The Geek Will Inherit the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed out of the bank, and stopped just before the door to see what Rebecca was doing, hoping she was wistfully gazing after me as I left. I felt kind of disappointed that she had returned to serving, and didn't look up as I left. I shrugged it off, stepping out of the gloomy electric lighting into the shrill spring daylight, and made a mental note to buy some shades on the way home. Then realised I could buy every pair of shades I saw on the way home if I felt like.

Instinctively, I looked across the pavement for a pebble to kick as I walked. Finding a likely culprit, my first kick sent it spinning off to my right, down off the pavement where it bounced harmlessly off the hubcap of a car. Clearly, my mind was elsewhere.

In Hollywood Movies, if you want a cab, you just put your arm up. I looked up and down the street, and there wasn't one to be seen. I saw a bus come round the corner, and realised that yes, I may have a wallet stuffed with fifties, but no bus was going to have change -- they'd struggled to break a fiver and scowl at you for asking - and I had nothing smaller on me. Minted or not, I was still walking home.

As I set off out of town I looked into the shop windows in a new way. I caught sight of my reflection in a window, and felt a sudden, completely new sense of embarrassment at my own appearance. I hadn't had my hair cut in five months, and it had settled into that dodgy student look that had served me so faithfully -- and cost-effectively -- since my teenage years. Cleaning it this morning and rushing out of the house meant it'd gone from just usually dodgy to frizzy and zany, so I turned and looked for the gents' stylists I'd walked past so many thousand times.

I opened the door and walked in, impressed to find not the stereotypical gay guy running the shop, but a girl in her late twenties. I was still in shock from having had the most amazing sex with Rebecca less than half an hour ago, but couldn't help but feel a curious excitement at the thought that this woman, whoever she is, may be interested if I were to tell her my story.

I'd never had a haircut take more than the statutory 4 minutes before (not counting the endless waiting in queues), but for nearly 25 minutes this confident lady talked almost constantly. Her accent grated at first but she softened as she started to relax, and chat more naturally.

When she asked me what I did, it felt strange to be able to answer that I was a developer. It was dawning on me as I spoke that I had just decided to quit school. I chuckled when she asked if I worked with photos, and as I explained I took a moment to appreciate her tight, petite body. She was politely enthusiastic when I started talking about the app I'd sold. When I told her I was going on a bit of a spending spree, and needed a new look from top to toe, starting with a decent haircut, she started to soften, and to talk about herself. I still have no idea why, but I began to give this woman my whole life story: suburban bliss, only child, two cars and working parents. Then I found myself talking about Dad's death, about Mom's boyfriend Drew, and now the money.

When she asked what my Mum had said when I told her about the cash it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't even thought about how I was going to tell her. Or Drew.

"You mean IF you're gonna tell 'em, sweetie... You're an adult, and you've got your own cash. You can do what the hell you want" she chipped in, whilst cleaning stray hair off my collar with a Kleenex. Her words were the wisest I'd heard all day, and I started to plan as I sat there in the surprisingly comfortable chair.

When I left, 40 quid lighter but apparently welcome back any time, I moved quickly and with purpose into the morning, knowing I suddenly had lots to do.

When lunchtime came round, I was about to head into McD's for a burger. Then I looked into the window of a posh Bistro. There were all sorts of crazy things on the menu, mostly with foreign names, and it took me all of 30 seconds to realise all I wanted was a burger, and just because I had money didn't mean I wasn't me anymore. I skulked in, ordered my usual, and grinned smugly as I watched the cashier squirm and call over a manager when I paid with a fifty. I sat on a bench outside, feeling the sunshine on my face, and listening to the sound of a day that had started like any other.

My mind began running the 'highlights' reel, and I remembered Rebecca's smile, and how she transformed when she realised I was a millionaire. I remembered the moment I realised that she was flirting with me. With a sigh, I remembered how her fringe danced as her mouth bobbed on my cock; how her tight, neat little triangle of pussy hair fitted her perfect, precise little slit. I spent a moment picturing the long streams of cum hanging from her lip, across her face and onto those wonderful, encapsulating breasts. I couldn't wait to see those tits again. I checked my pocket for her card, and traced my fingertip along the hand-written number on the back. I knew she'd still be at work -- no sense in calling her -- but perhaps a text?

