All Comments on 'The Hardheads'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
i would have been gone in 1/3rd the time

if that would have been his ex, she would have filed in a week.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

The lead in was a bit redundant. I like how the story unfolded, but taking her back in the end seemed a bit rushed. Eight weeks apart where she failed to realize how serious their split was? That is a serious character flaw. Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HOW CAN "I TOLD YOU SO"

produce a winning position. TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Eric is a pussy, Of coarse she was fucking him and the writer has to be an idiot to not put that in the story unless he lives in some fantasy world.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
I appreciate stev2244 for the acknowledgement

But I only read it over and made two tiny suggestions . Sbrooks is the one who did the work . Is there a better editor in lit today , I think not ! Congrats friend !

And also congratulations to stev2244 on a very good storyline ! It's a reconciliation story that all sides can like . Not an easy feat to accomplish by any stretch of the imagination .

And I think this is probably the first time in the history of Literotica that dwarf tossing has been used as a story tag ! Lol .

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
An interesting approach

I was able to read this story and genuinely believe that a couple could behave the way this pair did.

I felt that the wife's behaviour was very recognisable. The unwillingness of one partner to recognise the manipulative nature of a 'friend' is a not uncommon situation. And that situation will often put strains on the marriage.

Eric's feelings were completely understandable. His comment "The problem is that cheating is not just a sexual act. She has chosen another man over me. I need a wife that's totally committed to me. I need to be her first priority" sums it up nicely.

Maybe the way he responded to her 'cheating' was not what most husbands would do under the circumstances, but it made for a good story.

Lue

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

why wait so long to file the divorce papers?

her being faithful had to be in question, they were way to intimate and comfortable with each other. she was living with another man for 2 months,so there had to questions on his part. so getting back together was definitely rushed.

don't ya think?

GlendaJaneGlendaJaneover 7 years ago
Dissapointed

The first five paragraphs were good after that it was just a plain irritating bore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Hardheads? Make that one retarded woman and one wimp husband. Typical stev's absurd crap.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
2 Months or 8 Weeks or 60 Days and Nights

She let her husband rot for 8 weeks, that is not love. In that time she cuddled and dated Martin - that is not love. Whether it was Martin or her own ego she chose over her marriage - she was not a fit wife, thank God there were no children. Eric may have loved her, but apparently he did not have ANY friends to remind him that she loved her own do-gooder ego more than her marriage or Eric. Sadly in the last few paragraphs of this pathetic tale, Eric seems to have lost his good judgement. It is understandable to some degree for a man who is deeply in love to grasp desperately at the life line she threw him - even if it came out of her ass and is covered in her shit. What is even sadder is that the story ends there without Eric once reunited comes to his senses and realizes that he is back where he should have been and never should have been pushed out of. Once he realizes that he was second or third in her priority system. Once he realizes that this is likely just the first of many times that she will do this. (Human beings ALWAYS repeat their behavior patterns) After fucking her and taking that pressure off. After coming down from his angst and anger, the cold hard facts remain. One day both Eric and the author will have to face them.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Fact

Weirder things have happend,letting a "friend" live in your house in your absence can lead to serious problems,this story is exagerated as we are used to steves storys but it has truth in it,sleping inside the house,spending 8 weeks with his wife is exagerated but what about a guy who "visits" the wife on a daily base for 8 weeks ? he is a friend right ? no foul,no harm right ? until it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

This is a bullshit story and doesn't make that much sense. Wasn't worth the effort to read.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Different

Definitely not the same old stuff we complain about. And while we know it's improbable we can't be sure it's impossible.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
The archetypal classics of an on and off addicting story

Like Crkcppr, I also thank stev2244 for preface shoutout ,but this is his work from the getgo with editing by redoubtable sbbrooks 103x. If this was my story ( which its not because I don't own this author's work ethic and talent) , Martin's character would have been pimped way to Iago-esque (from Orthello ) proportions. Sarah and the narrator would have been updated versions of Desdemona and the title character of aforementioned play.

stev2244 obviously didn't see it that way. Martin has a few choice moments , but mostly he's in the background as the battle of wills and words is waged between husband and wife. For most women , the choice between Martin and narrator is a no-brainer . One guy has no gig or marketable skills and the other gets sent to China,for over a month to enhance the corporate good. Easy-peasy decision.

