The Geek Will Inherit the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock, baby. I need that big cock of yours," she moaned, clearly lost in pleasure.

I realised I'd already unbuckled my jeans at some point, so removing them was the work of a few seconds, but as I approached the bed, Bex slid down next to me, her fabulous, naked thighs glistening in the light, and walked past me to the bathroom. My confused face must've been a picture to her, but she turned her head back to me, and with the subtlest of flicks beckoned me to join her as she stepped into the shower, where the lights and hot jets came on of their own accord. My shirt and boxers were discarded as I walked into the bath room, and I felt a wave of aggressive, domineering passion consume me.

I walked into the shower, and saw Bex, sat back against the back wall of the big cubicle as water cascaded over her face and breasts, roaring like applause, gathering like a river across her stomach, and pouring like a fountain off her welcoming mound, while she stroked, teased and tweaked at her clit with her right hand, her eyes drilling deep into mine. A deep-seated, uncontrollable urge to own and ravage this beauty swept through me again, and I slid my arms under her legs, and lifted her bodily from the waist into the air above me. She braced herself against the wall of the shower, and lowered her slick, ready pussy onto my now excruciatingly engorged manhood. Her pussy felt familiar, like it was mine and this was where I belonged, but with new sensations too: There were new points of contact, and new ways she slipped and gripped against me as I moved deeper within her. The head of my swollen erection seemed almost pinched and choked by her muscles as she gripped and teased me, as I lifted her body, and we worked together to slide her up and down on my hardness.

We started to find a rhythm, and within moments I lost myself completely in the pleasure, as the warmth of the water, the sensitivity of the intimacy and the sheer delight in the moment took hold of my body. Just minutes later, Bex was gripping my arms as I lowered her harder and deeper onto my cock, and the slight moaning gave way to shouting, and what sounded like sobbing before she was calling out to Deities and screaming my name. My mind, now blank of everything but the immediate sensations, gave up and exploded like Perseid meteorites across a midnight sky, and I came deep inside her with blast after blast of my seed thumping into her for what felt like an age. Our heart rates slowed, and the physics and gravity of the situation made themselves apparent, and my arms protested at the weight the adrenaline had encouraged them to take on.

"Wow. I'm gonna need to get down the gym before we try that again," I chuckled, as I lowered her to the tiles again, watching the long train of cum trickling from between her legs being swept up in the all-encapsulating shower. We kissed again, still under the flow of the warm shower, and this time the rush was gone, and a softer, more emotional connection made the feelings more intense, even if the physical sensation was subsiding.

"I'd never thought making love could feel this fantastic", Bex whispered. "Let's just get back to the bed and relax for a bit."

"Let's dry off a bit first -- we've got plenty of actual sleeping to do in that bed, later."

It was two hours and a takeaway later when Bex was finally dressed and ready to leave. I'd told her I'd booked the car for 10, and when it arrived at the gate I called through to the bedroom to chase her up. She walked out, and I knew every eye in town would be out on stalks tonight. The same black dress, this time heels, hair, makeup, perfume, and exquisite diamond jewellery had transformed her into a movie star, and I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I was glad I'd taken the time this morning to buy a Tuxedo, and when I surprised Bex by walking out in it, I could see the delight in her eyes. We were tonight's Hollywood couple, and we felt every bit as good as we looked.

We walked out to the car. Bex laughed to discover I'd booked a Limo, and the driver sharply opened the door for us, his face a picture as she walked past, and we found champagne on ice, with glasses ready, in the luxurious interior.

The driver introduced himself as Matthew, and explained that we had the car 'til 11am, and we could go wherever we wanted, and do whatever we wanted in complete privacy.

After about 20 minutes circling town, sipping Champagne and watching the world through tinted windows, the driver pulled up smartly right outside the main doors to XoYo, with the queue to enter spiralling almost out of sight, but to my surprise, the XoYo doorman stepped forward and opened the limo door.

"Tony, Bex, welcome to Xoyo. Come this way, please."

Matt gave me a card as I stepped out, with a mobile number on it. "Call me whenever you're ready" he said. "I'll be parked up about a minute or so away. Your VIP passes are already inside, and they have your card details, so anything you order will just get charged to you direct. Just tell your server what you fancy." Here he leaned in closer for a moment. "They really will do anything you ask, here. Anything."

As Bex and I walked in, through glass doorways over sparkly floors, and I thought that nothing could possibly surprise me, I noticed that some of the people in the queue had actually taken their phones out, and were taking pictures of us. I put my arm round Bex's waist, feeling the curve of her hip through the slim fabric, and smiled for the cameras.

The following hours were among the most bizarre of my life, but what had always looked from the outside to be a fairly normal (if expensive) nightclub was, it seems, anything but. Past the 'VIP only' doors, clothing became scant, and sex became currency. Seating is in secluded booths around a centre stage, where dancers perform, but in an interactive, 'sex club Karaoke' way, as they occasionally led people from booths to join them on stage. Initially, I was nervous about how Bex would react -- I mean, I had no reason to presume she wanted to share me. I certainly wouldn't want to think of her having sex with anyone else.

Shortly after our server brought us a large bottle of champagne, a dancer in little more than a negligee writhed her way over to Bex and I. I was hypnotised, and Bex slipped her hand into my lap, and began to stroke me through my tuxedo as the dancer's flimsy, and largely transparent wisp of clothing swung around her evocative gyrations. In a sweep, she was between us, inside our booth, and to my surprise, she kissed not me but Bex, and I was treated to the view of my girlfriend being, kissed, caressed, groped and enjoyed by this random woman. I couldn't believe how aroused I was getting, and I grew painfully hard as I sat there, Bex's hand still massaging my now raging prick through my tux. The dancer, as if on cue, lifted herself onto her knees between us, pushing us apart, then turned to face Bex, lifting the shoulder-straps of her dress down past her elbows, exposing first one, then both of her magnificent breasts, and lowering her lips tenderly to Bex's nipple.

I kept my eyes locked on Bex, who seemed to be scanning my eyes for a response. I reminded myself that this place had been Bex's idea, and saw the smile in her eyes as I relaxed. I had stopped concentrating on the dancer, and just enjoyed seeing this beautiful woman, whose body I had been ravishing just hours ago, as our gyrating, anonymous visitor suddenly lowered her scantily-clad ass down on my still encaged erection.

I'd never been to a lap-dancing club, but I'd heard about them, and seen them on movies. However, I'd never seen one for couples, and I'd no idea whether or not I was in one. I was wondering how I was going to manage if this absolute pro, working herself deftly and expertly up and down the stark curve of my erection through my suit didn't stop before I ruined it forever. I reached for Bex's right hand with my left again, to suddenly see that Bex's other hand was reaching down into our server's knickers, and massaging her still-hidden clit in soft circles as she ground it against me. I felt Bex's fingertips reach lower, and stroke my raging boner through my trousers, then return to our server, who renewed the onslaught her tongue gave Bex's tits.

I watched in awe as our server drew her knees together, and with a series of twists that saw her negligee gathered and whisked upwards, and her knickers slipped down past her toes, and off to the floor, and suddenly, the only clothing in the booth was ours, and this beautiful, mute yet ravishing living sex toy was naked and exposed, fully available to our pleasure, and sat on our bench between us.

I watched, slightly dumbstruck by the experience that was opening between us, but took my lead from Bex, as this time my beautiful girlfriend climbed onto our server's lap, and kissed her, then, taking both her arms, pushed them up, over her head, and held them against the wall behind her as she smothered and consumed her mouth, face and breasts with kisses. I think I was quite unprepared for the ferocity of Bex's passion, and any doubt that my stunning girlfriend was genuinely enjoying herself vanished in seconds.

Our server spread her legs wide, with Bex kneeling up over her lap, as if straining to reach Bex's groin with her now naked pussy. I slipped down off the bench and onto the carpeted floor between her knees. Bex's pussy, now so wet as to be explicitly and clearly visible through the lingerie I knew so well just a couple of hours before, sat just above my eyeline, whilst our visiting, silent slut's naked, dripping and clean-shaven mound spread open before me. I took a moment to savour the sight, the smell, and the sounds of the sex in front of me. The now-familiar curve and cleft of Bex's labia remained the focal point of pleasure in my universe, but to see it in partnership with this anonymous, transient pussy was just beyond comprehension.

