The Gift Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's got a hell of a diaper rash. And I think I finally got him fed enough. Tangy was just sitting in the corner with everything she owned piled up around her. There's a bunch of dishes broken and I don't know what else. I went to Breyden because he was crying and then I went off."

"We can give him a warm bath. I have something that will help the rash. Let's get him taken care of and off to bed, and then we'll talk. You dad is supposed to call back in a little while. Maybe I you should talk to him?"

"Yeah, maybe I should. I'm thinking about turning the house back over to you guys, that way if we break up, she can't get the house."

"That might be a good idea. Talk to Eric and see what he says."

She carried Breyden upstairs and started running him a warm bath. Scott put his bottles in the refrigerator and went up to help Emily.

She was bent over the tub and every part of her womanhood was exposed. Scott had a flash of crawling up behind her and taking her from the back, but was too worried over the baby the moment.

"Scott, hand me the towel." she was holding Breyden out of the water, "There now, that's better."

Scott smiled, loving the way she handled her children. He wanted to see her pregnant again so bad, only this time by him. She handed him the baby and pulled her hair up.

"Go put him on the bed and I'll get the rash ointment."

Scott laid him on the bed, still wrapped in the towel and Emily came in after him. She pulled the towel open and assessed the baby's rash.

"It will take a few days to heal this up. I may have to call the doctor and get something stronger. Oh you poor, poor baby. Scott, do you have his passie?"

"Yeah, let me go get it."

"It might help, this may hurt." He saw the tears in her eyes.

He came back, and nuzzled the pacifier into Breyden's mouth. He sucked eagerly. "Yep, that's my boy, nursing like a mad puppy!" he laughed.

Emily smiled and applied the rash ointment to the baby. He cried a little bit, but not as much as she expected him too. She powered him to keep the ointment secure and put his diaper around him. She picked him up and looked at Scott.

"She did this just to spite you didn't she?"

"Yeah I think so."

Emily just shook her head. She cuddled Breyden close and it wasn't long before he was asleep. She put him in the playpen in Willows room and covered him up. Scott stood behind her and took her in his arms after she stood.

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome." She laced her arms in his and pressed back against him. He put his hands on her belly again and smiled.

"You've always been such a great mom, and now look, even my son."

"I try to do my best."

"You do, and you always have."

She smiled and blushed. Scott bent down and brushed her hair away, kissing her neck and cheek.

"I would love to see you carry my child. I know you would be a wonderful mom to her."

Emily was shocked, "Her? You're already planning this?"

"I would love you to have my baby girl. That way she would be as beautiful as you are, and as strong."

"Scott, I..."

"Mom, just let me have my fantasy." he smiled awkwardly.

"Ok baby."

He kissed her fully and held his hands tightly to her belly, "I think I'm as bad as dad when it comes to pregnant women. I love to see you growing, your breast full of milk."

"Scott, my breasts are still full of milk."

"Umm, I know." He lifted her gown and started milking them, letting it run down his fingers, then turned her around to him, and lapped at her swollen breasts. She arched into him and held his shoulders tightly. It was such an erotic turn on for them both.

It wasn't long before he had her in his arms and carrying her into the bedroom again. He suckled her swollen milky breasts, lapping up her mother's milk and then when he had enough, he kissed down, licking at her thighs and to her swollen flower of sex.

He found her quite aroused and it was beyond anything he experienced before with her. Emily spread herself wide and accepted everything Scott offered.

She thought of Eric and the phone call earlier, knowing if he got off as hard as he did, she wouldn't hear from him until the morning. Scott brought her quickly over the edge and she soaked his face and neck. He lapped her clean and crawled up between her legs sporting a massive erection.

"Mom, I need to fill you with my seed. I need to become one again with you. I want to make you pregnant with my child."

She offered herself up to him, answering him by spreading her legs and then her lips with her fingers, slowly stroking her pussy, easing the juices all about her lips.

She squeezed her breast, milking them and he lay over her, licking at the cream they extruded. Scott eased into her swollen flower and she gasped. She hadn't felt him that hard before, but god, it felt so wonderful.

His nine-inch cock filled her deep with every stroke and bottomed out inside of her. She clawed to him as he picked her up from the bed and held her, enabling him to push harder and further inside her.

Somehow, he managed to get into a sitting position and hold her over him, still stroking in and out of her. This time she felt him hitting her cervix and gasped with the small, sharp pains, but it only enticed her to buck harder against him.

She clawed into his back and bit at his shoulder. He wrapped up in her long hair and fucked her harder.

"Oh God Emily, I'm fucking coming. Have me, feel my heat, accept my seed."

"GOD YES. Oh yes. Scott, make me yours, make me one with you."

Their bodies were a melted mass of sweat and sex as he pushed her over the edge and she squirted liquid from her throbbing lips. She clenched her vaginal muscles tightly around his massive cock and held tightly around his neck.

"Impregnate me son, fuck me and give me your sperm! Oh god, Come baby, come! I want your child inside my body! I want to feel the swell of our love growing in my womb!"

He let go, squirting hard and deep inside of his mothers body, his legs quivering as hard as his cock releasing its liquid. He thrust hard, making sure that every drop was left inside of her. She grunted and moaned as he did. He slowed his pace and pumped until he was so soft he could no longer stay inside of her.

Scott eased her back on the bed and cradled her in his arms. She was exhausted and almost passed out from the pleasure.

"I love you so much Emily." he kissed her lightly.

"I love you too Scott." She snuggled down against him and started drifting off to sleep.

"Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"Are you serious about having my baby?"

"Yes son. I couldn't think of a better gift."

"What if you don't get pregnant right away?"

"We'll keep trying."

"What if dad gets you pregnant before I do."

"We'll keep trying."

"I Love you so much. I wish I could have done this so long ago."

"Me too baby, me too."

It was almost three am when the slept, wrapped in each other and their passion. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Morning came too early. Scott got up before Emily and showered. He stood over her sleeping form trying to assess his obsession with her. How could he be so in love with his own mom, much less wanting her to have his child? FUCK! Was he insane!

He leaned up against the cool shower wall and thought of all the reasons it was wrong and all the reasons it was right. He decided that if her health was good, he would continue to try to get her pregnant, but if she were not, he would still love her, but use protection.

He didn't want to have to make a choice like that if it came down to one life or another. He was still tired and he began to cry. All the other shit going on in his life wasn't helping either.

Emily was up and running at full force, even with the lack of sleep. She had the kids up and fed before the buses arrived; she had diapered Willow and Breyden, and fixed something quick to eat for herself.

Her breasts were swollen with milk because she hadn't nursed Willow yet, but that was usually after Brenden and Hayden left for school anyway.

The buses came and they were off, she took Breyden a bottle, propped him up next to her on a pillow, gathered Willow up, and began feeding her. It was a relief on her massive mounds for Willow to be sucking now. She thought about trying to feed Breyden that way, but didn't know if that would work.

She was sitting back comfortable with her legs slightly spread, exposing her aroused pussy when Scott came into the room. He was taken aback at her. She could see his arousal in his face.

"Your father eats my pussy when I'm sitting like this. He usually waits till I'm done feeding her, but there are times when he doesn't."

"I can see why. Fuck, that's so sexy!"

"Would you like a go?" she laughed.

"I don't know mom, you think it would be ok."

"Well, maybe we should wait till next time, after I shower."

"Ok. besides, Breyden might keep us distracted."

"No, he's fine. Damn it!"

"What?"

"My other breast is leaking."

"Here, let me help." He went over to her and took the towel he was drying his hair off with and put it on her breast, wiping the milk away.

"Can I? I mean, it was so good last night. I was amazed how sweet it tasted."

"Do you think Breyden would suck?"

"I don't know, you could try. I sure like it!" he smiled.

"Willow is done, maybe we can try?"

"Ok." He took Willow and she picked up Breyden, nestling him to her on her leaking breast. He instantly dug in like he was starved and nursed hard. Her other nipple went stiff and it was turning her and Scott on tremendously!

Scott finished burping Willow, put her in the playpen, and then went back to Emily. His engorged cock peeking from his shorts. Emily smiled.

"God mom, you look so gorgeous. He looks like he belongs there."

"Thank you baby. My jugs are so heavy today. Maybe because Willow isn't nursing as much at night."

