The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH FUCK QUIN!...GOD HELP ME YOU'RE SO FUCKING HUGE!... AHH GOD NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS!...AHH FUCK MY PUSSY...FUCK ME QUIN!" screamed Jill as his prick bottomed out so deep inside her it felt like he was pressing on her stomach. Quin hesitated for a moment to give her time to adjust to his girth as his mouth found hers yet again; kissing her softly then with greater insistence as his own need drove him on. His tongue slid hot into her mouth as his hips started to move giving even more impetus to his kisses as their bodies met and broke apart and met again. Soon the sounds of their hot sex filled the room. Jill's moans becoming desperate, feral, as she clawed at Quin's back meeting his thrusts with her own. She never imagined it could be like this. The pleasure was beyond description as Quin hit parts of her Steve had never been able to reach.

"Uh...fuck...QUIN! SO DEEP! Ah God...AH GOD...Never...been...like this...BEFORE! AHH FUCK QUIN IT FEELS SO GOOD!" yelled Jill her eyes tearing with the pleasure.

"Yes, Jill your pussy feels so good...So tight! Damn! You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! I don't want this to end Jill...can't stop FUCKING YOU!" cried Quin.

With that loud cry Quin pulled free even as Jill grabbed at him desperate to have him back inside her, he quickly flipped her onto all fours and rammed himself roughly back into her as he grasped at her hips and proceeded to pound her tight pussy mercilessly from behind. Jill started to yell even louder. This was the fuck she needed! The fuck she had begged Steve for the other night, but he hadn't been able to deliver, and she realized Quin was giving her something that Steve had no hope of matching.

"GIVE IT TO ME QUIN! FUCK YES JUST LIKE THIS...HARD BABY! FUCK ME HARD! GIVE IT ALL TO ME EVERY FUCKING INCH!" screamed Jill as his fat balls slapped against her soaking cunt.

She felt him reach forward and grab her long brunette hair and pull it tight, bringing her head up as he continued to ram himself into her. Her eyes filled with tears in a mix of pleasure and pain as he pressed his cock deeper into her pussy, a tingling that had started when he flipped her over started to grow, her body trembling, pussy growing even hotter and wetter. Jill knew what was coming, her orgasm was building inside her, and it needed a release, as much as she didn't want this to end. As she endured the hottest fuck of her life, her pussy started to spasm, a bolt of pleasure shooting outward from her clit seeming to light up every nerve in her body. With a cry they probably heard a block away Jill felt herself go, an orgasm so hard it almost hurt as she creamed every inch of Quin's cock.

"Ah shit...ah fuck...ah FUCK! AHHH MY FUCKING GOD QUIN...YOUR...GOING...TO...MAKE ME...CUMMMMMMMMM!" screamed Jill as her pussy clamped onto Quin's cock so hard he almost couldn't push through it.

"JESUS JILL I FEEL YOU, SO TIGHT BABY! FUCK YEAH CREAM MY FUCKING COCK!" encouraged Quin.

Quin released her head as she fell forward her body momentarily spent as the orgasm ripped through her leaving her shaking and weak but he was far from done, and she realized a second later he was still pounding away inside her. Desperate to bring him the release he craved she forced herself back up so that her back was against his chest and they were sitting up on the bed his cock still working inside her pussy. She reached down and pulled his hands to her large bouncing tits putting them on top of them, guiding him to her nipples as his fingers pinched hard on the blood red flesh of her thick nips. Her mouth found his as she leaned her head back and she kissed him, letting her tongue slide deliciously past his lips as she worked to help him to reach his height of pleasure, but it was the words she spoke that finally brought him off.

"Oh God Quin, it was never like this with Steve, your cock is so much better...Made me cum harder than he ever did! Now, I need your cum baby! I want it! Inside me! Please, doesn't my pussy feel good, my tits so much hotter than that little whore Wendy, these were the tits you wanted aren't they?" whispered Jill.

"Ah FUCK Jill! Yes, wanted you so much more than Wendy...your so much hotter, she's nothing compared to you!" moaned Quin his voice sounding needy and desperate as his orgasm grew closer.

"Yeah, baby I know you need this...Cum in my pussy Quin...CUM IN MY PUSSY!...MAKE THIS PUSSY YOURS!...GIVE IT ALL TO ME!... CUM FOR ME QUIN!" screamed Jill as she reached between her legs to rub her clit, amazingly feeling another orgasm coming hard behind the previous one. As she rubbed at her rock hard clit, she felt Quin's cock seem to swell even bigger and suddenly what felt like a fire hose cut loose inside her as more cum than she had believed a man could possess exploded into her filling her until it started to run down onto the bed.

