The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK QUIN! GOD, IT'S SO BIG...filling my pussy...GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! AHH CHRIST NEVER BEEN FUCKED LIKE THIS EVER! AH FUCK!" cried Jill.

"Oh baby, Jill you feel so good...AH FUCK! SO TIGHT!...GOD, I LOVE YOUR PUSSY JILL! I NEED YOU, BABY! AH FUCK YES!" answered Quin.

They kept at it harder even than before; sweat began to run off their bodies as they took each other to heights neither had experienced. Jill grasped tight to Quin's shoulders as his giant love gun pushed her closer and closer to another tremendous orgasm and everything that was her seemed to become focused on the connection between her body and his as they moved together. It had never been this good with Steve. God help her she didn't know it could be this good period, and even as her body started to let go yet again, she had to give voice to what she was feeling.

"JESUS QUIN I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!...AH GOD HELP ME YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!...AH QUIN!...I...FUCK...I...GOD...I...QUIN, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!" she yelled as her pussy broke into the hardest orgasm yet, her vision darkening, coming so hard she thought she was going to lose consciousness as the feeling roared through her body. Her pussy gripped at Quin's prick, and the tight, wet cunt milked him so hard that he couldn't hold himself back as he felt his balls explode sending a torrent of hot semen pouring into Jill's creaming love hole.

"JILL SHIT CUMMING IN YOUR PUSSY BABY! FUCK JILL!" cried out Quin.

The bed creaked with the settling of Quin's weight as he managed to fall to the side coming down next to Jill's shaking form, her chest still flushed with her slowly fading arousal as she breathed hard in and out and moaned softly under her breath. He pulled her to him, and she placed her head on his well-muscled chest as he smoothed her hair gently with one hand.

"So, you love me huh?" said Quin in a breathless tone.

Jill lay quiet, not sure how to answer, was it pillow talk, a mistake in a moment of passion or had it come from her heart, she felt it was the latter, but she hesitated not wanting to ruin the moment with Quin.

"It's o.k. kid, I love you too, crazy huh...barely met but...it just feels right," said Quin.

A smile lit Jill's face like the breaking of dawn on a new day, and she snuggled even closer to Quin's warm body, though even in this moment of happiness, she knew there was still a complicated problem she would have to face, and it was coming soon.

TIMES MAKING CHANGES IN MY LIFE (THAT NIGHT) -

Steve drove back from the airport in a light drizzle, but even the weather and the bumpy flight back from his interview couldn't dampen his enthusiasm, he had gotten the job, and finally, it felt like things were coming together for him. Even better than the new employment he was, at last, in position to ask Jill to be his wife, the final piece in the puzzle of his future about to fall into place. He hummed along with a sappy love song on the car stereo, the clichéd lyrics sounding like the finest poetry promising love and bright tomorrows as he pulled into his usual spot in the parking lot almost bouncing from the car as he hurried up the walk and slipped his key into the front door lock. He stepped into his apartment kicking the door shut with the back of his foot as he placed his briefcase and suitcase on the floor.

"JILL! Jill baby I'm home, and I have great news!" Steve called out.

Silence greeted him as he glanced around, he had expected her to be here, and she rarely went out since she had been studying so much for school. He headed for the bedroom stopping to lay his things on the bed, he walked over to his dresser and slid the drawer open pushing the socks back out of the way to find the small, black box containing the ring he planned to use in his proposal. He opened it and briefly smiled down at the round gold representation of his love before snapping it shut and placing it into his pocket, the sound of the front door opening and closing brought his head around as he turned and walked back.

"Jill?" he called as he moved back into the living room. Indeed it was Jill, standing just inside the doorway.

Steve felt as if his heart would burst as he dropped to one knee in front of her, unable to contain himself as his words came in a torrent.

"Jill, sweetheart, it's all happening baby, I have the job, and even more importantly I have this for you!" said Steve as he pulled the ring box from his pocket pulling back the lid as he held it up.

"I love you, Jill, will you be my wife?" he asked.

Steve waited expectantly as the moment drew out, his face slowly falling as the answer didn't come straight back to him, the scene not playing out as he had seen it in his head a thousand times.

"Jill?" he said, his voice wavering.

"Steve, I...No I can't...I can't marry you," Jill answered.

Steve's form stayed like a statue on the ground in front of her, the ring still held before him untouched as he strained to find his voice after the shock of her answer.

"What? I don't understand, we've talked about this, you said it was what you wanted, why?" said Steve in confusion as he stood.

"It's, complicated, I...this is so hard to explain, I know this seems sudden, but things have changed for me so much in the last few days, I see possibilities I never thought about before. I know this is painful for you to hear and believe me the last thing I want to do is hurt you," said Jill as she tried to put her feelings into word and struggled at the task.

"What the hell are you babbling about? What has changed? Your feelings for me or what you wanted for our future?" said Steve his voice growing louder.

"Please Steve, just sit down and let me try to explain," said Jill trying to keep her tone calm and maybe keep Steve calm as well, she didn't want this to get ugly.

Reluctantly Steve stepped back toward the couch sinking onto one of the cushions his face still showing the shock of what was happening, what he had thought would be the happy culmination of years of waiting and planning crumbling around him. Jill came to sit next to him, taking one of his hands in hers as she composed herself and tried to think of how she could say what she needed to say in a way that would hurt the least, the problem was there is never an easy way to break someone's heart.

"Steve, your very important to me, all these years we have spent together and how you came into my life and helped open a bigger world for me after the way my parents had sheltered me for so long, I will never be able to thank you enough for it all," started Jill.

Tears started to form in Steve's eye's as she continued and she felt her voice catching as she tried to push through what she had to say.

"You opened my eyes to so many things but I still feel like I have so much growing to do and I'm no longer sure that you are the right person to help me get there," she continued.

Steve interrupted with an explosion of breath as if he had been holding his the whole time, "What are you trying to say, Jill? How can I not be the right person we've been together for almost four fucking years, we had plans together. Who could be more right for you than me, are you saying there is someone else?"

Jill hesitated knowing that to mention Quin would surely start an argument given how Steve felt about him, as it turned out she didn't have to.

"I don't understand any of this, just a few days ago you were happy as could be and nothing has changed except..." said Steve unable to finish the sentence as his eyes suddenly grew large with anger and suspicion.

"Quin? Oh God, please tell me this doesn't have anything to do with that S.O.B., Jill? Please, Jill, say it isn't true!" yelled Steve standing suddenly and bolting for the door before Jill could even begin to form an answer. He snatched the door open letting it crash loudly into the far wall as it swung back on its hinges and seconds later, he was pounding on Quin's door shouting loud enough to cause lights to pop on in the neighboring units.

"QUIN! You bastard open this door!" shouted Steve.

The door swung open, and Quin's hulking form filled it entirely as he looked dispassionately at the raving young man standing on his doorstep. Steve didn't give Quin an opportunity to ask a question any more than he had given Jill a chance to answer one. Instead, he swung a punch with his right arm putting everything he had into it as he aimed for Quin's face. Quin reached out and caught Steve's fist in mid-air halting it casually and with no apparent effort and with his other hand gave Steve a shove backward that although light by most standards was enough to send Steve falling back onto his rear-end. Quin stepped out on the landing looking up at Jill and shaking his head solemnly.

"I'm going to guess he didn't take it well," said Quin.

Jill stepped around Steve's prone form to place a hand on Quin's broad chest, "Please Quin, go back inside, let me talked to him."

Quin smiled at her and looked back down at Steve, "Keep it civil Stubs; I don't want to hurt you."

He went back inside his apartment but left the door open so he could hear what was happening as Jill turned back to Steve who stood back up from his humiliating position on the ground.

"Jill? This can't be true, not Quin, please tell me this is some sick joke that he put you up to," begged Steve as tears started to flow hot down his face.

"I'm sorry Steve, I didn't expect this to happen, it just did, and I can't fight the feelings I have for him, that we have for each other," said Jill.

"Look, Jill,...Just come back inside, we can talk about this, we can work it out," sobbed Steve.

"I don't think that is a good idea right now, you need to calm down, we can talk in the morning," offered Jill.

"Well, at least come back inside, I can sleep on the couch or something, everything will look better in the morning, and we can talk," said Steve fighting to bring his emotions under control.

"No, I'm sorry Steve, I think it's better if we spend tonight apart, we can still talk in the morning," said Jill.

"Where are you going to be tonight then at one of your friends?" asked Steve.

"We will talk in the morning Steve," repeated Jill and to his horror, she turned and walked into Quin's apartment shutting the door behind her.

The silence that fell as the door shut was a marked contrast to the moments before, and Steve found himself unsure of what to do next, for a long time he just stood on the landing staring at the door where the woman he had been in love with for the past four years had gone. Everything seemed so surreal, he had landed at the airport just hours ago filled with excitement and hope at the promise of a bright future, and now it seemed as if all that was being snatched from him. Finally, he turned and walked back into his apartment closing the door quietly behind him. For a while he sat at the kitchen table, he opened a beer but couldn't bring himself to drink it, and ultimately he poured it down the sink sitting the bottle aside. Eventually, sleep began to claw at him whether he genuinely wanted to give into it or not and at last he lifted himself from the table and made his way to the bedroom sitting forlornly on the edge of his bed. From his pocket, he pulled out the engagement ring that had been meant for Jill's finger and ran his fingertips across the bright gold.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," came Jill's voice. Steve's head came up as he looked at the doorway wondering how Jill how come in without him hearing.

"Jill?" he called out to the darkness.

"I know I can't help myself either," came her voice again and this time Steve realized it wasn't coming from inside of the apartment but through the wall, from Quins.

"Oh God Yes baby, suck my tits!" came Jill's voice much louder.

"Oh no, Oh God no..." moaned Steve as realization dawned.

If he had cried before it paled in comparison with his wails of sorrow at that moment that was only drowned by the sounds of the hot, hard fucking coming from the other side of the wall as Quin gave Jill the screw of a lifetime. Her screams of orgasmic pleasure echoing in Steve's ears along with his sobs as she creamed Quin's colossal cock. On his knee's Steve threw the box with the ring still in it hard against the wall though it was doubtful the pair next door heard the impact over the sounds of their mutual orgasm. Still crying he rolled into a ball on the floor not caring any longer if the sun ever rose again, he was sure it was going to be a long night, and he was right as Jill's moan's started in again.