"I don't know mom, but," he was down on his knees before her, snuggling into her free breast, "I sure like it."

"You did when you were a baby too. My best milker." she ran her hands through his hair. He flicked his tongue at her stiff nipple and then took her in his mouth, his other hand finding her wetness between her legs and slipping a few fingers inside, making her moan. The baby sucked hard and Scott licked and nipped turning her on so much.

"God mom, you're so sexy!" he let his cock loose from his shorts and sat naked before her stroking it as he suckled her nipple. Breyden finally finished nursing and she burped him. He was almost asleep when Scott laid him in the baby bed.

Still sporting a stiff rod, he returned to Emily and spread her legs. Kneeling before her, he slid deep within her, making her moan and she pushed deep into him.

He nursed at her breast, one and then the other, making her milk flow. She came several times on him and he pumped slowly into her, concentrating on her breast. When he could take it no more, he sat straight up, pulled her off the chair and sat her down on top of him, folding her legs around his back.

He pushed deep and held her hips so that she glided back and forth on top of him. She pushed him down on the floor and straddled him, keeping him inside of her wetness.

She rode him as elegantly, pumping up and down on his rod. She quivered once and he knew it was time. She flooded all over him, down his cock, sac and legs, and he shot deep inside her.

He pushed up into her oozing spray of cream as hard as he could inside her body. He collapsed on the floor after that. She surprised him then. She flipped around and lapped up their mixed juices from his limping muscle. Scott couldn't take it, brought her pussy to his face, licked, and lapped.

He was overtaken by the scent of their sex and the taste of their juices mixed together. It was the most wonderful thing he had ever tasted. When she could take no more, she slipped away from him and turned to face him, straddling him still, only facing him.

He met her with a kiss, licking her face and tasting of them again from her lips as she did him. The lay on the floor, naked and in love. Their children lay sleeping around them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Scott and his mother had been extremely sexually active for almost a month, when the weekend of Emily's birthday came. Scott brought Tangy to the party.

Mal and Bridgette, who was about to explode from her pregnancy and was very uncomfortable, showed up to celebrate. Erica came with her girlfriend Melody. No one ever suspected that Erica would be a bi, but Scott was trying to get his mother pregnant, so it wasn't surprising.

Eric and Emily had discussed what was going on between her and Scott, but they agreed that as long as he had his time with Emily, he wasn't going to worry about Scott too much. The party was going well and the kids were having fun.

Breyden was well and healthy. Emily had continued to nurse him when Scott brought him during the day. She found it exciting and Scott enjoyed it thoroughly as he did that first day.

Tangy was still being a bitch and wanting to fuck Eric, and she had a plan all sorted out to do so on this day. She wore her skimpiest suit that hid nothing and flaunted what she had. She pissed more people off then she impressed, and in the process of trying to get Eric to fuck her, she caused him a massive injury.

She was flirting around and trying to grab him and pull his shorts off, this was after the fifth rum and cola, and however many jelly-shots, when she caused him to fall off the side of the pool, hitting his right leg on the edge, and breaking it in two places.

Emily hadn't been drinking since she was nursing, and was about the only one not drinking besides Bridgette, Scott and the younger kids.

After they managed to get Eric from the water and get him settled comfortable, Scott called the ambulance and Emily hurried to change before they came. She brought Eric a shirt and covered him up. His leg was a mess and she cried the whole time.

He told her not to worry that he would be fine. He was more worried over not being able to take her to Denver for the next weekend as a birthday present.

He had gotten tickets and hotel reservations so they could spend the weekend there before and after the concert. He had already arranged it with Scott to help with the kids while they were gone, and it was a surprise for her. He had intended on showing her that he could be the man she once knew and maybe slow she sexual obsession with Scott down a bit.

Although he liked it when she had been with Scott and then crawled back in bed with him, her pussy all wet and swollen, allowing him to take her at his will, tasting of the fervor she and Scott had and making their own. He mentioned several times that they should have a threesome, but she said she wasn't ready for that yet.

The ambulance arrived and they hurried Eric off. Emily rode in the ambulance with him and asked one of the kids to bring her car and follow. Tangy threw a fit and cause a big fight.

"I Want to go home!"

"So go, shit. Take the fucking car and go."

"You have to come with me, I'm not going home alone!"

"I'm going to help my dad. It's your fucking fault he's hurt!"

"Is not. I was just playing with him."

"IF you had kept your damn hands to yourself, he wouldn't be going to the hospital"

"If he had just let me fuck him, I wouldn't have done with it!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"FUCK YOU!" she grabbed Breyden, making him cry, snatched his things up and started to walk away.

"Oh no you don't! YOU'RE not taking my son!"

"He's my son, and I'll do what I want!"

"Not drunk your not!"

"FUCK YOU! I'm not drunk!"

"You're not taking Breyden, leaving him hungry and laying in a pissy diaper all night because you're pissed off at me. I won't let you hurt my son anymore!"

"HE'S FUCKING NOT YOUR SON, BITCH!!"

"Yeah, then who's is he? You only wish he was Eric's! I think that's the only fucking reason you married me was to get closer to my dad."

"Yeah well, you're right. I wanted his baby, not yours! I hate your fucking ass!" She threw the diaper bag down and acted as if she was going to throw the baby in the pool.

Everyone stood in shock and watched her. Erica stepped closer to her brother as she waited to see what Tangy was going to do. She literally tossed the baby as Scott and took off running.

He handed Breyden over to Erica after making sure he was alright and took off after Tangy. She was already in the car and trying to get it in gear to leave.

"BITCH, you get your shit and get out of my house. You better be gone before I get back tonight, or I'll call the cops on your sorry ass!"

"YOU ain't got nothing on me Scott!"

"I got plenty of witness' for child abuse. You better be gone by the time I get back. And don't take my car, or I'll get you for grand theft auto."

"I HATE YOU FUCKING SCOTT!"

"FUCK YOU BITCH!"

He watched her tear out of the driveway in his car and down the road. He walked in the house, called the police, telling them that she was driving drunk and that she had threatened her infant son. The cops arrested her and arranged for some one to pick up Scott's car.

Malcolm and Bridgett went after Scott's car, Erica and Melody stayed with the kids. Scott made sure that everything was calm before he got his mom's mustang and hurried to the hospital. When he finally got there, they were finishing up with Eric, and Emily was finalizing the paperwork for his release.

Eric had a cast from mid-thigh to his toes, and couldn't move easy. He was going to be off his feet for awhile. They gave him some painkillers and a prescription. He was pretty much out of it when they got him in the front seat of the car.

Emily slipped in the back behind Scott so that Eric had enough room to lay back the seat a bit. She sat so she could talk to Scott and he told her all that went on after they left.

She apologized and Scott said it wasn't her fault. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Eric was asleep so she felt safe with her actions.

"We're going to have to put your dad in the downstairs bedroom. He's going to be in the wheelchair for a few weeks, and there's no way he can get up and down the steps."

"I'll do the best I can to help out mom." he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "Mom, I think you looked beautiful today."

"Thank you baby." she blushed.

"It took everything I had not to take you into the pool house and make love to you."

"I know baby, me too. I have been thinking about your dad's proposal."

"What's that?"

"The three of us together."

"Whoa mom! I don't think I'm ready to see his hairy balls that close." he laughed.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. He's out of sexual commission for at least a few weeks."

"You always have me babe." he watched her through the mirror, and saw her expression.

Her heart lit fire when he called her that. She never expected him to say anything like that to her. "Thank you. But now, we have to worry about Eric, and the babies."

"MOM?"

"Breyden and Willow."

"Oh."

She could see the look on his face sadden, "Baby, as long as I continue to breast feed, it's going to take longer." she softly stroked his hair, "Trust me, I know it can happen on the first time. That's how we had you." She giggled. Scott smiled.

"Scott, with Willow slowing down her nursing, my cycle will become regular sooner. But if I continue to nurse Breyden, I don't know how that will effect me."

"I...I just..."

"I know Scott." She ran her hand down his cheek and he snuggled into it. Eric stirred a bit and she drew away. Scott continued to watch her in the rearview mirror.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. Emily woke Eric up before they got home so that he was cohearent and they wouldn't have a hard time getting him inside.