The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her showing her body off like a whore, that outfit doesn't even look that good on her, I could rock that way better," thought Jill to herself as she continued to seethe.

Suddenly without even quite realizing she was going to do it until she did Jill left the barbecue and worked her way back to her apartment a short distance away as Steve failed to notice her moving as he was caught up in a conversation about zoning laws with one of their lawyer neighbors. Inside the apartment, she rifled through the back of her closet until she found what she was looking for, she had bought this dress for a cruise her and Steve had been going to take the year before but then chickened out and didn't wear it. The outfit was by far the most revealing thing she had ever owned, a thigh length black party dress with a plunging neckline that showed off her considerable assets. She bit her lip in a moment of indecision, but the sounds of the party still cranking outside and especially the sound of Wendy's high-pitched laugh decided things for her, she quickly slipped out of her conservative cotton summer dress that covered pretty much everything and pulled on her new outfit. She stopped to look at herself in the bathroom mirror adding some sweet cherry red lipstick to her full lips and fixing her hair before she headed back outside, drawing a deep breath and trying to hide her nervousness as she walked back toward the tables.

"So Steve that's where I see the city coming down on the new ordinances for...holy moly!" said Ron Carver, the complexes only resident lawyer. Steve turned around to see what had caused his friend to lose his power of speech and found his voice wouldn't work with the vision coming up the sidewalk toward him. He had never seen Jill look like she did now in all the years they had been together. She had changed her outfit into one that looked like she was about to explode out of it at any second, her large breasts threatening to erupt from the top as she moved up the walkway in a pair of high heels. She had changed her makeup as well and her lips shown like fire as she came forward.

"Jill?" said Steve unable to articulate a full question.

"Um...hey, I just thought my outfit wasn't really...um...appropriate for a party, so I changed," said Jill.

"I'll say you did," said Ron his voice still betraying his shock at seeing prim and proper Jill dressed like a streetwalker.

If Jill was trying to create a stir for a particular individual through her efforts, it paid off a second later when a booming voice entered the conversation, and Quin arrived sidling up next to Jill with Wendy in tow behind him a definite look of jealous disgust on her face.

"Wow! Jill, not hiding that light tonight are we!" said Quin in a very admiring tone.

Jill blushed hard as Quin looked her up and down, quietly happy that he was noticing her and definitely delighted that his attention was off that slut Wendy Carmichael.

"This old thing? Just had it lying around," said Jill innocently as Wendy shot daggers at her with her eyes.

"It suits you, your smoking in that dress for sure," said Quin.

"Don't you have some food to burn Quin," said Steve acidly, not comfortable at all that his girlfriend had seen fit to doll herself up or that Quin was falling all over himself around her.

"Now Steve, I have the barbecue well in hand, but maybe you could help me serve," said Quin in a tone that contained a hint of menace.

The two men broke away from the group and moved back toward the grill as Steve picked up a platter for Quin to stack the burgers and hotdogs on, Quin started to shift the meat from the fire.

"I don't appreciate you leering at my fiancé," said Steve under his breath.

"Did you two get engaged I didn't see a ring," commented Quin.

"Well, I haven't officially asked her yet but I will soon and she is going to say yes so...back off!" said Steve with some heat but almost immediately regretted it as a dark look crossed Quin's ordinarily charming features.

"You threatening me Stubs? That would be a very unwise move on your part," growled Quin softly.

Steve backed a step up as Quin rose to his full height, towering over the smaller man.

"If she is yours you have nothing to worry about, but I don't see a ring on her finger yet and where I'm from that makes her fair game my friend," said Quin in the same harsh tone.

Steve backed up another step, embarrassed and cowed by the larger man as he finally turned to take the platter back to one of the waiting tables, deep down he knew there was no point in picking a fight with Quin he couldn't possibly win. Besides, he had nothing to worry about anyway, he knew Jill loved him, and she would never stray.

THE FOLLOWING DAY -

Jill lay aside her textbook and stretched like a cat waking from a long nap as the afternoon sun cast shadows through the blinds, Steve had left that morning for his interview, and she was taking advantage of the quiet around the apartment to finish boning up for her upcoming exam. She winced in pain as she lowered her arms, she had slept the night awkwardly before and had a sharp kink in her upper back she hadn't been able to shake ever since. It was uncomfortable, and she was thinking about taking a hot bath to try to loosen the sore muscle when a knock at the door brought her up short of the bathroom.

Reaching for the doorknob, she found the sun blocked by the hulking shape of her neighbor as he looked down at her, a glass-mixing bowl held under one arm.

"This is going to sound like the biggest cliché ever neighbor but, can I borrow a cup of sugar?" asked Quin.

Jill smiled, "You bake?"

"Another of my many talents, my Mother, worried I would never find a woman who could put up with my dizzying array of shit, so she taught me to cook for myself," said Quin as he ducked to enter the apartment Jill stepping back out of the way. Jill led the way to the kitchen and stood on her tiptoes to reach the bag of sugar she kept in the top of the cabinet her face betraying a flash of pain as she lowered the bag to the counter.

"You alright?" asked Quin with concern.

"Oh, I'm fine, just knotted a muscle in my sleep, my backs a bit sore," explained Jill.

"Well I may have just the thing for that, among the many talents I mentioned I am also a licensed massage therapist," said Quin with a smile.

"Um...that's ok, I'm sure if I just take a hot bath everything will be fine," said Jill though she couldn't help but be a little intrigued at the idea of Quin rubbing his hands all over her body.

"Nonsense, a hot bath is a shotgun method to solving this problem, trust a professional you need a direct approach," said Quin.

"Well, I don't know," said Jill wavering.

"It won't take long, give me thirty minutes, and I will give you a pain-free back, guaranteed," prompted Quin.

Jill pursed her lips in thought but finally felt herself caving as she spoke, "Ah...O.K....I guess it wouldn't hurt."

How do we do this?" she added.

"Just come with me," beckoned Quin and Jill followed him back to his apartment, as it turned out Quin had a portable massage table which he mentioned that he took with him whenever he did a gig for a private client, he quickly had it set up in the middle of the living area.

"Now I need you to step into the restroom and undress as far as you are comfortable, your welcome to leave on your underwear if that makes you feel better, there is a sheet on the counter just wrap that around you, and I will be ready when you get back," advised Quin.

Jill stepped into the small restroom and stared at herself in the mirror not quite believing that she was about to do this but somehow not able to stop herself either as she removed her t-shirt and shorts. Then with a small moment of panic, her bra as well letting her large round breasts swing free as she wrapped the sheet from the counter around herself. She returned to the room to find that Quin had lowered the lights and had soft music playing in the background; the table was waiting for her as Quin rubbed oil onto his hands and gestured for her to lay flat. With her heart starting to race in her chest Jill carefully pulled herself up onto the table and placed her head into the round open hole that left her staring at the carpet as she felt Quin's presence moving closer to her. A second later, she gave a small jump as she felt Quin's strong hands touching her bare shoulders.

"Easy kid, we are going to start slow, just relax I'm not going to do anything to hurt you," said Quin in a whisper.

As she lay quiet Quin began his work, she had to admit after a few minutes that for such a big man he had a very gentle touch as he worked his way from her shoulders out to the tips of her fingers. Then he started back eventually ending up on her shoulders again slowly kneading the muscles of her sore back. The tightness in her back started to give way as she sighed with relief, the pain slipping from her like a loosened robe as Quin's fingers worked their way down her spine, as he drew closer to her tight buttocks she started to feel a slow tingle. Her breath began to come faster as Quin's hands strayed ever closer to her rear end, his hands were now at the small of her back drawing slow circles as he rubbed near the base of her spine. For a moment, she thought he meant to go even lower, and a small part of her wished he would run his hands across the tight cheeks of her ass. Then he was on his way back up, and she sighed quietly to herself wondering where such a naughty thought had come from, she shouldn't want him to touch her like that, so close to a place only Steve should be.

"All done with the back, you know if you want while I have you here I could massage the front as well, your body will thank you later," advised Quin with a soft chuckle.

"I guess so since I'm already here," said Jill not wanting the moment to end, carefully she rolled over making sure to keep the sheet tight to her chest as Quin started to work at her shoulders and down her arms. She could feel his breath against her skin as he leaned over to rub her just under her shoulders.

"Your muscles are very tight Jill, you need to learn to relax, just let yourself go, you're in good hands," whispered Quin.

Jill tried to take Quin's advice as he moved down to her feet and started to rub the soles pressing his thumbs into them and causing her to groan slightly at the tingling feeling of pleasure rising through her legs. His hands moved upward slowly, her calves and then her thighs as he worked ever closer to that private place between her legs. Jill found her heart picking up speed, to her shame she started to become more and more aroused as his fingers crept upward, nearer and nearer, her pussy beginning to dampen, fluid coating the swelling lips of her rapidly heating love tunnel. His hands arrived at her hips, sliding just by her warm, wet playground and Jill felt a sharp feeling of disappointment as he passed by, he worked at the junction between her hip and thigh, his hands just under the edges of the sheet. Then an unexpected accident, as he moved his hands back the sheet caught against his fingers and pulled down letting the tops of her breast show, slipping down just above her nipples. Quin stopped for a moment, and through her closed eyes, she imagined that he must be looking at her chest, at her nearly revealed breasts and the thought excited her even more as her nipples grew rock hard. As he started up again working his way toward her feet, Jill did something she never in a million years had ever imagined herself doing as she pushed the sheet down further with her fingertips letting it slide entirely off her breasts leaving them exposed to the air as Quin worked the soles of her feet. She opened her eyes just enough to see his large well-muscled form hunched over at the bottom of the table, it was apparent he had not noticed yet the state she was in up top, and she closed her eyes and waited to see what would happen.

"Oh My God, this is so wrong, but...God, I want him to touch me, please...touch my breasts Quin," thought Jill to herself as she lay quietly desperate on the table.

She felt Quin stop working on her feet and then, a second later, his sharp intake of breath as he noticed her semi-nakedness for the first time.

"Um...we seem to have lost something up top, hope you're not cold," said Quin quietly.

"No," breathed Jill her voice shaking, "I'm not cold, but...I hope you're not...finished."

There was silence for the space of a good ten seconds, Jill felt her heart falling towards her stomach, fear gripping her at the thought that perhaps she had misread this whole thing, maybe Quin didn't like her after all, and she was making a fool of herself. Jill thought that right up until she felt a pair of strong hands wrapping around her large, massive love mounds squeezing the silky soft flesh and a second later a warmth spread through her as Quin's tongue gently slid across the bumpy pink flesh of her aureola making it tighten and darken as blood poured into it.

"Ah God..." moaned Jill softly as Quin's mouth found her swollen nipple and pulled it into his mouth sucking at the thick flesh and then biting gently on it, his head moved from one breast to the other, licking and sucking at her nips as her pussy grew wetter by the second. Finally, he stopped, and she opened her eyes to find him looking down at her their faces just inches apart, his hands resting just below her breasts.

"You are so beautiful Jill," whispered Quin.

His face hovered there, tantalizingly close, in her heart, Jill battled with herself, a part of her wanted this to happen, had wanted it since the first time she had seen Quin standing on her porch just days earlier, but she knew it was so wrong, to want this, to want him. As her conscience ached, she felt Quin's hand moving down across her stomach under the sheet, down toward that private place, sliding under the elastic band of her panties, touching the top of her curly pubic hairs as it moved closer. Jill felt an ache of a different kind between her legs as his fingertips came to rest just above the throbbing lips of her pussy, her heart was pounding, she could hardly think straight as he ran his fingers through the hairs of her Venus mound.

"Do you want me to stop," asked Quin.

"I...God...I shouldn't want this...so wrong...but...Oh God...touch me Quin...touch my pussy...please..." gasped Jill.

She let out a low moan as Quin did as she asked and ran his fingers down across probably the wettest pussy he had ever felt, Jill's cunt was like a river with fluid pouring fourth and down the inside of her thighs. He slid first one and then two fingers into her slick vagina, pressing the soft pink flesh aside as he worked them in and out of her, Jill's back arched up off the table as Quin breached her womanhood.

"AH FUCK YES! Ah Quin...touching me...inside me...oh God it feels so good...my pussy was aching so badly...ah FUCK!" cried Jill.

Jill spread her legs further apart, giving herself to Quin's touch as he slid his hand further back and up to rub at the soft hood of her vagina, pressing against her stiff clit making her groan louder as she felt her inhibitions crashing down around her. He was leaning down closer to her again, and she knew what was coming as his lips just brushed across hers. For a second she flinched away from this betrayal, to give her sweet kiss to another man, to feel his lips so intimately pressed to hers somehow that seemed even more wrong than what he was doing to her now, with his fingers inside her. Quin seemed to sense her reluctance and played on it, teasing her mouth by just brushing his firm lips across her full ones, not quite making full contact, not quite kissing her. Jill found herself chasing his mouth with hers trying to force her lips to his, now desperate for the forbidden kiss that seemed so close. Then, at last, he stayed still, and her mouth closed hot over Quin's, their lips pressed tight together as Jill instinctively threw her arms around his neck and rammed her tongue hard into his mouth seeking his, joining their bodies in a hot French kiss as she moaned in the back of her throat. Quin quickly proved to be an excellent kisser, meeting her tongue with his own and gently rubbing it across hers but taking charge of the kiss, sucking her tongue into his mouth then slamming his back into hers. He stopped to run his tongue across her soft full lips, pausing, then sucking her lower lip into his mouth and nibbling gently on it. The hot kissing coupled with his fingers working her clit was driving Jill to levels of pleasure she had never felt before, Steve had never made her feel like this, craving sex, wanting it so bad she almost wanted to cry the need was so profound.

Jill pushed up from the table her mouth still plastered to Quin's as her hands found the bottom of his shirt, and she ripped it off over his head, pausing the kiss for only a moment before their tongues found each other's again, her hands went instantly to his belt as she worked feverishly to unbuckle his pants. At last, she had the belt loose, his pants unbuttoned as gravity took over and they slipped to the floor leaving Quin in nothing but a tight pair of black underwear, his cock bulge visible. Jill started to kiss her way down his chest, running her tongue across his flesh feeling the rock hard muscle beneath, enjoying his taunt firm abs as she slid off the table and on to her knees still running her tongue downward as her hands hooked the corners of his underwear pulling them down.

Jill froze for a moment as Quin's heavy love gun swung toward her face, it was everything she had imagined, the thick shaft at least every one of the nine inches he claimed, the fat purple head so large she feared to try to get it passed her lips. She wanted it so bad she could hardly articulate the feeling as she moved her head forward and her tongue lashed out to run across the soft yet firm flesh. Slowly she licked her way toward his fat hairy ball sack running her tongue up and down trying to get him as slick as possible to ease his passage down her throat and finally, with Quin groaning softly at the feel of her tongue all over his love pole, she pressed her lips to his cock head. It was even more of a challenge then she had anticipated but slowly she made headway, and the fat heard slipped past her lips and across the rough surface of the roof of her mouth moving toward the back of her throat as she fought not to gag. As her saliva continued to lubricate his thick cock she started to run it in and out, sliding her mouth up and down the biggest prick, she had ever touched, and Quin seemed to be enjoying her every effort as he slid his hands into her hair and moaned louder and louder.

"Ah Yes, Jill. Damn baby your mouth feels so good, yeah suck my cock, Jill...AHH FUCK YES!...GOD I WANTED THIS FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU!...ah FUCK!" groaned Quin as Jill kept up her hot blow job, sucking every magnificent inch of Quin's long fuck gun.

Her hand slid up his shaft ahead of her mouth, jerking the thick veiny flesh while she used her other hand to squeeze his heavy balls softly, so much bigger than Steve's there was no comparing the two. Her pussy felt as if it was on fire, so hot and wet, she had never wanted to fuck so bad in her whole life, and she started to beg for it as she paused between deep head bobs.

"Mmmm...God Quin...You're so big! Never tasted a cock like this! Please...Give it to me...MmmmMMM...Fuck me, Quin...Know you want me...Want to be inside me...My pussy is so ready for you!" begged Jill.

With a loud, almost animal-like noise Quin pulled his massive cock from Jill's lips and lifted her to her feet and into his arms carrying her toward the bedroom. He laid her with surprising gentleness on the bed but what happened next was anything but as he took her roughly and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. Jill let out an explosion of breath as he entered, her pussy stretching more than it ever had as the thick head punched into her slick flesh, the shaft moving deep into her filling her completely.