The Gift Box Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got Eric in the wheelchair and maneuvered him through the garage, into the backyard, and into the house through the French doors because there weren't any steps there to try and get around. Emily wheeled him into the living room and left him sitting by the couch. He was still half-asleep.

She went into the guest room, pulled back the sheets, and adjusted the pillows for Eric. Scott went to check on the babies while she fixed the room for Eric.

Emily retrieved some extra pillows and blankets from the closet and put them on the bed. Eric needed to keep his leg propped up as much as he could stand and those would help.

She hollered up to Scott to bring down the extra baby monitor so she could put it in the guest room in case Eric needed her she could hear him though out the house. Scott brought the monitor to her and she sat it on the nightstand and sighed heavily.

"I don't know if I should sleep here with Eric, or if I should sleep in my own room so I can be close to the babies."

"Why don't you sleep here and I'll sleep upstairs, that way I can be close to them."

"But Scott, my breast are hurting, I need to either pump or feed. If I sleep down here, I may not hear Willow."

"Maybe you should sleep up there. I'm sure dad would understand. I can sleep on the couch incase he needs help. Then I can get to him quicker than you."

"I just don't know. I do know I need to do something about this." she jiggled her breasts at him and the milk leaked onto her shirt. "The way that I have been nursing has caused my breasts to produce more, and they hurt so much because they are full."

She sighed and looked at him, "I'll just get the breast pump and drain them. Until the babies wake up, there's not much else I can do."

"Well, let's get dad settled and into the bed." He smiled.

He and Emily managed to get Eric from the chair and into the bed. He was drowsy and held on to Emily tightly. She helped him remove his shorts and shirt, leaving him naked in the bed and covered him up. She placed the urinal beside the bed incase he woke up and had to pee.

She knew he would be in no shape to go to the bathroom and wanted to make sure he could at least pee. She told him she would be back shortly and kissed him gently.

"Baby." he said groggily.

"Yes Eric?"

"Don't be too long. I need you with me."

"I'll be back as soon as I pump. My breasts are hurting really bad."

"Ok." he kissed her hand, "I Love you Em."

"I love you too baby."

Emily kissed him and left him to sleep. She was so torn between what to do. She went upstairs and checked on the babies.

Erica came in behind her and asked how her dad was doing. Emily explained what had happened and Erica threatened to hurt Tangy when she got out of jail. Emily told her not to worry, be more concerned with her father, brother and nephew.

Emily went to check on Brenden and Hayden and kissed them both, leaving them in silent slumber. She went back to the kitchen, retrieved her breast pump and mounted it to her left breast because it was hurting most.

It seemed to her that she sucked a gallon of milk from her breast, and it felt so good to have relieved them. She placed the warm milk on the counter and sat back with a damp cloth on her chest.

Scott, Erica and Melody all came to sit with her in the kitchen. She pulled her shirt over her exposed breast, but did not button it. She looked at Erica, saw something funny there and just smiled. She knew the look that Scott carried and just shook her head no at him, she didn't seemed to notice Melody staring at her.

"Sorry your birthday turned out so shitty mom."

"It's alright Erica. I had a good time for the most part."

"Well, if my wife wasn't such a bitch, nothing would have gone wrong."

"You and Tangy need to work things out, Or something."

"I'm divorcing her. I have already decided. Especially after what she has done to Breyden."

"What was that shit about him not being yours?"

"She wanted to get pregnant by dad. She always has. She even admitted that in front of everyone. I don't know what the hell is her problem."

"I do, she's a bitch!" Erica stated rather bluntly. Melody giggled.

"Well, to be honest with both of you, this has been coming on since before she had the baby. And it's progressively gotten worse these last six months. I have a doctors appointment for Breyden on Tuesday, I want to make sure that she hasn't done anything to him that I don't know about."

"Do you think it's that serious?"

"Mom, you saw how he eats when you feed him. I think she's trying to starve him to death. Have you ever seen another baby take to a tit that wasn't theirs like Brey did yours?"

Eric looked at her funny, "mom, you're feeding Breyden too?"

"Yes. I had too. The poor baby was so hungry and when I held him, he just nuzzled into me and started sucking like he belonged to me." She looked at Scott and he smiled.

"I can't believe you would do that mom. He's not even yours."