"FUCK JILL YOU WANT MY CUM! IT'S ALL YOURS! FUCK CUMMMMINGGGGGGG AHHH FUCK JILLLLLLLLLL!" cried Quin as his jerking cock shot rope after thick rope of jizz into Jill's pussy sending her off the edge again.

"GOD QUIN I FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME! Going with you!... Creaming YOUR COCK! AHH QUIN!" came Jill's answering yell.

Still clinging together the two newly minted lovers collapsed onto the bed together both breathing hard as they came down from the incredible high of their mutual orgasm.

"That was fucking amazing," said Jill in an exhausted voice.

"You're amazing," said Quin pulling Jill even tighter to his chest.

His hand right hand slid upward to cup one of Jill's fat tits, rubbing her thick nipple with his thumb as she smiled at the little shocks of pleasure his touch was creating.

"Careful, my nipples are very sensitive, and playing with them is a sure fire way to get me going again," warned Jill.

"I'm certainly not ready to let you rest yet, I don't think I could ever get enough of you," whispered Quin into her ear.

As if to punctuate his boast Jill could feel his cock swelling again, pushing up against her ass cheeks as they lay close together, she couldn't quite believe this was happening. Steve had never bounced back this quickly. Quin wasn't just big. He also possessed severe stamina. Her head turned back to find Quin smiling down at her, gently he brought his mouth back to hers, there was no flinching this time as she accepted his kiss, opening her lips to invite his tongue which he was quick to provide. The touch of his hand on her breast in conjunction with the excellent feel of his mouth on hers kicked up her arousal as she moaned in the back of her throat.

"Jill, man I love your lips, so soft and full they feel so good against mine, but I need more...I need you!" confessed Quin.

Quin pulled away to get back to his feet, then reaching down he lifted her with almost no effort grasping her tight ass in his hands as he pressed her back against the bedroom wall. Jill gasped in surprise at his show of strength and power as he held her aloft and then lowered her onto his fully erect cock, piercing her thick pussy lips, impaling her on his penis.

"Ah, Quin! This feels so hot baby, never been fucked like this! OH MY FUCKING GOD! TAKE ME!... FUCK QUIN YOUR FUCKING ME SO GOOD!" yelled Jill as Quin started to ram her body up and down on his prick, bouncing her like he was masturbating with her, using her as a fuck toy to bring himself off, the feel was unlike anything she had ever felt. In all the years with Steve, she had never felt taken. Quin was tapping a need she had always felt but never thought she could have, fulfilling her in a way he never could and she knew this fuck was changing her forever.

"Tell me you want me, Jill! You want my cock! Say it!... Call my name Jill!" begged Quin as he grunted and groaned with effort, pressing himself upward into Jill's tight body as he banged her harder and harder.

"Oh...fuck...Quin! Yes...GOD YES I WANT YOU! WANT YOUR COCK QUIN! All of it inside me...DON'T STOP QUIN! TAKE MY BODY BABY!" screamed Jill as her huge tits bounced wildly. Her head fell back her mouth forming a soundless scream as she moaned, her voice leaving her as the hard fuck knocked conscious thought from her head. With a grunt like a mating beast, Quin let fly with another explosion of hot cum shooting into Jill's well-stretched cunt, and she could only whimper and moan with the feel of his jerking cock ejaculating inside her again. Her orgasm came slower but just as profound, rolling across her body as Quin pulled her tight to him, hugging her sweetly as she convulsed in his arms and cried out softly in his ear with each shock of pleasure that moved through her.

"Ohhhh...Ah...Quin...cumming...ahhh...God...so...good...ahhh...cumming for you..." she said in a low voice.

As her orgasm finally subsided, she was just able to lift her head enough to bring her lips back to Quin's in the softest kiss yet, a kiss that only two lovers could share.

The sound of Jill's key hitting the door echoed through the empty apartment as she pushed the door open and let it swing shut behind her. She walked toward the bedroom with a slight hesitation in her step, a bit of pain in between her legs brought on by the huge organ that had just been penetrating her vagina. She turned on the light with a casual flick of her left hand and moved into the bathroom to run a shower, as she waited for the water to heat up she turned toward the bathroom mirror musing at the reflection that stared back at her. Outwardly, she was the same woman she had been two hours earlier, but at her core, everything had changed, there was guilt there indeed, a dark cloud hovering at the edges of her perception. There was joy also, a freedom she had never felt before, Quin had touched a part of her she never knew existed, sated a need she never knew she had.

If her Mother still lived and could see her now, she would have called her a dirty whore, a cheat, a wanton woman whose morals had been corrupted by sin.

"Is that what I am?" she thought, her reflection offered no answers but she try as she might she couldn't find any hate for herself in her heart, guilt certainly for betraying Steve, but not the self-loathing her Mother would have expected. Something had happened in that apartment, in Quin's arms, and she felt like a caterpillar that had been reborn as a butterfly, a profound change. Her shirt came up over her head as she lifts it off, her shorts followed and with a few more moves the rest of her clothes, she smiled at her naked reflection, her body, the body Quin wanted, a thrill past through her at the thought. She frowned; suddenly she wanted the outside to reflect the feeling of change that was coursing through the inside. A moment later, she was in the shower laying out the items she had brought with her, shaving lotion and a razor, usually used to shave the stubble from her legs but now put to a far different purpose. By the time she exited the shower her once hairy pussy sported no such adornment, bare as the day she was born the lack of hair accentuating the thickness of her pussy lips. Jill smiled at the body that looked back at her, she imagined that Quin would be surprised, and hopefully delighted as she slipped into her nightgown and walked to her bed pulling down the covers to get some sleep, tomorrow promised to be an exciting day.

THE MORNING AFTER -

The coffee was piping hot, almost burning her lips as Jill puffed gentle breaths on the dark surface of the steaming liquid to cool it off, as she sat in the kitchen in cutoff jean shorts and a pink tank top, the morning paper spread out on the table in front of her as she glanced at the front page. She had awoken early and made herself something to eat but found it difficult to enjoy the food, in the light of day her actions from the day before seemed reckless, and her guilt had grown larger leaving her uneasy.

Had this all been a horrible mistake?

What was Quin thinking right now?

Had she been just another conquest for him, like Wendy Carmichael, and now that he had claimed her would he wish to move on to the next?

So many questions and what would she say to Steve when he returned from his interview?

The jumble of thoughts that rolled inside her head was interrupted with the sound of a soft knock at the door, the object of many of her ruminations appeared as she opened it looking almost bashful and lost as he looked down from his impressive height.

"Um...Hey Jill, I know it's early but, I had to see you," said Quin.

"Yeah, I guess we should talk," said Jill stepping back as Quin closed the door and followed her to the couch where they sat just inches apart, an uncomfortable silence descended as they looked at each other waiting for someone to take the reins of the conversation.

"I'm not a guy who is good with expressing his feelings," offered Quin, breaking the tension. Jill sat up taller, waiting, seeming calm in her repose but feeling her heart quickening in her chest.

"Is this where he tells me yesterday was a mistake, gives me the brush off," she thought.

"Anyway, Jill, I...gosh this is even harder than I thought it would be, ah hell...yesterday it was...unlike anything I've ever experienced before," said Quin standing suddenly to pace the floor, his giant strides taking him quickly across the room and then back again.

"I'm not ashamed to admit I've been with quite a few women, I'd be embarrassed to admit the exact number, but none of them made me feel like you did yesterday...I...never wanted one of them like I wanted you, Jill," confessed Quin.

Jill's head swung up from contemplating the floor as Quin's words reached her, confirming what she had hoped, that what she was feeling was real, this was real and Quin thought it too. She rose from the couch and met him halfway across the floor stopping barely a foot in front of him.

"What happened yesterday, it was wrong, but I wouldn't take it back for one second, I felt something between us from the first time you took my hand, and now, I don't think I could walk away from this if I wanted to do it," said Jill.

A tension flowed into the room like a coming storm, the feeling of electricity almost crackling, Jill started forward first, her full lips parting, her arms moving upward as she reached for Quin's neck, looping her hands behind it. Quin's head lowered and their lips met, sliding softly together then rubbing, touching, enjoying the contact and that moment of warm joining. The gentleness of it didn't last long as a wave of passion crashed across them and the storm broke like a hurricane reaching the shore, Quin lifted Jill easily from the ground as she wrapped her legs around the small of his back a groan issuing from her throat as she felt his tongue slipping into her mouth. She felt her pussy go almost instantly wet, the arousal hitting her faster than she would have believed possible as he carried her back toward her bedroom. They reached the bed with Quin letting her drop back to her feet, he pulled off his shirt and grabbed at Jill's tank top almost ripping the thin fabric in his haste to get it off her, Jill fumbled with her bra strap as he looked on slipping it from her shoulders.

"Ah Jill, God you have the most beautiful tits I've ever seen," said Quin as he lay his hands on her silky soft breasts and dropped his head down to run his tongue across her desperately aroused aureoles feeling the bumpy flesh. Her nipple swelled and hardened as his tongue swept toward it, and Jill let out a soft cry as Quin pulled the round sweet knot into his mouth biting it roughly and holding it tight to the roof of his mouth sucking at the thick center of her breast. She placed her hand on the back of his head holding him to her love mound as he licked and sucked, crying out repeatedly at the pleasure he was giving her.

"Yes Quin, suck my tits, love them, baby, ah it feels so good...So Good! AH GOD I LOVE HOW YOU SUCK MY TITS BABY!" cried Jill.

Quin could have spent the whole day on those round, hot and gorgeous breasts but his desire was driving him on, and he pushed Jill onto the bed his hands pulling at the button holding her shorts on and then working them down. Her panties caught with them and all of it came off with one hard tug, Quin's gaze fell on Jill's wet cunt, but the view had changed since the night before. She smiled at his expression as he took in her bare pussy, the lips swollen and glistening with her arousal.

"I did it for you, I know girls shave now, and I thought it would make me look hot and sexy for you," admitted Jill.

"You would be hot and sexy to me no matter what, but it does suit you, makes your pussy look even sweeter, and I am so hungry baby," groaned Quin as he brought his mouth to her swollen pussy running his tongue in a long lick straight up her wet slit.

"Oh...Yes! Oh Quin...taste my pussy darling, so wet for you," moaned Jill.

Quin pressed forward, his tongue sliding deep into the perfect nectar of Jill's soaking love tunnel, she groaned loudly running one hand into his hair and spreading her legs wide as he licked her warm juice, her moans and gasps came louder and louder as he feasted on her pink pie. Her hips pushed upward, desperately bringing her pussy tighter to Quin's face as his tongue worked like magic on her engorged clit and her cries became frantic, her body starting to shake with barely repressed need as her urge to cum began to build. Quin seemed to sense her nearing orgasm, and he started to tease her, letting up on her clit just slightly, slowing his deep licks as she grew closer and Jill could barely stand it.

Ah...God...Quin...QUIN! Baby, I'm so close...please...PLEASE! GOD LET ME CUM BABY! AH GOD QUIN I NEED TO CUM SO BAD! SHIT BABY...PLEASE, HARDER! GOD DON'T TEASE!" begged Jill.

"Mmmm...Jill your pussy tastes so good...I can tell you need to cum, clit is so hard...mmmMMM...whose pussy is this Jill...Tell me...let me know who you want," whispered Quin.

Jill knew what he wanted, the submission, her to give herself to him entirely, it wasn't enough that he was about to take her in the very bed where she and Steve lay together he wanted more, for her to give herself to him completely. A part of her resisted, it was such a betrayal, maybe more so than anything she had done so far but she knew she couldn't stop. Quin was like a drug she couldn't get enough of, giving her pleasure beyond anything she had known and she felt her will crumble as his mouth and tongue worked deep inside her.

"Quin...I want...you...you're...AH fuck! God baby...the one I want...THE ONLY ONE! AH, FUCK MY PUSSY IS SO WET! GOD, PLEASE LET ME CUM QUIN!" cried Jill her body arched off the bed seeking the release it needed.

"Mmmmm...Yes Jill, know you need this baby...want me to make you cum...Call my name baby...tell me what you want!" goaded Quin as he started to lick her wet pussy even harder lashing her clit with his tongue sending her skyrocketing toward her orgasm.

"AHHH FUCKING GOD QUIN!...YES!...YES!...I WANT THIS, WANT YOU! QUIN! PLEASE BABY I'M GOING TO FUCKING...CUMMMMMMMM!" screamed Jill as Quin took her over the top and her juice poured across his face as he brought her off.

If she thought her new lover was going to give her a moment to catch her breath she found she was sadly mistaken as he had his pants off in record time. She was greeted once again by the sight of his tremendous fuck tool, nine inches plus of fat, thick cock poised at the entrance to her sloppy pussy. She was so slick though that her cunt offered little resistance as Quin buried all of it to the hilt inside her with a single hard thrust spreading her pussy wide open as he descended into her hot pink flesh wrapping himself in her warmth. Quin felt her legs slip around him, her heels pressing to his tight ass cheeks as he started to move inside the sweetest pussy he had ever felt, stretching it, hammering into her as he gave her all she could handle and more.