The Group House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim couldn't believe it, they lived in the same house, and actually Kim paid a larger rent because she had a bigger room, and had always subsidized Tacy, who didn't make a lot of money.

But now Kim was Tacy's slave as well, and Becki Lynn had joined in also, Becki Lynn, who was barely an intern at her job, and was ten years younger than Kim! But the worst was Dennis, the loser who lived in the basement of the group house and worked as a bail bondsman downtown.

He was so gross, so disgusting...Arnie's whippings were harsh, and he'd become nasty, but nothing like Denny. Denny had read all those Gorean books, and the Anne Rice crap, and had horrible hardcore S&M and bondage magazines and videos which had given him wicked ideas.

Until Kim, he'd never gotten to act these out, and actually, she suspected he'd never been with a woman he hadn't paid even for sex! But he'd had plenty of sex from Kim since discovering her slavery.

The worst parts had been Denny's desire to be "rimmed". Kim hated this--it involved Denny dropping his pants, and shit-stained underwear, and then making Kim kneel behind him. Then Kim would spread his buttocks with her hands and push her tongue in between the cheeks to give him a thorough anal massage. It was horrible, and Denny's encouragement had never helped much. "That's right, baby...lick out the dingle berries, yes, sorry about my dairy intolerance problems. Gives me a bit of diarrhea.

"Now, Kimmy...lick out my crevice, gently, and poke your tongue into my anal lips. That's nice, isn't it?" At this point, Kim would be almost completely nauseous. Often Denny would make her put on her best lip gloss before she went to work behind there, and it made it even worse...but Kim was wet the whole time!

Denny had discovered all sorts of ideas that set poor Kim off...he was filled with a backload of S/M fantasies that had been rolling around in his toxic mind for some time!

And now he'd brought in young Ryan next door. It was bad enough that all Kim's housemates had discovered her desires to be a slave-girl, but Denny had been idiot enough to tell Ryan, who was in high school, and he'd included Ryan in on a couple of the more miserable sessions he'd put Kim through.

December 18, 2003

"Go on, kid, have a blast!" Denny told Ryan as the kid, breathing heavily at the sight of beautiful Kim resplendent in her tight pink top and khaki miniskirt, snapped his fingers at her. "Uh, get over my knee, now!" Kim had looked at Denny desperately.

"Denny, his family lives next door and he's just a kid, please, Master Dennis?" Denny snorted. It was so like Denny, in his late forties to be such a loser that he'd hang OUT with a kid of eighteen...but Denny liked frequenting video arcades and Dungeons and Dragons groups...

Denny smiled grimly at Kim. "You'd better do as Master Ryan says, or I'm going to get all his friends at D&D to come in and we'll have a field day!" Denny turned to Ryan. "Merry Christmas, Kid...have a ball!" Denny walked out of the basement, shutting the door.

Ryan looked uncertainly at Kim, who stared back at him. But her panties were wet, as always. Was she such a sad little slave that she'd let a child of 18 treat her this way? God knows he's better looking than Denny, at least...the same aviator glasses, but long, thick hair, and clear skin.

Kim, against her better judgment, looked at the floor. "If that's your will, Master." She knew she was going to do this. Denny had known, too. he'd left the basement with the assumption that Kim would accede. Kim bent over and lay across Ryan's lap.

She heard him breathing. She knew he was in absolute awe of her, had felt his eyes on her as she and Tacy had sunbathed in the backyard in their bikinis in the days before Kim's servitude.

(Now, they'd built a bigger fence and Kim was forced to kneel naked and bring Tacy and Becki Lynn their sunscreen and lemonades, and wait, head between her knees, suffering the scorching sun unprotected until one of them snapped their fingers for her to spread the sunscreen or refresh their drinks.)

As Kim lay there, listening to Ryan pant, she giggled silently. I have to help him. "Master, do you want to discipline me?" Ryan coughed. "Uh, yeah. I do..." She could feel his hard-on impressing her stomach through his jeans.

"Well, Sir Dennis left a paddle and a strap, there." Ryan picked up a paddle, a thick wooden Spencer and he lifted it up and whacked Kim half-heartedly on her miniskirt.

Then, breathing faster, he whacked her again, a little harder. "Does that hurt?" Kim was patient.

"Yes, but if you're punishing me, maybe you want to pull up my skirt and take down my panties...that way it'll hurt more, and it's humiliating to me, Sir...and you can see my bottom." Kim felt a resurgence of the erection and smiled.

"That's what I fantasize about, Miss Caldwell." Jesus. You'd think at this point we'd be on a first name basis here. But he is fifteen years younger than I. Kim felt Ryan's hand tentatively pulling up her miniskirt ("Damn. You have a thong.")and then pulling down her panties.

She waited, feeling his hungry eyes on her full, pink cheeks. "You got some marks here, Miss Caldwell."

"Yes, Ryan...I was corrected earlier today by Miss Becki Lynn." God that little bitch could swing a cut-off garden hose. Kim had sobbed and screamed, but Becki had implacably whacked away at poor Kim as she was bound over an old rocking horse left over from Becki's childhood.

So if Ryan was enjoying the sight of Kim's beautiful, pink buttocks, he would have to tolerate a few scars from the earlier thrashing.

"There's a Property of Fenton the Felon written on your left butt, Miss Caldwell." Yes, her old lover, Fenton, had heated some niacrome wire, weaving it in and out of a piece of circuit board to make a pattern of the letters. She'd never seen it of course, but she understood it was really something.

Finally, Kim heard Ryan lifting up the Spencer paddle...she could even feel the air going through the holes. She braced herself. WHACK! Inexpertly hit, but it still stung like the dickens.

"Cool. Your butt-skin is all pink and wrinkled now. Cool." Jesus he sounds like Beavis and Butt-head, she thought. WHACK! THWACK! SLAP! Kim gasped.

"You're okay, right? Jesus, I don't want to be up on charges...I'm wait-listed at Princeton and Haverford...you like this?" Kim licked her lips.

She could get out of it now, order him out of the house, pull up her panties, drag down her miniskirt and go out for a Cosmopolitan, drinking it standing up.

Shit, she was gorgeous enough that she could get a strange man to buy her the drink, get him to come and move her out of the group house, and put her up somewhere until she could get away from the lifestyle.

Or go back to spending time with people who didn't know she was a slave-girl...and just occasionally have BDSM adventures.

But Kim knew that the past year had been incredible. Ever since her housemates had discovered what a worthless little sub she was, it had been constantly exciting.

Stripped naked and covered with binder clips from Arnie's office, and then dancing about and screaming as Becki, Tacy, Denny and Arnie ran about knocking the clips off as she dashed for cover in the living room, hands uselessly tied behind her head.

Their trip to Ocean City, when Kim had been forced to pay for the entire thing, all of her housemates in separate motel rooms, and she herself had to sleep in the trunk of her own Chevy. Then getting bare-bottom whipping from Arnie in the early morning on the beach as passing surfers passed and cheered.

"No Pee Day" when all the bathrooms to the group house had been locked, and Tacy had taken Kim out for a few friendly beers...

Kim had thought Tacy was interested in resuming the old friendship until they'd returned home, and everyone had had a key to the lav except poor Kim, who after the beers had processed, was begging and pleading, dying to do anything to get to pee...and had they thought of evil things. Rimming Arnie for one bathroom trip, licking Tacy's toes for the next....oh God.

Now, over Ryan's lap, she considered her teenage Master. "Yes, I like this...or really, I need it. But if you don't want to, if it's too scary, we can stop, honey. I can blow you, maybe help you lose your virginity, but you don't have to spank..."

Kim felt a deafening swat to her head and then the spanking started in earnest, the thick wooden paddle slamming her poor buttocks again and again WHACK WHACK WHACK. After a time, Ryan switched over to the strap, and then had ordered Kim to strip off her skirt and top, and he'd ripped off Kim's bra and actually punched her lightly in the stomach.

Then, he forced Kim on her knees and had her give him a long, hard blowjob, while he told her how insulted he was that she thought he was a virgin..."I've had, uh, lots of chicks, you selfish bitch, who the fuck you think you are?"

February 12,2003.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of saving for a condo at some point, Mom." Kim smiled at her parents, who looked concerned. "Yes, honey, I just wish you hadn't given everything to your ex-husband." It was true.

Kim's folks had given her all the down payment for a house, and when her husband North, who had been a cruel dominant, had split with her, she'd felt obligated as his slave girl to turn everything over to him and the filthy girlfriend who had assisted him in dominating Kim, his beautiful wife.

Kim had just been so glad to get away from them, as North and Angela had taken the whole D/S thing a little too far, but she'd had a nasty reunion earlier this year when Arnie had taken her to Club Scourge, where North and Angela had been.

Arnie and Tacy had ordered Kim to take down her jeans and panties and to bend over a table, and Kim had wept bitter tears of humiliation and anger as North and Angela had taken turns whacking her bare derriere with straps and canes. Oh well, they'd moved away now...but Kim had had to suck North off one more time...ugh.

"Kitten, if you want, I'll give you the money to buy a place." Kim's father had always given her everything she'd wanted. He'd spoiled her to death, as had her mother. Kim had no idea what had gotten into her to want to be dominated by men and women. "It's okay, Daddy...I like living here in the group house"

Sure, except that every moment awake she spent serving one or another of her housemates. Suddenly the phone rang, and Kim went to pick it up.

"Hello? No one's here but me!" She heard a 20 year old male gasp. "I'm calling for you, sub girl...get over here and serve me and my friends." came Ryan's voice.

"Ryan, this isn't a good time, my parents are here." Kim said quietly. Jesus, he's such a demanding little bastard. In the past three months, she'd had to service him on about eleven separate occasions.

Ryan had forced her to suck his dick in his father's car, he'd switched her with a hickory rod after taking her pants and under panties down in front of his friends from Boy Scout Pack #139, and he'd tied her breasts to her ears and chased her down their street at four a.m.

But this was too much. "Get over here NOW!" Ryan's voice was insistent. What could she do?

"Mom, Dad...the boy next door is having some kind of a problem with something he's cooking...I promised his folks I'd look after him, can you relax for half an hour?" Kim's parents were fairly laid back, and they assented, and Kim made off for Ryan's house.

Kim entered Ryan's house from the kitchen, and there they were--seven adolescent boys. Oh, God...can I just suck them off and get back next door? But Ryan was holding what appeared to be a household buzzer doorbell mounted on a block of wood, and there were wires coming out of it, attached to--no, not nipple clamps!

Ryan gave Kim an evil grin. "This is my cousin Harlan's toy that he hooked up in his Future Farmers of America group...we're going to attach these wires to your nips and press the doorbell a little. it'll be a buzzing good time!"

April 10, 2003 4:00

As Kim continued her labors, her nipples tingled with the memories...God, the little bastard had had a party with her and that damn doorbell! Every time they'd pushed it! But she'd better finish cleaning up, or there would be no chance of a hockey game...