The Geek Will Inherit the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed out to help Gem, whose dress was a sight to behold -- petite, tight-fighting and daring, sharing both cleavage and thigh, but now torn on the right side, with the right strap broken lose, and a red stain on the curve of her right breast that looked like blood. I helped her to her feet as a policeman stepped out to see if she needed an ambulance. Gem's reply to him was succinct and to the point, and the policeman quickly learned, as did we, that Drew had seriously sexually assaulted her in the club, but that Gem had made sure they were sat right in the line of a security camera, and that the scene here at the doorway had a dozen witnesses, not to mention had been captured on camera. She pulled a business card from a tiny purse, gave it to the officer, and agreed to come to the station to give a full statement the next day. Before even a few minutes had elapsed, she had her full composure back, and was once again the witty, alluring professional I'd met this afternoon, albeit now in the most sultry dress I'd seen in a long while

"Would you like a lift anywhere, Gemma?" I asked. "Becca and I have this car all night, so we can drop you anywhere."

Bex slid along the seat in the limo, and I helped Gem to climb into the car in front of me. As soon as I introduced Bex as my girlfriend, her face moved into shock.

"I'm sorry, I've interrupted a hot date! You should've said!" Gem chided me. "I should've realised you'd be out partying tonight, it was just that, well, I was sure you said you were having a night in."

"Don't worry about it... we were all spent at the club" I said, knowing my true meaning wouldn't be lost on Bex. "We'd have been heading home soon".

Bex spoke up. "Gem, this is going to sound weird, but I think we've met."

I went silent as I looked at Bex's face, where a mischievous smile had emerged.

"You went to Notre Dame, didn't you? The girls' school, here in town?"

Gem's shocked face gave way to a confused, and slightly excited face that suggested the serious racking of memory was happening under the surface.

"I'm sorry," said Gem. "Were you in my year?"

"Nope", giggled Gem. "You were head girl the year I moved to the senior campus, and you were our Dorm senior. I was dorm prefect in the Summer term, and we hung out a few times. In fact, you came to my 18th birthday, and if I remember correctly, you and I..." Bex's voice tailed off, and I knew there was a story I desperately wanted to hear tonight.

"Oh my God, how could I forget!" Gem started, putting her hand on Bex's knee. "You lived in that big place in the Golden Triangle... your Dad was a lawyer. No, a banker! And that night you turned 18... Oh my God I never called you. When you first kissed me, I thought you were just drunk, but it was the way you spoke, and the way you held me. Okay, I mean, I know school was full of the odd fumble here and there, but this... this was something special. God, you were so hot! We must've spent hours together there. It was one of the hottest nights of my life. I was so sorry to leave, but I didn't think you'd want me there when you woke up."

"Erm... Bex, it sounds like there's something I need to know?" I asked, now feeling a bit like a third wheel, as Gem and Bex's hands and eyes locked. "Do we need a conversation?"

Bex appeared to jump, as if suddenly remembering I was there.

"Tony," she said, reaching out past Gem to place both her hands on my leg. "Come the dawn, you're the one person I want to be with. I've fallen for you in a big way, and I think you know it, and you know why. But as you should've figured out by now, I'm bi, and I'm more than a bit... well, I guess I just like to party, and I guess, orgasms are a bit like a drug to me. Some people like music, others alcohol. For me, it's sex, and this is a moment I want to enjoy: A fond memory from a few years back, when I was just discovering who I was, with one of the sexiest women I ever laid eyes, or anything else, on."

In seriousness, Gem turned to me for a moment.

"Tony, I'm pretty certain that, with the testimony of the doormen, and the tape from the security cameras, Drew will be going away. He's a proper scumbag, and I'll be surprised if there isn't a string of women he's hurt before me, who'll come out of the woodwork soon enough. I think our business is finished, so if you're happy to wrap up the paperwork, we can end the formality of our friendship, and just relax into celebrating a job well done. Why don't we pour some of that Champagne, and we can all head back to wherever you're staying?"

I couldn't believe my ears, but was reaching the point where nothing could surprise me anymore. "You know what, you're right. Let's get home and relax. I'd say I've had enough excitement for one night, but there are different types of excitement, and I think the kind that happens when I'm around you girls is the kind I could handle some more of."

Gem popped the Champagne cork expertly, and reached across the limo with two glasses. She handed the first to Bex, which she accepted, and before I knew what was happening, she followed it in with a soft, sensual kiss, right on the mouth, and Bex's arms wrapped around her.

I could feel the tension in the air, and the eroticism of the kiss was not lost on me, even before Bex reached her hand out past Gem's back, and began to stroke my hardening cock through my now all but ruined tux.

Bex slid herself down off the seat and moved past Gem to kneel between the two of us. She kissed Gem again, full on the mouth, still massaging my cock through my trousers, and Gem began to caress Bex's shoulder and left breast with her right hand. Her movements slowed, and focussed in on Gem's nipple, which hardened into the attention of Bex's fingertips. Their eyes met, and their gaze was so tangible, and held so completely that they seemed to complete an entire sonnet of communication before either one moved a muscle.

From my perspective, no words were spoken, and no visible sign was exchanged, but a calm look passed between them, and they turned as one to face me, Bex still kneeling on the limo floor as we passed through the now quiet city streets, and Gem sat, eyes wild with a passion that even her texts had only hinted at, next to me in the luxurious, spacious car.

Still with one mind, the two girls pushed forwards on me, their younger prey. Gem kissed me, and pushed her hands through my hair, unbuttoning my collar, whilst Bex went straight to my lap, and undid my belt whilst kissing and stroking my rapidly cementing erection through my trousers.

Gem discarded my tie and began her way down my shirt just as Bex tugged my trousers down and past my knees, lifting my backside off the seat with the sheer force of her determination. My briefs followed, and Gem watched as Bex latched her face onto my searing hard-on, which was still furious at not having had release when we were in the club earlier.

Bex's mouth worked its wonders on my cock, slathering the rosy red head of my cock. Gem leaned back away from me to get a better view of Bex's action, and I took the opportunity to look down at Bex. I could see her full breasts swinging free down the cleavage of her dress, and I remembered how little clothing she had on. I wanted her to climb up to my lap, but a look across at Gem caught me by surprise. I glanced up to see the already-torn dress was now unbuttoned, and sliding down past her midriff, her modest bust presented and assisted with a firm, balconette bra.

The car rounded a corner just as she began to reach down to her hips, and push the faint wisp of underwear down her curvaceous backside, causing her to fall back onto the bench beside me. This gave Bex an opportunity, and she climbed up into my lap, still in her dress, and lowered her unencumbered pussy straight onto my grateful manhood. As she pushed herself onto me, I helped her lift her dress up and over her head, leaving her in nothing but the heels I'd helped her pick out what seemed like aeons ago, back at the apartment I knew we would be nearing soon.

Bex began to ride me with earnest and her pleasure built phenomenally quickly. I looked down to see that this was because Gem's fingers were working her pussy, and her own, and that Bex's sighs and moans were mixing with her own, and growing faster and stronger.

I felt my own orgasm building fast, and I began to think that I had no choice but to sit back and enjoy this fabulous moment, but I caught Gem's eye, and the thought that if I came now, I might not get to fuck this astounding beauty before she left was too much to bear.

I lifted Bex up off my raging cock, and slipped off the chair between her legs, so that, now sitting on the limo floor, my face was now in line with Bex's sopping wet, and desperate pussy. I tongued and licked at her pussy, tasting her and also other strong flavours, including the pussy of the blonde from the club. Focussing my tongue onto her tight little clit, I began to stroke in tight circles as past as I could, and I revelled as she came, hard, gushing a wave of aroma and moisture over my nose and mouth.

I allowed my head to roll back as I enjoyed the musky aroma, but was snapped back to attention as a new sensation enveloped my hyper-sensitised cock in one swoop. I looked past Bex's hip, and saw Gem, now fully naked, impaled on my throbbing dick. Her pussy, hair trimmed into a neat triangle, enveloped me completely, and I watched in awe as she lifted herself up my length using only the strength in her spread legs. I remembered seeing Bex in this same position just a short while ago, and was delighted to see that, as she lifted, Gem's pussy lips gripped my cock, clinging beneath her like they didn't want to release me, just as Bex's had done earlier.

Bex slipped off my chest, and down to the floor. She lowered her head to where Gem and my bodies met, and slipped her left hand under Gem's ass to my balls to stroke them gently. As Bex lowered back onto me, Gem began to kiss and suck at her clit, and then licked the shaft of my cock as it slid into her. I felt every millimetre of her warm yet grainy tongue against my throbbing shaft, and as Bex slid back down on me again, and then again, I realised this was perhaps the most perfect, most pleasurable moment I'd ever know.

My mind went blank. There was no universe beyond the lips that danced around my rod. I allowed my pleasure to spiral out of control, and allowed the contractions that started in my balls to consume my whole body, squeezing air out of my lungs in a guttural moan of delight and release. There may have been syllables in the shout that came out of my mouth, but there were no words. And there was cum. Gem had lifted her body off mine as my orgasm began to rock me, but the first flash flood of cum sprayed up her stomach from her neatly trimmed arrow to her pert, taught tits. She pulled back in surprise, and the next burst hit the top of her tits and her neck. Suddenly, Bex's mouth engulfed my cock, and the next flashes of my seed were captured behind her perfect smile, while her voluptuous, bouncing breasts echoed her every movement, and swung as the limo pulled into the courtyard of my apartment block.

Awash with orgasmic exhaustion, we lay in each other's arms, and I was vaguely aware that Bex and Gem were occasionally kissing, and were definitely still thoroughly engaged with each other's entertainment. I barely registered that we'd arrived at my house, until Gem spoke.

"Nice place," chuckled Gem, pressing her face and tits up to the window, still completely naked. "Want to show me round? I'm guessing there are comfier rooms inside."

I began to pull my clothes back on, when Bex opened the car door and, giggling, stepped out; her purse, dress and shoes in one hand, her naked tits swinging proudly on display. Not one to keep a naked lady waiting, I jumped out after her as I tried to pull my trousers up past my knees so I could walk, and Gem, now with her dress round her waist but covering nothing, jumped out and followed us.

I touched my card to the keypad, and the door of my apartment opened in an instant. The parade of naked flesh, all of which I was becoming more at ease with by the moment, sauntered past me as if they were here for a viewing. Gem headed straight in, but Bex stopped at the doorway and kissed me, as if thanks were in order for a gentlemanly act, then gave my cock a little squeeze, and disappeared inside. I finished pulling my trousers on, pulled my shirt back over my shoulders to stem the early morning chill, and headed over to see our driver, Matt.

"We'll be home for the night, now." I told him. "Feel free to head off any time. Oh, and here's a little something for all your help, tonight." I fished the remaining notes out of my wallet and handed them to him, not really paying attention to what they were.

"Erm, wow. Thanks, Mr Alton, I will, but I'm still booked for you 'til Midday, so if one of the ladies needs a lift somewhere in the morning, just ring that number and I'll be very, happy to come by and pick them up. Or even if you just want me to bring over some breakfast..."

"Okay, thanks. I might take you up on that," I chucked as I headed inside. As Matt drove away, I realised I'd probably just tipped him the about what the limo cost for the night, and I laughed as I realised it didn't matter, and I didn't care.

I walked inside to a warm, romantically lit apartment, and pushed the door closed behind me. There was no sign of either of the girls in the living room, and in the kitchen by the fridge, I saw Bex's shoes and purse, and a small heap of fabric I figured was Gem's now basically shredded dress.

Two steps further on, leading towards the only bedroom I'd actually been in yet, was Bex's discarded dress, and I wondered if the trail was there for me to follow, until I reached the door and saw, on rather than in the bed, Bex lay flat on her back, her head towards me. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted with pleasure, whilst Gem's raven hair hung down across her stomach, face buried into Bex's pussy, kissing and lapping noises as clear as the scent of arousal that met me as I approached.

I watched in awe at these women's amazing stamina, as I let me clothes fall to the floor, and climbed on to the side of the bed beside them, gently stroking Bex's arm and breast with my fingertips as I did. Her eyes opened, and she smiled at me, so I leant down and kissed her, but her mind was elsewhere as an orgasm gripped her and her whole body shook beneath my touch. As the wave after wave of bliss subsided, Bex spun round, and pulled herself in next to Gem, kissing her breasts and neck, and pushing her pussy back against my gradually awakening but still largely spent cock.

Gem rolled onto her back, and Bex, still kissing her, was wandering her lips down her body past her nipples, her stomach, her arms and fingers, then followed her hips down her legs, twisting her body as she went, bringing her knees up towards her head. I took the opportunity, as Bex's pussy passed me by, to reach in and flick her hypersensitive, and now red and puffy slit. I could see she was still too sensitive after such a powerful orgasm, and instead watched as she twisted her body down the bed between Gem's legs, and began to consume her pussy with slow, rhythmic, lapping sounds.

I was captivated as I watched these two petite, professional and accomplished women, devoting themselves to each other's satisfaction. I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, savouring the sounds and scents of the scene for a second, until I felt a sensation on my now hardening cock.

I didn't even open my eyes, as I tried to work out whose hand was caressing my hardness, and I loved not knowing. I figured it must be Gem, but she was doing such a great job, I didn't want to move or say anything.

As her pace and confidence increased, I opened my eyes and could see Bex was still buried between Gem's thighs, and could smell the combination of saliva and secretions that rose from her like steam.

"Get that up here" Gem whispered to me, hungrily gesturing for me to bring my cock up to her head. I obeyed immediately.

I climbed up by her side, and tried to offer her my cock from beside her. I could see she didn't want to dislodge Bex, who was lost in a world of moist folds and seemed oblivious to our change in position.

"Just get on top" said Gem, and pulled me with a surprising strength across her body, so I straddled her chest on my knees, my cock presented right into her face, where she eagerly took it into her mouth.

Still stroking Bex's head with one hand, Gem began to pull my ass deeper towards herself, as she pulled more and more of my now rock-hard, swollen member into her waiting mouth until I could feel the back of her mouth against my tip. A firmer push from Gem pushed my cock down her throat, and I felt her against every part of my circumference as she allowed me to slide into her and out again. She gave another, even more aggressive push, and as my glans slipped past her tongue again, I felt what it was to have a woman expertly fucking me with her throat.

I drew back, and fed her my shaft again, then pulled out to see her face smiling up at me. I tried to lean in and kiss her but Gem was clearly keen to get more of my cock as she used her free hand to not just push but spank me back into her face. I heard Bex laugh out loud, clearly aware of what was going on.

"You'd better do as you're told, Tony..." came her voice from behind me, and I looked back over my shoulder to see she was now kneeling up, legs apart, between Gem's calves. Her right hand, palm up, had two fingers lost deep in Gem's pussy, and her left hand was still fervently manipulating her own, swollen clit.

Gem allowed me to slow my rhythm of face fucking, and eventually pulled me out, jerking my cock with her hand for a few strokes before gesturing for me to climb off. I clambered down off the bed, and walked to the end, between Gem's legs and behind Bex. I rested my hand on her backside, and began to gently stroke the folds of her pussy in her kneeling position. She responded immediately by sliding her knees down the bed and leaning forward on her elbows, but still with her hand softly stroking away inside Gem.

I knelt on the bed behind her, and presented my now engorged cock to her pussy again. She pushed back into me, and the sheer volume of moisture around her pussy shocked me as she almost splashed down onto my full length in one motion. She gave out an almighty groan which coincided with Gem giving herself up to another orgasm from Bex's ministrations.

I stroked firmly into Bex, trying to be gentle but decisive, conscious that she was pushing back and groaning with each stroke, and that her next orgasm wasn't far away. I tried to keep the tempo steady, and the movement constant, but after all the Champagne and the previous orgasms, my self-control wasn't limitless, and I was so overwhelmed with fulfilled fantasies that I was losing sight of the fact that I had utterly fallen for the beauty bent forward in front of me, and who was currently receiving my full length, whilst she fingered a woman I'd known for just a few hours, and she'd known even less. My mind span, and my orgasm built as I could hear Bex getting close, until I could do nothing more than explode with expletives and references to deities as I shot whatever my balls had left deep into her, as she clenched and moaned in one final spasm of pleasure beneath me.

I fell onto the bed, completely naked, but utterly satisfied, with Bex beside me, and Gem beyond her. Sleep must've come quickly, as I don't remember anything further, although the lights went out shortly after, and I remember hearing Bex and Gem kissing at some point, but the huge bed was real estate enough for me to sleep whilst they played on.