The Gift: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"You okay?" Elena asked over the steady thrum of the engine.

Jesse nodded, "Yeah... It's just that I can, well, I can feel him in the back of my head."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's weird. It's like whenever he does something with the gift, I can feel it."

"You know what he's doing?" Elena signaled a lane change to pass a slow semi-truck. The engine bore down and sped the bug past the huge eighteen-wheeler as they started up a long grade. Jesse watched the massive tires spin by as the trailers and then the cab passed by and behind him.

"He's doing something wrong, I know that," Jesse shook his head, and then added almost as an after thought, "And he's having a lot of fun doing it."

Elena thought of the orgy in the classroom and said, "I can only imagine."

Jesse leaned his head back against the bucket seat and breathed deeply. He didn't know what he was going to say to Madame Helena, of if there was anything he even could say to her. He didn't want the gift anymore, of that he was absolutely certain. He only hoped that Madame Helena would take it away as easily as she had given it to him. Four more days of this shit wasn't going to do anything but drive him to the bug house and back, and Jesse had no intentions of spending the remainder of his senior year butting heads with his friend in a psychic war.

"You think she'll be there?"

"She'll be there," Jesse reassured her. He didn't know how he knew that, but he felt certain the old woman would be in her shop. Something told him that she might even be waiting for them, already aware that they were coming to see her and what was weighing so heavily on their minds.

***

Placing Julia's legs onto his shoulders, Daniel buried his tongue deep into her swollen cunt. Her sex was smooth, silky and shaved as he breathed in her scent and lapped at her juices. Julia massaged her tits as Daniel explored her inner depths with his tongue, her eyes closed and mouth twisted into a smile. He paused momentarily to lick his fingers and then set to work rubbing her clit with gentle but firm pressure. Julia writhed under his touch, softly moaning and pulling at her nipples as his pace picked up. Daniel slid his tongue out of her succulent folds and began flicking her hard love button while his fingers roamed south, tracing the connective line of her ass to her pussy. He found her hole and slowly slid two fingers deep inside her. He worked them back and forth as he attacked her clit, and Julia almost squealed in delight.

Erin watched quietly as her cousin ate Julia out. She watched them on the floor of the living room, their naked bodies breaking out in a light sweat. Erin crawled over to them and leaned her face into Julia's. She kissed Julia on her full, supple lips and was surprised when she felt Julia's hands on the back of her head, pulling her in deeply. Julia's tongue danced with Erin's in a wet expression of primal need. Erin broke the kiss and lifted one leg over Julia's head, bringing her pussy directly over Julia's mouth. She settled into her position as Julia slid her hands up Erin's thighs and to her buttocks. Julia had never eaten a woman out before, never even considered it until today. Still, she planted a hot kiss on Erin's lips and began suckling, using Daniel's lead as her guide.

"Yes," Erin hissed as her hips began thrusting in time with Julia's tongue.

Julia moaned as her orgasm approached. She squirmed under his tongue, and with a muffled cry into Erin's sopping cunt her pussy spasmed hard and Daniel was rewarded with her cum squirting out onto his face and dribbling down his neck. Her nectar was sweet and perfect. He felt her warm cum run down his chin and into the carpet. Julia was panting like a bitch in heat, and that was exactly how Daniel saw her now.

A bitch to be serviced.

Grasping her hips, and being careful not to disturb the cunnilingus Julia was gracing Erin with, Daniel raised her up a little and brought his cock to bear. Julia knew what was coming and braced herself as his full, round head pressed against her moist flesh. She whimpered lustily as his shaft suddenly slid into her, filling her up and stretching her out a little bit. She quivered as she reeled from the double impact of her recent orgasm and now this strong, young cock pounding in and out of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and rocked her hips back and forth, increasing her licks and nibbles to Erin's cunt.

"Daniel baby yes, Ohhhh, fuck me... please fuck me... Fuck me!! Ohhh god fuck me, you fuck sooo good!" Julia moaned into Erin's pussy, her hands tight on the flesh of her ass cheeks.

Daniel relished in her moans and felt himself rise to a new level as he rammed his thick rod in and out of her with machine like precision. Daniel felt in control, he felt as though these two women were at his mercy and he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to do with them. Julia shuddered and cried out as his cock and mental stimulation of her pussy brought her to yet another climax. He knew that the numerous orgasms he was giving her would not have been possible without the gift, and he silently thanked Madame Helena.

Daniel projected a new image into their minds, a new position that he wanted to get into. They quietly complied and switched. Erin got off Julia's face and laid flat on her back as Julia got to her hands and knees. She buried her face in Erin's cunt once again, resuming her work on making Erin cum. Erin was flushed red, overwhelmed by the sensations of their threesome. Julia stuck her curved ass out in the air, welcoming Daniel to fuck her.

"Fuck my ass, Danny," she paused to whisper, "Fuck me hard."

His cock was already slick with her nectar and his own precum, so Daniel found no resistance in sliding into Julia's tight ass hole. She shuddered as the pole passed into her and created a pressure and pleasure she never knew existed. Her husband would never have agreed to anal sex, and like so many things recently, she really had never really given it much thought. But now she moaned her approval as he slowly sank in and her ass adjusted to the girth of his dick. He buried his rod into her until her ass cheeks were pressed tight against him. He tightly grasped her hips and then began humping her.

Her ass tightened and squeezed his shaft as he fucked her, either in natural protest on in simple erotic spasms. Daniel huffed and growled as though he were reverting to some primitive psyche, some raw state of mind that only knew instinct and instant gratification. Beads of sweat formed on his skin in the afternoon sunlight that poured through the living room windows. As much as he was ramming her ass, Julia was meeting him by shoving her ass back to meet his powerful thrusts.

Julia's fingers slowly found her clit and began rubbing it furiously as Daniel pounded her from behind. She amazed herself with the intensity and need she had for tongue fucking Erin, her mouth wildly attacking the young girl's snatch. Judging by Erin's slowly increasing moans and whimpers she figured the feeling was completely mutual. She lapped at her and formed a seal over her clit with her lips.

"Fuck yeah," Daniel urged as he felt the pressure building up in his balls and rising. He could hear his scrotum slapping against her perfect cheeks as he slammed her hard and fast.

"Cum for us Daniel!" Erin shouted suddenly, her voice wracked with unearthly pleasure as she orgasmed all over Julia's face, "Fuck!"

Daniel's dick exploded. He reeled, hardly able to breathe as his cock pumped out what felt like gallons of hot cum deep inside Julia's ass. He slumped forward as he came, bracing himself with his hands on Julia's hips as his eyes spun and stars twinkled everywhere. As his thrusts slowly came to a rest and his cock deflated, Daniel pulled himself out of her hole and sat back, tired and spent.

"You two are ama-" he stopped mid-sentence, suddenly feeling something at the base of his skull. There was something there, like a splinter in his mind. He realized that it had been there for a while, unnoticed as he engaged in his threesome. He cursed himself for not having been more alert as he focused on the shapeless thought in his mind. As he concentrated he saw not only Jesse but Elena as well, driving somewhere that was almost out of his range. He could see them there, driving and talking (about him, no doubt). He couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but he knew something was wrong.

From the expression on Jesse's face, it seemed obvious he was going to try and stop him after all.

"Apparently we didn't learn our lesson, did we?' Daniel growled.

"What was that?" Julia smiled as she Erin laid together on the floor. Daniel glared at them and with an angry flip of his wrist he froze them in place. He felt irritated, no more than that he felt down right pissed at the moment and the last thing he needed was stupid questions from dumb bitches. Julia's amused and satisfied smile was solidified into place as her hand fixed over Erin's breast in a permanent caress. Erin, who had been getting up on one shoulder when Daniel made his impulsive decision, only stared just beyond Julia's large breasts, her gaze caught in mid motion. They were two incredibly beautiful and incredibly frozen statues in the middle of his living room.

"You fuck," Daniel spat as he stood up and paced the living room. He focused on the vase of flowers on the kitchen table and with one thought, the porcelain jetted across the room and shattered against the wall as though he had thrown it by hand. The flowers and water fell to the floor along with jagged chunks of broken vase.

"Where are you going?" he asked out loud and tried to see them again, tried to look around in the vision. He saw the interior of Elena's bug, and for that he would punish Jesse severely. He gave that word a moment of consideration; punishment. There was a time when he would have considered the idea of him punishing anyone ridiculous. Now, he understood that with power came the responsibility to use that power. He had warned Jesse to stay away from Elena, that Elena was his and his alone. Daniel had even beaten the shit of him to show how serious he was, that he was in charge here and that Jesse was clearly second to him.

"Clearly second," Daniel said out loud and nodded, "He's weak."

And Jesse was weak. He was too afraid to use the gift the way it supposed to be used. Jesse recoiled from the awesome and unlimited possibilities of the gift like some pathetic coward. Jesse didn't deserve the gift anymore than he deserved Elena Morales, and by God he did not deserve Elena Morales one goddam bit. She was someone who was supposed to be with a man of action, of power and of ambition. Daniel had become all that and more.

Jesse wasn't good enough for her; he had told him that and tried to make him understand. And yet, here they were, driving somewhere together. Daniel looked, his eyes almost pulsing with fury as he searched the vision for clues as to where they were going. And then he noticed out the driver side window of the car the vast blue expanse of the ocean. They were on the coastal highway, driving north based on the position of the ocean. He wondered where they might be going, and then it hit him with the force of freight train.

"Madame Helena," his whispered, "He's going for help."

Daniel felt the nauseating grip of panic as he considered what might happen if that old bitch got involved. Could she nullify his gift, take it away as easily as she had given it? He still had four days left and he needed time to finish what he had started. He had overcome the fear and was now ready to use this marvelous gift. He was only getting started, and the idea of losing the gift had not really been a reality for him until now.

"Fuck you, Jesse," he said quietly, comforting himself, "Fuck you, man. I'm not going anywhere."

He looked at his hands, so powerful and assured now that he was in charge. How could he even allow for the thought of losing his gift? Who was to decide if he were to lose it or not? Madame Helena had to learn how to give this power, and if she could do it then so could he. He would learn where it came from and once he had figured it out, he would keep the gift for himself. He decided that when the time came, he would not allow her to take his power. He would fight her and Jesse and even Elena if the need be.

"I'm staying right here," he repeated, "Right here, do you hear me?"

***

Jesse and Elena rolled into Derridge around six-thirty that evening at a steady twenty-five miles an hour. The town looked utterly deserted, not a single man, woman or child out on the streets. Deep bluish purple shadows had already formed in the streets and crevasses of the whitewashed buildings and historic structures as the sun hit the stride of its descent for the night. The streetlights started flickering on as they cruised down the main street, both of them with their windows rolled down.

"It's the town that dreaded sunset," Elena commented dryly.

Jesse breathed in the cool ocean air. He was feeling a little better physically now, his arm and back recovering from his blow against the gym wall. He rested his right hand out the window as they drove, spreading his fingers and feeling the air. Even before they stopped and parked in the exact sport he and Daniel had not three days ago, he could feel it. He said, "There's no wind."

"So?" Elena shut the bug off. The engine coughed and sputtered for a moment before violent shudder into silence.

Jesse looked at her, "When was the last time you were at the beach and there wasn't even a little wind?"

They got out of the car and stood quietly in the deserted street. Elena licked her index finger and held it up. After a few moments, she said, "You're right. There is no wind."

Jesse didn't know if it meant anything or not, but he knew how it made him feel. He calmed his upset nerves as best he as they walked across the silent main drag of Derridge to the shithouse of a shop a Madame Helena called home. A neon light advertising that she was indeed open for business boded well for them, and Jesse took comfort that at least he would have some answers today if nothing else.

"You all right?" Elena asked.

Jesse stopped at the door and took a deep breath. He lied, "Yeah, I'm cool."

Elena nodded and then slipped her fingers into his hand. Jesse couldn't believe it as he felt a blush rush to his cheeks. Her touch was gentle and firm as she laced her fingers with his and held his hand securely. She looked at him and smiled, "Me too then."

The door opened and the smell of incense and mothballs assaulted them. Jesse immediately worked his way back past the tables of kitschy merchandise, statues and aphrodisiacs to the rear of the shop. It was here he and Daniel had first met Madame Helena, and it was here that Jesse hoped to find her again. He boldly walked through the shop, Elena close behind him.

"Where is she?" Jesse muttered and craned his head around, scanning the layout of the shop.

"Maybe she's in the can?" Elena offered.

"Madame Helena?" Jesse called out.

There was no response, only the gentle twinkling and chiming of her hanging trinkets as a spectral breeze drafted by them.

"No wind outside, but a steady breeze in here," Elena shivered and stood closer to Jesse. There was something wrong with this place. She could feel it in the back of her mind. It was like the building itself were breathing on them and watching, waiting for the moment to swallow them whole. Were it not for Jesse needing help, she wouldn't have come in here for all the fortunes Madame Helena could crank out in a day for free.

"Madame Helena, I need to talk to you!" Jesse shouted, "It's important!"

And then, from the shadows of the back room entry came a withered voice, cracked and familiar, "Important, Jesse? A bit late in the day for importance."

The old witch shuffled out of the darkened doorway and looked them over, her craggy face twisted into a smile. She reached out a knobby wrinkled hand and grabbed Jesse's powerful arm. Elena looked at was taken by the contrast of their skin in the neon lighting of the shop. His arm was so dark and thick as compared to her bony, pale limb that looked as though it might shatter just by being next to him.

"What did you do to us?" Jesse asked.

"I gave you the gift," she smiled and raised a claw like finger that shook with severe arthritis, "But only for seven days. On Sunday at noon your time will be up."

"Take it back now," Jesse said, "Take it back from both of us."

The old woman looked at him, yellow eyes wide with surprise, "You don't want the gift?"

"No ma'am, I do not," he replied and followed her into the shadows of the doorway to the back room where she told her fortunes. Elena followed closely.

Helena rounded the cloth-covered table in the center of the pillow filled room as they entered. Again, the overpowering stink of rot and mothballs hit them hard and Jesse had to keep his eyes from watering too much as they sat down across the table from her. Elena put her hand to her nose as her lungs hitched in anticipation of a sneeze. She looked to Madame Helena apologetically.

"Elena Morales," the witch smiled as warmly as she could, "So much prettier than the memory your friend shared."

Elena nodded thankfully, still fighting off the sneeze, "Thank you."

"Ma'am," Jesse spoke up, "The gift is too much. You have to take it back."

"I cannot," she said flatly and placed her gnarled hands flat on the table, "Even if I could, I would not."

"Why?" Jesse asked impatiently, "Why not?"

"What good would the gift be if it did not run its course?" she asked him, "You act as though it were a thing to be given and taken at our convenience. I assure you, it is not."

"What?"

The witch eyed him, her yellowed corneas bright even in the dim light, and said "The gift is all around us, every day and everywhere. No one ever sees it or even knows it exists save for a few. And even then, they cannot bend it to their will. The gift chooses the recipient, not I."

"You're talking as if though it were alive," Elena frowned and glanced at Jesse.

"It is child, it is," the witch told her, "As much as you or I or him."

"How? Why did it pick me and Daniel?"

"It picked you through me," she said, "It saw you and him and new it's time had come again..."

"Okay," Jesse raised his hands diplomatically as his frustration began to leak through into his voice, "With all the weird shit I've seen in the last few days, I can allow for a cosmic psychic power that can control people's minds and move shit around. Hell, I'm honored the gift chose me... but look; people are getting hurt because of this. We can't control the gift at all. Daniel's gone ape shit down there with this and people are getting hurt, ma'am. Please, can't we talk the gift into removing itself?"

"The gift will leave when all is done," the witch said slowly, "Not before."

"Ma'am," Elena stepped in, "I don't think you understand. Daniel is ruining people's lives. He's forcing himself on others and breaking the law."

"As will happen when men are given absolute power," Helena pulled her dark robes close to her withered body, "Did you not expect absolute corruption?"

"He is abusing the gift, ma'am," Elena persisted.

"Both of them are just as guilty," she snapped and pointed to Jesse, "Though this one hasn't compounded his mistake."

"Mistake?" Elena looked to Jesse, her eyes demanding an answer, "Mistake?"

"Later," he said from the corner of his mouth, not wanting to remember the incident at the strip club. Elena held her gaze on him for a moment and then looked back to Madame Helena. Jesse could feel the sudden uncertainty in her heart about him bloom like a black flower as the suggestion that he too had been abusing the power was presented. Jesse looked down at his hands, unsure of how to proceed.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers