The Garden of Abal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abal laid back on the bed after this and pulled her jeans and underwear off while Ron craned his neck to get a better look at her naked crotch. She stayed there in this legs up position as LeRoy gazed down at her. His cock seemed to angle up a bit more at the sight of her furriness.

"My god!" he said, "You're beautiful!"

LeRoy went down into her unruly garden and licked her twat several times, but he found it was already quite primed for fucking. Abal was smiling luminously as she watched him burrow into her bush. She held his head and giggled and then her face took on the excitement of a child's as his broad, powerful form moved up to mount her.

LeRoy seemed intoxicated by her at this point and he appeared to be lost in the act. He didn't even hear Sam's lude comments anymore. He kept his eyes closed as his cock slid over her wetness and he allowed his hips to settle on her as he got closer to feeling her deeply. Abal spread her legs wide and reached down to pull his high-cheeked narrow ass into her.

As LeRoy held his body up just over hers, Abal wrapped her arms around his powerful back in anticipation. He kissed her neck as he moved against her. The feeling of his lips sucking on her thin, sensitive skin was like ether to her. Her mind clouded over. She traveled back to the beach in Lebanon and imagined them in the shallows on a deserted shore. This was when she felt his large gland plow through the soaked flesh of her inner labia. His cock tip felt so heavy and massive as it glided against her that she had to fight the urge to reach down and guide it into her pussy herself. However, LeRoy sensed her impatience and finally pulled his cock down to her opening and eased it inside. Abal howled as he did.

"Ooooohhh!" she pined as his cock-head penetrated her vaginal opening and pushed down into her.

Abal spread her legs wider and even her toes splayed apart spastically as LeRoy's penis occupied her cunt. As his cock slid in noisily against her juices, she felt a fullness that exceeded even the fullness she had felt from Sam's cock in her anus. She locked her gaze on LeRoy's face as he pushed his body up to a supported position over her. His dick was the biggest thing she had ever felt in her body, but he was moving it so slowly in and out of her that there was no pain, only a feeling of being at sea.

At this time Sam moved to the bed next to them and sat on the edge to get a better vantage point. He could see LeRoy's dark shaft disappearing down into Abal from behind like a snake crawling into its earthen hole and he imagined what his cock would feel like in her anus at that moment. He became so fascinated with the idea he got down and tried to slip his finger into her ass as LeRoy's genitalia slid in just over his hand. But as his finger pushed into her, Abal called out in disgust.

"Get your finger out of me!" she yelled.

LeRoy stopped in mid stroke and spoke in a stern tone to Sam.

"If I were you, I'd do what she says!" he warned.

Sam withdrew his finger and retreated back to the second bed from the sheer authority in LeRoy's voice. It was as if he and Abal were announcing they were the ones in control now. Ron looked on with growing anxiety as the encounter seemed to be turning against him. In his mind he told himself Abal was just a whore who would fuck anyone now, but something about this scene told him that was untrue.

LeRoy and Abal quickly went back into their personal space. She pulled him in closer and her garden continued to swallow him readily. Sam couldn't get enough of it as he stood by the bed and greedily played with himself. LeRoy's cock was glistening from her since her pussy had been so long neglected. She was speaking Arabic to him as well, perhaps telling him about her long period of frustration. Then she took charge of the sex act and climbed on top of him. She wasn't going to let herself be sniffed or passively ass fucked anymore! She was going to fuck a man with her cunt and ride him until she came! She fucked LeRoy slowly in a trance-like state at first, with her hands on his chest and her back held ramrod straight. And then she began to throw her weight down onto him with less control. Her cunt was taking him in easily now as big as he was.

"Shukran!" she cried each time she landed on him.

Her fucking grew quickly into a ritual-like frenzy with her face being completely obscured by her whipping hair. LeRoy had her woman-hole spread wider now than it ever had been spread before as he felt the pressure inside his nut sack building.

"Ah! Mrs. Aziz!" he called out.

Then she threw her head back and gritted her teeth as her own orgasm began to rise.

The whole time Sam stood and looked on like a kid seeing his first fuck show. He moved to the side of the bed closest to Abal's face as he continued to stroke himself out of his open pants. Abal never saw him since her eyes were closed from the intensity of her concentration. She only continued to pump away recklessly at LeRoy's cock.

"Oh Mrs. Aziz!" LeRoy yelled as his balls finally reached their limit of endurance.

"Yes! Come my baby!" she encouraged as their conjoined genitalia neared their inescapable goal.

LeRoy was soon beside himself with euphoric pleasure as his semen was forced out of him in strong, pulsing waves.

"Oh lord!" he cried. "Lord almighty!"

Now Abal seemed ready to reach her own happy place. Her face became a grimace as her cunt continued to pound away at LeRoy. Seeing this, Sam's dick reached the point of no return as well and he began stroking himself with small, quick jerks. He pushed his hips out towards her face just as his orgasm crested. His first ejaculation flew out and hit her squarely on the lips. The second blast broke onto her brow and ran down her eye. The third, fourth and fifth fell onto the sheet in front of her. Ron had watched the whole scene in shocked disgust up until that point, but Sam's vile act had given him a reason to smile. He watched as Abal's head recoiled as each load hit her. When she stopped fucking and opened her eyes to the sight of Sam finishing himself off, he knew he had won a victory. Her private fuck session had now been turned into a common gangbang.

When the expletives erupted from her he felt fully redeemed.

"You no good bastard!" she screamed as she dismounted from LeRoy and got off the bed.

She wiped the cum off her face and threw it at Sam.

"You think you can urinate on everything, don't you!" she screamed.

Sam looked a little unnerved, but he tried to recover his arrogance.

"Come on! It was a hot scene!" he tried to explain.

"Hot scene!" Abal shouted wildly, "I'll give you a hot scene!"

With this she went to her purse and pulled out a shiny metal object. Then she extended the object towards Sam and a loud report rang out from it. Sam fell backwards with a sick smile on his face and LeRoy and Ron both leaped toward the weapon at once.

"No! no! no!" Ron yelled as he grabbed at her hand.

Both men managed to get the gun away from her and hold her down as she became hysterical.

"I was the only way to stop it!" she kept repeating, "It was the only way!"

Needless to say, the shooting of Sam ended everything. Though his survival at first seemed in doubt, he did eventually make a full recovery. This was unfortunate for Ron however since Sam was able to reveal all the sordid details of Ron's blackmail scheme. These revelations got Abal a suspended sentence, but her marriage didn't survive the scandal. She moved to another put of the state after the trial, and eventually, after her probation ended, she relocated to California. They say she has a house on the beach there where she is a regular at the nude resorts. As for Ron, he was fired and was forced to change careers. He now works as a female fluffer in the New York porn industry. Sam stayed at the company and continues to have sex in the storage room, but now mostly with himself. LeRoy left the company soon after the incident and rumor has it he's out in California now too. Some say he got tired of New York winters, others say he went to find a certain full-bushed woman. I guess good, ripe bush is hard to forget.