No, it's not. Formerly sweet Sarah goes ' amazon ' as in Xena warrior princess. No man tells her what to do. She tells the bully narrator off and sticks up for poor, poor unlucky and downtrodden Martin. Those confrontations and opposing dialogues are where the author shines.Gold.

Then the truth outs, Martin is ousted and all is ducky again. Sarah apologeizes and has learned her lesson. Maybe . Let's put it it this way, if I'm the narrator, I'm putting off having kids for three years or keeping a alternative residence option open because with only Sarah's name on deed to house and her willingness to go to wall for what she 'believes' is right, things might get frosty fast.

It's an eternal Artemis kind of thing.I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrible memories

About 15 years ago I was engaged and our wedding was coming up within 90 days. I had to leave for work for almost a month, but it would help us with our future. We had already put a down on our house and my parents already had a crew working on it. I worked for my parents and their business was profitable.

My betrothed had an old boyfriend, Thomas, who she had fucked for about three years. They were talking about marriage, then he cheated on her, she forgave him, then he cheated again. After the second time, Thomas broke up with her and moved south to California. I always wondered if she was completely over him, she had been deeply in love.

A buddy called and told me Lydia had been seen with Thomas. He moved back to our town after I'd left for work and immediately stopped to see my girl. My buddy didn't think anything bad was happening but he wanted me to know.

Of course, I called her immediately and was angered when she didn't even mention Thomas. I called my buddy back and asked him to keep an eye on her. He was unemployed at the time and I paid him much needed cash.

The next time I talked to Lydia it was me that brought him up. By then, Lydia's mother, who had loved Thomas, allowed him to move in and take a spare room. One right next to my betrothed. She was shocked when I asked her about it and swore it was short time until he found a place of his own. It was at that point I learned Thomas had moved in immediately after coming back to town.

I blew up and told her it was Thomas or me. He either was out of her, and my life, or I was out of hers. She swore nothing was happening but agreed he would be gone before I was home in less than a week.

You guessed it, Thomas was still there when I came home. Once I found that out, I refused to meet with her. It was him or me and I wasn't kidding.

About a week later, I was checking on the house we had put a down on to see how work was coming along. Imagine my shock when Lydia and Thomas walked out of it, hand in hand. The three of us were face to face and I turned and left. Lydia was screaming and crying, calling my cell phone after I pulled away.

I put a stop to our wedding, then stopped work on the house and asked for my down back. They were only happy to return it, the work that had been performed far exceeded what I'd been refunded. Once I sent out information that our wedding had been canceled, Lydia went berserk. Thomas was out in a day and she came crying to my house.

No, we never reconciled nor married. What she had done was beyond the pale as far as I was concerned. We broke up, both our hearts broken, but I simply didn't trust her any longer. She didn't take no for an answer for almost 2 years until I found another girl and we married.

Yes, Lydia married Thomas a few months later. He left her pregnant and infected with a couple different STDs. My wife and I are happy, she knows about Lydia, the three of us had went to school together. We have three boys now, 7, 5 and 2. Lydia? She has three kids from three different fathers. One is half black. She lives with her mom and I ignore them both. Since the day I made the decision she wasn't for me, we've never spoke, although I know she'd like to.

In retrospect, I ended up with the perfect wife, one who is devoted to me, our family and our marriage. Life is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

She is an ignorant slut which hasn`t reached adulthood and disrespected him for weeks and all he has to do is go home and make love to her???!!! Are you insane or are you a pubescent teen who believes in myths??? Not by any means are you a serious author!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Interesting and well written story

My initial thought was that the title should have been "The Hardhead," but upon reflection they were both indeed hard heads. He because he waited for eight weeks to decide to divorce her. The part where she called the Perp's ex was funny. Good story.

SKHPSKHPover 7 years ago
Well written story - but...

The reconciliation was not an acceptable ending for me. I cannot say it better than Sugna already did. The protagonist was anything but a hardhead, he gave her 4 + 4 weeks to make the right decision (too long IMO). When she came to her senses, it was too little & too late. Her priorities were far from right, and that does not change easily. What will happen the next time when her loyality is put to a test? She probably does not love him at all.

I know that you are a stickler for happy ends, stev. But please - don't write happy ends that totally emasculate the husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The ending was just ... meh

If the last part, and especially the last two paragraphs, were supposed to show her realizing what was really going on, well, it was only in the most superficial way.

<P>

Yeah, she learned that his thoughts and reactions were dead-on, but that wasn't the most important part. This is the most important part.

<P>

"The problem is that cheating is not just a sexual act. She has chosen another man over me. I need a wife that's totally committed to me. I need to be her first priority, like she is mine."

<P>

Yes, you included that in your story, but it was directed to himself and the lawyer. At no point is there any indication that she realized this.

<P>

Almost as had is that you wrote this part, that you had him state unequivocally the problem, but then just pretty much threw it out when Martin was out of the picture. This indicates deep, deep problems with their relationship whether Martin was there or not, problems that wouldn't go away just because because of a symbolic spanking and her spoiling him. They would need therapy and a lot of it.

<P>

It's as if you got tired of your own story and just wanted to end it ASAP.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Like a Sunday morning cartoon strip

I don't want this to come out the wrong way, but I don't know how else to put it. There is a certain immaturity to the writing that I can't help but think it's written by someone with little life experience -- and definitely little marital experience. Stev's profile suggests he's between 41-50 years old, but I'm just not buying it. Maybe I've become too attuned to hoaxes and deceptions in my old age.

Anyway, these characters don't behave like any married couple I know. They don't speak like anyone I know (or adult age) or act like anyone who is old enough to be married for a while.

I've stated this before, but it seems like a repeating pattern requiring this repeated comment: the relationship between husband and wife in this story feels more like a relationship between a father and his rebellious teenage daughter. The way they speak to each other, the way they act toward each other, the punishment levied for bad behavior, and ultimately the unconditional love once the unruly daughter/wife realizes the error of her ways.

This plot feels like a father who leaves his daughter home alone for awhile and lectures her not to have any parties. He especially doesn't want her hanging out with that boy he dislikes so fiercely. Being the rebel she is, she does exactly what he doesn't want her to do. He discovers her misbehavior, punishes her, and she eventually begs for forgiveness.

Husbands in real life simply wouldn't act the way this husband did, and no wife I know would act this way, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many times

So many times I would have walked....starting at the airport, then again at the airport on return.

Once he left the house, after his return and the short talk...it was over; however, I would have given him a going away present (besides my wife)...a short, leaving no marks, kicking his ass. This, of course, would make her more sad and caring for him and would have sped up his seduction of her which - I tend to think may have already happened - possibly.

Next he goes to a club, they are dancing close, rubbing and then kissing...We're Done...Over, finished - DONE!!!

I know he loved her but he needs to wake up. As much as she loved him, it was absolute enough that she should consider and respect his wishes, regardless of her thoughts so...no real deep commitment there on her part.

Good story, aggravating as hell because any normal guy would have had an honest talk with his wife long before the trip to China and guess what, she would have decided her way anyway so...DONE!!!

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Very good

lots of tension until the crisis was resolved, despite the improbability of the situation. I find it hard to believe a woman could be so clueless or lack understanding of her husband's position, someone she supposedly loves and cherishes. And to go 8 weeks or more wihout intimate relations at that stage of married life-hard to swallow. But it got the blood boiling so well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IF.

The btb mob got what they wanted every new story would be an almost carbon copy.

This made the blood boil and the stupidity of the wife was hard to swallow but over all it was a well written and interesting story.

Keep up the good work

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with @swingerjoe...

I agree with @swingerjoe...The problem never was the other guy (Martin) but the couple and their relationship...They seemed two 16 years old kids forced to marry...they are so immature...2*

smalld69smalld69over 7 years ago
Decent story with humorous twist

Good story. I enjoyed the read. I wonder if anyone else caught the humorous tag at the end of the list ... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't imagine this sernario ever happening

Fact she should have had the divorce papers after he got home. I cannot see a women being that dumb. He could have kicked him out of his home and screw the wife if she didn't like it. Then serve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories, but......

This one was not one of your best. Good, but not great. Thanks for the effort. I did note that another anony would dump her and beat Martin's ass. That would fix everything. Yeah, right. For some less than discerning readers that's the right ending to every story. Sad, isn't it?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
There's been several great stories today. This is one of them. A 5* read

The sad thing was that it was a very plausible story and very true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, didn't like it.

She was being ridiculously stupid, and he should have simply divorced her as quickly as possible. Letting it go on and on was absurd.

Are there really people that dumb? I think, unfortunately, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, not great, but good.

I would not have been so patient. I would have given her an ultimatum right away. Him or me, make your pick.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
a new low in pathetically STUPID - how is ERIC being hardheaded ?

There is no marriage. There never was. If the wife think Eric wanting to live with his wife in their home is SELFISH and RUDE... then its over

the fact that the wife admitted she was wrong.. so fucking what?

Eric was in china for 4 weeks and out of the martial home for 8 weeks.. for a total of at least 12 weeks. But we are to ACCEPT that the wife was NOT fucking Martin?

WHY would anyone believe that ?

We all knew steve2244 had a screw loose but this is just shockingly stupid.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
mattBlack -- dude come on. HOW is this a GREAT 5 star story?

dude come on... 5 stars? for this ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yuck. He was pathetic. Never was a marriage to begin with.

Either you are committed to the marriage, or not. She was not. And he was too stupid or too cowardly to act on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Title

Wrong title. It should have been Stupid Wife. No way a woman that stupid doesn't allow herself to be screwed by this guy. If they are kissy face in the club, what do think is happening at home for 8 weeks?

Honestly, If I am out of the Country Four weeks and she tells me that guys going to be staying their against my wishes, my lawyer would have been drafting divorce papers and had them served before I got back. Who wants to be married to someone who makes that type of really bad decision.

Had friend once whose wife was hanging by the pool a couple of days a week in their new house with the "old gang" (including an old boy friend) while he was working way across town. He caught wind of it after a couple of gatherings and shut that shit down real quick. Don't know if they are still married.

3 Stars, because Eric put up with way too much shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

the DickHeads.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 7 years ago
Hm.

Now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I know it never explicitly says she cheats on him but these two definitely have some seriously unresolved issues that they need to be working on I know that much!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining as usual.

I enjoyed it as usual. Incredibly stupid woman but at least she wasn't mentally ill this time!LOL!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Sad story but typical Steve2244 No real consequence and he was really always there to bail her out

No love here, sick codependence on the part of Eric, and total narcissism on Sarah's part.

Writing was ok but Eric unbelievable to me.

Small nit, "pleads" should be "pleas"

I was not overwhelmed with the story, or underwhelmed. Let's just say that I was whelmed... kinda.

Funny POV on what makes a happy ending but consistent with the entire corpus of steve2244's work.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Read

About difficult to believe characters. For me the amount of intimacy she gave to Martin in public is infidelity. Still it was interesting to read though I found unlikely that they could in truth put it back together again.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Stubborn is as stubborn does

Interesting story, which shows how easily things can get out of hand in a relationship. It really isn't that far fetched. Going from loving to hurt to angry to losing the love can happen. I think the husband should have sent the divorce papers sooner rather than later, and there was no excuse for the close dancing and kissing at all. People are dense- the wife was all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He took her back?

Kidding, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Same old copy-paste Stev2244 plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

But he would have to be brain dead to think she wouldn't act out toward someone she was attracted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha!

The retards!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She'll Do It Again

Divorce the STUPID bitch before it's to late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WhataCuck

Idiotic Drivel from a CreamPie eatin' Cuck...

Maybe NON-Hetero

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stev

You were one of the ones who got a trophy no matter if you came in last.

That's the only way you could write so certainly about a guy who could easily be train to suck her boyfriends cum out of his wife with a little patience?

Why didn't you just go that more plausible route?

smmhomesmmhomeover 7 years ago
Did the wife really make the choice hubby needed her to make?

She found out that Martin was a liar. She did not choose to put her husband first- at least not until after she found out that her other priority was seriously flawed.

Thus, it’s reasonable to ask if the husband’s issue with his wife is really resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously ???????

Sarah is a stupid, selfish, self-centered cunt; and Eric is one hundred times below her. How could he possibly take her back? How can I possibly get the two minutes back wasted on reading this story???

BDEarth

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Agree with SMMHOME

I would (or - would like to think I would) ask her, after her explanation "OK, so you talk to his ex-GF once and you believe HER! I was telling you these things for a year or more, then much more strongly before leaving for a month, and managed to elicit some weak promises when informed, at the gate, about this heinous surprise. Then I returned to broken promises, and was forced from YOUR home for another month. During that period of time, while I was lonely, you were enjoying another man's presence, and his increasingly intimate attention!"

"I have NO reason to believe that you would EVER have relented in your position that you were justified in treating MY concerns as baseless and childish. You also disregarded our previous evidence of his machinations when he glibly told us each lies about each others feeling ... which machinations to alienate us from each other were only stymied by our mature practice of talking frankly about sensitive issues!"

