The Gift: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"It's me, Elena," a soft voice said. Her felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, steadily bracing him. Jesse looked around at a blurry world filled with misshapen blobs of color and flares of light that burned his eyes. Her reached out for Elena and found her arms. His stomach felt like it had been stepped on by the entire high school marching band, upset and nauseated. He winced as a sharp stab of pain shot from his left shoulder and seared all the way down his back.

"Elena," he whispered. He breathed deep and smelled the lavender perfume she always wore, accenting the air around her and making it hers.

"Jesus, what happened?" she asked and ran a finger over his cheek, "Who did this to you?"

"Not sure," Jesse lied, "It was dark."

"I'm going to get help," Elena told him and squeezed his shoulder gently.

Jesse grabbed her arm, "No, wait. Please don't. It's cool."

"It's not cool," she argued, "You look like you went three rounds with Mike Tyson."

"I still got my ear?" he joked and coughed, his ribs suddenly feeling way too small for his burning lungs. 'What did Daniel do to me?' he thought weakly.

"Can you move?"

Jesse nodded, "Yeah I think so."

"Good, I'll take you home," she said and put her arm around him. Together, they both stood up. Jesse was sure he was going to topple over as vertigo slammed his senses and robbed him of his balance. He gripped Elena's arm tightly and steadied himself against her. His vision was slowly but surely returning, and he could now see her Latin features more clearly than before. He also saw that he was still in the gym, and apparently still in the same place Daniel had thrown him after their fight.

"What is going on?" Elena straightened out his shirt.

Jesse wanted to tell her, wanted to tell someone what was happening here. But he knew she would do what he had known Mr. Shaver would have done. She would have laughed and offered him a nice straight jacket for all the trouble of coming up with such an inventive story.

But what if he were able to prove it to her? If he could show her evidence that he and Daniel had turned into legitimate phenomenons of telekinetic and psychic ability then maybe she could help him.

'I need help either way,' he squinted as he turned to face Elena, 'Daniel's kicking my ass.'

"Okay, I'll tell you," Jesse said as blood slowly trickled from his nose, "But not here."

"Your place?"

Jesse thought for a moment, and then said, "No, lets go out to Boone's Ranch."

Elena nodded, "You got it."

Jesse let her help him out the side door of the gym and into the day light. He closed his eyes as the sunlight attacked his sensitive pupils, still adjusted to the darkness of the gym and then of his black out. He felt safe for the moment in Elena's arms as she escorted him to her car at the far end of the lot. A few lower classmen passed by them, shaded with looks of interest and anticipatory gossip as Elena helped Jesse into the car. He briefly considered that if Elena did end up believing him, what help would she be against Daniel?

He sat down in the passenger side seat and sighed.

***

As Erin was about to remove her shirt and reveal the tits Daniel had fantasized about for so long his concentration was interrupted by the familiar chime of the front door bell. He cursed and forced Erin into place, frozen as though she were a statue. Her hands were gripped firmly on the bottom of her shirt and had only lifted it past her navel, revealing a delicate rose tattoo that circled her sexy button. Her eyes looked into empty space, motionless, as she stood there unable to move.

Daniel thundered the stairs, making sure to check the hallway clock as he went. It was now four in the afternoon, and his parents weren't due home for another three hours and he sure as hell wasn't expecting company. Everyone at the school was brainwashed as far he was concerned, and no one else knew what was going on. He thought for a moment maybe Jesse had come looking for him, but as he probed outside the front door with his mind, he could not feel his former friend's thoughts.

'Former friend,' he thought to himself and remember how Jesse had fought him in the gym.

Daniel made no effort to put any clothes on as he ran through the living room and to the front door. He squinted and looked through the peephole, expecting maybe the mail man at best or the police at worst. He had his fears that Jesse would contact the police, but after the pasting he had given him at the school, Daniel thought he might be a little wiser than that.

Daniel smiled. It was his neighbor Julia, looking as attractive and sexy as ever.

He opened the door enough to poke his head out and say, "Hello.".

"Hi Danny," Julia replied warmly, "Is your mom in?"

"No, I'm sorry," Daniel shook his head as his cock hardened behind the door.

