The Good Girl

Story Info
A devout girl finds herself tempted by a forbidden desire.
17.1k words
4.09
83.8k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight fell through the apartment window lighting the kitchen and casting warm shadows around the room. In the kitchen doorway Steve, the young owner of that very same apartment stood sipping his first cup of coffee of the day and admiring the very shapely backside of his girlfriend as she worked diligently at washing the breakfast dishes. His eyes moved across her body as the sound of dishes clinking together reached his ears, from the back her dark brunette hair fell in gentle waves across her shoulders. The hair was bouncing slightly to the movements of her head in time to the sounds of music coming from the clock radio on the counter. In the glass of the kitchen window, he could see her features reflected, her bright blue eyes danced with mirth as she sang along, her rich, full lips highlighted with a light shade of pink lipstick pulled back in a smile. Her high cheekbones and flawless fair skin gave her a beauty that most women envied though her chest wasn't far behind. Though the modest cotton dress she wore did little to reflect it, her large, round breasts swelled under the fabric stretching it outward.

Steve sat the cup down on the counter as he slipped up behind his girlfriend of three years, kissing her softly on her cheek as he slid his arms around her waist.

"Has anyone ever told you how amazingly beautiful you look," he whispered in her ear.

The woman of his dreams pivoted neatly around in his arms sliding hers up around his neck as she beamed back at him, "Oh I hear it from time to time, but it only matters coming from you."

Steve grinned back as he leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on his girlfriend's lips, even after some years and many good kisses he still marveled at how soft her lips were as they caressed his own.

"I love you, Jill," said Steve as he broke the kiss.

"I love you too babe, hey shouldn't you be getting to work?" said Jill with a glance at the clock.

"Hmm, yeah I should, but it's tough to walk away from all this," he said looking downward at her cotton-clad body.

"Easy Tiger, plenty of time for that later, you have to go out and earn lots of money to keep me in the manner to which I have become accustomed," said Jill with a laugh.

"Yeah, would that be living in a thin-walled box and eating Pop Tarts," said Steve with just a hint of bitterness.

His career wasn't exactly taking off the way he had hoped, since graduation the year before he had been able to find only part-time work in his chosen field, architects seemed to be a dime a dozen in this town.

"Don't be so hard on yourself sweetie, your talented and your break is bound to come," said Jill her smile never wavering, Steve wished he felt so confident.

"I hope so, but you're right I do need to get to work," replied Steve as he moved across the kitchen to retrieve his suit coat from the back of a creaky wooden chair. As he pulled his jacket on glancing back at Jill, he wondered for the millionth time how he ever landed a catch like her. He certainly didn't impress her with his masculine good-looks, not that Steve was an unattractive fellow, but he wasn't exactly a model either, just a shade over five-foot-nine with close-cropped blonde hair that framed a rather ordinary face with green eyes and a nose slightly too big for his features. He was sometimes compared to a young Owen Wilson.

"Minus the star power and charm," he thought to himself.

Steve picked up his briefcase and headed for the front door, pulling his car keys from his pocket as he opened it he glanced up and was greeted by the sight of one of the apartment agents, Wendy, coming toward the unit adjacent to his. That one had been empty since the kindly old woman that had lived there before passed away the previous month. He froze, not upon seeing Wendy but rather whom she was escorting, he felt his chest tighten, and his palms begin to sweat as some very unpleasant old memories flickered through his head. Walking next to her was a nightmare from out of his past, Quinton Beckett, all-star quarterback and all around jerk who had made Steve's life in high school a painful experience on a daily basis. As they drew closer Quinton glanced in his direction, a huge grin splitting his handsome features and to Steve's disgust, he found himself face to face with his old rival.

"Holy shit, Stubs! What are the odds man! What has it been like four years since I saw you last?" said Quinton in his booming voice, one set at a volume designed to make everyone in earshot turn and take notice.

Steve winced at the mention of his old high school nickname that had been bestowed on him by Quinton himself so many years earlier and was a play on the height difference between the two of them. He had hoped never to see Quinton again after enduring four years of abuse at his hands at Lancaster High, but the pride of the Lancaster Lions stood before him reaching out to shake his hand, and Steve's manners were too well ingrained not to accept the offer. He tried his best not to show any reaction as his small hand vanished into Quinton's over-sized mitt.

"Hey, Quinton, yeah it has been a long time," replied Steve.

"You know this has to be fate, I was just telling Wendy here that I was in need of some new digs closer to the center of town and not only do I find an apartment but it's right next door to my old high school pal!" said Quinton.

Steve couldn't imagine how Quinton could characterize their relationship as "pals" and he also couldn't imagine a worse neighbor than this blowhard who had enjoyed shoving him into lockers back in school.

"Well, well, well...and who is this Steve?" asked Quinton as his eyes widened looking past Steve and into the apartment beyond.

Jill had heard the sounds of a loud voice from outside and had come from the kitchen to investigate. She stepped into the light from the doorway, and her eyes fell on what appeared to be a giant standing over her boyfriend. As his head swiveled towards her, she could feel the piercing glare of his dark green eyes taking her in. His face lit up as he stepped past Steve and she felt the immense strength in his grip as he took her hand. She smiled politely looking into his arguably very handsome face, rugged features with a hint of five o'clock shadow, raven black hair swept back off his forehead and firm lips.

"Hello, I'm Steve's girlfriend, Jill," she said quietly.

"Girlfriend huh, geez Stubs you've sure moved up since high school, I'm Quinton Beckett III, pretentious as hell right? Blame my Dad. Everyone calls me Quin," said Quin with a chuckle.

Quin held Jill's hand for perhaps a second or two longer than was necessary as he seemed to survey her from top to bottom, it wasn't the first time that a man had checked her out, but she had never grown entirely comfortable with it. She had been something of a late bloomer, her parents had been very religious, and she had not been allowed to date in high school. Taught to dress conservatively by her devout mother she hadn't been used to the attention of boys when she got to college. Jill had met Steve her freshman year, they had the same math class together and when she struggled early on Steve had offered to tutor her. It had taken her some time to warm up, but eventually, they had started dating. Steve had been her first, and only and she took particular pride in not being one of those girls who slept around. Still, she had to admit there was a certain magnetism to Quin's gaze and she felt a little ripple of nervousness pass through her as he continued to stare.

"Wow! Steve old boy you are a lucky man, you are a lovely lady if I may say so," remarked Quin.

"Thanks, Quin, you can let go of her anytime now," said Steve in an annoyed tone.

"Sorry," said Quin dropping Jill's hand with a hint of regret.

"Um...perhaps we should take a look at the apartment, Mr. Beckett," said Wendy, tapping an impatient foot behind him. When Quin turned toward her, the little blonde agent seemed to melt as he smiled. She returned the smile her cheeks dimpling in her face, barely five feet tall with small, upthrust breasts her head came hardly to the level of Quin's chest.

"I mean, no real hurry but I do have other clients to see today," finished Wendy meekly.

"That's o.k. Wendy, lead on," he said in a softer tone before turning back to Jill and Steve.

"We have got to get together and hang out you two, I'm sure this unit is going to be fine and like I said it must be fate!" said Quin before heading into the apartment next door, shutting the door behind as he followed Wendy inside.

"What an ass," said Steve now that Quin was out of earshot.

"I'm guessing he was not a friend of yours," said Jill.

"Not hardly, we went to high school together but never really got along, never thought I would lay eyes on him again," said Steve.

"Well, maybe he won't like the apartment," offered Jill.

"I'm not nearly that lucky," said Steve with a sigh as he turned and headed down the walkway to the parking lot.

Jill returned inside closing the door behind her. She wanted to get some cleaning done on the apartment before she settled in to study. She was working on her graduate degree in psychology, and she had a test coming up in a few weeks. She worked her way through the living room picking up and straightening before she entered the bedroom to strip the bed and wash the sheets and pillowcases. As she began, she could hear a pair of voices in conversation, as if they were right in the room with her and she stopped listening with a puzzled expression.

"I don't know Mr. Beckett, someone from the office could come in, I would be in so much trouble," came Wendy's voice.

"Quin, Wendy, call me Quin, and don't worry about that, I'm sure we have some time," answered Quin's voice.

Jill had known the walls were very thin in these old apartments, old lady Potasky's Corgi had often sounded like it was barking in the bed right with her and Steve at night, but she had never noticed how you could hear folks next door. The old woman never had visitors.

"Oh, Jesus Quin!" Wendy's voice came through the wall again and a second later, "Oh yes, they're very sensitive, love the way you suck them!"

Jill's hand flew to her mouth as she realized that she was hearing the sounds of Wendy and Quin apparently about to go at it. She knew it was wrong to be eavesdropping, but oddly she couldn't help herself as she moved closer to the bedroom wall.

"Oh fuck yes! Right there...God! Quin, your tongue feels so good inside me...FUCK!" shouted Wendy.

Jill smiled and shook her head trying to keep from laughing aloud as the sounds of Wendy's growing arousal made their way through the walls. Her groans became more insistent as Quin performed cunnilingus on her private parts. The minutes ticked by and Wendy's moans grew even louder before she finally started to beg for release.

"Ah GOD QUIN!...I'm so fucking ready for you...so wet...please fuck me...FUCK ME NOW!" begged Wendy.

A brief delay followed and then, "Oh! God, Quin, you are fucking huge, Jesus! What is that like eight inches?" said Wendy.

"Nine and change, darling," came Quin's calm voice.

Jill's eyes widened at the thought, Steve's penis was barely five, well more likely four and a half, she couldn't imagine a man with a cock that long. How would you even get something like that inside you? From the other apartment, she heard Wendy begin to gasp and groan as Quin tried to work his massive cock into her tiny blonde pussy.

"FUCK QUIN!...GOD YOUR SO...FUCKING...HUGE!...GOD BABY!...DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT ALL!...SHIT!" cried Wendy.

Jill started to feel the room seeming to warm up as she listened to the sounds of Quin and Wendy engaged in hot sex just on the other side of the wall. She had never heard anything like it before, and to her consternation, it was turning her on. Looking around as if someone might be watching her Jill slowly reached up and untied the strings holding her cotton dress onto her body. The top half fell forward, and her large, round, breasts slipped free. They were about the size of cantaloupes with wide dark pink aureoles and thick nipples as big around as nickels sticking a good half-inch off her chest. Jill took her right tit in her hand and started to rub her nipple as the sound of hot lovemaking continued to filter over.

"Um...there we go, Wendy, shit your nice and tight, fuck yeah!" groaned Quin.

"Shit Quin...yes it's in...ah God give it all to me every inch!" moaned Wendy.

Jill could feel her pussy growing damp as she played with her turgid nipple, licking her fingertips and rolling them all over her bumpy aureola. A part of her felt guilty for doing this, but she seemed possessed by an urge she could not fight as she slid her free hand between her legs and pushed her silk panties aside. Beneath the thin cloth, the thick hair of her vagina was slick with moisture as she slid a finger down the dark pink lips of her pussy. Then with slow, deliberate motions, she started to rub her pussy just above the hood letting her fingers drop down toward the opening. Her breath began to come in quiet gasps as she listened to the sounds coming from next door and tried to imagine what Wendy was feeling right then, what it would feel like to have a massive cock like that pressing into you.

"FUCK QUIN! GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! Ah, Jesus...fucking me so good...AHHH GOD YES!" screamed Wendy.

Her hand started to move faster seeming of its own accord as the sounds coming from Wendy became louder, more frantic. In her head Jill found herself picturing Quin's athletic, muscular body on top of hers, his piercing green eyes looking into her own as he drove his hips forward again and again. She started to gasp harder as she slid her fingers in and out of her now soaking vagina, alternating the rubbing with penetration. Her fingers pinched her nipple hard, rough, harder than Steve ever would have done. Sometimes she longed for him to be rough with her but he was a gentle soul and could not bring himself to push too close to the edge. Jill's head fell back against the bed as she lay backward spreading her legs wider, getting an extra finger into her hairy cunt as she rubbed herself harder.

"AH...AHHH GOD...I'M GETTING SO CLOSE...AH FUCK QUIN!...YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" yelled Wendy.

Her back arched off the bed as her hand worked faster and faster between her legs. Jill felt so dirty, but she couldn't stop, her orgasm was right there, so close she could taste it, and she felt somehow connected to the two rutting bodies on the other side of the wall.

"Quin...QUIN! GOD, I...CAN'T...TAKE...ANYMORE! SHIT QUIN I'M CUUUUMMMMMINGGG!" screamed Wendy.

"AHHH FUCK YEAH! You want my cum baby...here it is!" yelled Quin.

"GIVE IT TO ME ALL OVER MY TITS BABY!" cried Wendy.

Jill could almost picture it like she was in the same room, Quin leaning back, his massive pole in his hands, stroking the rock hard flesh. The hole is spreading open his cock jerking as hot, long ropes of sticky cum erupt from it shooting outward to crash down onto Wendy's tiny breasts covering them in warm jizz. The thought was too much, her whole body seemed to surge, and with a cry, she was barely able to stifle she felt herself go. Her pussy spasmed on her fingers as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her, the orgasm claiming her sanity.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkk!" moaned Jill as quietly as she was able, at least some part of her scared that Wendy and Quin could hear her.

She lay on the bed for some time after, until she was sure that all had gone quiet next door. Then she moved to the bathroom to wash, staring into the mirror her blue eyes still held a glint of wildness.

"God what the hell's wrong with me, I've never done that before, masturbating to my neighbors...I should be ashamed," thought Jill as she reached for a towel to dry her hands. She returned to her cleaning and tried to push the thought of Quin and his well-muscled physique from her head. The afternoon rolled on as Jill sat down to study but an hour in a knock came at the door, and she rose to answer.

"Hey there gorgeous, hope I'm not bothering you," said Quin as Jill opened the door.

"Um...no...I was just, ah studying," she said flustered at the sight of the man whose sexual escapades she had just been listening to earlier.

"Wow beauty and brains, Steve has raised the bar for himself," said Quin.

Jill felt herself blush as Quin smiled down at her, she couldn't put her finger on it, but something about him made her feel like a giddy school girl on her first date. She took a breath trying to calm her racing heart, remembering that she had a boyfriend that she loved very much.

"Was there something I could do for you, umm Quin?" asked Jill.

"Well as it turns out, I loved the place next door, and I put down the deposits, so that makes us neighbors. I just wanted to let you know I would be moving in over the next couple of days so if I get too noisy, well you just let me know o.k," said Quin.

At the mention of noise from next door, Jill felt pulled back to hours before, her body convulsing in orgasm as the sounds of Quin ejaculating all over Wendy's sweet tits filled the room.

"You o.k. Jill?" asked Quin and she realized she had been staring into space lost in a daze.

"What? Oh...yes fine, well welcome to the neighborhood Quin," said Jill.

"Yeah, I look forward to seeing more of you...and Steve of course," said Quin as he turned to leave.

Jill shut the door, throwing the deadbolt and laying her back to it, looking down she realized her hands were trembling slightly and she squeezed them to stop the shaking. In all the years she and Steve had been together she had never reacted this way to another man. Here she was feeling a warm wave of desire pass over her at the sight of Quin standing in her entryway.

"Jesus Jill, pull yourself together, it's just a little crush, this is grade school stuff," she admonished herself, but grade school crushes didn't give you orgasms, and this was something new to her.

LATER THAT EVENING -

Steve arrived home a bit late. He had gone out after work to peddle his resume around some of the more prominent architectural firms in town. The reception he received was lukewarm at best, and it had left him discouraged and irritable as he unlocked the front door to his apartment.

"Hey Jill, I'm home, sorry I'm late," said Steve as he could make out the smell of something roasted coming from the kitchen. He walked in to find dinner dishes laid out on the table but no sign of the food.

"Must be in the oven," he thought as he walked across the tiled floor.

"Hey stranger, you know you can have what's in the oven, or maybe you might want to start with this course over here," came Jill's voice from behind him.

Steve turned and felt his voice freeze in his throat, Jill rarely showed off her body, but tonight she was standing in the kitchen doorway wearing nothing but a smile. Her breasts were already showing signs of arousal, her nipples darkening and turning hard as he watched. Jill walked toward him. He thought he could smell the tangy odor of wet pussy in the air overcoming for the moment the food in the oven. With a low groan, Steve pulled his girlfriend to him finding her soft full lips with his own. Her mouth tasted faintly of mint as he rolled his lips across hers enjoying the feel of the thick flesh touching back to him. The kisses quickly turned frantic, and Steve marveled at how turned on Jill seemed to be already, he couldn't remember the last time she had been this hungry for sex! She rammed her tongue into his mouth even as she clawed at this clothes working to get his shirt unbuttoned and dropping it to the floor. His undershirt lasted not a second longer as she ripped it off over his head and tossed it aside. Dropping to her knee's Jill started to unbuckle Steve's pants and quickly slid them and his boxers to the floor before Steve even knew what was happening Jill had his rapidly swelling cock in her mouth. Her hot lips slid up and down his love pole as she sucked him loudly.