The Geek Will Inherit the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke, Bex and I were alone in the bed, and Bex was sat in the bed next to me, sipping a coffee and checking her phone.

"Hey, you." She smiled as she leaned in and kissed me. "Hmm okay, you freshen up first, and I'll kiss you when you've done your teeth. There's coffee in the kitchen. Gem made it before she left about an hour ago."

"Gem's gone? She okay?" I checked.

"Oh, yeah. She's cool." Bex came back with, quickly. "Although to be fair, I think she was a bit... I dunno. Disappointed isn't really the word, but I get the impression she was hoping for something a little different... She was very kind about it, but she said we were a bit 'vanilla'? She tried to talk me into some crazy shit, last night, and seemed surprised I didn't have a butt plug with me. I've never tried anything like that, although she ate my ass out at some point, and I came like a locomotive." Bex almost looked wistful for a moment.

"Yeah, I get the impression she's a bit of a wild one. I might need to increase the scope of my porn searches before I ask her back again." I laughed. "Anyway, it's you I want, and I'm glad you're here. Do you want to talk about last night? The stuff you said in the car, for example?"

"Why?" asked Bex, concerned. "Does it bother you? I mean, is it the fact I'm bi, or are you more worried about my appetite for orgasms?"

"Wow. Well, I guess I'm worried I'm not going to be enough for you. I mean, I'm there's just one of me, and I'm a guy at that, but I'm really into you, and whilst I get that you'll have different needs to me, I kinda hoped we'd be having a more normal relationship... until I saw you with that girl at the bar, and with Gem. Now I get that I need to broaden my horizons, and maybe we need to share our bed with a few other women from time to time. But I'm still hoping we could technically be a couple first and foremost. I mean... Oh fuck, I don't know what I mean, or how this could work, but for now, I like the way last night went, and I like you. I'd like you to stay... and not just because I'm hard again, just thinking about you on that bench in the club, or on the floor of the limo, or here on the bed. I don't need Gem or anyone else to complete my fantasies, but I don't mind being part of yours."

"Wow. You are hard already," Bex said, almost with a hint of awe, before pulling herself up. "But I suspect I'll be walking funny for a week after last night. Go clean your teeth, and I'll be in the kitchen when you're done." She kissed me, and turned away.

Bex lifted her naked body up off the bed, and stretched, her full breasts silhouetted against the light streaming through from the kitchen. It occurred to me that, whenever she and Gem were in the kitchen making coffee, Bex must've been naked then, too. I walked into the kitchen, and had to wait for the resulting boner to subside before I could take a piss and freshen up.

Fifteen minutes and a quick shower later, I was back in the kitchen in a dressing gown, and Bex was wearing one of my t-shirts as she stood by the breakfast bar where a tray of croissants and some coffee sat steaming. My plain grey t-shirt was short, even for someone as petite as her, and her pussy was below her hemline, glistening as she moved.

"If I'm not getting any more, you need to put that thing away. I'm not going to be able to walk straight." I protested, checking that my dressing gown was adequately tied to conceal my response to her exposure. "By the way, did you see my phone? I was pretty sure I'd left it in my Tux, but it's not there now."

"Oh sorry, it's here," she said, picking it up off the counter and handing it to me. "It was ringing first thing this morning. Gem said it woke her up, but she didn't answer it."

I unlocked the phone and saw about 6 missed calls from Mum.

"It's Mum. I'm guessing this is about Drew. Gimme 5 mins," I said, taking a croissant and the phone out to the balcony whilst the phone dialled.

"Hey Mum. Sorry, I had a late night. Everything okay?"

"Tony! Thank God. You were right, Tony. You were right about everything! Drew's gone, and he's not coming back."

"What happened?" I asked, wondering how little I could get away with telling her.

"Tony was out late last night. He appeared back here about 2:30am, and was in a foul mood. He was ranting something about wanting to leave the country, and get on a plane this evening. I just went to bed, and left him banging around downstairs, but then the cops showed up at the door about 10 minutes later, and he tried to run. He jumped out of a window, and they tasered him half way down the street. They said he'd been arrested for sexual assault of some kind, and it was all on video. There was a liaison officer here for about an hour. She took a bunch of information and his old car, and said I'll have to come down the station at some point to talk a bit more, but that I wasn't under investigation or anything, it was just Drew. Anyway, I asked her to tell him I never want to see him again, and that any of his stuff left in the house will be in a skip by the end of the week. I've got a skip coming this afternoon, so I'll start clearing out this week.

"I can get some people to come help with that if you like, Mum," I offered. "Perhaps a removal guy for a few hours?"

"Sounds like a good idea." She said. "2pm would be great. I forgot to say, the policewoman says the woman he attacked had loads of evidence on camera, but that it looks like he might be involved in some other offences, too. It made me think about everything you said." She paused for a moment, as if making a connection.

"Tony, you didn't have something to do with this, did you?" There was a concern to her voice.

"No, Mum. I was out clubbing with Bex. We were having our own little celebration."

"You'll have to bring her round for dinner sometime. I'd like to meet her properly -- when she's not at work. She sounds like she'll be around for a while." Mum had slipped back into parent mode, where she was happiest.

"I hope you're right, Mum. I really do. I'll call you later. Let me know if you need anything."

I looked back at Bex as I finished the call and the croissant.

I spotted some unread emails, and saw that one was from Gem with an invoice for 2 days work. In her email, she mentioned that the dirt on Drew goes deeper than expected, and included connections with the local drug scene and a related crime syndicate. She said she'd passed this same data to the police.

I walked back into the kitchen, and sat down at the breakfast table.

"It's all working out." I told Bex. "Drew's away, possibly for good, and Mum's moving on. You're here with me, and looking ridiculously sexy in that t-shirt, and I've got a weekend with nothing to think about except choosing a car, and maybe working out what happens next. Do things get better than this?"

Bex's response involved silently walking over to me, kissing me, then reaching down, opening my dressing gown, then lowering her face to my hardening cock.

"Oh yeah, this is the life," I thought.