The Group House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been a sub for fifteen years, on and off, and she could take this whipping without crying, Kim could. WHACK! Kim bit her lip, worrying it might bleed.

Alex was thoroughly enjoying smacking the full cheeks, making Kim's delectable butt jump like jiggled Jell-O.

Rapidly he alternated between cheeks, giving the Ping-Pong paddle harsher and harsher strokes on her sensitive thighs as she moaned, and Alex could enjoy the way her panties stretched at mid-thigh.

Alex noted an old blister from a former caning on the left cheek and hit it hard SLAM! It began to bleed, the pustules opening up, and Kim began weeping softly.

Bingo. Alex's paddle stopped. "Oh" Alex's casual laugh came. Here my crybaby is...I told you. You shouldn't make bets with me, honey. I always win." Kim shivered. Now he'd won the bet. And she was fucked! Oh God, was she fucked!

October 8, 2003 4:14 pm

Climbing out of Tacy's battered Nissan, Arnie was sick of the discussion.

"Tace, I like being good friends with you. We've been friends since grad school. I wouldn't want to ruin that. Look how much fun we have hiking and stuff."

Tacy locked the other side and leaned against it as Arnie came around.

"I just thought you'd like to get laid a little bit, that's all." Tacy twitched her considerable big bottom in the unfortunate hiking shorts. "Besides, I know there's another friend you've known just as long who you'd jump in an instant."

Oh Jesus. Arnie had a problem here. If there was anything he didn't want to do, it was offend Tacy.

He knew that first, she didn't just want to screw, that was what girls did to rope you in. She saw Arnie as boyfriend material, if not husband, and secondly, he knew he didn't want to screw Tacy at all, though it had been some time, a lot of time since the breakup with Beth. Horny or not, Tacy was not what he wanted.

Chubby, loud and insecure, Tacy was not Arnie's idea of passion, and of course they lived together.

But Kim, who also lived with them...the other friend, demure, educated, and incredibly sexy...Arnie loved her, and had in a quiet way for ten years.

But she didn't like Arnie that way, so it was an irrelevant argument. And it was so sad. He really felt like he had a lot to offer Kim, and yet, she hung out with that preppie LOSER, No-Job Alex.

As Tacy ambled up to the door with her backpack, she shook her bottom a few times.

She'd learned this was hot stuff from her ex-beau, Javier, who had been a mail clerk at the firm. What she didn't understand was, upper-middle class white boys didn't like seeing a butt that resembled the planet Jupiter.

Arnie was thinking this disconsolately as he followed Tacy, hoping he could escape upstairs to his books, and there would be no more sexual innuendo.

God, Kim's butt was wonderful! It stuck out and sloped down in a playful way and once or twice Kim had brushed by Arnie in the kitchen when they'd been making dinner, and after her cheeks had scraped his crotch he'd been hard for hours, till he'd released in the bathroom sink later on.

And Arnie never missed an opportunity to go to the beach or the pool to see Kim's peaches in string bikinis, her buttocks or her incredible boobs. Arnie sighed.

He hated being a non-threatening male friend. Suddenly, Arnie heard Tacy's scream when she got inside the living room and ran in after her.

Arnie was taken aback, and blinked behind his wire framed glasses.

There was the dickwad, Alex, lounging as usual on the couch, grinning languidly and gazing up at Arnie through his Ray-Bans. Tacy was screaming at Alex (Arnie couldn't help thinking how damn MACHO Tacy was.) Then Tacy rabbit punched Alex's shoulder, he laughed , and Tacy pointed at the corner, Arnie looked and gasped.

There, standing with her face in the corner was his beautiful Kim, her auburn curls shaking with her sobs, bouncing on her bare shoulders. What was even more amazing was, Kim was naked, except for a pair of panties around her knees.

Naked except for a pair of panties that were bunched up around her ankles...Arnie automatically gazed at her beautiful ass, though he thought this might be non-consensual visual rape...Arnie had organized the Take Back The Night rally at Haverford—and he gasped.

Oh, the sight of his beloved's bare buttocks! And upper thighs, too. What the hell had happened to her? Kim's butt looked as if it had been attacked by a rabid dog.

That beautiful bum that Arnie had watched dance and twitch in miniskirts and cut-off denims now looked ravaged. Kim's full cheeks were covered in scars, weals, welts and bruises, some new, some old...just above her thigh there was a small tattoo PROPERTY OF FENTON THE FELON, and from her cheeks to mid thigh there were all sorts of red welts and cuts as well.

"Something else, eh, Arnold?" Alex turned to look down at Alex, who was gazing up at him with an impudent grin, tapping the Ping-Pong paddle that belonged to the table that Arnie had gotten for his ninth birthday...it was in the basement rec room. Arnie could see little specks of blood on the Ping-Pong paddle, and felt queasy.

"What are you doing to her, you vicious asshole! Kim, honey come out of the corner." Tacy kept pulling Kim's arm, but the lovely Kim wouldn't remove her nose from the corner. Arnie could hear her sobbing. "Let it go, Tacy..."Alex smiled languidly, looking casually at himself in a pocket mirror he kept. What kind of a guy keeps a pocket mirror? Arnie thought dazedly. Tacy kept pulling Kim's arm, and it would not budge. Alex chuckled.

"Kim and I made a bet...I told her she was a crybaby, she said she wasn't...I bet her that if I couldn't make her cry with this pitiful Ping-Pong paddle within an hour, that she and I would get a place together...how repulsive."

Alex looked truly revolted, and Arnie wanted to hit him. He would die, Arnie would, to live boyfriend-girlfriend with precious Kimmie. "And if I could make her cry...she'd stand in any corner that I prescribed...and she lost the bet, and is in the corner of the living room here...and you get to look at her, buddy."

Alex whacked Arnie on the arm, and smiled confidentially. "I know what it's like being a nice guy...we need guys like you, though I don't know why...but I was there once." Alex shook his head ruefully.

October 8, 2003 6:00 pm

Alex was now at his home, relaxing as his toes bounced off Paul's stiff glans. Sitting on the back porch of Paul's house, watching MTV, sipping a Long Island Iced Tea while casually stroking his toes across Paul's sweltering cock, as the poor man knelt, bound on the floor, grimacing through his gag.

. This was the life...but suddenly Alex was somewhat dissatisfied. Alex had certainly had a productive afternoon, he'd humiliated poor Kim in front of all her housemates, and then Sondra had come and taken Alex out for a nice dinner...she had been probing him about the wedding in June, but Alex wasn't sure about all that, as she had some idea that he was going to work in her father's firm.

"C'mon in here, babe..." He'd pulled Sondra into the men's john and gotten her into a stall, on her knees, facing the toilet. Alex had then stood on her hands (on the closed toilet lid) and peed into her open mouth...quite a bit of it had gotten all over Sondra's little black cocktail dress.

Other men had come in, and Sondra had been absolutely miserable as Alex had pushed her up against the side of the stall, slammed her head on the stall wall... "I thought we were going to live on your mother's trust fund or something...You may be as smart as Becky Sharp, but I'm a helluva lot smarter than Rawdon Crawley, you bitch!"

He'd slapped Sondra and left her on her knees in the men's restroom, as he'd stalked out of the restaurant.

Imaginative soul that Alex was, he'd cuffed her to one of the sinks...a blonde heiress in a black cocktail dress, kneeling in a puddle of urine...goodness me! He knew she'd never tell who did it, even if it took hours to get a locksmith in there...and sure enough, within half an hour, Alex's cell phone was ringing with Sondra's apologies.

He'd driven home, and told Paul about what a demanding bitch Sondra was, and the older man had gone to immense lengths to make his Master happy...

God knew Paul didn't want Alex moving out and getting married! So now Alex was quite comfortable sitting back and teasing Paul's cock, which was frustrated now 121 days.

Alex drained his Long Island Iced Tea, and whistled to Leah, who came out of her corner. Leah, a tall, slender honey blonde approached Alex hesitatingly.

Nude except for an Iron Maiden chastity belt, she was quite easy on the eyes. "Get me another--nah, just put it in the sink. I've had enough." She does make a mean Long Island Iced Tea though, Alex thought.

Leah curtsied (difficult to do stark naked) and took the glass. "Thank you Master I'll do as you wish."

Alex whistled to her as she was walking off. "Get back here. You little moron. You were supposed to ask me if I wanted my cigarettes. No wonder Hal sends you so often for training!" Alex hopped out of the chair and backhanded Leah, who dropped the glass on the floor, where it shattered.

Alex ground his teeth.

"You are pathetic...worthless!" He grabbed Leah by her long thick blonde hair and pulled her down on her hands and knees.

"I want you to pick up each of these pieces of glass...one at a time, yes, it'll take all night, and put them in the wastebasket. Understood?" Leah, her face covered with tears, nodded and bent down to pick up a piece. Alex slapped her again.

"No, I want you to pick up each piece with your MOUTH and go on your hands and knees to drop the pieces in the garbage can, understood?" Leah looked up at Alex desperately. "Master Alex...I can't! I'm a model...it'll split my lip, sir...please don't make me.."

Alex backhanded her twice heartily.

"That's twenty negative points, honey...and you were doing so well!" Leah shook her head.."Please, not points, Sir!" Alex shook his head. "No, if you want those twenty back, no, fifteen's what I'll give you--" Leah began sobbing.

"Please, Master...you've done so much, sir...I scrubbed the house, I let you brand me with your car cigarette lighter four or five times--" Alex nodded approvingly. Leah's beautiful left thigh was covered with ugly little circular welts.

"I've serviced your little brother and all his friends...oh please, Master...don't take away my points." Alex smiled. "Aubrey's a little asshole, isn't he?" Alex's 18 year old brother and his friends had taken turns with Leah.

Leah dropped her eyes. Employed as a New York model, she was unaccustomed to being referred to as "Piggie" except when she was at home with her husband, or visiting Master Alex at his place in Bethesda, Maryland.

Most of the time, when Leah wasn't modeling, or acting in commercials, she was at home serving her husband and his twin sons, nineteen.

Leah spent a good deal of time being whipped by Hal and the boys, being burned with lit cigarettes, locked in closets, and servicing all three men with her mouth and her rectum, as well as providing entertainment for a variety of male visitors.

Leah supported all three with her modeling career, and all she'd like it would seem, would be the occasional orgasm, as her slave life kept her in a constant state of horniness.

But unfortunately, after Hal married and enslaved Leah (which hadn't been hard) he'd learned how easily and passionately his wife orgasmed, during little masturbation sessions after heavy, brutal punishment scenes.

So he'd purchased the strictest Iron Maiden chastity belt for her, and her only chance for orgasm was when she came to visit Master Alex, one weekend every three months.

She'd bring the report card from Hal and the boys, detailing her chore lists, how good her cleaning had been her cheerful servicing of Hal, the boys and Hal's many mistresses, and how much money she'd brought in with her modeling career.

And the positive points weren't high--one point for a thousand dollars brought in, three points for making the house spotless...and then any errors would take off ten to fifty points. As soon as Leah had accumulated seventy-five points, she was eligible to visit Master Alex in Maryland.

Then Alex and Paul would put her through a series of punishments and tests.

Leah's goal during the weekend, usually once every three months, was to gain twenty-five points to add to her seventy-five already tallied in order to have a chance to orgasm.

The reason Alex kept the key at his place was because at home in New York, Leah's super-seductiveness would bring Hal around if he didn't have the Iron Maiden locked on, with no access to the key...so if Leah tried to seduce Hal into screwing her, it just meant she had to suck him dry or bend over for an ass-or fist fucking.

Alex, who was constantly being sucked by various slave girls and boys, had no need for Leah's attentions, and so he was able to make her go through all kinds of hell before he'd consent to letting her have an orgasm. Alex and his slave Paul were vicious task masters to Leah putting on just a few positive points and many, many negatives.

here was Leah's List

Clean Roof downspouts (one point)

Clean driveway and garage floor concrete (one point)

Clean barbecue grill (half a point)

Clean trash out of window wells (half a point)

Wash windows and screens (two points)

clean and scrub house and garage (five points)

Dust, vacuum and bleed radiator (one point)

Change furnace (blower) filter(quarter of a point)

Lubricate electric heaters (half a point)

Remove fireplace ashes (quarter of a point)

Clean fireplace bricks and glass (quarter of a point)

Polish staircase rails (half a point)

Clean the septic tank (one point)

Then her negative points had been something like this:

Leaving dish on coffee table (minus ten points)

Not calling Paul "Sir" once (minus fifteen points)

Leaving a speck on the staircase rails (Minus twenty points)

It had gone on like this, and it didn't look as if Leah was going to get her orgasm this time.

If she didn't get her points by Sunday night, then she would go home, having lost all her previous points earned with Hal and the boys as well as the points earned with Alex and Paul, and have to start all over again...accumulating seventy-five points so once AGAIN she would be eligible to try for an orgasm on a trip to Alex's house! It was very tough.

If by some miracle, Leah was able to earn the points by Sunday night, Alex would tie her to a bed of sandpaper after having whipped her unmercifully, and rubbing Witch Hazel in her back sores...

And then, as she writhed miserably on the sandpaper, rubbing and screaming, Alex would push and pull a vibrator in and out of Leah's shaved cunt for two hours until he finally would allow her to have a humongous bursting orgasm...after which she would blow Alex and Paul, who hadn't cum in 120 days! What a lot to swallow, but the orgasm was worth it!

Alex stared down at Leah grimly.

"You have a bare chance to get your points back if you pick up every single piece of glass with your mouth and drop it in the wastebasket. I'm untying Paul so he can watch you. The little tiny pieces you can get up with a broom and dustpan, but there are plenty of big pieces you can pick up carefully.

Let's see you pick up the first one." Leah gave Alex a long look, and reached down, taking her luscious full lips and capturing a sharp piece of glass, and then turning and moving on her hands and knees towards the wastebasket. A bit of blood trailed out of her lower lip as she moved, and Alex could see the tears welling in her eyes, and he smiled.

Alex left Paul and Leah and went into the other room...he looked out the window. No, I don't want to think about her...Tess...his first slave-girl. The ultimate humiliation, her beautiful red curls have all been shaved off by her new Master...Alex had so many slaves now...but he was still in love with Tess...she'd made his boarding school days such a prize!

Ah, the memories...

April 18, 1996

"Just hit them, silly. Go ahead." Alex breathed deeply, as he watched Tessa arch her bare breasts out, hands behind her in the old man's library. Jesus.

What would happen if the Headmaster and his blue-haired wife walked in? Here he was standing here, fully clothed, next to their beautiful daughter with her fiery tresses, but completely, and beautifully nude...and in his hand was one of several long hazel switches that Tess had cut earlier in the day and put in her bathtub so they were nice and wet..."Stingy" as she put it.

Alex stared longingly at the beautiful, rose colored nipples. He wanted to suck them, but he did wonder what it would be like to swat her full 34DD breasts with the wet hazel branch. But she was delicate...despite the whippings he'd already given her...she was a sweet girl, wasn't she? "Tessie, I, like...I don't want to hurt you. It's hot giving you ass-whippings but I just..."Alex stared at the Oriental rug.

Tess smiled, looking surreptitiously at the bulge in Alex's chinos. "Look, if you don't want to whip my titties, I can find someone who will...a real man." She noted with approval that Alex was looking angrier.

"Don't you want to be my Master?" Tessa's piercing blue eyes met Alex's and he saw a bit of a mocking gleam. He breathed in, and bit his underlip. He turned and walked away. "Where are you going? Are you afraid to hurt me?" Tess's mocking voice followed Alex.

"No, I'm just wetting the branch a little more...it got dry." Alex took a quart of Gilbey's Gin and poured a healthy amount all over the branch, and Tess winced as the droplets hit the expensive rug. "Now it'll hurt a little more. the alcohol, right?" Alex came back. He took off his Ray-Bans and stared into Tess's eyes.

"Push out those tits, you bitch!" Tess closed her eyes, breathed deeply and jutted out her breasts, holding her hands behind her back. Alex then swung the hazel branch directly into her nipples. WHACK!

"Oooh!" Tess moaned. Alex pulled back and whacked her nipples again and again. WHACK! THWACK! SMACK! As the welts rose on her full pink breasts Alex began panting and whacking harder and harder. The switch broke, and Alex quickly picked up a second one, and began whacking away.

Still Tess didn't let go of her wrist...her hands stayed behind her back. WHACK! Suddenly, Tess grabbed her breasts and bent over.

"Are you done now?" Alex's voice asked harshly. "Am I a pussy now?" Tess muttered something, bending over more. Alex wondered lazily if she would puke now.

"Are you ready for more, or are you done? If you're ready for more, what fuckin business do you have with your hands on your boobs? Put them behind your back!" Tessa stood up again, her face white, and put her hands behind her back, once again pushing out her now quite welted and bruised breasts.

WHACK WHACK WHACK! Alex gave it to her three times directly. The second hazel limb broke, and Alex picked up the final switch. Alex smiled grimly at the trembling Tessa.

Then he said. "I want you to thank me for each remaining whack—when you've wimped out, just say "It's all I can take, Master...but thank me until you can't take it anymore!" Tess nodded weakly. WHACK! The hazel rod lashed the areola of her left breast. Tessa breathed in. "Thank you, Master, may I have another?" Alex raised the stick and slammed it home again "Thank (sob) you—" Tessa breathed in, and it looked as if there was a streak of blood on the hazel stick.

"Well, are you done?" "N-no." Tess inhaled. "Thank y-you Master, m-may I have another?" Alex lashed again and Tess screamed.

"Are you done now?" Alex was a little scared, the lashes were quite evident on her full chest and belly, but he was angry, too. Why wouldn't she give in? Tessa looked steadily at him. "Thank you Master, M-may I-I have another?" Alex gave her one more swat with the ashplant, and Tess bit her lip. "Thank you, Master. I can't take anymore."