"I recommend you contact Martin immediately and apologize for believing his ex-GF (who certainly has every rationale to lie to you about his plans and character!). You have given him the benefit of the doubt on numerous other instances of grossly inappropriate behavior. This case should be no different! You have firmly asserted that you feel I am trying to make you feel guilty for behavior with him that you feel were perfectly justified. Stand your ground. It is YOUR house, YOUR body and no one else's business what you do!"

"As I left the cozy domestic scene the last time I saw you, I told you both 'It's OVER!'. You had nothing to say to me then, nor later! The paperwork you received should have convinced you that I was NOT PLAYING A GAME!"

"If you ever decide that Martin IS the slimeball that his EX (and I) portrayed then I might be free and willing to re-evaluate your interest in me being your top priority. But I will warn you now, it will be an long and steep uphill climb, because I was very sincere when I declared my efforts to maintain our marriage OVER! I respectfully request that you no longer interrupt my mourning period. Just sign the papers ... it will allow you to give Martin his chance to prove that his intentions are honorable!"

"It has been a very enlightening experience."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Serious problems remain!

I agree with a previous poster about the need to continue the divorce. I do think they will be happier together but she needs to grow and understand that her actions destroyed a marriage. I don't think she'll ever do exactly this again, but I'm not convinced she understands how important mutual support is in a marriage. I've been married 48+ years and believe that you MUST put your spouse above ALL others. Friends, family, even your children. In marriage the Lord has made you ONE and you must live that way.

Apeacefulplacetx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another bad ending.

After two months and she didn't fuck him? I don't think so.

After he left the SECOND TIME does she realize he was serious? Oh come on! He caved so easily that it was totally wrong for the story.

Low score!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong reasons

she only backflipped when she found out about the asshole's agenda.

She still didn't chose her husband first.

Conclusion: stupid husband deserves slutty wife.

There might not have been sex between perps. but there was emotional cuckold play there.

My version: I come home from trip, wife choses the other guy to stay over me, I walk away straight to a legal represenation for divorce. I'm not going to fucked around with my own emotions: either I kill both of them or I leave them be forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another stupid RAAC

As he pointed out she cheated on him, so far the story was good. Then you ruined it with your usual RAAC shit. He took back just like this? She is going to be a entitled self-centered bitch again very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Of course we were fucking...

It was good while it lasted: free room and board, and hot sex. Couldn't get her ass though she gave super "hard head"

Sincerely, Martin (aka tom anon)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are deeply confused

Wow Eric thanks for the use of the bitch! While you were in China everything you never got from her she gave me in two days. Try her ass it's not so tight now, I fucked in your bed on your kitchen table, the dining room table,in your bathroom, in your bathtub, in your car I fucked her everywhere. To add more insult I even fucked her mother while she watch. Eric you are the ultimate cockhold dumb ass. I would say thanks but, why.

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
I need a shower now

this was a disgusting story about a weak husband with no self-respect and a selfish, immature woman with zero respect for her husband. And she was right, wasn't she? She is married to a doormat, and a doormat never leaves. "I find you useful" is not exactly the same thing as "I love you and put you above others".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
STILL Should have Divorced HER

She DID CHEAT & Eric SHOULD have Divorced HER

Whatta' Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Pussy ass character, just like the author.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Enough is Enough

I've read several of stem2244's stories. They are all the same. Wife/fiancé (female lead) cheats by becoming prostitute, doing porn movies, fucking the boss, seduced by a celebrity, etc. Husband/boyfriend(male lead finds out. He leaves but is wracked with loneliness and can't move on.

All the male leads are hopelessly weak willed, and totally dependent on their wife's love for their own self esteem. Thus when betrayed they a helpless, self pitying lossers.

All female leads are 10s. Drop dead gorgeous, sexual sirens, who humiliate, debase, pervert, and corrupt every aspect of a marital relationship.

When the male lead leaves the relationship, the female lead regret her actions and becomes a mindless submissive that will do anything to get her husband/boyfriend back if it takes the rest of her life.

The humiliated male takes her back they have mind blowing sex and live happily ever after.

The names and the cheating behavior may change from story to story but the plot is redundant. After two or three stories it becomes wearying.

An occasional male with a backbone would be refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Husband!

