The Gift Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took them about twenty minutes to answer the questions and hand them in. Of course, a few of the students were done with in the first ten minutes, others just lagged a bit, and others were seriously intent on the quiz.

Scott graded the quizzes as they were handed to him and was done with the last ones by the time the last student handed hers in.

Scott looked over it quickly and put grade in his computer, signed out and left. He was halfway back to Emily when Tangy called again. "Scott, where the hell are you?!"

"Where the hell do you think I am?" he replied sharply.

"You should be teaching class."

"Then you shouldn't talking to me on the phone."

"It's break time, I thought I would call."

"You never call me at break time, you never call me unless you want something or there's something wrong with Breyden."

"There is something wrong, I don't have anything to wear to the party."

"For cripes sake Tangy, just wear the orange suit that you bought the a few weeks ago."

"Oh god no! I don't want anyone to see me in that old thing!"

"Fuck Tangy, it's only a few weeks old, what do you mean old thing!"

"I want a new suit Scott. It's your moms 45th birthday, I want to look good."

"IT's Moms birthday, no one will care what the hell you look like, it's not your party! Besides, it's still a month away!"

"SCOTT!"

"I'm not going to argue with you over a fucking bathing suit, wear the orange one or don't go at all. My dad won't care, he's not going to fuck you no matter how hard you try!"

"FUCK YOU SCOTT! You don't know your dad as well as you think you do!"

"I know him well enough to know that unless you're already pregnant, which I don't plan on getting you that way anytime soon, he's not going to lay a hand, or a dick on you. So you might as well give it up."

"I hate you."

"Yeah, whatever Tangy!" The phone went silent and Scott flipped it closed.

When he arrived at his moms, Brenden was getting off the bus as Scott pulled into the driveway.

"Hey lil' Bro!"

"Hey Scott!"

"What you doing this afternoon?"

"I don't know, I want to go to CJ's if mom will let me."

"You have to finish your homework first."

"Yeah, I know." He hung his head, "Today is report card day too. I don't think mom's gonna be too happy with me."

"Just give it to her, sit down and listen to what she has to say, promise to do better next time, and she'll let you slide. That always got me out of the dog house." Scott smiled at Brenden as they walked inside.

"You sure, I mean, last time she grounded me."

"I'm sure. Mal and I always had two different ways of getting to mom, he always got in trouble, I always got off."

"Ok, if you think so." Brenden smiled and sat down at the table, retrieving his report card from his backpack.

Emily came into the kitchen; she had just put Willow down for a nap.

"Hi boys!" she kissed Brenden on the forehead and looked as Scott, debating on kissing him, thinking about earlier.

"Mom, I didn't do so well." Brenden said sadly.

"Do so well on what?"

"My report card."

"Let me see." She took the paper and glanced over it, and looked at Scott, he smiled. "Your brother wouldn't have had any influence on your decision to show this to me instead of waiting until it got mailed home, did he?"

"Yes." Brenden looked at Scott, who looked at Emily.

"Well, it is better than last time, but you still aren't focusing on your reading."

"I know. I just don't like reading much."

"What?" Scott interrupted.

"I don't like reading. It bores me."

"Then I'll have to do something about that!"

Scott added, thinking about how to coax him into reading more. "Tell you what, this next weekend, well go to the library and get you your own card. Then on the days I don't have to teach class, a few times a week, or when ever you want to, I'll pick you up, on the bike, and well go down and get some books." He waited for a reaction from either one of them.

"On the bike?"

"Yeah, well if the weather is good."

"COOL! Mom, is that ok?"

"If your brother is good with it, then I'm ok with it. But you have to get your grades up."

"YES!" he made a fist and drew his arm quickly into his side, like a spiking motion.

"Brenden!"

"Yeah mom?"

"You get your homework done soon enough and you can go down to CJ's."

"DUDE!" he grabbed his things and headed into the study, he stopped long enough to thank Scott. Emily smiled, and was glad that Scott offered to help.

"I know you got him to sit here, he's just like Mal when it comes to his report card."

"Yeah, he told me. He didn't want to get in trouble this time."

"Thank you baby." She walked over to him and put her hand to his cheek, admiration his eyes.

"Your welcome mom." he put his arms around her and stole a quick kiss, "Thank you for this morning. It was beautiful."

She blushed, "don't let your brother see you kissing me like that. He's too young to understand baby."

"Don't worry. He's busy." He pulled Emily off into the laundry room and pushed her against the dryer out of site of everything in the house.

"I missed you so much. I had to come back before I went home tonight." His mouth was on hers and he was taking advantage of her lips.

She pushed into him with her full body and wrapped her leg around his, and she was slowly moving her hips, grinding against him.

He became massively hard, pulled her skit up around her waist, and found the edge of her lace panties with his fingers. She pushed into him and kissed him harder.

His tongue danced with hers and she softly moaned as he pushed his fingers up into her wetness. He managed to release his stiff rod from it's confines and it slapped against her lips, making her jump.

"Oh Scott." she softly moaned.

He penetrated her, forcing himself deep with the first thrust. She arched into him and he hit the bottom of her cervix. He slowly slipped in and out of her, she gave into all of him, forgetting all around her.

He held her hips, pushing in sync with his body movement sliding in and out of her. She tightened her vaginal muscles around him with each stroke, and quickly came. The warmth of her cream exploded from her body and onto his, running down his legs again.

"Oh god mom, I'm gonna come. I can't stop."

He breathed heavy into her neck, entranced by her movements and her smell. He pumped harder and before she could stop him, he shot his load deep within her, making her whimper loudly into his chest. She panted and collapsed into his body, weak and spent.

She felt the cream run down her thigh and its warmth brought her more pleasure. She finally drew away from Scott and looked deep into his eyes, searching for something. There was not regret or worry in hers as he searched.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I just couldn't..." he looked down at his glistening, softening manhood.

"Shhh baby, it's ok. God it felt good. I haven't felt that much heat and strength for a very long time. I shouldn't have made you stop this morning, I knew I wanted it."

"What if you get pregnant?!"

"I don't think I can as long as I'm breast feeding. I haven't had a period in several months. But that's not a sure thing. Is that really a chance you want to take baby?"

"I guess so, or I wouldn't have..." Their conversation was cut short by Hayden's voice in the distance... 'Mom? '

Emily looked at Scott, "I'll go out there, give you a few minutes to recover." He kissed her lightly and tucked himself away.

She adjusted her panties and straightened out her skirt, leaning against the dryer until she could gather her strength.

So many things ran through her mind in that one moment. She touched her belly and wondered what the hell she was doing, but it felt so fucking good to be with him and his youth.

His ejaculations were powerful and thick, she could feel it inside her and as it ran down her leg. His seed was young and flourishing.

She loved Eric; they were still deeply sexual and open with each other, and had spoke about many things, and agreed on them as well. But how would she explain it to him that she was fucking their son. S

he took a deep breath, fluffed her long dark hair, and went into the kitchen. Hayden stood with Scott and they were taking, looking at her report card.

"Look mom, All A's!"

"Oh wonderful Hayden!" Emily hugged her.

"I bet Brenden didn't do so hot!"

"Brenden did fine. He's not in trouble this time, and you don't pick on him."

"Ok mom." She paused, "Do I get to go shopping like you promised?"

"Yes Hayden, but it will be this weekend."

"That's ok, I still have to show daddy." She smiled big, knowing she had Eric wrapped around her finger too. She skipped off to do her homework and Emily leaned back against Scott.

"You ok Mom?"

"Yeah baby, you just wore me out."

"Sorry mom, but you... god I couldn't help it."

"We're going to have to be more careful baby."

"I know." He held her close and kissed her neck lightly.

Scott's phone rang again, it was Tangy, "Fuck, what the hell does she want now."

"You two having trouble?"

"No. It's the same shit every day. She wants this and that, and won't do with what she already has. Or at least that was what the last phone call was about."

"Maybe you should go home and talk to her."

He looked at Emily and shook his head, "I don't know mom. She gets in these moods and there's no pleasing her. I'm wrong, she's right, she's going to go out and do what she wants even if I disagree."

"Maybe you need to put your foot down."

"I have, and she does what she wants to anyway."

"Scott, there's a limit to what a man will take. I love Tangy, but these last few years you two have been together, I've seen her change."

She looked at Scott, assessing his expression, he motioned for her to go on. "She's gotten greedy since you got the new job. I know teaching doesn't pay that much. When your father and I got married, we struggled on his salary, and when you were born, it was harder on us.

When Mal came, well, things were tight, but better. I managed to work from the house to save us some money. But honestly honey, I don't see Tangy doing anything. And Breyden," her look turned worried, "Why don't you start bringing him in the mornings and letting him spend the day here with me and Willow."

"Tangy will shit if I do that."

"Then just do it a few times a week, let her know that it's so she can have some free time. I don't mind baby. He and Willow can play, and it will allow us a little more time together."

"That would be great." he was quiet, "Mom, I don't know how I'm going to manage all of this. My heart is so heavy right now."

"Don't worry baby," she put her hand to his cheek, "It will all work itself out."

His phone rang again and he answered it. The look on his face said it all and Emily left the room to go check on the others.

Brenden showed her his finished homework and she told him not to be too late, she expected him home by six. Hayden was coloring something and watching cartoons at the same time. Brenden went running upstairs and go his skateboard and gear, and stopped long enough to check on Willow.

"MOM! Willow's awake!"

"Thank you honey, I'll be right there."

Brenden came running back down the stairs and headed out the door. He stopped long enough to hug his mom. "I won't be late!"

"You better not be!"

Out the door he went.

Emily proceeded up stairs to check on Willow and bring her back down to the den where everyone else was. Scott came up behind her and hugged her, kissing her cheek.

"I need to go. Tangy is still on he bitch fest." He rolled his eyes.

"We'll be here if you need us baby." She quickly kissed him, and whispered she loved him.

"Love you too mom." He kissed Willow and ran his fingers down her face. "She does look just like me doesn't she?"

Emily smiled, Scott hugged her and ran his hands down to her belly, stopping and holding there for a few moments.

"If you want, bring Breyden in the morning. I won't mind watching him."

"Ok. I think that will be good for all of us." Scott stopped to kiss Hayden goodbye and left. Emily blew her hair from her face and put Willow in her playpen.

She went over and sat with Hayden. They discussed what she was coloring as it was part of her homework. She asked her what she would like for supper since it was just the two of them and they agreed on Pizza. Emily kissed her and went to the kitchen to call the pizza delivery.

The pizza came and they sat in the den eating, Willow played freely on the floor. Emily had locked the house up, forgetting that Brendan wasn't home yet. The doorbell rang and she went after it, letting him in. He rushed to put his skateboard and gear away and then back to the pizza.

They all sat watching TV until it was bath and bedtime. Emily nursed Willow and put her to bed before the other two.

After tucking them in and checking on Willow again, she went to her bedroom to wait on Eric to call as he did every night when he was away. She lay in the bed thinking of the morning and the afternoon.

Scott felt so good in her body, around her body. She reached down and dipped her fingers into her still soaked pussy, running them between her lips and deep inside her, pulling out more cream and leaving traces of it on her labia.

She slowly progressed into a finger fucking frenzy when the phone rang. She had to catch her breath as she answered.

"Hello." she said panting.

"Hi baby."

"Hi Eric."

"You've been playing?"

"Always."

"Are you wet."

"More than you know!"

"Um, I would love to be tasting that sweetness between your legs right now."

Emily giggled, "Umm, you must be horny, you never talk that dirty to me on the phone to start off with."

"Oh, I can do better than that my hot goddess, I can make you come. Just put those pretty fingers back against your lips and pretend it's me lapping at you with my tongue and mouth, nibbling on your clit and fucking you with my fingers as I do."

"Oh Eric!" She moaned heavily, stroking faster in and out of herself, bucking against her own fingers.

"Umm, that's my baby, moan for me. I'm stroking my rock hard cock for you. I want to shove it deep in your hot pussy after you come on my face, squirting all over me, making me lick you clean."

His voice was sultry and seductive, "Drive my fingers deep inside of you, carrying you over the edge again so that you push hard into my face and drowned me with your love juice."

She thought of how Scott had brought her and orgasm several times that day and she almost called out his name. She couldn't help. She panted hard and put both hands on her hot swollen lips, screaming out to Eric that she was making herself squirt all over the bed.

"That's my girl!" and then he moaned, and grunted, "I want you to suck me, fuck me with those beautiful lips of yours. Lick me clean and make me cum again in your sweet hot wet box!"

"Oh yes Eric! I want to taste of you! Come for me baby, come in my mouth, come on my tits! Fuck me hard with that love bone! I want to feel you deep in my pussy baby. I want to get pregnant again!" she shocked herself by saying that, not sure if he had noticed.

"Fuck Em, I'm Cumming!" he made a groaning noise and let out a semi-howl, and she could tell he got off by the sporadic sound of his breathing. "Aw fuck Em, I shot it all over my chest and belly!"

"Umm, I would love to lick that off of you!" "I would love to feel your tongue on my body baby! God I miss you!"

"I miss you too Eric."

They were quite for a bit while they caught their breath.

"Em, you ok baby?"

"Yes Eric. I'm alright."

"I miss you baby. I need you so bad. I'm glad you were already playing with yourself. I was hoping I could get you there. I needed to hear you tonight."

"Thank you baby. I needed it too. I hate it when you're gone like this." she was softly speaking, he heard the tears in her voice.

"Baby you ok?"

"I'm fine. It's just been a long day."

"Everything all right there?"

"Yes. The kids are fine. Scott and Tangy are having some problems. I told him I would be glad to watch Breyden for a few days a week, giving them a break from the baby."

"You sure that's a good idea. I mean, Willow is handful enough."

"It will be fine. Willow needs some one to play with, and Breyden needs to be away from his mom for awhile. Scott says she just leaves him in his bed most of the day, among other things."

"Don't pry Em. Scott has to work things out for himself."

"I know. But I hate seeing that. And if our grandson is suffering, well."

"Don't Em. You have enough on your plate to worry about." He paused, "Don't get me wrong, I love Breyden, but baby, you do so much, and another baby in the house is going to wear you down more. I just want you to take care of yourself. OK."

"Eric, if Tangy isn't taking care of him, some one has to. Scott works so hard. I don't mind babysitting Breyden. I really don't."

"Look, don't worry about things tonight, just get some rest. I'll be home tomorrow. I have a surprise for you too."

"A surprise? Another toy?"

"NO, something better."

"Oh, a boy toy?"

"You horny woman you!"

"Well, all these hot men around me, I can't help it."

"What hot men?"

"You, Scott, Mal, Phil, I can hardly contain myself. I have even thought about a massive one woman orgy! Get all of you in my bed. Just once!"

"MY GOD EMILY!"

Emily laughed, but she had thought about it a time or two, and even planned how she would proceed with it, should it happen.

"You would look like a porcupine with all those dicks sticking in and out of you woman!"

She giggled again, "Well, one of them would be yours."

"I don't think I can compete with all those young hormones."

"Oh baby, you would be the one that outlasts them all. Scott's quick to come, and I'm sure Phil can't hold it either."

"Scott what?"

Emily realized what she had said, and wondered what she should tell Eric. "We were talking about his sex life, and he said that he gets so fucking horny that he has a hard time holding back. I was trying to explain to him some exercises that will help."

"Is that all?"

She swallowed hard, she knew that Eric was suspicious. "Yeah, that's all."

"You know, you can teach him by showing him."

Emily about gasped, but Eric knew her too well. "I'll think about it."

"I'm going to go get a shower baby, this is drying in my chest hairs and I've got it all over my belly and hand. I'll call you later?"

"Ok baby. I love you Eric."

"Love you too Em."

They hung up the phone and Emily rubbed herself a bit more, and broke down in tears.

'What the fuck is wrong with me! Am I so fucking horny at this age that I can't even keep my pussy in my panties. It's almost like I was a man at times, only worse!' She pulled the covers over her body and drifted off.

The phone woke her up and it was Scott. He apologized for waking her and asked if she minded him coming back for the night and bringing Breyden. She said no, and would get a place ready in Willows room for the baby. She reminded him to bring enough bottles and diapers.

It was about an hour later that he rolled into the driveway. Emily went out to meet him, it was almost midnight.

"Scott, baby, what's going on?"

"Tangy. She hasn't changed his diaper since this afternoon. She hasn't fed him. His bottles were sour. I don't know what the fuck her problem is. She took off right before I called you."

"Oh Scott. I'm so sorry. Here let me get the baby." Emily collected Breyden and carried him into the house.

"I guess she thought that being married and having a baby was going to be a cakewalk. I don't know what the hell is going on with her."

"Is Breyden ok? I mean, he's not hurt or anything?" she picked up the baby, "Hi Breyden, how's my boy." she snuggled him close.