The Group House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, promise me, please that we have nothing to do with them, North or his girlfriend." Kim pleaded, taking Alex's arm. Kim smiled. "I think North wishes he'd been a little nicer to me now that he's just seeing that cow and--"

Alex snorted, and reached over, squeezing a nipple hard in Kim's tight burgundy pullover. She bit her lip.

"Egotistical little skeezer aren't you?" His Ray-Bans shone in the club, and he smiled at a curly haired slave girl who was frantically motioning him from across the room. Kim hated it that Alex had so many options...one thing about North, she had been IT for him. Kim tried again.

"Please...let's not have anything to do with them. I know I'm a worthless skeezer, but I've tried so hard to be good to you!

A quarter of my paycheck automatically goes to your account...and I have you on my insurance even though you won't even LIVE with me...please, let's just not have anything to do with them, huh?" Kim was somewhat relieved, as North and Angela seemed to have lost interest, and Alex nodded at the same time, smiling.

"Now, you know I take care of you, my little shit-pot." Kim sighed with relief, and then noticed that Alex was staring at someone.

Kim gasped as she saw a gorgeous woman on her knees, stark naked, with a neck cuff chained to the wall. This was not unusual--well, in a way, because The Club tended to attract lots of fat people, so there weren't as many as cute as she--but what was really unusual about this woman was her head was shaved.

There was a sprinkling of red stubble around the pate, but it was completely shaved otherwise, as was her pubic area.

"Her hair used to be real light red." Kim heard Alex's voice softly to her right. Even bald though, the woman was quite beautiful, and younger than Kim, about Alex's age. And indeed she was staring at Alex. Staring with piercing blue eyes.

Alex removed his shades as Kim watched, and gazed back at the beautiful nude, cue-balled slave intently.

As the girl moved against her chain a bit, Kim could see a ugly tattoo just below her right breast "OWNED BY MASTER KONG" Having taken a penology course once, Kim recognized the tattoo as the sort of clumsy thing done by convicts in prison, so big and ugly that it probably would never be removed.

Kim saw the bald slave run a pink tongue across her full lips as she stared at Alex. Suddenly a tall, muscular Black master strode up to her. "Tess, you little bitch, how dare you look up from the floor!" The bald girl turned up in fear.

"I'm so sorry, Master Kong--" WHACK! His fist crashed against her cheek and a second time on her nose, and blood dripped. Then the bald woman went back down on her knees, her full breasts swaying with binder clips hanging on the nipples, and the Negro master whacked her a few more times with a flogger.

"We're both seeing people here... it's like old home week tonight." Alex muttered, and Kim looked at him. "Do you know her, Alex?" Alex ignored Kim, lighting a Marlboro, and remembering..

Coming out of the Lower Fourth Form" Exploring Women Writers" class at Swarthmore College, Al and Geoff were bitching about Sylvia Plath. "It's just such shit, man." Al pushed his thick horn rims up his nose. "Out of the way, dweebs." Skip London, captain of the hockey team pushed between Geoff and Al. Geoff cursed under his breath, but very softly

"Hey there Tess!" Skip smiled at Tessa Tunstall, the Headmaster's daughter, who gave him an icy nod. She tossed her mass of strawberry blonde curls, and Skipper London slumped off.

"Forget Skipper, Geoff...about Plath, man."Al started up. But Geoff punched Al's shoulder.

"Look, she's waving at you, man! The Head's daughter! Hooters Tunstall!" Al looked confused. Jesus, is she laughing at my zit? Richard his roommate had advised Clearasil, but Al hadn't been sure. He looked up, and yes, Tess's ice-blue eyes were gazing right at him!

Maybe she's noticed how Geoff and I stare at her fuckin' chest in those hot pink sweaters in class every day...oh God. Alarmed, he noticed that Tessa, the strawberry curls bouncing was now in his face.

"What are you up to?" Tess had asked Al, ignoring Geoff. "Your track coach is sick, so I thought you'd have time to hang out." Headmaster Tunstall's beautiful daughter?

Al was so puzzled, as he knew Tess routinely turned down dates with upperclassmen much of the time, and had just dumped a Harvard senior...

An hour later Al was even more puzzled, though pleasedly, when Tessa had taken him up to the Physics lab, closed for renovation ("I hold on to Daddy's keys for him.") and had given Al a wonderful, sloppy blowjob, the first of Al's life, leaving her Cherry Sparkle lip gloss all over his boxers.

It had been weird. "Please, honey, grab my ears and skull-fuck me! Don't be gentle."

She'd begun taking Al into town on half-holidays, helping him pick out clothes. "The process of de-geeking you will be a rewarding one!" Tessa had laughed, and Al had really enjoyed the enraged looks of passing seniors in their expensive convertibles. Why was she going out with HIM?

That was the big question. If he could've answered it...

"Here you go, Alex..." Tessa's pink nails removed his thick horn-rims and had propped a pair of Ray-Bans on his nose. "You look so sexy!" The intense blue eyes danced. She'd begun calling him Alex, which sounded so nice.

"I can't wear these sunglasses...I can't see through them" Alex had been myopic since kindergarten.

"This guy I'm boffing, sometimes...he's an ophthalmologist...he'll fix your eyes so you can wear them...it's an easy laser operation."

That had been BIZAARE. That she wasn't his girlfriend, that she was dating a surgeon, and that he let the guy fix his eyes...so he could wear Ray-Bans! Alex in Ray-Bans!

His hair cut and bleached by another lover of Tessa's..who oddly called her "Mistress." Another friend of hers had taken Al to the gym a bit, and one day he'd thrown Skipper London over a banister.

Soon, with a blue-button down Pinpoint Oxford Yarmouth shirt and khaki shorts, penny loafers instead of his old tennis shoes, Alex was a different guy....Tessa had ceremonially burned his plaid pants...she was great! "Alexander, this is the first C you've ever received, I am very disappointed with your term report, son."

Dad's voice had faded away as Alex had mumbled "Uh huh" and hung up the phone to go back to watching MTV while Tessa snorted lines off his bare chest.

Then girls began pushing themselves on Alex for the first time in his life, at mixers, and parties...and Tessa insisted that he go on dates.

"Have fun...I'm not your girlfriend." Her earnestness puzzled Alex...but he obeyed her. Tess also wouldn't let him perform oral sex on her...just wanted to blow him over and over again! "My pleasure isn't that important, baby."

Alex had to admit, despite the feminist training of five sisters, that he was quite aroused when Tessa would drop to her hands and knees, completely naked, staring up at him with her piercing blue eyes, and kiss his feet, working the full lips up his knees and thighs, to consume his cock and balls.

Other times she'd cover his entire body with licks and kisses, massaging him until he was ready to sleep.

One weekend when they'd gone to New York together to stay in her aunt's Greenwich Village apartment, she'd put him to sleep with this licking and kissing method, after sucking him to five or six orgasms...but she'd refused to sleep in the bed with him...insisting that she wanted to be on the floor...

When Tessa Tunstall had first asked Alex to whip her, it had freaked him out completely. Alex had watched her strip and lie down on her parent's bed, her crotch lying on a pillow so her ass was face up.

Folding her wrists demurely behind her back just below the riot of strawberry curls, and just above the full alabaster globes of her buttocks, Tess addressed Alex. "Now honey, I can hold my wrists here, but I want you to tie my hands with that rope, and tie my ankles together. Yes, good knots like you learned in Cub Scouts."

Alex had refused, absolutely. He'd thrown the rope in the corner.

"If you want me to hit you, I'm not going to tie you up, dude...like, I'm not going to jail for..." Tess had smiled up at him, and relented. "All right, I'll just hold my hands behind me." One hand had clutched the other wrist. "Now I want you to pick up that wooden paddle and whack my ass with it."

Alex had gingerly picked up the paddle, a thick fraternity deal. But he didn't know.

"C'mon baby...you want to, don't you?" Tessa had smiled up at Alex, running her tongue across her full lips in the way that made him crazy. Alex did want to. He couldn't believe how her butt stuck up when she lay across the pillow like that.

"Let loose, Alex. I've been a bad girl, do it!" But he stared at the riot of long red curls across her naked back and wasn't sure.

Alex had gently bounced the paddle off her full buttocks, and a slight tinge came to the white cheeks. "No, hit me HARD. I'm a bad girl." There was a giggle. Tentatively, he leaned over and swatted her again. Tessa looked up at him, noting the bulge in his chinos. "Don't you just want to screw...I don't want to hurt you."

Alex instantly regretted that remark. He did want to hurt her...in a way, but. But. Tessa smiled up at him.

"Honey, I chose you because I knew you had something, IT. Maybe I was wrong." Tess's voice taunted. "But maybe I was wrong...you can't hit me a little bit...Skipper London's right about you...you're some kind of faggot, right?"

Alex had gritted his teeth and lifted the paddle. "Fuck you, bitch!" WHACK WHACK WHACK Alex slammed the paddle again and again against Tess's ass, until his arm was tired. Regaining his senses, he noticed two things.

Tess's butt was bright red now, the thick wood had certainly injured the full vanilla buttocks, but she'd not moved her hands.

You'd think she'd have let go of the wrist and covered her butt, or even rolled off the bed...But Tess looked up at him impudently.

"That was good, Master...but can't you make me cry? Why don't you get the strop over there..."

By the end of the evening, Alex had made Tessa cry several times, and she'd bent over at his knees, begging to service him.

Alex began punishing Tessa everywhere--backstage during the St. Casimir's production of "Hamlet",

in the bathroom at her debutante party, he had Tess over his knee, the frilly dress pushed up over her full buttocks as he whacked away--he made Tess carry a large wooden hairbrush and a coiled leather strop wherever they went. Whipping her full buttocks, whipping her breasts, gave him a new energy...

Alex's father had gotten over his disappointment with his genius son's ghastly grades when he'd heard that the headmaster's family wanted to take Alex to their farm in Montpelier , France , for the summer.

The lad had somehow charmed the daughter...Good God, the Tunstalls came over on the Mayflower...we'll get to all their parties!

There had been a large barn on the Tunstall property, and Alex had spent much of the vacation swinging Tess from the rafters as he'd used a horsewhip, making her dance. Jacques, the farm boy, had been Tessa's Master the summer before, and had shown Alex how to make the naked girl's curves dance as the lashes had welted up and down her curving white body.

The two boys had gotten Tess up at five a.m. , stripped her naked, binding her hands behind her neck to alter her sense of balance, and then blindfolded her.

"Thees we do all last sommeir" Jacques insisted to Alex, and they'd taken two long thorny rose sticks and lashed at Tess's buttocks, making her run and stumble through the French woods surrounding her house.

When finally she'd fallen for the last time, Alex and Jacques had thwacked again and again until her body was a mass of welts, and no one was there to hear her scream...or see Tess, still blindfolded, hands locked behind her neck, giving Alex a long blowjob kneeling with her scarred buttocks touching the mud. before taking her turn with Jacques.

Before they'd left the forest, Jacques had finished the session by putting out his Galliouse cigarette on Tessa's left breast, right near the nipple.

"You can lift her up, no?" Alex had been horrified as Jacques had shown him the attachments to Tessa's nipples, and the pulley that had dragged her by her full breasts to the ceiling of the barn.

Her hands cuffed behind her, Tess had closed her eyes to the pain, and Alex had had to admit that he was aroused.

"Now we give her the whip, yes?" Jacques had raised the whip. "No, not while she's hanging by her tits, man." Alex was concerned.

"Don't be a pussy, Alex..." he heard the little voice, and looked up, enraged as Tessa smirked down at him. Alex had grabbed the whip from Jacques hand and immediately hit her so hard that the pulley had almost broken.

"I don't get it...why not? We can't see each other at ALL?" Alex had gaped at Tessa, his beloved girl at the graduation party from St. Casimir's, a year later.

"C'mon honey." Tessa had smiled beneath her mortarboard, which she'd worn since the afternoon.

"You've grown so much as a Master...you've got two slave-girls in town, and I heard you were caning our math master last week...whipping his dick? Dude!"

Alex rolled his eyes. This was true. And Tessa had taken him to Club Paddles in New York and other private places where he'd learned that as a Master he was quite popular...he could get all the slaves he wanted, it seemed...but he loved Tess.

"But I love you...you've changed my life!

You de-geeked me...and I can't live without you honey!" Tessa shook her head, smiling. "Baby, that's the point. I don't want love, and devotion makes me ill. I want a Master. You're good...but I need more...I need one who just doesn't care."

She'd tossed her fiery curls, kissed him once on the cheek, and wandered to the other side of the room. Alex had winced for a moment, and then adjusted his Ray-Bans and turned to a crowd of young grads bemoaning their choice of safety schools.

Now Alex turned away from the beautiful bald slave with the piercing blue eyes, and grabbed Kim by the ear, painfully. "Let's wander, scumbag..."

September 30,2003 1:43 a.m.

"What the hell's this?" Tacy asked She'd come down to the garage in the middle of the night, to look for a light bulb for the upstairs bathroom and encountered apparent horror. Kim looked up from where she was bound naked, propped on her knees and elbows on the dirty floor.

Kim's wrists were strapped to her shoulders and her ankles strapped to her thighs, and she was precariously swaying back and forth on the elbows and knees, which were in terrible pain from the girl's weight.

Kim forgot the pain as she stared up at Tacy, and shame came over Kim, her entire face turning red. Even if she had not had a bright rubber red ball gag in her mouth, what could she say to explain?

After Tacy had untied Kim, and taken out the ball gag, Kim had tried hard to explain, though it had been difficult punctuating the volley of threats against Alex coming from her best friend's mouth.

"I'll have him jailed, that son of a bitch" Tacy vented. "How dare he do this to you, Kimmy?"

Tears were in Tacy's eyes. "No, no...you don't understand, Tace." Kim smiled. "I didn't know you'd catch me here, but this is something I want from Alex. We've been in a S/M relationship for quite some time now."

Kim explained how this had started with her youthful fantasies, reading "The Story of O". "And then back in school, don't you remember? I was Volunteer Coordinator at the soup kitchen, and one of our helpers was a car thief? Doing community service to stay out of jail? Fenton?"

Tacy's nose wrinkled as she recalled the ugly little half-breed that Kim had become infatuated with.

Calling himself "Fenton the Felon" the little bastard had treated poor Kim like shit, and Tacy could swear one night she was coming back to Randall Hall, and Fenton had Kim over his knee, whacking her butt with a tree branch! Tace had turned and run the other way...dragging her date, Mort-whoever he was with her...there'd been a lot she'd not wanted to know about Kim, it would seem.

And then the Fenton guy had actually dumped, DUMPED her beautiful friend Kim and begun dating some rich district attorney chick...and Kim had started up with yet another dickwad who'd treated her like crap...Tacey peered at Kim as the naked girl continued to rub the burn marks where the ropes had been on her wrists, and she listened intently.

In the midst of Kim's story, Alex burst into the garage, with a naked, middle aged man in tow. "Why aren't you tied where I...oh ha ha!" Alex and Paul, despite his ropes and nipple clamps were overcome with laughter, witnessing Kim's exposure by the amazed Tacy.

TWO

October 8, 2003, 3:21 pm

WHACK! THWACK! "Oh, Alex please" SLAP! WHACK! Kim gritted her teeth against the brutal slams of Alex's Ping Pong paddle. She shifted on Alex's lap as her soaking pubes were about to stain his nice Oxford-woven cotton madras. When she'd once cum while being whipped over his lap, ruining Alex's pleated linen Twill shorts, Alex had shaved her pubes, pouring sawdust and honey in Kim's vagina, and tied her out in the backyard with the ants.

THWACK! WHACK! Despite the intense stinging pain of the paddle, Kim stared nervously down at her Casio watch, where her arm was dangling down. She looked up nervously at the door. WHACK! WHACK! "Ooh!" Alex grinned.

"Was that a sob, my little puke-bucket?" Kim swallowed. "No, Master." Kim bit her lip, wondering when her housemates would be home from the hiking.

Why couldn't they have had this session at Alex's place? But then of course, the dork, Paul was there...and they couldn't go to Alex's fiancée's place, because then Sondra would want to be in on the action...but Sondra, according to Alex had been locked in a cage in the basement early that morning...why were they here?

WHACK! SLAP SMACK! Kim couldn't afford to rent motel rooms for them any more, and once she'd asked Alex why he didn't get a job to get his own place, and he'd said, laughing

"You are my job...it's work being around you, babe." This had just reduced Kim to helpless tears. She almost wished he'd just caned her for impertinence instead of saying something like that.

As the paddle rained down mercilessly on Kim's defensive cheeks, Kim shifted and the hem of her tennis dress moved around her back. What was Alex's deal?

Was he mad because she'd beaten him in one of the sets? They'd gotten in an argument when they'd left the tennis court, and he'd called her a crybaby...and that's when the trouble had started. Kim was now really worried that Arnie and Tacy and whoever they might have been hiking with might just all walk in.

Tacy had been very nice and understanding about Kim's weird kinky private life, from what she'd learned a few weeks ago, when Kim had been tied up in the garage, but Kim had no idea what Tacy might have told the others...

And Kim was really hoping that Tacy thought it was just an occasional weirdness of Kim's...but if she walked in today...it might go rather badly for Kim's reputation. Tacy had also seemed kind of irritable of late, perhaps because she didn't have a boyfriend, and Arnie was not recognizing, or was avoiding Tacy's come-ons.

Maybe, Kim hoped, Tacy and Arnie had hooked up on the trip, and were a couple now. That would take care of Arnie's crush on Kim, quite uncomfortable, and Tacy's irritability.

Kim kept trying not to cry as the paddle whacked and thwacked, again and again. Alex didn't hit quite as hard as North or Fenton ever had, but he had a disturbing consistency.

It was astonishing how someone so lazy could have such energy! Kim had begged Alex to use the bedroom for her discipline, but he'd insisted on the living room...and of course they'd made that stupid bet. She couldn't cry.