As soon as the husband got back from China and found that she wasn't going to get rid of the weasel,he should have filed for divorce,walked and,kept on going!

Then he saw her dancing close with the rodent and later snuggled up to him on the couch?Andy had the right idea,either hurt the prick bad yourself or hire a couple of bad guys to do it.

She proved her disrespect for him for months and he should have just dumped her!

jon7377jon7377over 6 years ago
Stupid husband

I agree. The hubby has to be pussy whipped to go there instead of kickingboth of them oit unless he don't own the home.

I'll say. Middle marks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Go

No husband would put up with this.... I would have told her at the airport that if he moved in, she could expect divorce papers as soon as he returned...... 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An imperfect story

For this one to work, she should have at least acknowledged his concerns to a degree. It was all one-sided. Had she respected a few wishes, but not all, the difference in opinion would have been more believable.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 6 years ago
Hi Eric, silence

Eric I know your there.......Silence.........Eric please talk to me!............Dial tone

That's how the phone call really would have went.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I read

in the comments on one of this author's stories that LIT deletes all one star votes. This one isn't as revolting as most of his stories but it's close. Two stars. First story of his that hasn't been either five stars or one star with most being total turds.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I should add

the commenter's point was, truly shitty stories get all the one star votes deleted so the few votes left skew the score high. Makes sense. No way this guy has this many stories rated this high.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 6 years ago
What the?

I don't know if they dislike your story or just have total contempt for your protagonist. Any man that calls himself a man wouldn't put up with this shit for a minute. If she was supporting, dancing, kissing and cuddling with him she was sucking his cock and probably still is on the sly.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Should Check Husband's Testosterone Levels

The only person you're stuck with in your life is with yourself. You have to be able to look in the mirror. You have to be willing to walk away from any relationship or any situation. Not impulsively or thoughtlessly, but be able to walk away. I've dated dozens of women and they've all toed the line. Not because I scared them, but every single one of them knew I'd be gone in a minute so they always kissed my ass. Mind you, I'm a very loving person, love women and show it, highly educated, great career, etc. And the women I always dated had at least a bachelors, but most higher degrees from better universities, and great jobs/careers. I love intelligence in a woman along with beauty of course. But bottom line, every single relationship they knew I would walk away in a second if they fucked up. And fucking up for me is not cheating, it's any disrespect.

I only say the above because I cannot possibly imagine putting up with the scenario above. What the fuck was this dumbass guy thinking? In every relationship from the start one person becomes the dominant partner. No woman respects the man who allows her to be that dominant partner. No matter what they say, how educated or intelligent they are, how great a career they have every woman wants to be with a man she can look up to. If she makes $300,000 a year, she wants him to make $310,000 at least; not out of greed but because she wants to look up to him. So this husband in the story never set the boundaries early on and he dealt with this situation. I cannot imagine this situation for one day much less the years this husband put up with. So what if she never found that that Martin inherited the money and broke up with his gf on purpose. What difference does that shit make. Your husband says this dude is coming between you and it's either him or me. She cannot decide then that's a decision and it's divorce papers. How can you be with a wife that treats you as one of many, as opposed to there is you and then there is everyone else (except children of course). The ending/resolution was no resolution at all. She had to find out that the 'friend' was lying to her to make her decision. She had to have a profound reason to choose. Fuck that and fuck her and fuck this author that thought that's a proper resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lordy, but I do enjoy a good reconciliation story!

Unfortunately, this ain't it. Why on earth should he reconnect with a 'wife' that treats him like that? Does he love his wife or does he love the abuse? Gotta give it up for the dwarf tossing, though. That was a nice piece of work. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What crap!

He should have sent her divorce papers. She obvious didnt care about her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like your stories.

You create tension in the male/female relationship and then heartache in your male characters. Then you resolve it one way or the other. Some don’t like it, but what usually happens is what real people might do, not some macho male, and unlikely, revenge scenario.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 6 years ago
Nice story Steve!

I always enjoy seeing your by-line appear in the daily list!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF?!

Andy had the right idea! Beat the snot out of the dickwad and drop-kick him out the door! ~ And dump the disrespectful,stupid twat for God's sake! (Grinding with the prick on the dance floor while on a date?! Cuddling on a couch with her head on his belly?! Two months of this shit?! Sure,he's not slipping her the tube steak.Dream on cucky!

Gotta believe that ol' Martin had hidden enough salami to make sandwiches for 20;laid enough pipe to make a plumber jealous ; all while quenching her thirst with more foam in her belly than you'd find on 50 draft beers! That husband is one dumb cuck!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
"...I gently slapped her behind once, just as a symbolic gesture..."

Symbolic my ass... He should have paddled her ass for what she put him through.

Showed the picture of her cuddling around to strangers and got their opinion: friends or lovers?

Can't only be him who recognizes the inappropriateness of her actions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That‘s the problem...

... that the most dumb cunts always inherit the houses.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
Ridiculous

Those two should never have been married. A wife develops an understanding of how her husband thinks and feels about things. Sarah didn't seem to have any of that understanding. For her to take Martin's side for so long while ignoring Eric's demand to rid their lives of Martin, is really far fetched. For Eric to return to Sarah without reconciling even a little is equally ridiculous.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

Got tired of your story before you could finish. Since the spare bedroom is spare now, have him bring in the ex for himself. Arrange for the wife to be out of town. See how that works. It won't, but it'll be the catalyst to finally get the much needed divorce. And maybe it could have a quirky sex slave pain slut ending. But relax everybody, this isn't a lesson on how to live life, just a twisted practical joke story. Haha, it has me laughing. OK, I'm spent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And you went back?

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just wondering if there is an actual female on this planet that is THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Leaving .

It it were me, when I was leaving for China, she would have received divorce papers while I was gone. Her character is one that can never be trusted.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
good read 5*

cheating starts long before a game of hide the sausage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love Andy

Andy's way was better. Plus he is the only likable person in the whole story. He was a loyal friend, people liked him and he protected his turf.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
An unsatisfactory ending to a well written tale.

Sarah was as dumb as a box of rocks.

Hard to believe she would spend that much time living with a man and not surcumb.

Love conquers all and in this case I certainly hope so.

Billy Lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

Your main male characters need to all grow a pair. This is the biggest collection of men with no balls since eunuch's were in fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You love RAAC WAY too much!

Your lead male characters are a collection of spineless, sniveling weasels. Endings like this one just ruin the stories. I'm surprised he can standup without a spine. This was an interesting story ruined by the cowardly behavior of Eric.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kiwi

Loved the story but not the end

I'm sorry but no husband would put up with the treatment that this guy did from his wife

He should have divorced her and moved on

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is the German word...

...for cuckhold?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you say you dont want your readers to look for willing cuckolds

but that it all you write about

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Pathetic description of a wimp

I know the main hero is supposed to be a wimp so that the story could extend else a red-blooded male would finish the story after two paragraphs. :-)

However I do not see the point of dragging the story into a farce without being humorous. If the writer intended to make it comedic then he failed miserably, this is nothing but dragged-out story about another wimp. Even the resolution of the wimp gloating how somebody else has taken care of "Martin" is still nothing more than a confirmation that he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a believable ending

Shame you didn’t have the courage to write a better ending. After the way she treated her husband there is no way it would be a quick fix to get them back together. So much disrespect from her and just plain abandonment of her loyalty.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Mmmm...

She not a likable enough character to forgive. Still an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice, but the ending is kind of anticlimactic . . . IMO, it should have been drawn out longer and more difficult. Basically, she fought him for years over this, then quickly gave in. Still worth 4* though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No consequence for her actions

You just made the husband a wimp from start to finish. He wasn’t man enough to stop the guy from moving in or throw him out. He isn’t man enough to hold his wife accountable for treating him like crap. Stupid

JounarJounaralmost 5 years ago

How the hell is this rated so high?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
a consequence

agree with the other comments re: no consequence, but since he really wanted her back, the least he could have done would have been to make a condition of her signing a post-nup giving him half the house

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No concequences?

1*

Just another cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How it should have ended

"Will you come home, talk it over with me, spank my ass and then make love to me all day long?"

Good bye Sarah, maybe you should try to be faithful to you next husband

cordialddcordialddalmost 5 years ago
I'm not in favor of most of the violence portrayed in the Loving Wives stories...

...but it's really hard to picture "friend" Martin avoiding an intervention with a baseball bat or tire iron--moreso since Sarah seems more criminally stupid than driven to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What?

I’ve read a lot of this author’s work and liked most of it very much. This is awful. Sarah is mean and stupid and undeserving of her husband. I like happy endings, but this one is utterly unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous