go get some lunch." He proposed as he reached out and gripped her arm.

"Okay." Abal replied contritely through her sniffles.

But as the weeks passed and Abal continued to stay away from him, Ron suspected something else had changed in her. Had she figured out his game? Had she found another guy? Ron's thoughts became paranoid. He went to Sam and questioned him.

"Do you have any news about Abal?"

"No." Sam replied.

Ron thought for a moment.

"I think we need to stage another get together." He told Sam.

"Wait! I thought we were done with that!" Sam complained.

"Don't worry, this time we'll just be watching."

"Watching who?"

"Do you know LeRoy Jackson in the mailroom?"

"That big, sweet guy?!"

"Yeah, we'll bring him."

By the next day it was all set up. They told LeRoy he was invited to a party at a hotel. He was more than happy to be included. The day of the "party" Sam waited with LeRoy in the hotel room while Ron met Abal in the lobby. She walked in looking quite despondent. Ron was going to have to sell this carefully.

"It turns out he had another copy of the recording, but he said he'd give it to us today. That's all he would say." He told her.

"If I lose my job over this I'll kill him." She said in a strangely flat voice.

"Yes, and I'll help you!" Ron concurred.

Ron then explained what Sam supposedly wanted her to do that day.

When they arrived at the room Abal froze when she saw LeRoy.

"Abal, this is LeRoy Jackson. He works in the mailroom." Sam announced.

"Yes, we've already met." She said, nodding her head.

"Mrs. Aziz, nice to see you!" LeRoy said with a sincere smile.

They all drank a glass of wine together and then the subject was turned to sex.

"Do you find Mrs. Aziz to be attractive, LeRoy?" Sam asked him bluntly.

"Certainly." He replied.

"Well, she's very attracted to you." Sam continued.

Abal got up as if on cue and walked over to the bed. She sat down and forced a smile. LeRoy looked at her and then back at Sam with a confused expression.

"Here, have some more wine, LeRoy!" Sam said as he refilled their guest's glass.

LeRoy picked up the wine and drank it down.

"I've never done anything like this before." He told them.

"Well, they say the first time is the most unforgettable!" Sam chimed in again.

LeRoy got up and walked over to the bed and sat next to Abal. He looked at her shyly and she put her hand on his chest to comfort him. Then she pulled his shirt up over his head to reveal his well-muscled torso. After this she unbuttoned her own shirt and removed her bra. As her dark-nippled breasts were bared to him, he kissed them tenderly. Sam looked over at Ron with raised eyebrows at the sight of this.

"Don't be polite for our sake, LeRoy!" he cracked.

LeRoy didn't reply or look at him. He only continued to kiss Abal, first on the neck and behind the ears, then on the lips. Ron and Sam seemed to be bothered by this, but Abal was not. She closed her eyes and offered up her neck and lips for him freely.

"Abal loves to suck cock, too, LeRoy!" Sam continued.

They ignored him again, but when LeRoy stood and Abal took down his pants, it became definitely apparent that LeRoy was interested. His thick, dark member sprang out of his boxer shorts ready for action. She seemed to marvel at it as she reached out and gripped the base tightly. She inspected its muscular details and even seemed to hold it under her nose to take in its scent. Then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips wide around the smooth gland. She sucked at it in short movements, never putting more than a few inches of it into her mouth. As she did this she rubbed his grape shot-sized balls and gazed up at him intensely. Sam whispered to Ron as they watched.

"She never did that for me!" he complained.

"Me neither." Ron begrudgingly admitted as he looked on with growing annoyance.

Then Abal reached out and gripped LeRoy's right buttock and began pulling him towards her. This is when she started to take him into her mouth more deeply. Her lips tumbled over the engorged veins of his cock as if they were invented for that purpose alone and her face showed that she was savoring the taste of his potency.

"Yeah! Smoke that cock!" Sam exhorted with glee.

Now that the scene was heating up, Sam pulled his penis out and started playing with himself. However, the sex act they were witnessing wasn't affecting Ron in that way at all. He wanted to see Abal suffer, and the fact that she seemingly wasn't, bothered him greatly.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers