The Gift Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" he said, still sleepy.

"I just can't get what Eric said about the dry, small titty's. It's irritating me. My breasts have never been small, he knows that."

Scott sat up, a bit worried about his thoughts and now his moms words. "Mom, I got a bad feeling about all this."

"Tell me. Please, tell me."

"I wonder if Tangy isn't behind this. After all, she's been trying to get in dad's pants forever, she knows the layout of the house well enough to sneak around and not be noticed. And she knew you were going to be away this weekend and..." She put her fingers to his lips.

"Come on, let's get ready to go. I'm worried about your father."

Scott agreed. They showered and packed to head back home.

Nothing else came of Eric's dream after the discovery of the mistaken dose of painkiller. He just assumed that he had accidently took too much, thinking that he hadn't taken enough, and chalked everything up to her not being at his side. Emily and Scott still were not so sure, but Eric had decided it was over, so they left it alone. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After four weeks, Eric was able to manage by himself between the wheelchair and crutches, but was still sleeping in the guest room at night. Emily still managed her time and sleep between everyone. Her sexual liaisons with Scott slowed because of her exhaustion and she knew that Eric was more coherent now.

Sometimes she and Scott would slip off to the pool house and she would ride him slowly, exploding all over his lap and his hardened protrusion, making him cum deep inside her love walls, while he milked her breasts, letting the liquid drain into his mouth, down his face and onto his chest and belly. He would erupt, making her moan at his heat and hardness.

One night after Emily had a massive sexual escapade in the pool house with Scott, Eric called Emily to his side. He was sitting in the middle of the bed naked and stroking a massive rock hard rod, exposed to her when she entered the room.

"Come here baby," he patted the bed, "Come stand before me, I want to see your pussy in my face."

She did as he requested and he continued, "You've been fucking Scott again? I bet you're wet and creamy. Let me see baby, I want to taste."

He held her hand, helping her stand before him, her legs straddled over him, "Yes, I see now the reason you enjoy his cock so well."

Eric flicked at her swollen creamy lips with his fingers, still stroking himself. He dipped into her and brought out a wad of cream to his mouth, tasting of it and licking his lips. He pulled her close to him and brought her within reach of his mouth.

Emily braced herself against the wall with her hands to steady her already weakened body. He shoved two more fingers inside her, ran the cream up and down her swollen lips, and tantalized her hardened clit as he did.

She moaned as he pushed deeper into her with his fingers, fucking her hard. He knew she liked that and he loved doing it to her.

"Tell me Love, how is our son?" he said seductively.

"As perfect as his father!" she gasped.

"Is he hung as well as I am?"

"Yes!"

"Does he fuck you as good as I do?"

"Yes!"

"Is his tongue as good as mine, does he entice you like I do?" hunger for her body growling in his tone.

"No! You are my Lord when it comes to cunnilings!" she gasped at his movements as he slid more fingers deeper, pulling her to him and flicking her lips with the tip of his wet tongue.

"GOOD!" he quickly withdrew his fingers and his mouth was on her pussy, tongue deep with in her, licking, sucking and dipping the cream that was mixed inside. He groaned and moaned as he sucked it out of her, drinking it deeply.

She fucked his face, bashing hard against his lips and rabid tongue. It was like she hadn't been eaten in weeks.

She washed him with her juice, spraying him all over his face, down his neck and chest, all the way to his rock hard dick. "FUCK EM! MY GOD! You've never drowned me like that before!"

"Oh Eric! I'm so fucking horny for your mouth! Scott's good, but he doesn't have your experience. He doesn't know how to master me yet! You have mastered me for years! YOU ARE MY MASTER!" she gasped, voicing her heated frenzy loudly.

He pulled her back onto his mouth and sucked her again, making her squirt quickly and massively. He licked her almost clean but couldn't take much more.

"I need you on my rod baby! I need to feel how your hot pussy lips clamp around my swollen body member and you take me to the edge and over."

"YES Eric, YES!" She panted as he continued to ravage her body, indulging in her sweet cream she extruded.

He let her go and eased her wetness down on his stiffness. She pumped him hard and deep, he had been rock solid for an hour now, and as wet and creamy as she was, he knew that it wasn't going to take him long to shoot off his load.

The thought of his son fucking his wife was driving him mad. It wasn't that he had anything to prove, but he wanted to share in her new sexual drive. She grabbed her breast and squeezed, shooting milk onto his chest.

"Scott likes that doesn't he baby!"

"Yes, yes he does! he loves to finger me and suck them, he loves to feed on his mommy, just like his son and his sister does."

"That's so fucking hot baby! I love to watch you feed our daughter and eat your pussy when you do. It gives me strength and heat for your body!"

"Suck me Eric, I need your lips on my tits!"

Eric did as she requested, and sent her over the edge. She arched against him and shot off another soaking as she banged down on him. He held her hips and reached her depths, making her mad with lust, want and heated sex.

"FUCK ME ERIC! FUCK ME!" she screamed, he gave her all he could give her, and pushed himself for more.

She clenched her muscles and legs around him, shooting of an extremely hot gush of liquid, it sent him over the edge and he rammed up into heir one more time, shooting deep within her body.

She collapsed into his arms, limp against his chest, panting greatly, shaking all over. When she was able, he helped her crawl over him and she withered beside him.

"Fuck baby, you've never come so much for me. Maybe you were right, maybe you should have started fucking Scott years ago."

"I don't think it's all about Scott. I think it's me. My sex drive has increased so much!"

"Well, what ever it is, I hope you keep it up. IF it's Scott that gets you going like that, I say bravo'!"

"I would love to have both of you, but Scott's not willing yet."

"Maybe one day baby. Maybe?"

"Maybe you can talk to him, and promise you won't do anything sexual to him. I think that's what he is worried about. He said he didn't want to see your hair balls that close."

"He's watched my hairy balls for years outside our door, what difference does it make if he's in our same bed." Eric paused, "Hey, my balls aren't hairy. Well, they are now cause I can't shave, but fuck!"

Emily laughed, "Well, I guess I'll have to be the one to shave them."

"Any time you get ready baby." he kissed her forehead.

"I guess Scott will come around in time, if it's ment to happen."

"Yeah baby, he will." He reached down, retrieved a glob of cream from her pussy, and licked it from his fingers, "we taste good together." He smiled and she nuzzled into him.

"And you're breasts, my god baby! I love it when you're pregnant and nursing, but you've never done that to me."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it turned me on."

"Scott likes it. I like it when he suckles. I like it when you watch me feed the baby and eat me. I like it when you fuck me after I'm done. And Scott, my god, Scott's cock just sends me over the edge."

"That good huh."

"Yeah, he's just like you baby."

"Well, After all, he is my son, and if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have him."

"Yes, I can attest to that," she smiled, looking into his eye that held so much love for her, "But he's not his father."

"He just needs more experience. One day, he'll be as good as I am."

They laughed, They kissed and talked some more. Emily sensed Scott watching them and she glanced towards the door. Scott was holding his limp cock in his hand and wiping with a towel again.

If he had only worked up the courage to walk into that room, he wouldn't have been standing outside the door again. He also knew that his dad needed his mom alone too. After all, he had to share, right? He smiled and walked away.