I held my phone in my hand, trying to decide whether to text her or not, when it rang.

"Hello? Mr Alton" said the voice of Gerry, the Letting Agent I'd gone straight to after leaving the hairdressers. "We're good to view that apartment straight away. Do you want me to pick you up, or can you get there?"

"I'm still near the office. I'll meet you there. Bring the papers."

"No problem. I'll be ready for you in about 15 minutes."

We met outside the office, and he drove me up to the gate of a block of new apartments, and after a quick tour, I knew this was going to be my new base for a while.

"Yep. This place is great. I need a month-by-month lease to start with, but if this works out, I'll come to you to sort out my house purchase. I'll be buying something within a month or two. All these furnishings are included, right?"

"Everything's in. The girl from the bank called back, and your credit more than checks out. Here's the door key, the key for the window locks, and here's the remote for the garage. I just noticed that the light in the utility area's gone, so I'll have the maintenance guy fix that this afternoon. Have you got any questions, or are you ready to sign this?"

I stopped to think for a second. I was about to sign off on a rental property that would make my parents' place look stone age, and had no idea what to ask. "Is the heating all set?"

"I guess... it's how the last guy left it. You've got my mobile number, just call me if you need anything, okay?"

As Gerry walked out and the door closed behind him I stopped, looked once around me at the three bedrooms, the huge fireplace, the 50 inch tv, the networked Fridge and air con system, the spa... and threw my hands up in jubilation with the loudest "WOOHOOOO" imaginable. This was gonna be fucking ace.

And speaking of fucking, I had some phone calls to make.

"Rebecca? Hi, it's Tony"

"I was wondering when you'd call. So, are we going out tonight, then?"

"As you may have suspected, I've had a busy day. The plan was to sort us out a nice evening, but it's been busier than I expected. How about we go out tomorrow evening, and I make it a night to remember?"

"Oh, Tony, don't tease me. I've been thinking about you all day long, and can't wait to see you. You OWE me. I'm sure anyone talking to me has been able to smell my arousal all day. It was all I could do not to sit and finger myself under the desk. I might have to burn these panties!"

"Huh? Oh!" I apologised, as my brain caught up with the conversation, and I realised that whilst I may have cum like a steamtrain, she had only just got started when she'd let me go.

"I mean, I got my new apartment a couple hours ago. I'm gonna be sorting everything out for a while, so why don't we do dinner tomorrow..."

"New apartment, huh?" she cut in. "Want me to come over and help you settle in?"

A nagging doubt in my head told me that today had already been a long day. I was tired, and this girl was coming with high expectations and I'd already disappointed her once... then my cock took over doing the thinking, and I was picturing her breasts, and feeling the consuming warmth of her tight pussy again. "Okay. D'you know the new apartment blocks by the riverfront? Yep, that's them. Number 22. Buzz me from the gate. I'll order takeaway. Chinese okay?"

I walked out on to the balcony, and wondered what the hell I'd let myself in for. I looked across at the half dozen other apartments that overlooked the river. A couple in their thirties were just sitting down to a leisurely beer, both in bath robes. I realised that the night was warm and still, and still young. A couple of stars were visible in the twilight, and I thought about Mum. She'd always been kind to me, and fair, even if her boyfriend can go jump off a fucking building. She deserved to know where I was. I took out my mobile and dialled.

"Hi Mum." The greeting triggered a string of grumpy complaining. "I know, I know. Are you on your own right now? Just go somewhere quiet for a minute, will you? Trust me. I want to talk for a bit."

"Tony, what's this all about? Okay, okay. Hold on. Right, I'm alone."

"Shut the door."

"You're talking weird. Are you in trouble? Are you in prison?" She was starting to sound panicked.

"Mum, I'm fine. I'm... I'm better than fine. I'm on top of the world."

"Have you met a girl? Is that what this is about?"

I laughed audibly. "Well, maybe, but no, that's not what this call's about. Tell me, Mum, how much is your mortgage?"

"Eight hundred a month. Why?"

"No, Mum. How much do you still owe on the house?"

"Tony, I'm not telling you another thing until you tell me what the hell is going on. And, where ARE you?"

"Mum, please promise you won't tell Drew about this. I've sold a computer programme I've written, and I've got money now. I'll tell you more in a bit, but you're NOT to tell that Dickhead in Dad's bed about this. If you promise to just keep this to yourself, and tell me how much you still owe on the house, I'll pay it off for you. And I mean right now. "

A quiet hum on the other end of the line made it clear she hadn't hung up. When she spoke, her voice was broken and confused.

"Does this mean you're not coming home for dinner? I made pie."

"I'm fine, Mum. I've let a place, and I'll stay here for a bit until I can buy my own. I don't fancy a mortgage, so I'll make sure I can buy cash, so I'll be here for a few months. How much is outstanding on your place?"

"I dunno, about 80 grand. Tony, I'm confused. What's going on?"

"That's fine, Mum. Meet me at the big bank on the high street tomorrow at 2pm, and bring your mortgage docs, if you can get the time off work? Like I said, don't tell Drew. If he asks, I'm at a friend's house studying, and I'll be staying over. Okay? Love you, Mum."

I hung up, wondering if she'd really keep this to herself.

I stood, and thought about the home and more specifically the pie I'd left behind, and realised I was starving hungry. I switched on the monitor to the PC built into the kitchen counter. It didn't take a minute to abort out of the stupid custom application that it was running, only to find it had a full Windows 10 build underneath. No wonder it was so slow; this system had clearly been set up by an imbecile, but was useful in the meantime. I presumed the PC was on the wireless network, which meant it should have internet access. I fired up Chrome and tried a random site. Yep, straight on to the internet. After quickly checking for messages on my facebook, I googled local takeaways. I thought about updating my facebook status to 'Minted' but decided against it. I'd started dialling the closest Chinese on my mobile when the phone on the wall made a weird buzzing sound. I picked it up hesitantly.

"Tony? You there?"

"Rebecca! It's great to hear from you." Confusion crept in. "Erm... did I give you this number?"

"No, I just pressed the buzzer. I'm at the gate."

"Wow. That was quick. Hang on, I'll work out how to buzz you in any second."

I stabbed at the buttons on the keypad, starting with any that clearly weren't numbers, then noticed a big green one that was so big it just looked like part of the design. Remembering the system had been designed for stupid people, I pushed it, and heard Rebecca shout "Yep, that's it!" as I listened to her small engined car rev its way into the courtyard.

I looked at myself, still with hair clippings down the back of my shirt from my haircut, unshowered and starving hungry, not to mention absolutely exhausted, and I wondered what the hell I thought I was doing. Then suddenly it was too late, as footsteps came up the small stairway to the door, and I got to find out what my doorbell sounded like.

Opening the door, Rebecca looked even more beautiful than I had remembered. She held a bottle of wine, and had her hair down. I noticed it was much longer than I remembered. She wore a full-length black coat covering her body from shoulder to knee, she briefly smiled her professional greeting again, before stepping straight in to kiss me. Her kiss was simple and direct, and as I reciprocated, I fell back into the trance of this morning's amazing encounter. My mind remembered smells, and sensations, and swearing and the amazing sounds of sex. As our kiss reached its conclusion, and she looked me in the eyes, my startled muteness gave in to conscious thought again. "Hi." I managed at last.

Rebecca broke off, and put the wine down on the counter. She dropped her handbag by the couch. "Love the new haircut. So, this is your new home, huh? It's fantastic! Is this all your stuff?"

"Nah, I'm just renting this and it came fully furnished. If you find out how anything works, give me a nod. I was just about to order some food." My mind was racing. I felt out of my depth and excited, like a kid picking up his prom date.

Her voice dropped, and slowed as she walked through the lounge. "I think dinner should wait. We have other matters to review." She looked at me in silence for a moment, watching my curious expression, then tucked her thumb into the tied belt of the coat, and pulled it open. The sides of the coat fell apart from top to bottom as she rolled her shoulders back. The flesh of her neckline extended lower and lower, until finally fabric came into view. Barely containing her magnificent bust was a single lace babydoll corset. My eyes rolled downwards as the coat fell off her shoulders, and I saw her petite waist, then noticed her naked thighs, scored enticingly with thin suspender straps gripping the top of stockings that vanished off into black heeled boots. I swallowed hard as I took them in.

Realisation dawned that this beautiful, sultry, elegant woman had come to my flat for the sole purpose of fucking my brains out, and she looked amazing. I was in a porn movie. My life had become my own wildest fantasy. Well, not quite: she wasn't accompanied by two of her girlfriends, and I didn't have any spray-on whipped cream in the fridge, but this was still going to be a night to remember. "Dinner can wait," I mumbled distractedly.

Rebecca suddenly appeared to move, to stand and to walk in a whole new way. Her amazing form, fully exposed, crossed the room effortlessly and silently like a shadow. She crossed the lounge through an archway into the kitchen diner, pausing only to beckon me to follow with a flick of her hair. I arrived in the kitchen as she opened the bottle of wine, and two empty wineglasses stood on the black marble worktop. I watched in transfixed awe as even the very act of opening a bottle of wine became a sultry, erotic dance that held my full, undivided attention in wrapt silence. Every extension of her arm or bend of a knee exposed skin, cleavage, or delicate, kissable folds and crevices. The click of her heels at every step reminded me of her voice, and the sound as she walked down the corridor. I wanted her with every ounce of strength I had left.

She stepped across the room, and pushed a large wine glass into my hand. "Here's to you," she whispered. "Congratulations."

She was in complete control. I was putty in her hands, and she knew it. She ran her hand into my hair and kissed me, but this time with fire and passion. She drew away and, taking a long draw on her wineglass, leant back against the edge of the worktop. She allowed wine to run down her cheek and neck, and vanish into the cleft between her breasts. Hypnotised, I followed it as I moved towards her. I kissed her lips, tasting the wine. Putting down my own glass, I kissed at the thread of wine that ran down from her cheek, and followed its winding path past her jaw down her throat. Her skin felt soft, and her perfume was enthralling; far more so than it had been when we'd first met first touched, first kissed, and first fucked this morning. As I kissed and licked her neck and décolletage, the fiery aroma of her perfume, the sharp scent of the wine and a gathering hint of arousal drew me downwards like an asteroid on a declining orbit.

Had I been less tired, and more experienced, I would have thought to build up gradually, working past each fabric barrier gently and with finesse. I would have taken time to stimulate her, to caress those amazing breasts, and taste and tantalise each cleft, each plateau, and each marvellous nipple. Had I been a wiser man, and less of a porn-addled pubescent with a boner and no sense of timing, I would probably not have pounced on Rebecca's pussy salivating and slobbering, desperate to get back to this morning's sensation of being sheathed in paradise.

But, Rebecca now remembering just how inexperienced and clumsy I was earlier, accommodated my unromantic lunge patiently. Sliding her delicious, taut backside onto the worktop, much as she had the desk back in the bank, she lifted her knees and welcomed me into her lingerie-clad oasis. The black fabric was coarser than it looked, and the edging was stiff and unyielding, but the sensation of licking the fabric over her succulent opening and breathing in her scent evoked desires and inflamed passions that had simmered silently all day long.

"I want you." I said. "I want you right now, and right here." I almost didn't recognise my own voice. For a moment, I watched her eyes, as she tried to work out whether to give in, and allow me in immediately, or to hold on to her romantic fantasy for the evening. She looked around her at the apartment, sparsely yet tastefully and expensively furnished, and clearly untouched by human hand.

"I've got so much I want to do for you; so much to show you, and to give you." She spoke in her lowest, sexiest voice, but so much was wasted on me. "Let's eat, and kiss and talk for at least one hour, then I promise you can do anything -- and I mean anything -- you want to me. You need to know I'm not just here because you're rich. You need to know I'd have wanted you for your fabulous body and because you're funny. And I want you to know that I'm not just here for this evening... and I hope you're not, either."

"Rebecca, I'm sorry. I'm... not usually like this. I..." my words tailed off in embarrassment as I realised I had been desperate to treat this beautiful, enchanting, clever young woman like a piece of meat.

"It's been an exciting day, and I think I've gone a little crazy, too" she answered, generously. "Oh, and my friends call me Becca, or Bex. I don't think I've really helped much with this outfit. I really didn't know what to do. I'm so horny, and desperate to get that amazing, thick cock of yours inside me again... but I can't bear the thought that this might just end in the morning. I mean, I don't think you're that kind of guy, but I've not really given you a chance to see who I am. God, you must think I'm some terrible slut!"