The Gift: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers

Daniel had thought at first the power within was much larger than his capacity. He instinctively knew it, like he knew that his heart worked day in and day out to pump blood through his body. He never questioned it or even thought twice about it. It simply did what it was supposed to by some miracle of natural evolution. In this same way, he knew that whatever had been placed in his and Jesse's hands was unstoppable, almost an entity in and of itself. It was a basic element, something that surrounded people everyday in everyway. Daniel could see this power now, and where he once thought he could do make it do small tricks, he now realized he could also bend it to his will.

At first, there had been respect, even a little fear of it. That fear had lasted no more than thirty seconds. He'd caused a woman to flip her shirt up and flash him just by thinking it. He had been left dumbfounded, much like the woman who flashed her tits to him, and yet amazed by the effortless manner in which he seemed to be able to use it. At the strip club, he knew he had indulged himself, maybe even over indulged himself. Daniel figured that he and Jesse had technically robbed every man at the club, including his own father, of their hard earned cash to use for themselves. Daniel even allowed for the possibility that what he and Jesse did do the strippers was in fact a form of rape, not that any law was in place for mind control in terms of sexual violations.

But the fear of the power became a memory, a fade out emotion that he easily overlooked.

When Jesse had passed out, overloaded from the sensations of three women taking turns on his cock and the stress of controlling so many people, Daniel had known the fear again. It seemed Jesse was unable to control the power as he could, and Daniel wondered endlessly about that fact. The more he wondered, the more he began to doubt himself. Jesse had seemed so reluctant to participate in the strip club, but through some coaxing gave in. And then, with all this power at his disposal, all he did the next day was bounce some basketballs around the gym and flirt with Elena?

Daniel realized that Jesse was weak. He was afraid to use the power, to command it and change what he didn't like. Daniel had gotten over that fear when he had finally had enough of Mrs. Brewster's droning babble and bad attitude. He'd humiliated her in front of the class and brought her down off her high horse. Once she was down on the ground with the other grunts, she began to see things differently. All of them had, every last fucking one of them.

Daniel had power now, real power. He had tossed his friend around the gym and smacked him into the wall without even leaving his bed. He marveled at his abilities but again had to contend with the fear. If Jesse were faltering in using the gift, would the same thing happen to him?

"Daniel?" came a voice called from the hallway outside his bedroom.

Daniel didn't even open his eyes as he lay back on his bed, naked with a healthy erection that pointed straight up at him, as though offering directions for any women who might stop by. His sighed gently, letting his mind stretch out and find the source of the voice. He could already feel her thoughts, and he was sure it was a she. He could feel her feminine essence in the air like a shark senses blood underwater from a distance. It wasn't his mother and it wasn't his sister... no, it was someone else. Someone close to him.

"I'm here," Daniel smiled to himself and put his arms behind his head. A rush of adrenaline coursed through him as he realized who was coming up the stairs. With the twitch of an eyebrow, the blinds over his window fell shut and the drapes swished together. The overhead light dimmed to a soft hue and cast an atmospheric spell over the room.

"Hey, do you have my cell phone?" Erin Miller asked as she swung his door open. Her large brown eyes didn't fall on her naked cousin immediately, her focus instead on the sudden change in lighting form the hall to the room. Erin had traveled three paces inside the bedroom, her sandals clapping against her heels as she walked, before she turned and looked down at the bed. Her eyes went wide, and Daniel relished the sudden sensation of her shock, embarrassment and undeniable arousal at seeing him naked on the bed.

He was surprised to find a memory flashing in his mind's eye from her, or rather a fantasy involving him.

"Oh my God, Daniel!" she cried and turned away, her slender hands clasped over her beet red cheeks. Her long, black hair swung wide as she turned away from him.

"Erin," Daniel said, "Hello."

"What are you doing?" she hissed, her face to the wall. Daniel could sense the anger in her voice, but he knew it was a ruse. She was putting on a face the world had told her she must put on, a façade to hide the truth that she wanted to fuck her cousin silly and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. Daniel saw the erotic thoughts spinning through her mind and making her pussy become slick with forbidden anticipation.

She wanted him, and he knew it. He could already sense her nipples becoming hard in the confined space of her bra, her breasts tingling with a sensual throb. He could feel her inner sex preparing for it wanted, what it needed from him. Daniel reached into her mind and encouraged her to fantasize about him, to think those sexy erotic thoughts that would soon lead her from the doorway to his bed.

'You can't rape the willing,' he thought to himself.

"I'm laying here relaxing," he replied calmly. His cock was now erected to a stony hardness, protruding up from his pubes like a monument to his own perceived sex appeal.

"Put some clothes on," she said. Daniel watched her from behind, her shapely ass full and firm under her white khaki shorts. He saw no panty line and let his gaze follow the curves of her tanned, muscular legs.

"Why?" Daniel asked and laughed, "Don't you like seeing me this way?"

Erin hesitated for a moment, and then, "Yes, I do mind very much."

"I think you like it, Erin," Daniel told her, "I think you're lying to me."

"Fuck you," she snorted and made to leave, "You got my phone or not, you pervert?"

"Tell me," Daniel ignored her, "When was the last time you got fucked?"

"Excuse me?" she laughed incredulously, her resolve slowly fading under his mental massaging of her mind. Daniel envisioned gentle and firm fingers reaching out to her, touching her beyond the flesh and releasing the tension of her muscles. He could feel her fighting him and yet there was a part of her deep down inside that was welcoming him with open arms.

"Touch me, Erin."

"Daniel, " she shook her head, still with her back turned to him, "No, I can't."

"Don't you want me?"

"You're my cousin," she insisted, her arms crossed over her breasts, "It's wrong."

"Says who?" Daniel smiled. He was so thoroughly enjoying this that he was grinning from ear to ear.

"No, we can't," she said softly.

"Turn around," Daniel said.

Slowly, Erin turned, her eyes looking down as she faced him. Daniel raised his hand and gently forced her arms down to her side. He saw her nipples had gone rigid in the ribbed blue tank top she wore, prominent through the lacy bra that held her firm, perky breasts. Daniel smiled and sat up on the bed, sliding his way to a sitting position in front of her. His thick cock poked his navel, the head bulbous and a deep red.

"How do you feel?" Daniel asked, making no effort to hide his erection or interest in her.

"I feel like I'm doing something really wrong," she replied, her voice shaking. Daniel could sense it wasn't fear that made her tremble, but rather a desire she had buried long ago.

"We could keep it a secret," Daniel offered. He looked to her crotch and began mentally stimulating her clit, focusing on the hard little love button and creating the sensations of his tongue on her. Erin jumped as he began, her eyes wide and legs shaking as she breathed deeply.

"Oh my God," she whispered, her hands clenched, "What was that?"

"What was what?" Daniel asked innocently and intensified his psychic cunnilingus.

"Oh God," she huffed, her breathing short and shallow as Daniel performed a trick no other man had ever even dreamed possible before now. He concentrated on bringing Erin to an orgasm in less than sixty seconds without laying a finger on her. He wrapped his mind around her clit, which now was erected out from its hiding place and hypersensitive. Erin moaned as he licked her with his thoughts, long slow licks that pulled and teased the button.

"Do you like that, Erin?" Daniel licked his lips.

Erin swayed back and forth, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted, "Daniel... what are you doing to me?"

Daniel jolted her cunt with his power, sending a surge of pure erotic energy through her body. Erin cried out and almost fell over, her legs opening wide to keep balance. Daniel could see a wet spot forming in the crotch of her shorts. The air was scented with her musk. He breathed her in deeply and continued.

"Do you like that, Erin?"

"Yes," she breathed, her hands on her stomach and waist as he orgasm receded, "Yes..."

"Open your eyes, Erin," Daniel told her, "Look at me."

Erin opened her beautiful brown eyes and gazed at him, both confused and so horny she could hardly see straight. She watched herself look down at his cock, her eyes memorizing all eight inches of his rod. She felt the overwhelming urge to get down on her knees and pull it into her mouth. Her heart raced as she considered the thought and then the fact that this was actually happening despite herself. Part of her screamed to turn around and leave, but her body would not comply. Most of her mind ignored that little voice, seduced by an irresistible force.

"I want you to suck my cock," Daniel said politely. He grasped his shaft by the base and offered it to her.

Her eyes widened in both hunger and resistance, "No Danny. No, we can't."

"I know you want to," he said suggestively.

"I know," Erin felt her resolve slipping more and more as her legs carried her forward, powered by the thrumming energy between her legs.

"Then do it," he encouraged her.

"Danny, please," she shook her head and licked her lips. She looked up at him, her eyes brimming over with lust and need. If Daniel saw the defeat behind her gaze, he made no indication he had done so. He reached as far into her inhibitions as he could, grabbed them violently and tried to throw them away. He could feel them weakening but not letting go of her.

She was strong.

"You're cock is beautiful," she whispered as she struggled against him.

Erin placed her hands on his muscular thighs and began sliding them up slowly towards his crotch. She could only watch as her hands opened and squeezed alternately on his inner thighs. She lowered to her knees and settled into place before him.

'What am I doing?' she thought frantically.

She looked up at her cousin again and despite all she knew to be true about her and who she was and all the fighting to the contrary, she was seeing him as a sexual creature. She didn't want to, she didn't want to ever know him like this and yet she felt herself being led along like a blind woman. She knew this was wrong, and she knew that afterwards she wouldn't be able to look at him again. She searched herself for answers, but was only greeted by more leg trembling shocks in her sex.

She lowered her face down to his penis as he leaned back. It stubbornly stood out from his thick patch of dark pubic hair in an eight inch long pole. She could see it still slowly growing in front of her, subtlety bobbing up and down as blood rushed in through thick veins that covered his shaft. The thick, round head was swollen to deep purple now as a bubble of translucent precum oozed and formed from the small eye at it's top. The droplet of semen grew and grew until it began running down the side of the helmet shaped tip. His member boldly throbbed before her, just past the end of her delicate nose. Erin ran her tongue over her lips as she admired him, hungry and ready.

"Touch me, Erin," Daniel whispered.

Erin felt it jerk slightly as her thin fingers finally touched the rigid flesh and ran across the surface. Her hand stroked up and down along the length of his thick shaft and Daniel closed his eyes. She felt herself becoming so wet that her juices were now dribbling down her inner thighs, the material of her shorts unable to saturate anymore fluid.

"Daniel we can't to this," she moaned in protest, the words sounding hollow even to her as she stroked his aching dick.

"Are you feeling wet, Erin?"

Erin tried to close her legs as something suddenly began to bloom in her crotch. A sudden rush of heat exploded between her legs and a flood of warm fluids drenched her panties. Erin cried out a throaty moan of desire as her panties clung to her lips in a wet, second skin. Her hips bucked wildly as the undeniable pressure in her sex grew like a tidal wave, building up speed and size as it rushed towards her little island of sanity.

Images that she was sure were not her own filled her mind like a thick mist, clouding her judgment. In the swirling shape of influence she could see her taking his cock her mouth as she knelt before him, now completely naked and free with him. She wondered if she was seeing what he wanted her to see, or if it was her own thoughts being brought to light?

Daniel saw her hips rocking back and forth provocatively as she held his cock in her hand. She was unconsciously trying to rub her pussy against herself and find release. Daniel knew another orgasm was building fast and relentlessly inside her, a formless entity that had robbed her of any self-control she had. Erin might have been unusually resistant to his power, but against the physical pleasures he was causing her body to unleashing upon her she had no defense.

She looked up and licked her lips as she acquiesced her body to the force of her cousin's mind. Her eyes burned with a sultry passion as felt her heart let go of the fear. Her nipples were now painfully hard in her bra, rubbing and scraping against the fabric. The vision of his cock in her mouth came back to her. She lowered her head but felt compelled to keep her eyes locked with Daniel as she slipped her hands around his waist and then further back to his ass cheeks.

Erin felt as though a powerful hand was pressed to the back of her head, guiding her and urging her forward. Her mouth parted open and she slid her tongue out. She licked the tip of his head and tasted his salty precum. Her heart raced as he rewarded her by stimulating her already sopping sex even further. Erin reached between his legs and cupped his heavy ball sack. It was hot and pulsing under her touch. She could imagine all the semen churning inside. Erin sucked his head into her mouth and she knew that he intended to orgasm across her face.

She gently squeezed his swollen testicles as she swirled her tongue around his cock, letting the heat of her mouth and slickness of her tongue intensify his pleasure. Daniel groaned as his cock jerked back slightly in a jolt of pleasure. Erin moaned, her lips sealed around his shaft and gave another squeeze, this time a little bit harder. Erin knew she was beyond her right mind now, and as she experienced feelings of excitement over his reactions to her mouth, she wondered if she had lost her mind.

All she had wanted was her cell phone, and now she was giving head to her cousin like it were her mission in life

"Suck on my balls, Erin," Daniel breathed.

Erin released his member from her wet mouth with a *pop* and watched it spring back. Her head tilted down and to the side as she stroked his dick vigorously. She was shocked when she actually smiled in anticipation and positioned her mouth over his sack. She licked it slowly and then began French kissing it, her lips sliding wetly over the wrinkled surface of his scrotum. Daniel felt himself getting closer and closer to the orgasm, but concentrated and staved it off. He felt her suck one of his balls into her mouth and gently tongue it, rolling it around and teasing him.

Her hand rapidly worked up and down his thick shaft in a frenzy of sexual excitement. She abandoned herself to the impulses of her sex and tightened her fingers around his girth. She wanted him to get the hint that this what her vagina might feel like sliding up and down on his thick meat. She allowed her fingernail to scrape over the thick head mixing both pleasure and pain. Daniel hissed and bit his lip as his cock shuddered. He looked down and saw his head was leaking. It wetly slid under her fingers and lubed her hand up, creating a slick friction that electrified him.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted. The wet sounds of her semen greased hand pumping his shaft made him shiver.

Erin sucked both his balls in her mouth, her lips stretched wide to accommodate his heavy equipment. He felt them squeeze together in the small space of her mouth. She desperately sucked and jerked on him to prepare him for the milking of his sack. Her hands beat up and down his shaft wildly and brutally as he cried out in a masochistic throe of ecstasy.

No longer the woman she had been five minutes ago, Erin smiled and as she nibbled on his balls, she let her free hand slowly slide up his thigh and to the crescent of his ass. Daniel was leaned back far enough now to have revealed his asshole. Erin pushed with her finger into the tight opening and probed for his sphincter. Daniel gasped, surprised for the first time since he had started this as she slowly pushed finger into the opening. Daniel jerked his hips forward and almost screamed as she lightly bore down on his sack, creating an immense pressure. For all the pain, he found a powerful vein of pleasure streaking out from his groin.

Erin let her finger slide into his asshole up to the knuckle and felt his muscle tighten. She worked her finger gently against the muscle as her other hand jerked him off with a vengeance. Suddenly, in her mind she could see his release coming. He was going to orgasm in the next few seconds, and she was seeing it before it happened. Erin realized she was seeing his thoughts, experiencing his feelings as though they were her own. Daniel's eyes rolled back into his head as Erin's mouth pulled on his balls. He dug his hands into the bedspread and clutched as her finger sensually massaged his prostate.

She felt his body tighten and hold as the moment came, a deep moan rising from his throat. Erin suddenly jammed her finger as deep as she could go into his asshole. Daniel shouted and blew his load, a thick long stream of hot semen spurting from his swollen head. Erin kept her hand on his pulsing shaft and felt the fluid rocketing up like lava in a volcano. She continued her jerking motions, milking the cum from his sack. She released his balls from her mouth and came up as another gob of spunk ejaculated and sprayed hotly across her cheek.

But Erin wasn't finished yet, and her constant stimulation of his rod and the finger massaging his prostate kept him active and shooting. She lowered her face to his spurting member and opened her mouth. She caught some of it on her tongue and swallowed as a long dribble of the white liquid dripped from her chin. The goo was dripping into his pubes as she sucked his cock into her mouth. His orgasm began to subside and her mouth filled with semen. She made to swallow but was too slow for the volume Daniel was putting out. She gagged a little as the final spurt of cum oozed from his head and into her mouth.

'What am I doing?' she thought and swallowed.

***

"Jess?"

Jesse opened his eyes slowly, the voice calling his name echoing through his mind.

"Who?" he asked simply, his head feeling like it had split in two pieces.

bluefox07
bluefox07
473 Followers