I kissed at Bex's pussy through the sheer, moist fabric eliciting a groan of surprise and delight, and her moans passed directly into the face and tits of our server, as I winced to see the force with which Bex teased and tweaked at her nipples.

I made eye contact with Bex as she looked up from our Server's cleavage, and her face was one of arousal and excitement, and her nod seemed to give me permission to enjoy the moment.

I let my face fall into our entertainer's pussy, and my heart leaped as she cried out in pleasure, loud enough for the neighbouring booths to be in no doubt that orgasms were being enjoyed to the full in here. After a few minutes, I brought my attention back to Bex, as we let our visitor's orgasm subside.

I helped Bex out of her thong, and she helped me out of my trousers, and exposed my now rock-hard cock to the hot, club air. As I sat beside her, I enjoyed the sensation of being out in public, and sharing the most intimate and private of experiences with a total stranger -- a professional I'd never see again after tonight, but with a terrific body, and no reservations. Bex and her teammate now turned their full attention to me. Bex, her slender dress gathered around her waist, lowered herself into my lap, and onto the tip of my cock, where she teased and stroked her soft pussy lips against the tip of my now furious boner. Meanwhile, our slut kissed me, her full tits standing unnaturally proud from her torso as she writhed beside me.

The sensations of my first threesome; the abundance of pussy, the loud music and the cocktail of champagne clouded my mind so much that I started to lose any sense of reality, and for a time I thought I might just black out, but Bex brought me back to reality as she plunged herself suddenly and heavily onto my cock, right up to my balls.

Instead of lifting off me, and lowering back down as I'd expected, she held on to me, and, at the very depths of deepest penetration, ground herself against me, working her pelvis on the base of my cock, clearly enjoying the action against her clit. I could feel the head of my cock crushed against her, and I marvelled at how much of me her body could accommodate, as I felt new, unimagined muscles start to pulse and grip around my hyper-sensitive member.

She lifted herself up my shaft, and I could see her pussy lips gripping me, dragging behind her as she lifted away, stretching her pussy out over my cock head. She sighed as she reached my zenith. I was pleasantly surprised to see that our naked waitress had begun kissing her, and had her right hand hanging over the front of her pussy, teasing her clit in small circles with her fingertips.

I listened to Bex breathe deeply, then moan in ecstasy as she impaled herself again on my full length. By now, the tingling of stirring was building in my balls, but I knew the night was young, and that I had limited orgasms left in me for one evening, and that my stunning girlfriend would be coming home with me, to enjoy my apartment again. Spending one now, I decided, would be premature. I calmed my breathing, and gently withdrew myself, hearing the most delicate of syrupy slurping sounds as I left. I whispered to Bex, 'As much as I appreciate the service here, I think we should order another bottle, but to go."

Bex threw a wanton, lingering look at our server. "I think you're right. This place is... distracting, in the best way. But are you sure you can't finish me off first? I'm close..."

The genuine plea in her voice melted my determination, but cemented my cock.

"Let me," said our anonymous assistant. "Why don't you go up to the bar and get that next bottle. Give me a few minutes."

Bex gave me a pleading nod, and I took my queue. As I stood, and walked out of the cubicle, I saw Bex climb into her lap, their legs interlocking, pussy to pussy, breast to breast, and lips intwined. My imagination span with the thought of the two of them writhing against each other as I walked to the bar, so much that I hardly looked into the booths I passed on the way, where there were couples, threesomes, crazy meshes of flesh I could hardly separate, let alone count. I had no idea that there was a sex club where I lived, but I knew that even the patrons in the main nightclub area would have no idea what was going on here in the VIP section.

I ordered a bottle of the best Champagne, and took out my debit card to pay.

"It's okay, Mr Aston", said the bartender, as he slid me a tray with the Bollinger and three Champagne flutes. "You're covered. I hope you're having a good night."

I smiled as I lifted the tray and turned back towards to the booth, but a buzz in my pocket brought me back to the outside world. I stopped and put the tray back on the bar, and unlocked my phone.

The text read: "Tony, I need your help. If you've got a vehicle, can you get yourself to the front door of Ritz, ASAP?? I'm here with slimeball, and it's got nasty. Gem"

I texted back straight away. "I've got a limo. I'm in town. There in 5 mins. Do you need police?"

Her reply came within a minute:

"Blacked out windows, I hope. No police, just practical support needed. Text me when you're on your way. Stay in the car so he doesn't see you, If you've got a camera, have it recording me"

I penned a quick text to our Chauffer, "Matt, sorry for short notice, but could you pick us up outside in just a couple of minutes? We're making a quick detour to pick up a friend."

I rounded the corner to the open end of the booth, and heard a scream I knew well as I approached. It sounded like Bex was approaching her own destination, too. I arrived to see both women, now both fully naked, locked in a 69 on the floor of the booth. Gem's brown hair spilling down the blonde's legs, but the blonde's own hair, wrapped round Gem's fist, as she used her fist of golden locks to ram her face into her pussy. The sheer fury of her orgasm was shaking her, and the cries of delight and glee were guttural and animalistic. She was coming harder than I had ever imagined possible. I wanted nothing more than to jump in and fuck her there on the floor, knowing I could come in seconds as the sheer sight of the pleasure being experienced before me, but I knew I had to help Gem.

Bex and our anonymous pleasure provider rolled apart, and I scooped her still shaking body up into my arms, and on to the sofa.

"Wow Bex. That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.... I'm really sorry, but we need to go. I'll explain on the way to the car. Do you want a hand back into this?" I asked, as I handed her black dress to her.

Bex turned to her server, and kissed her. Her plaything returned her kiss until Bex slapped her ass, hard, leaving a red handprint as she moved her hand away. The slut kissed her harder, clearly turned on, and pouted as Bex pulled away, stepping into her black dress, which the swiftly pulled up over her knees, hips and breasts. Watching her phenomenal body disappear behind a screen was torture for an instant, until I realised that I was very likely going to get to unleash it again as soon as we get home. The red handprint on her partner's buttock made me wince for a moment, as I wondered if this was a side of Bex I was likely to learn more about soon.

As I dragged Bex out to the car, I thought about the complete lack of underwear beneath her dress, and saw how differently her breasts moved as we bounced through the corridor. I realised I hadn't given her a chance to stop to pick up her lingerie from wherever it had ended up, and made a mental note to take her shopping soon. I remembered my promise to explain the urgency, and quickly tried to explain that I'd hired a private detective, who was doing some recon work on my Mum's boyfriend this evening, and that she wanted to meet, straight away. I explained she was just down the road, but that we needed to move quickly.

"I really am sorry -- it's clear you were having a great time, and I could've watched you go for ages, but I'd have had to join you, and I'm keen to make sure I get you home safely."

"Yeah, no problem." She laughed back. "You probably won't believe me when I say I'm really not into girls. I mean, they know how to work a clit -- even better than you, it has to be said, although it's hard to believe that's possible -- but what I really need is a beautiful, warm cock like yours inside me. Not just now, though -- I'm still trembling from the beating that tart and I just gave each other. God, that was fun."

She stopped and looked into my eyes. "Tony, are you okay with all this? You've taken all this in your stride, but I get the feeling you've never really had a night like this before? Are you sure you're up to speed?"

I kept her eye contact, as Matt pulled up outside Ritz. "I am, if you are. I've never been what you'd call wild, but I'm also discovering I've never been free, and never even really been alive before. Let's fly fast for a while, and settle down when the music stops."

I send a quick text to Gem that read "Outside, black Limo. Recording now". I hit record, and kept my phone right up to the one-way windows.

A few moments later, a scuffle was clear around the main door, and Gem stumbled backwards out of the door, clearly distressed, and pulled herself up to her feet and away from the door. Three steps behind her was Drew, shouting and swearing, full of rage, with fists flying in all directions. Two doormen tried to push themselves between him and Gem, but he pulled the first into the second, cracking into his temple with elbow of his right hand as he did. The doorman's eye filled with blood as he fell. Drew started towards Gem just as a police car, siren wailing, came blaring around the corner. As the car screeched into the street, Drew stopped and looked into Gem's face with a burning hatred, before running at full speed down the side street beside the club. The still standing doorman shouted after him, but his footsteps rang out and disappeared into the distance, with no one in pursuit.