"He's my grandson, I can't see the baby starve. Besides, I have enough milk, and some things have been stimulating it a bit more, so there is plenty."

"If you're going to be alright with it." Erica shook her head.

"Honey, I might as well." she jiggled her breast at Erica, squirting some milk her way.

"Don't do that mom!"

Emily smiled. Scott smiled. Melody smiled.

"What's wrong, teasing you too much?"

"Fuck mom, I hate it when you do that shit!"

Emily laughed and got up, pulling the towel from her breast allowing the nipples exposure to the air and harden instantly. Melody licked her lips and Scott followed suit. Erica hit Melody's shoulder and abruptly stated that they were leaving.

"Bye Mrs. Richmon." She bent down and kissed her cheek, whispering, "You sure have sexy breast."

Emily smiled, "Good night girls."

She pulled her shirt around her and walked to the counter, placing the cooled milk into the fridge, and then turned directly into Scott's arms.

"Fuck mom, I wanted to suckle those hot mounds of yours before you drained them."

"You couldn't very well do it with your sister sitting there."

"I don't know, her girlfriend sure looked interested."

"Yeah, well, fucking one of my children is enough." she laughed, "and having three of you nursing on me already is about all I can handle. If I was horny enough to let your sister's girlfriend have a go, well, my tit's will be sore for sure."

"I'm not that bad. I just drink a little, and I don't bite."

"So maybe later you can have some, when everything is quiet." She smiled, hinting at another sexual session between them.

"Mom, where do you want me to sleep?"

"I don't know son. I'm still trying to figure out where I should sleep. Besides, with the kids' home, we are going to have to be careful. The babies are one thing, your fathers out of it, but your brother and sister, well..." she trailed off.

"Maybe a quick go in the shower?"

Emily smiled, "Maybe."

Emily checked in on Eric and he was comfortably sleeping. She covered him and left him alone, scurrying upstairs to her bedroom. Scott was waiting for her in the shower, a stiff rod at in anticipation of her joining him. She quickly disrobed and slid into the shower with him.

He moved her so she was facing the wall and he pushed up into her ass cheeks with his hardness. Scott reached around and caressed her areolas, letting the warmth of the water entice her as he did. She pushed against him, held one hand to his as he pinched her nipple bringing them to stiffness. Streaks of white flowed with the water over his fingers.

Emily turned and braced herself against the shower wall, fingering her pussy lips as Scott sucked her milking tits. She moaned softly as her fingers found her wetness deep inside, and his lips and tongue danced around her engorged tips. She bucked against her own enticement as milk spurted on Scotts lips.

He adjusted himself so that he could penetrate her, shoving his whole knob, rock hard inside of her perfect softness. It wasn't long before she came. He could feel the difference between her and the water that encased them. He kissed her savagely and pushed her hard into the wall, bringing her from the floor and wrapping her legs around his hips.

She wrapped her arms tightly to him for grip and bounced on him, tightening her vaginal muscles around him, bringing him over the edge. His load shot hot and deep inside her and he pumped her as hard as he could without pushing her through the wall.

Emily went down to Eric, making sure he was comfortable. She slept with him for a few hours but he woke, and complained that where he was laying was hurting, so Emily helped him adjust in the bed and it left no room for her.

She waited until Eric was back to sleep and she went back upstairs to her own bed. Scott lay naked across her bed, half covered in the sheet. She watched him, remembering how he used to sleep with her when he was younger, and always had problems sleeping crosswise in the bed, taking the covers.

She managed to move him over enough so she could slip under the covers beside him. She thought how little he had changed over the years, with the exception of growing up.

He was still her baby, and he still slept in her bed the same way. She had finally gotten to sleep when one of the babies cried. Emily drug herself out of the bed to care for Breyden. She changed him and nursed him and spent some time holding him.

"Your daddy loves you Brey. I love you. I may be your grandma, but it sure doesn't feel like it."

She snuggled him a little closer to her and he sucked her milk hard. It always turned her on to have her nipples sucked, and she was a little ashamed that this infant was sending her sensations that she shouldn't have. She knew that it was just a reaction to the tenderness and the nerves, but it was still thrilling.

He nursed for almost a half hour and finally had his fill. She burped him and rocked him until he was sleeping again, then put him in the bed. She stood over them and caressed their tiny cheeks smiling. She reached down and touched her belly. Something inside her stirred.

For the next week, she managed her time between the babies, Eric, Scott, her other children and household. She was tired many nights, and Scott would help with the housework and laundry. She was glad to have him there with her.

They put his things in his old room, even though he slept with Emily most nights, just to make it look good for the younger kids. Eric was not demanding, and he understood, even in his doped up state, that she needed to be closer to the babies. She would sleep with him for a while, then go back to her room, and lay with Scott.

They made love when she wasn't so tired, or so fucking horny that she couldn't stand it, and she would end up passing out in Eric's or Scott's arms for several hours.

While Emily slept, Scott took care of the babies and would check in on his dad to make sure he was alright. Willow was on a lengthier schedule than Breyden was, so it was easier.

Breyden was still getting used to a regular feeding time and was greedy. Scott worried about him, but was glad he was able to eat. Eric never once questioned his son about his actions with his mother, but he knew. He also knew he was there to help, among other reasons.

Eric called Scott in one evening and asked him if he could take Emily to Denver for the concert. Scott was not so sure it was a wise idea because Eric needed someone to look after him, and Emily was still feeding the babies.

Eric said they had already made the feeding arrangements and Emily would take her breast pump and take care of that issue. Scott thought about how much he loved milking off his mom, and didn't see a problem anyway.

He agreed and Eric told Emily about their decision. She didn't feel comfortable about it at first, but they convinced her things would be alright if they went.

She spoke to Eric alone for some time and he said that Mal and Bridgette would be there to help, as would Erica. They had already agreed to come so that Scott could take her since he couldn't. Emily reluctantly agreed.

The weekend was fun. The drive was long and the hotel was quiet. Emily wasn't used to the lack of noise brought on by the house and the babies. She had fun at the concert, but cried at night.

Scott consoled her and they made love several times. But it wasn't he wild sex that they had at home in the shower or the pool house, it was quiet and soft. He found touching her gently brought them closer and was more arousing for the both of them.

While Emily and Scott were away, Eric slept soundly in the guest room. The kids were all about the house, babies quiet, Bridgette and Mal in his parents' bed, Erica and Melody in the upstairs guest room.

This left an opening for Tangy. She had managed to get a copy of Scott's key to his parent's house and used it to sneak in. Unknown to anyone, she had been in the house several times since Eric had been bedridden.

She had made sure when she was sneaking around that no one was about to catch her. Tangy stole Emily's clothes and some of her perfume to make sure that she mimicked Emily the best she could. She knew what kind of medication Eric was taking and she knew how to use it against him.

Tangy slipped into his room and put an extra pill with his nightly dose. She waited in the pool house until she was sure everyone was asleep. She sprayed some of Emily's perfume on and put on her gown, then slipped into Eric's bed and seduced him.

Eric made love to her as wildly as he could with his cast leg, all the while, thinking it was Emily. When they were finished, which didn't last long because of his intoxicated state, and his quick explosion of cream into Tangy's tight pussy, she slipped away in the night as silently as she had come to Eric.

He woke up later in the night with sticky thighs, and thought he had dreamt of Emily and he having a wild sexual encounter, causing himself to ejaculated.

He tried to clean himself up, but the extra dose of medication had taken it's toll, and he was down for the count on the floor of the bathroom. Melody had been up with Bridgette, because she wasn't feeling well, when they heard the noise.

She hurried to see what it was and found Eric face down on the bathroom floor. She called to Mal and Erica, and they came running to help. They managed to wake Eric up enough to get him back in the bed and ask him what was wrong.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" Erica pleaded, looking at his naked from.

"I...Em?" he held his head, "Em, where's my baby?"

"Daddy, Mom is in Denver. Don't you remember?"

"Denver? What's she doing there?"

"Dad, are you feeling alright?" Mal covered him up after they got him positioned comfortably.

"Where is your mother? Where's my baby? She was just here with me a bit ago?"

"Dad, Scott took mom to Denver, they'll be home later today."

"Then who, who was I fucking while ago. Your mother was here. She and I..." he looked at them both, confused, "Mal, she was just her, she was, I know she was. I could smell her perfume."

"Dad, she and Scott went to Denver two days ago, the concert was tonight. You're the one who got the tickets."

Eric looked at him befuddled.

"Daddy, mom is in Denver. You sent her to the concert. Scotty took her." Erica looked at Mal, "Daddy, you want to call mom?"

"Call mom, yes, call mom." he shook his head at her and she went to get the phone.

She dialed Emily's cell number and Emily groggily answered.

"Hello?"

"Mom, Daddy needs to talk to you."

"Erica? Is everything alright?"

"No. He fell. I think he hit his head. He thought you were here with him."

"Alright Erica, let me speak to him." She cleared her throat and sat up in the bed, Scott still sleeping next to her. "Eric?"

"Em? Where are you baby?"

"I'm in Denver. Don't you remember baby? You sent me to Denver for the weekend. It was supposed to be our weekend."

"No, you were just here in bed with me. I know you were."

He looked at the kids, "Hold on Em."

He asked Mal and Erica to leave him alone for a few minutes; they looked at each other and left the room. "Em, baby, you weren't here in bed with me awhile ago and then left to go upstairs?"

"No baby, I'm here with Scott, in Denver." She looked over at Scott who was sitting up now.

"Let me speak to Scott."

She handed the phone to Scott, "Hello?"

"Scott, where are you?"

"Dad? Where in Denver. I brought mom to the concert, were coming home later this morning."

"You're not bullshitting me are you son?"

"No dad, why would I do that?"

"Something's going on here. I thought I was making love to your mom, but..." he went silent, "Let me talk with your mom again." He held his hand to his head, trying desperately to understand why he felt the way he did.

Scott handed her back the phone, she held it so he could hear, "Eric?"

"Em, you sure you weren't home, you sure your not here and just playing games with me?"

"No baby. I'm in Denver at the hotel. What's going on. Do we need to come home?"

"No. NO. I just. Baby, I dreamt we were making love, and that you and I were flowing together, it wasn't a normal sexual romp, I mean, it wasn't... FUCK Em, it was hardcore, but different. I know we like it that way, but you didn't ride me the same. It wasn't your pussy I felt, but I smelt you and I smelt your perfume and..." he trailed off.

"What baby? What?" She looked at Scott, worry written all over her face.

"I shot off all over myself," his voice sounded so embarrassed.

"Oh Eric, that is so sweet." she said softly, "a wet dream over me. I'm flattered."

"You think that's all it is? Or was?"

"Yes baby, I'm sure." She paused, looked over at Scott, he saw something troubling her.

"Em, that's never happened before when I dream about you."

"Don't worry baby. It will be ok." she whispered. "Are you sure you did that, I mean, you didn't spill your water or anything?"

"NO baby, I know my own come."

"Ok, I just want to make sure."

"Em, it felt so real, you squeezing me and your claws, and your hair in my face, your small tits." he stopped then, shocked at his words. "Em, your tits aren't small baby, and they sure ain't dry like that." he thought for a moment and cursed.

"Eric?"

"I'm ok Em. I just thought about something, that's all."

"What baby?"

"I'll tell you when you get home. I think it will be better if I tell you and Scott face to face." he went quiet again, his thoughts coming to him, the fog fading from his head, "Baby, I'm going to let you go back to sleep. You and Scott be careful coming home."

"We will. I'll call you before we leave."

"Good... Em?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you Em."

"I love you to Eric. Keep the phone close in case you need to call me. Ok?"

"Ok baby. Love you."

"Love you too."

She clicked the phone shut and looked at Scott, briefly explaining what he hadn't heard. He had an odd feeling, but didn't say anything to Emily.

She took a deep breath and sighed, just thinking it was the medications and her being away. But when he was out of town and things like that happened, he would call her and she would phone sex him. It was just something they did. And what did he mean about her tiny breast and dry?

She fell back to sleep assessing their conversation. Scott on the other hand, lay awake, Emily draped over his chest, the same way she slept against Eric.

He thought about what she had said, and what he over heard his dad saying. Suddenly it hit him, TANGY! THAT BITCH! He jerked, starting Emily, but she didn't wake. He kissed the top of her head, cuddled down into her, and drifted off to sleep with his thoughts. An hour later, she came awake and woke Scott.

"We need to go home. I'm worried about your father. I can't get it out of my head."