Julia was a quiet and somewhat reserved housewife who lived four doors down in one of the larger houses on the block. She was married to a guy named Steve, an accountant if Daniel remembered correctly, and from what he could see they seemed happy together. Though, there were nights when he would go for his summer walks and he would hear vicious arguing from the second story of the blue, white-trimmed house. They had moved to the block ten years ago when he was eight. Even then, Daniel had been a little suspicious of their seemingly perfect household. And as he had gotten older, he had come to believe that all was really not as well as they projected.

Daniel let his eyes briefly fall over her body, taking in her voluptuous curves and committing them to memory. Her brunette hair was pulled back in a conservative bun, revealing her slender neck and freckled shoulders. He wondered what she looked like beneath the elegantly simple summer dress she wore. The yellow fabric stuck to her body and offered the outline of her bra and g-string underneath.

"Any idea when she'll be back?" she asked.

Daniel didn't hear her, and Julia immediately felt self-conscious. Still, in the back of her mind, she was just as curious as to why Daniel was hiding behind the door. She could see his bare shoulder sticking out from behind the door. As she looked past his shoulder, she saw the mirror over the fireplace in the living opposite them. In the tiny sliver of open space, she could see them reflected in the glass. Her heart jumped as she realized Daniel wasn't clothed. His ass was firm and round in the reflection, and she felt both ashamed and excited.

In fact, since Julia had first knocked on the door she noticed a sudden sexual excitement within her she could not explain.

"Daniel?"

"Hmm?" he muttered dreamily and looked up from her torso, his eyes bright and filled with an animal lust she used to see in the eyes of her husband.

"When will your mom be back?" she asked, suddenly feeling hot and uncomfortable. She realized her nipples were tingling, and she couldn't help but steal another look at the mirror in the living room.

Daniel noticed her quick glance, and allowed himself to read her mind. She was in fact thinking of having sex with him, of opening the door up and taking him right there. But like Erin, she was fighting her better judgment and talking herself out of the impulsive needs tearing at her.

"Mom and dad are both at work," Daniel smiled politely and opened the door a little bit more.

"Damn" she sighed, the disappointment in her voice obvious even to someone without psychic abilities, "I'll come back later, then."

"You know," Daniel massaged her mind gently, "You can wait here for them if you like."

Julia hesitated, a blush rising to her face. Daniel eased himself into her mind, her resistance being much, much lower than Erin's had been. He supposed that was because Erin had been his cousin, and she had much stronger opposition to fucking a relative than someone who wasn't. But Julia wasn't related, and what's more, her mind was already roaming free, disgusted and fed up with her husband. Daniel could almost taste her sexual excitement as he stimulated her.

"I can't," she smiled, her nipples protruding out like small spikes on her large breasts. She noticed them, but instead of crossing her arms like she normally would have, she let Daniel look. Julia couldn't believe she was being this bold.

"Sure you can," Daniel urged her and opened the door a little more, revealing his slender, muscular physique halfway. Julia looked down and saw his pubic area, still covered by the door mostly, but the patch of dark hair that grew at the base of his cock was partially visible and the smooth lines of his body beckoned her.

"You're naked," she whispered, with the same shock Erin had had said it earlier. But this time, there was no battle of morality inside. She simply felt herself growing impossibly aroused so fast that it made her head light. Julia brushed a way the thin film of sweat forming over her brow.

"Yes I am," Daniel agreed, "Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, I would," Julia said immediately.

Daniel back up, still keeping himself covered by the door and motioned for her to come inside. Her heart pounding like a jackhammer in her chest, Julia entered. Daniel closed the door and walked to the kitchen, holding Julia's hand gently. Julia only looked down his trim stomach and to the semi-erect cock hanging down over a thick set of balls. Dark hair framed the base of his impressive tool, and Julia suddenly wanted very much to touch him.

"You like sugar in your tea?" Daniel asked as he opened the fridge and took out the pitcher of sun tea.

"Yes please," Julia licked her full lips and then let her gaze fall back to his dick. She couldn't believe this was happening, it all seemed so surreal as she rubbed her legs together and realized her cunt was getting hot and wet. She took a deep breath and said, "You've grown so much since I last saw you."

Daniel shrugged, "I am eighteen you know. People sprout up."

"Yes they do," she nodded and smiled as Daniel handed her the tea. She took a long drink, her eyes never leaving his body.

Daniel stood in front of her calmly and coolly, as though there were nothing strange about his nudity in front of his married, older neighbor. She was only thirty-seven, though she looked as though she might be ten years younger. He gawked at her breasts again, marveling at the size and implied volume of the fleshy mounds as the yellow fabric of the sundress stretched tight across her bust line. Her nipples were unavoidable as he stared, indicators of her train of thought and what she really wanted.

"How's your husband?" Daniel asked and walked over to her and stood behind her.

"He's okay," she said quietly as Daniel began massaging her shoulders. Julia didn't stop him, even as he subtly worked his hands over the caps of her shoulders and let the yellow straps fall away to reveal bare skin.

"Yeah?" Daniel asked.

"He's away a lot now," she told him and closed her eyes as he rubbed her shoulder muscles, "He's never really home anymore."

"That's a shame," Daniel observed and kneaded her flesh gently, "I'd be home every night."

"You're so sweet," she smiled and sighed lustily as her crotch screamed for attention.

"Seriously, Julia," Daniel persisted and pulled the fabric of her dress down a little more to expose her back. It rolled down in the front to reveal the slopes of her milky breasts and the cups of her strapless white bra. He added, "You're a gorgeous, attractive woman. Who wouldn't want to come to you?"

Julia laughed nervously as his hands touched under her shoulder blades and began massaging, "Oh, I'm an old maid, Daniel."

"Old my ass," Daniel chuckled, "You're the hottest woman on the block."

Julia then heard herself say, "It does get lonely though, Daniel. I spend most of my nights alone..."

Daniel ran his fingers over the line of her spine and then began unhooking her bra. He felt no resistance from her as he finally unclasped the last hook and let the bra pull apart under the weight of her tits.

"That's a crime, Julia. Honest to God, your husband is a moron."

"Yes he is," she breathed deeply and suddenly saw images of his cock in front of her, looking tantalizing delicious and ready for her touch. She felt a hot hardness against her ass as she sat her tea down on the kitchen counter and opened her eyes.

"I wish I could help," Daniel whispered in her ear and began kissing down her neck, planting hot wet French kisses the whole way.

"I wish you could too," she whimpered as his hands slid around her sides and pulled the dress and bra down from her tits. She breathed faster as the cool conditioned air of the house blew against her naked breasts. Her nipples pointed out and away as his strong, large hands cupped her tits and squeezed. The soft flesh was silky and enticing, everything he had ever imagined them to be through all his years of curiosity.

"Oh God," she whispered huskily and leaned back against his chest, their flesh touching and conducting sensual electricity between them, "Oh Daniel."

"Yes, Julia?" Daniel smiled broadly as he nibbled on her ear lobe, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Fuck me," she breathed and turned around, her sultry eyes confirming what he already knew. She hadn't come over her with intention of fucking her best friend's son, but now she wanted nothing else. "Fuck me now."

Daniel pulled her to him and kissed her softly, their mouths parting open slowly while their tongues intertwined in a sensual slide. His hands ran all over her - face, back, breasts, legs. Julia immediately sought out his tense ass and squeezed hard. His hands slid the yellow sundress off her hips and let it fall to the floor in a heap. Julia kicked her sandals off along with the dress and pressed herself against him, her tongue urgently probing his mouth as she massaged his ass. Daniel ran his hand down her stomach and below to the small patch of cloth that covered her pussy. He slid his fingers beneath her g-string and began to rub her already hard clitoris. She moaned into his mouth as she sucked on his tongue.

"I want that cock," she purred into his ear and grasped his rock hard penis. She pinched the head of his shaft lightly between her thumb and forefinger, making Daniel jump a little. It was so hot and hard in her hand as she squeezed it gently and began to rub it. She could feel pre-cum on oozing from the small eye at the tip of his head. Julia pushed him against the counter and knelt down in front of him. Daniel smiled, thinking of how rare it was to get two blowjobs from two different women in one day. Of course, he had gotten head from three women Sunday night, and then gotten head again yesterday...

'Life is good,' he thought triumphantly to himself.

She took it into her mouth and slowly began to suck passionately. She brought her hand around to his ass and squeezed his shaft at the base with the other. She bobbed her head on it back and forth and back and forth on him like well-oiled machine. Daniel gasped as she sucked hard and deep throated him, sucking his eight inches all the way down her throat.

"Fuck," he moaned as she sucked him hard.

Julia worked her magic on her neighbor's son in a way her husband had never imagined she was capable of. Julia didn't even know she was capable of this as she expertly sucked him off, the motions and technique just coming to her through some strange osmosis. She kneaded his sack gently and slurped on his shaft as Daniel second orgasm for the day began to swell up inside him.

"You're going to make me cum," he growled and ran his hands through her hair, causing the bun to fall out and letting her hair cascade down around her shoulders.

'Good,' he heard her think as she bobbed her head faster. The orgasm took him by surprise and exploded in her throat. Daniel shook violently and groaned as his cock stiffened and blew his load. Julie drank his cum and then released his cock from her mouth. He looked down and saw her pull away, a thick rope of semen hanging from her lower lip to his tip. She flicked her tongue out and slurped it up as she rubbed his shaft. She milked him dry to the last drop as his cum was squeezed out by Julia's clenched fist. She ran her tongue along his shaft from end to the other, licking him clean and teasing him even more.

"My turn now." she smiled.

"Yes it is," Daniel smiled wickedly and cocked his brow.

"What was that look?" Julia giggled, her tits jiggling in the soft light of the kitchen.

"Erin!" Daniel called, "Come on down."

***

Jesse looked at his watch. The simple LED readout said it was only four-forty five, but it felt much later to him. His vision had finally cleared and he could see straight again. Elena had stopped on the way out of town at the 7-11 and grabbed some sodas, plastic bags and ice for them to use. Jesse wondered how he was going to even start explaining the bizarre circumstances of his life right now, let alone convince her that he wasn't crazy. He felt sick at the idea of involving Elena in this mess, but he also knew that beyond the chance she might write him off entirely, he might be endangering her life by telling her. But someone had to know. Daniel wasn't exactly playing by the rules anymore. Tina's broken nose and the beating he doled out to him earlier was proof of that.

"Things ain't been cool since Sunday," Jesse grunted to himself.

"What?" Elena asked as she navigated her rusty blue Volkswagen Beetle down the dusty side road that led to Boones Ranch. The ranch wasn't really anything more than a pile of broken wood and over grown grass around a pond now, but in it's heyday around the nineteen fifties, it had been a popular vacation resort. Golden brown tall grass waved in the summer breeze as dust kicked up in a plume behind the small car.

"I said we fucked up, Elena."

"Us?"

"No, me and Daniel."

"I don't understand," she shook her head as the entrance to the ranch grew larger in the windshield.

Jesse took a deep breath, and then spoke, "You ever have something happen to you that you couldn't explain?"

Elena thought for a moment, "Sure, I guess."

"You ever been given a gift from a total stranger that's a lot of fun but so fucking dangerous that if you turn your back on it, it'll bite you in the ass?"

"What are you talking about? Like a dog?"

"No," Jesse smiled as he took some ice from the 44 ounce cup between his legs and put a handful of it in one of the plastic bags, "No, not like a dog."

Elena pulled up to the remains of the Boones Ranch Guest house and parked the car in the shade of a huge oak tree. They got out and took a moment to smell the fresh air. The busy and constant buzzing of summer insects and frogs near the pond permeated the soundscape of the open field. The afternoon sunlight was brilliant against the gold grass, and Jesse wished for a moment he hadn't made some of the choice he had made in the last few days. The simplicity of nature made him realize the complexity of his life with a sorrowful irony.

Jesse leaned against the thick trunk of the ancient oak tree and pressed the makeshift icepack against his left shoulder. He said, "I should have just said no."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Elena shook her head, her dark eyes never leaving his.

"Okay," Jesse sighed and nodded, "Here it goes. Sunday afternoon, Daniel and I drove up to Derridge to goof off for the day. We met this funky old lady named Madame Helena, and we paid her to read our futures and fortunes, you know? Bull shit like that. Anyway, we thought she was full of shit until she started telling us things about ourselves that she couldn't have known."

"Like what?" Elena frowned and sat back against the hood of the bug, sipping her soda.

"She knew that you gave Dan head the night before," Jesse said.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers