The Gift: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"What?" Elena furrowed her brow, both embarrassed and fascinated, "How could she know that?"

"Don't know. She even knew that you nicked him with your teeth."

Elena looked away, soothing her ego as her dignity took a hit, "There's a detail I could have lived without ever hearing about again."

"The point is, this shit seemed to be legit," Jesse explained, "Before we left, she put some kind of spell or curse on us. She called it a gift, and said we'd have it for seven days starting right then."

"What was it she gave you?"

"At first, we weren't sure," Jesse remembered that moment when the blond with the big tits flashed them and rubbed her nipples in front of them in public because Daniel had just thought it about it happening, "But then Dan made this chick flash us."

"Well," Elena said slowly, "I can see why a woman might flash you, but not him. Maybe she was interested in you?"

"Even if she was, the girl wasn't making a private invite, you hear me? She pulled her titties out and rubbed them like she was in some goddam porno on the main drag," Jesse laughed, "And Dan made it happen."

"He made it happen?" she asked doubtfully.

"Whatever that old hag did to us gave us a power, Elena," Jesse strained to find the right words, "We can move shit with our minds, make people do things whether they want to do them or not. That's what happened in fifth period bio yesterday. Daniel mind fucked thirty kids and Mrs. Brewster into an orgy and then put the whammy on everyone else to cover it up."

Elena looked at her friend, uncertain of how to even respond, "That's not possible."

"I know, but it happened anyway," Jesse insisted. His arm throbbed with a dull pain deep inside the muscle as he told her the story, "But that's what he did."

"And what happened to you?"

"Daniel didn't like me interfering. So he decided to educate me."

"Daniel Miller beat you up?" Elena laughed, "Jesse, you're two times bigger than he is and probably the strongest guy on campus. Daniel is a geek, there's no way he could've taken you."

"It was him," Jesse said flatly.

"It was dark," Elena suggested, "It could have been anyone that jumped you in there."

"Daniel used his mind to throw me against the wall," he told her and pointed to his bruised left shoulder and forehead, "Look at the wall next time we're in there, and you'll see the dent I left."

Elena was quiet for a moment, her arms folded over her breasts as she sat on the hood. She sighed and ran her hand through her thick, black hair. Jesse noticed the sunlight was catching on her, lighting her up and illuminating her olive skin. She looked beautiful, and Jesse had to remind himself not to get carried away. If he thought about her too much, he might cause her to do something she didn't want to do. He thought of the girls at the strip club, and how they had been violated.

No, Jesse cared for her way too much for that to happen.

She stood up and walked over to him, her boots crunching in the dried twigs, leaves and grass. She looked at him and said, "Okay. You can move shit with your mind?"

"Yeah," Jesse said.

"Prove it."

Jesse smiled and turned to face her car. He focused his mind on the vehicle, feeling out its weight and texture. He imagined the components of the engine and rubber of the tires and how heavy they might be. His mind surged along the contours of the small car's body, sizing it up as he began to command it to life. He saturated the car with his energy and as he focused and he could taste the bitter sting of motor oil in the back of his throat. The harsh smell of the car's reality attacked his nose as he squinted, dropped the bag of ice and raised his right hand up and out to the car. He cracked his knuckles and locked his fingers open.

"Jesse, come on," Elena laughed and was about to tell him to give it up when the car groaned. She looked at the tires, her mouth hanging open stupidly as the springs in the shock absorbers slowly uncoiled. Jesse grunted, his teeth bore as his hand shook. He surged with the power and it coursed through his veins as he willed the car into the air.

"Fuck me running," Elena whispered as the tires slowly lifted off the ground, small chunks of gravel falling away and bouncing into the grass. The frame moaned and shifted as the car hovered an inch off the ground, then two and then six inches. The right front tire began to spin lazily as Elena watched her blue VW lift into the air before her eyes. She could see the undercarriage of the car, dirty and stained with grease and mud. The windshield slowly crested over the top of the oak tree and then into the sunlight. The chrome trim gleamed brightly, and Elena began laughing.

"Oh my God!" she shouted and slowly shuffled to the side to get a better view. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Elena pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and when her arm registered the pain, she knew it was true.

"Jesse!" she laughed, "Jesse this is amazing!"

Jesse didn't respond.

She looked and saw him standing there, body tight and frozen in place as his finger stretched out to the car now floating twenty feet in the air. His dark skin seemed to ripple with power, and as Elena approached him she could feel heat radiating off his body in waves. The cords in his neck were poking out, the veins in his strong arms full and pulsating. Sweat was beaded all over his face as he slowly lowered his arm. The bug began descending back to earth, leaving the sunlight and becoming shaded by the oak tree once more. Jesse grunted, his lips drawn back and away from his perfect white teeth. Finally, the car came to a rest and Jesse let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"There," he huffed and leaned back against the tree, "You see?"

"I don't know what to say," Elena looked at him.

"Do you believe me now?" he asked, wiping the sweat from his face. He saw his nose had started bleeding again as he pulled his hand back and saw a red smear.

"Yes," she nodded and put her hand on his shoulder gently, "Oh my God, Jesse."

"And that's not even half of what Daniel can do..."

Elena took a tissue from her pocket and wiped his bloody nose, "You mean he's even more powerful that that?"

"It seems that way," Jesse nodded, his breathing still deep and rapid, "But I don't know why."

"That's not good," Elena muttered.

"Tell me about it," Jesse laughed half-heartedly, "No one will believe me either. He mind-wiped everyone in the school to believe he wasn't even there yesterday. He's gone loopy over this shit, Elena. In the gym, before he played volleyball with my body, he told me six of the girls in that class got pregnant."

"No way," Elena shook her head, "Dan's an ass, but he's not that fucking cruel."

"He is, Elena," Jesse said, "He broke Tina's face, he's all but gotten Mrs. Brewster thrown in jail and now six girls are gonna be moms next year. And you didn't see what he did to the football team..."

Elena wasn't sure she wanted to know either, but asked, "What happened?"

"Let's just say the guys know each other inside and out now," Jesse said grimly, "They were taking turns fucking Glenn Martin in the back row."

"Eric?" she asked, but already somehow knowing that her boyfriend had been involved.

"Him too," Jesse said, "I'm sorry, Elena."

She looked down at her hands, stained with Jesse's blood. After a long moment, she looked up and said, "I already knew he was gay. He's just in denial, and I think that's why he doesn't really pay much attention to me anymore."

"It could have just been the influence Daniel had him under," Jesse reminded her, "It might not be what it appeared."

"He is," she waved her hand, "Trust me."

"I feel so fucking bad over this," Jesse stood up, "Mrs. Brewster may be a bitch, but she doesn't deserve to go to jail. And those kids deserved a fucking future, or at least the right to choose their future before Daniel chose it for them."

"How do we stop him?" she asked plainly.

"What?"

"How do we stop him from hurting anyone else?" she asked.

Jesse smiled, for this time since this whole mess started feeling not so alone. He looked at her for a moment, and again was taken how beautiful she was. He finally said, "We?"

"You're going to need help," she told him.

"You could get hurt," Jesse warned her. He thought for a minute she might back down and change her mind, and if she had he wouldn't have blamed her. Elena glanced at her car and put her hands on her hips, her fingers brushing the fabric of her blue jeans. Jesse felt himself wanting to tell her to just runaway, to just get in her can get the hell out of Dodge before the real shit hit the fan. And it would too. Daniel was showing no signs of slowing down, and they still had four more days to go.

"You could get hurt too," she said quietly and almost said something else. Jesse could sense her bringing the words to her lips and trying to push them out. But in the end, she swallowed the thought and left it at that.

"Okay then," Jesse nodded.

"What now?"

Jesse thought for a moment, his shoulder and back still burning in pain. "You feel like taking a road trip?"

"Where to?"

"We need to talk to Madam Helena," Jesse said, "She's the only adult who can help us right now."

Elena nodded and took his hand in hers.

"Let's go," she smiled.

***

Daniel and Julia watched as Erin slowly pulled her blue tank top off and revealed a lacy black bra. The cups were generous but did little to hide her cleavage, her chest already flushed red from the orgasm Daniel had caused her to have earlier. Erin smiled mutely at them as her hands caressed her tight body and teased them. She lolled her head back and let her hair hang down as she cupped her tits in her hands and massaged them through her bra.

She looked at Julia and smiled seductively as she hugged herself and brought her hands to her bra straps. Daniel could the sense the natural inclination Erin had towards women, and he couldn't blame his cousin for being so interested in Julia. Julia only sat back on the couch, her hand resting on Daniel recovering cock as she watched Erin. Julia wasn't a lesbian, purely heterosexual. But there was a part of her that was turned on by all this.

"What do you think?" Daniel asked and ran his finger over her left nipple. He could help but stare at her huge breasts, so perfect and round as he played with her hard nub.

"She's beautiful," Julia smiled and kissed Daniel, quickly returning her gaze to Erin's strip tease. Erin let the straps fall down and she unclasped the front of her bra. The cups pulled away and revealed her perky tits, accented with a slight tan line but full and sensual. They weren't as big as Julia's, but they made Daniel's dick swell under Julia's hand. Erin pinched and pulled at her hard, small brown nipples and licked her lips as she stared at Daniel.

"I hate you for this," she said to her cousin as she gyrated her hips.

Daniel felt nothing as she managed to somehow spat the barb out at him, one small protest. He tightened his grip on her mind and smiled broadly, "I don't really give a fuck, bitch. Now dance."

"There's no music, Danny," Julia smiled and purred in his ear.

Daniel sighed and blinked his eyes at the stereo system in the entertainment center. Suddenly the speakers on either side of the couch hummed to life and the hard-hitting music of Areosmith blared out, filling the living room. Steven Tyler belted out "Love in an Elevator" as Erin was carried away by the relentless beat of the music. She let her body sway into the rhythm as she began grinding out the most erotic strip tease Daniel had ever seen.

"So much better," Julia squeezed his cock.

Erin winked at Julia and put her arms over her head, arching her back so that her breasts stuck out boldly.

"Your tits are so sexy, Erin," Julia called out, surprising Daniel.

She stood up and walked over to Erin as she danced and began gyrating with her, moving her hips back and forth in such a way that Daniel thought he might cream himself right there. Julia looked at Daniel, her eyes calling to him and saying a thousand small erotic phrases that there just wasn't time to verbalize, and ran her hands along Erin's athletic body, seeking out her breasts. Erin rubbed her ass against Julia as the older woman cupped her tits from behind, playing with her nipples and licking her neck.

Erin quivered as Julia's soft hands massaged her breasts and the woman's tongue danced over her naked flesh. She felt so fucking horny as Julia's huge tits pressed into her back and created an almost maddening pressure. Erin positioned herself and pushed her breasts into Julia's palms, unable to stop herself. Her hands encircled the firm globes, squeezing tightly on her flesh. Julia's touch was gentle and soft as though they had been lovers forever. She could feel her nipples begin to harden and was not ashamed that her body was reacting to what this woman she didn't even know was doing to her. Erin willingly leaned back against Julia and slid her hands back to her round ass.

"You like that, Erin?" Daniel asked as he stroked his shaft.

"Yes I do," she purred and squeezed Julia's buttocks.

"Julia?" Daniel asked.

"I like you both," she smiled and licked Erin's ear.

The song dictated their pace as Erin danced her tease with Julia, her eyes fixed on Daniel's hard cock as his hand worked the throbbing flesh in his palm, stroking up and down. She put her hands over Julia's and squeezed, trembling at the power surging through her body. She could feel her panties, soaked and clinging to her lips become even wetter as her pussy lubed up. Her back arched again, her nipples gloriously hard against Julia's palm, the dark areola's outlining the hard, pink nipples that darted out from the center.

"Very good Erin," Daniel stared at her, his hand still working his cock, "Why don't you and Julia lay down on the floor for me?"

Erin smiled despite herself and lay down, Julia following suit and propping herself up on one hand beside her. Erin stretched out her arms over her head and let her breasts stick out in the air, her nipples teased and long. Her vagina was quivering in her panties, hot and needful of not only Daniel's cock, but of Julia's mouth. Julia ran her finger up from Erin's navel, between her breasts and to her chin.

"So pretty," she whispered to Julia and looked to Daniel as he walked over to them. She couldn't take her eyes off of his fully erect cock or the large balls that hung down between his legs. Despite her resentment towards Daniel, Erin could not help but stare and lust after him. He knelt down beside her, watching her eyes on his cock as he positioned his knees on both sides of her stomach. Erin shivered as his balls rubbed over her stomach. His cock jerked in anticipation, moving closer to her firm breasts.

"I want to tit fuck you, Erin," He said simply.

Erin's hands moved to cup her breasts from the side, jumping as she felt his hot flesh touch her silky breasts. She saw the head move over her skin, leaving a glistening trail of pre-cum on her as he moved it between her tits. She pushed her breasts around his cock, trapping his thickness between her tits in a tight fit. His fingers touched her nipples, sending a shiver through her body. He pulled on them, making them stretch, his strong fingers pulling almost painfully. Still, as with when she had ran her fingernail over his head, she could feel the wetness between her legs spreading and dripping in spite of the pain.

Daniel looked to Julia, who immediately began running her tongue over his cock and Erin's breasts. Erin moaned as she felt the hot tongue circling her, leaving a wet line behind in the wake. Julia slurped her tongue all over the mounds of her tits and the length of his cock until they were slick.

"Just like that baby," Daniel whispered and began pumping his cock back and forth between her breasts, his eyes staring down at his swollen head as it pushed out the top of her tits. Daniel enjoyed the powerful long strokes, feeling her luxurious flesh running over his hard cock, her nipples occasionally touching his head in a delightful tease. He saw her straining to keep her tits around his cock, his powerful strokes pushing harder than she could manage.

"You like watching me tit-fuck her, Julia?" Daniel breathed and looked at Julia.

"Makes me jealous," she stood up on her knees and kissed Daniel passionately as he fucked Erin's tits. He gave her one last thrust, his cock pushing out the other end, banging into her chin.

"Then lay down," he ordered. Julia laid on her back as Daniel dismounted Erin and then mounted her. It took only a moment for him to position his cock between her massive tits, his sack pressed warmly against her flesh.

"Lick us, Erin," he told his cousin. Erin bathed them in her saliva, taking extra special care to make sure Julia's orbs were shiny and slick. She nibbled on her large nipple, sucking the erect nipple into her mouth earnestly.

"Now, Erin you need to leave her alone," he said. Erin reluctantly withdrew as Daniel began tit-fucking Julia, working his cock in and out of her cleavage. His head barely came through to the other side of her mounds, poking out only when he thrusted hard. He closed his eyes and savored the feeling of her silky tits around his throbbing cock, the wet friction that made him shiver and his nipples grow hard.

Daniel reached down with his hand and placed his fingers on her chin. He gently guided her head down and lined up her luscious mouth with the thrust of his cock. He said "Suck me, Julia."

Julia began licking his head as it came through, lashing out at it and playing with it. Her skin was turning red from the hard flesh that pushed back and forth relentlessly. She looked at the cock as it pushed through each time, glistening in the light, a combination of the saliva and pre-cum dripping from the head. Julia moaned as the head of his cock slipped into her mouth briefly and then shot back out. On the next thrust her lips gripped him before he pulled back, her tongue trying to run over the head.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he growled, his cock thrusts becoming more urgent, the need to release his cum reaching a critical point. He reached down with his hands, completely covering hers and pushed her tits closer together. He looked over and saw Erin had pulled down her shorts and panties and was leaned back against the couch, her legs spread wide open and two fingers jammed into her cunt. She was finger fucking herself as she watched them, her mouth open and her breasts heaving under her rapid breathing.

"Cum for me," Julia encouraged him and flicked her tongue across his cock, "Cum for me now!"

Julia felt her hips buck involuntarily. She moaned their hands held her breasts tightly around his thick cock, rapidly plunging in and out of her cleavage. She felt him jerk, shoving his cock harder than before, sending it flying through her tits, the thick head popping out the other end in a wet spurt. She saw the head expand and freeze momentarily as the tiny slit in the head was forced open under the pressure of the impending orgasm. Hot sticky ropes of semen blasted out across her face and slapped wetly against her skin. Julia opened her mouth to catch some of the fluid as Daniel made his final efforts fucking her tits. She looked down and saw his semen oozing over her huge breasts as Daniel cock went limp in her cleavage.

***

As Elena drove the small VW Bug north on the coastal highway, Jesse sat in silence. He could already feel something growing in the back of his mind, something that was cold and brutal. It reminded of being in the gym with Daniel, alone and in the storm of his anger. He shivered despite the heat of the late spring afternoon and crossed his arms as best he could. He knew that feeling very well now, and over the last few days had come to know it as a calling card of Daniel's work. He was at it again somewhere, and Jesse knew that this latest violation was probably nothing short of another lurid and probably illegal sexual escapade.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers