The Group House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex threw the branch down, putting his hands in his pockets, to hide the fact that they were shaking. Tears were coursing down Tess's cheeks, and she looked absolutely terrified and miserable. Alex closed his eyes, wondering if he'd lost his mind. But when he opened them, he felt a tugging at his crotch, and he looked down. Tess was on her knees, unzipping him. "Master, may I serve you now?" came the little voice.

May 10, 1996

"How long must I kneel like this, Master?" Tessa's voice was a bit nasal, as she was propping a silver dollar against the side of the St.Casimir's Field House with her nose. She had been kneeling like this, holding up the dollar for nearly an hour.

Alex grinned. "It's fun watching you push that thing on the wall with that little pug snout of yours."

He was being ridiculous...Tessa was a stunning young woman, and had not needed the rhinoplasty "nose job" that a lot of her friends had been getting...but everyone else was always telling Tess how beautiful she was. she didn't need to hear it from Alex, too.

Alex leaned back in the coach's chair looking at the luscious full cheeked pink bottom of his beautiful slave. "Better posture, please. And keep your hands behind your back.

You're to keep the coin on the wall with your nose, Miss." Tessa had bragged to him about how a previous Master had taught her to do this exercise, and how straight her back was when she did it. But Alex thought he could break her down. For a slave, she certainly had a big-ass ego, it seemed.

"Straighten those shoulders!" Tessa moved her head and the silver dollar fell to the floor.

Alex leapt out of the lounge chair, ripping off his belt, a thick leather thing with a big silver buckle he'd purchased just for this occasion. "How dare you drop that coin? Bend over!" Tess's clear blue eyes pierced him as she looked in his eyes, and then she bent down. Alex lifted the belt, lashing it again and again, against Tessa's defenseless bottom...

May 23, 1996.

"Oh God, Alex, I don't want to..." Tessa looked at Alex pleadingly, and he smiled.

Then she looked over at Clifford, the Class Goat. He was cleaning his teeth with a nail file as a couple of other girls, far less pretty than Celeste were moving away and gagging.

"Tess, you said you'd do whatever I ordered you to, and this is what I want. You are beneath any human alive...you are a worthless slave-pig...I want you to service our Clifford."

Tessa's eyes brimmed with tears. "Any other guy...one of the geeks on your Chess team, maybe." Alex was annoyed.

Now that Tess had transformed him from nerdy Al to Master Alex, he acutely resented her reference to his days on the Chess team, though he occasionally still played his roommate.

"When I said I'd do something outrageous, I was thinking of licking out ashtrays or having you tie me to the chapel bell...or what about the time you tied birthday candles to my clit and lit them...what about that?"

Tess was quite in earnest. "I've never even spoken to the Goat. He's the most repulsive creature at St. Casimirs. I mean, he's not even rich, he's here on a scholarship."

Tessa looked over at Clifford, now deep in a copy of Scientific American. He probably would have been happier reading it in his room than in the Student Lounge, but his suitemates would not let him hang out in there because of his body odor problems. As he read his magazine, Clifford idly scratched an old zit on the side of his face, and it looked a bit infected. Fortunately, the Goat was rather obese, and probably all that blood would be compensed from some other part of his body.

Alex grinned. It was perfect, making the most beautiful girl at St. Casimir's...the Headmaster's daughter, screw Clifford, the obese Goat! And he'd make her lick Cliff's balls.

Tessa clutched Alex's arm. "He'll talk, it'll be the end of my reputation." Tess looked at Alex anxiously. "No, Tessie, no one would believe it." Alex smiled.

"No one will know but me and YOU." And he pointed at her. It was a test. Tess looked at Cliff, looked at Alex and dropped her eyes.

"It is your will, Master." Alex grinned and passed Tess the key to a room at Motel 6 and watched her go over to give Cliff the good news...and the look on his face! As they drove off together in Tess's new red Ferrari convertible, Alex chuckled and went to sneak a game of chess with the "geeks".

June 3, 1996

"Tess, great party. C'mon over and have a beer with us!" "Maybe later, Kevin!" Tess moved through the party of laughing twentysomethings, smiling and chatting, making sure the potato chip bowl was full, and did Consuelo bring out the Hush Puppies?

Suddenly she saw Alex, leaning against the door. Where had he been? He was motioning to her. Tonight he was wearing all black, turtleneck, jacket, pants, and of course the ever-present Ray-Bans, which Tess was sorry she'd bought him at this point...but he was so delicious, her young Master!

"Honey, where you been? The party's been going on and Gary and Walter were asking about you." Alex crooked his finger again, and Tess came up obediently. "I want you upstairs." Tess looked impatient.

She sighed. Alex had put her through quite a day—he'd constructed a whipping post and given her lashes, thrashed her buttocks until they were purplish masses of welts.

He'd made her wash his car in the sleaziest cut-offs and tube-top, parking it on the highway so that Tessa had been the cynosure of obscene and vulgar remarks.

In the afternoon, Alex had tied Tessa to a ceiling hook, locked by a combination lock just above her fingertips.

He'd put clothespins all over her nipples and on her shaved cunt, also rubbing that sensitive area with Ben-Gay and something else that was terribly itchy. Alex had sat down to watch the Redskins-Dolphins game, and every time the home team scored, Alex had come in and whapped Tess on her right butt cheek with a soaking car antenna, and then when Miami had scored, he'd put the number of points on her left cheek.

Tess had been forced to go through a variety of combinations trying to get loose while Alex did this vile thing, and he'd promised her that if she didn't get loose, there would be no party. Her fingers cramped, Tess had just gotten the combination right a minute before her housemate had come home with the groceries.

Since then, the party had gone great—she'd sprung down, dressed and gotten to work, but she'd been terribly worried that Alex would think of another way to persecute her. he was such an evil little bastard these days. As she thought of this, her panties were drenched.

But Tessa had done everything she could to please this monster she'd created, hoping that he would be civil enough to allow her to put on the party she'd promised her friend without any annoyances.

Now, Alex leaned over to her and spoke quietly. "I want you to refresh your cherry lip gloss, and I want you upstairs servicing my hard organ, get the picture?"

Tess smiled abstractedly, looking into the intense Ray-Ban sunglasses. He's nearly a year younger than I am, Master or not...what a child! I can control this boy...

"Alex, baby" Tess started in her most appeasing tone, "I'm hosting a deb party for Karenna...her dad may show up, if you know what I mean, he's a really, really big deal, y'know? So I've got to..." Alex stepped closer and kneed Tess lightly in the groin of her pretty dress and she jumped back. One of the guys from behind them looked over for a moment, then returned to his conversation.

Tess bit her lip. Alex treated her these days as if she was a drunken old homeless black woman and he was a sheriff in the Deep South. To think just eight months before, he'd been so awed by Princess Tess!

Alex grinned." You can service me here in front of your friends, humiliating yourself...shit, if Karenna's dad comes, he can watch you, and go home and tell HIS boss that I've got the new Lewinsky...imagine that, slutcakes, in front of all of us here...the Dean's Princess of a daughter...and then I can get you to service the whole fuckin' room, and if you give me a hard time, I'll take your panties down and whip you in front of everyone."

Tess's panties were drenched as she stared into the sunglasses. Oh, God, the son of a bitch knew how to get her where she lived. "Or you can come upstairs NOW, and do me in private, take your choice." Tess smiled sweetly at Alex.

"Oh, my young Master, how commanding you are." She gave him the smile that weakened the knees of the front string of the St. Casimir's football team. "In less than two hours it'll just be us here. My parents are in Bridgeport tonight, and you can spend the whole night working me over...and I'll lick out your butt, like you want me to do."

Alex panted, and Tess figured she had him. Men are so easy to manipulate, even these so-called Masters.

All she had to do was appeal to that lower region. Making her voice even more high and breathless, Tess gave Alex a bewitching look

"Slave Tessa will serve you on her knees til five a.m., if you want. I'll suck your weapon for hours, my Master..." There he goes, she thought. That little voice always gets them...I can manipulate any man. " But please, oh mighty Sir, wait til then. I've got the hors d'oevres to bring out, okay?"

Alex smiled and took off his Ray-Bans, putting them in his breast pocket. He leaned over, gazing into Tess's plunging neckline. "God your cleavage is incredible, honey." Tess smiled. She had him now...boys had been staring into the cleavage of this hot red dress all night, and her Alex was no exception. "You're so beautiful."

Alex breathed. He zeroed in. He knew just where the nipple was on Tess's right breast, and he seized it, through the red velvet material.

Twisting Tess's nipple casually, Alex leaned back, watching his girlfriend grimace, her pretty face in acute pain. He was amazed at how much resistance to pain she had. Alex also leaned over and put his heel on Tess's toes. She was wearing strapless sandals and he was in heavy Doc Martens, and this was quite painful, combined with the twisting of the nipple. Alex ground his heel...not hard enough to break her toes, but enough for severe discomfort, and he kept twisting her nipple.

"Alex, please...someone will see us. We're in a crowded room." Alex looked behind Tessa.

"Yup, that dork Tod Cavanaugh, the one who keeps trying to get in your pants? He's about to turn around from the keg, honey. Are you coming upstairs, Tessa?" Alex twisted the nipple again. "Maybe I should bring you to your knees right here, you know? You really need the obedience training."

"I hate to wear out the material on this nice dress with all the twitching of your miserable nipple, babe." Alex dug his fingers into the expensive gown, and Tess emitted a low shriek.

"Goddamn it Alex, yeah, okay." Tessa's face showed immediate relief as Alex's fingers finally let go of her breast. Tess turned to another girl who was deep in conversation about her vacation at Fort Lauderdale.

"Molly? Can you like, watch things, get the burgers?" Before Molly could respond, Alex took Tess by the hair lightly and climbed the stairs, stopping once to motion to another partier.

"Clifford, Goatie, my man...want to come up and party." Clifford shot several rubber bands out of his braces with the grin, and followed Alex and the now weeping Tessa up the Headmaster's stairs.

October 10, 2003 7:13 pm

"I just thought you might have some ideas...it would be great to get together with Tess again." Prattsie looked at Alex.

"You just don't get it...you're not what she wants. Her current Master has Tess licking the balls of his Rottweiler's, for God's sake...I was depressed when she dumped me for you, but wasn't surprised at all, when she moved from you to harsher Masters....just focus on what's going on now, huh?"

Prattsie smiled at Alex, who shook his head. "Say, I have an idea, you want to help me with some of my asshole clients?" Alex laughed. "No, I don't have much interest in Miss Pratt's Institute, sorry." Prattsie smiled.

"But you can't just hang out here in the office until you talk me into giving you Tess's phone number...why don't you make Miss Pratt happy...check this mid life businesswoman dirt bag out the window here...I need help with her and some other bitches...c'mon, look at her...wouldn't it be fun to use her as a punching bag?" Alex laughed and leaned towards the window, watching a Lexus pulling up to the curb.

October 10, 7:19 pm

Gladys pulled up to the dark house, parallel parking her Lexus between a Ford pickup and a moped. Smiling, she considered Miss Pratt's diverse clientele.

And out here in Germantown, Maryland, no one was visiting anyone in this deserted street except Miss Pratt and Samuel. God, I hope she doesn't get upset about the damn lines. As Gladys alighted the curb, her cell phone rang.

"Hello? Marcus? Did you--I don't care, I need the specs and the Baldwin contract on my desk in eight hours...no, I'll give you a break, nine o'clock tomorrow morning. "

As Gladys paused, she watched a young woman wearing cotton leather black stiletto sandals and black crepe material cropped pants, and a white top with a short jacket cinched at the waist leaving the dark house, and yes, the young businesswoman was rubbing her bottom...

Gladys smiled. She could always tell. As the young woman got closer, Gladys could see tears in her eyes. Gladys rapped into the phone. "Fine. I'm going for a massage now. So if Jerry or the kids call the office and are wondering why my cell is off, it's because I want an hour or so of peace. Get that contract on my desk pronto." Gladys shut off the cell phone and alighted the stairs of the dark house.

The door opened and a young woman with pink spiky hair, a tank top and cargo pants came out, brushing by Gladys. She stopped.

"Miss Pratt's on a roll, man. I got chained to the wall." Gladys gave the young woman a frosty glance. Miss Pratt's clients did not interact--except of course the time that Gladys had been forced to go down on the wife of the ambassador from Botswana in the dungeon...that was horrible. Gladys walked on, ignoring the young punk rocker's derisive "Like I don't know why you're there you old hag. I hope you get it hard tonight."

The door opened to Gladys' ring and the enormous black man stepped out.

"Hello, Gladys. Betsy" he addressed the young punk girl. "Why are you lingering on our walk, dear? Perhaps you need more time with Miss Pratt on the house?"

Gladys chuckled as she heard Betsy's combat boots beating a hasty retreat, and in a moment the moped had started up. The enormous black man noted Glady's smile. "Are you feeling facetious tonight dear? You won't be for long." Gladys bit her lip and walked into the dark house.

*******************

Alex and Prattsie approached the locked door. "Her name is Kathy, and she's a legal secretary." Prattsie whispered to her friend. "Jesus. How the fuck does she afford your overpriced rates?" Alex grinned, and Prattsie looked annoyed. "I'm worth every minute of it."

And she looked it. As "Miss Pratt", wearing a snug white turtleneck and gray wool suit, her long hair in a bun, you could tell she was quite a number. Just as they were to open it, another woman walked by, escorted by Samuel, Prattsie's gleaming black, 300 pound houseboy.

"Gladys! where the fuck are this weeks lines?" Gladys, a fiftyish woman dressed in a pink pastel seersucker suit, blushed. "Ma'am, I'm here to have a session I--"

Prattsie took Gladys by her beehive hairdo and slammed her against the wall.

"You little bitch!" Alex choked, because Gladys was old enough to be Prattsie's mother, and then some. "You're to deliver one thousand lines a week to me! "I will try to not be such a fat repugnant drag." One thousand sentences a week, Missy! The courier brought me five hundred twelve on Tuesday, where's the rest?" Gladys smiled weakly as Prattsie let go of her hair.

"I am terribly sorry, we've been working on a merger, Miss Pratt, and I've just not been able to do all the lines. But I'm going to give you a big tip on top of your fee, Ma'am."

Prattsie turned to Samuel. "Get me the horse, bring it right here into the hallway." Samuel bowed, and came back with a rough wooden carpenter's horse.

"Take up your skirt, Gladys, and bend over this thing, right now. This is a little pre-session bonus, since you don't know how to act!" Gladys blanched. "In-in front of these men?" Prattsie grabbed Gladys by the collar and threw her across the horse, the older woman coughing.

Miss Pratt yanked up Gladys' skirt and pulled down her pantyhose, exposing a fairly attractive middle aged butt. Miss Pratt turned to Samuel.

"Dear, will you get me the Reminder, please?" "Yes madam" came Samuel's clipped Jamaican accent. "No, not the Reminder, please, Miss Pratt." came Gladys' agonized voice from below. Alex snorted.

"Why, you need reminding, don't you? Thank you, Samuel." Miss Pratt took a short whip made of three leather oxhide thongs knotted with a number of small pieces of zinc and iron attached up and down each long strand. They looked like a strand of hideous pearls, Alex thought.

"Please, the Reminder leaves horrible marks, Jerry--" WHACK! Miss Pratt landed the Reminder straight across Gladys's buttocks and the older woman shrieked.

Alex noted a long thick streak across the cheeks, harsher than anything he'd ever subjected Kim or Tessa to.

"You fat-" WHACK! "ugly cow! Your husband--"WHACK! WHACK! "hasn't touched your grotesque, ugly body for five years at least." Miss Pratt landed the strap six more times in rapid succession, neatly covering both cheeks, upper thighs and then twice against the back of the knees, which every Master and Mistress knows is a very painful area.

"If you'd kept any of the goals we made together--" WHAACK WHACK WHACK! Gladys' screams began reverberating through the hallway, and Alex noted that her entire buttocks were covered in blood and welts. "Samuel, please get a gag for this worthless, bovine" WHACK! "porcine reptilian vermin!"

Gladys raised the Reminder again and landed it four more times. "We made goals that you'd lose two pounds a week back in May, that never came to fruition." WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Then you were going to buy some clothes that didn't look hideous and pink, that didn't work out. and of course your kids still hate you." Samuel returned with the gag and Gladys was gagged.

"Samuel, take this paragon of virtue to the sub-dungeon. I will be down in an hour and a half. Until then, have her give you a couple of blowjobs and use the blacksnake on her to keep her warm if she can't make you cum!"

Samuel grinned, as did Alex. Samuel was a eunuch, though quite a muscular one, and it would be a miracle if anyone could make him hard let alone orgasm!

"Now as I was saying, Kathy is a legal secretary, and not real bright...but she needs consistency."

Prattsie said as they turned to the locked door again. "Unlike Gladys who just needs to be reminded what a repulsive money-grubber she is...I keep hoping that I can convert Kathy into some semblance of a confident person, ya know?" Prattsie smiled at Alex, and he rolled his eyes.

"I ordered Kathy to this room three hours ago, and she's supposed to be naked and kneeling...let's see how disobedient she is." The door opened and Alex and Prattsie walked into a pitch black room, and Prattsie switched on a light.

There was a thirty-five year old woman, with curly dark hair quite attractive madly rubbing her eyes as they adjusted to the light. She was wearing a round metal cuff around her neck, and from the cuff came two chains about a foot long each, which were attached to wrist cuffs, which had apparently had a wretched effect on her balance, as she was unable to put her hands down, and they'd had to hang just under her neck. Then, attached to one leg was another chain that was locked to a huge metal ball...just like a cartoon convict, Alex thought.