The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stef, As you are aware of your lowly status for this trip you may not use the toilet without express permission, but you may not disturb my self or Kayleigh tonight, neither may you make a mess of our room.

I will make arrangements for someone to take you out for a walk later, but until then, be good and I will see you later.

Master Mark'

Stef felt dampness between her legs, she loved to be humiliated, and she wondered what her walk would involve. She had to get her mind off this; she was making herself horny, very horny! She looked at the TV, she desperately went channel by channel trying to find something to take her mind off her desire. No luck, everything reminded her of something she and her Master or Kayleigh had done.

She looked round the room, there was nothing to help. So she went back to the laptop and found a simple little game to play, it took her mind off her pussy, for a while. Then her phone went off, there was a text, it was from her Master;

'Stef, I hope you are behaving yourself, Chelsea will be round to walk you at 7.00pm. Do as she tells you, your Master Mark xxx'

She blushed, Stef had never met Chelsea, but had heard about her from her Master and Kayleigh. She sounded like she was a very fun girl and though, more of a sub that had a Dominant side, Chelsea was going to be walking her, but still no details. Well she only had 30 minutes to wait. Then the phone went off again, this time it was a text from Chelsea;

'Hello Stef :) Master has asked me to take care of you; I need to know a couple of things, your shoe size and coat size. Chelsea x :) x'

Stef was a little intrigued, what would she do with this info? Well Master had told her to do what she was told, and so sent a reply with the information requested. Stef then tided up the room and knelt by the door waiting for Chelsea to arrive.

Stef was surprised when the door opened. She did not expect Chelsea would have a key, but she did. Once Chelsea was through the door, Stef bent over and kissed Chelsea's feet. Chelsea smiled, then grabbed Stef by the hair and threw her into the corridor.

"Wait there" giggled Chelsea, as she shut the door.

Stef sat naked in the corridor. Luckily no-one saw her there, and she had no idea what she would have said if they had! Stef had no idea how long she was there, but when Chelsea opened the door and told her to come in (which Stef did as quickly as she could crawl) Chelsea had showered and dressed. Chelsea attached a lead to Stef's collar and walked her to the bed. Chelsea sat on the bed and Stef sat at her feet. Stef was fidgety, she was now desperate to use the toilet, as well as being horny as hell!

Chelsea reached into a bag and gave Stef a coat.

"Put it on" she insisted.

Stef did as she was told; the coat was a little big for her. However this was not such a bad thing, as it covered a little more leg than Chelsea had intended it to. It ended about mid thigh, and seeing this let slip a little disappointed sigh. However it revealed more than enough for Stef's liking!

Next, came a pair of shoes, very high stilettos. Stef put them on and Chelsea then ordered Stef to stand up. She did so a little wobbly, she was not used to heels quite this high, plus she was trying not to pee.

Chelsea then took the lead and guided Stef to the door and down the corridor to the lift. Stef struggled to keep up, and the lead was pulled more than once. The lift doors closed and Chelsea reached under the coat and felt Stef's pussy, it was dripping wet. Chelsea smiled, then Stef winced in pain as she felt something pin her pussy lips together.

Chelsea removed her hand just as the doors opened, anyone looking from the bar at the lifts would have got a flash of Stef's shaven pussy as the coat fell back onto place, and from the look she got, at least one old man did. Though she got more than enough looks being led through the lobby by Chelsea.

They got outside and Chelsea turned back to Stef and said "Oh I forgot something Master asked me to do with you!"

Chelsea took a pair of hand cuffs out of her bag and cuffed Stef's hands behind her back. She then led her through the streets, right down Oxford Street, with the evening shoppers looking at them, and then into a number of back streets. A good long walk, but it was hard on Stef's legs in those high heels. She was relieved when they stopped; it appeared to be just behind a theatre.

Chelsea undid the cuffs, then took the jacket off Stef and said she could now pee like a little doggy.

"Excuse me?" Stef asked, quickly adding "Mistress"

"You are desperate to relive yourself?" Chelsea enquired.

Stef nodded.

"Then you can, on all fours, leg cocked up like the little doggy you are!"

Stef hesitated no longer and dropped onto her hands and knees, cocked her leg up and peed against a bin, which also shielded her from the view of the main street.

When she was done, Stef sat in the kneeling position, Chelsea smiled, and moved closer.

"Let's see if what Master and Kayleigh say about you is right" Chelsea announced, as she placed her crotch in Stef's face.

Stef began licking Chelsea, doing her best, trying to impress Chelsea, she did not know why, but she felt like it was very important. She was in the moment, she was really enjoying herself, but something was wrong, Chelsea was soaking wet but holding back from Cumming. Did Chelsea want to deprive Stef of the pleasure of tasting her orgasm? No it was something else.

Stef then felt a presence and she heard a familiar voice.

"You may Cum Chelsea"

"Yes Master" replied Chelsea

Stef smiled, Chelsea respected her Master, that was good. Then Stef thought it would be nice for Chelsea to join them. They had talked about expanding their group. The house was large and they all enjoyed having people stay and play, and wished they had stayed longer!

Stef had no more time to think; Chelsea pressed Stef's face hard into her pussy and came hard! Stef could not breath pressed in there. She just had to hold her breath until Chelsea released her. Chelsea seemed to take forever, but when she did both girls were breathless.

The Master kissed Chelsea then stood Stef up and kissed her. Stef was pleased to have this attention, and while kissing her Master took the clamp off Stef's pussy. She shrieked as sensation returned, the noise muffled by the kiss. He then broke the kiss and spun Stef round, leaning her against the alley wall. He guided his cock to her ass, and slowly pushed it in. Chelsea stood back and watched the scene.

The Master fucked his pet in the ass. She was holding back an orgasm and begged for permission to cum, which at first was denied, but before she was about to loose control her Master backed out of her ass and gave her permission. She came and squirted everywhere. The Master knew this and had got out of the way, Chelsea had not, and was quite shocked when Stef squirted. She had not seen anyone orgasm like that before!

Once Stef had settled down, her Master positioned himself behind her again and trust himself into her pussy, he fucked her hard and fast, until he came deep in Stef's pussy. This was slightly disappointing for Stef, she was close to cumming again, and begged for him to continue.

"No pet" he gently whispered, "I have to go back and look after Kayleigh, the interval is almost over!"

And with that he was gone.

Chelsea then placed the clamp back on Stef's pussy lips sealing her again, and handed her the coat. It was sticky, sticky with Stef's cum. Chelsea had put it on the floor, but right in the firing line when Stef had cum, "Ah well" thought Stef, "at least its warm!" Stef's hands were cuffed behind her.

Chelsea again walked her on a lead back to the hotel, and into the lift. Once the doors closed, Chelsea undid one of the wrists on the cuffs and took the jacket off Stef then re-cuffed her. She then ordered Stef onto her knees. When the lift door opened she ordered Stef to crawl beside her. She did so, glad to have her weight off her feet. When they got to the room, Chelsea opened the door and went in, but did not let Stef in. Instead she tied the lead onto the door handle and once again locked her out!

Stef was in tears when Chelsea opened the door again. A Japanese couple had been looking and pointing at her. She hated people doing that to her, but they did not send for help. All they did in walking past her was say "Good Slave", they knew a slave register tattoo when they saw one. In fact, though Stef did not notice through her tears, the man had flashed his at her in passing.

Chelsea stayed out of sight when she opened the door, the lights were off and she picked the lead off the door handle and guided Stef into the room.

"Don't cry puppy" Chelsea said gently

Stef sobbed, but she began to stop herself. In the dark Stef could not see anything, but Chelsea had got accustomed to the gloom. She lead Stef to the bed and directed her to get on it. Chelsea took off the cuffs, then told Stef to lie on her back. Stef did what she was told, and then Chelsea tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, and then removed the clamp from Stef's pussy, to a howl of pain and pleasure from Stef.

Chelsea then moved to the light switch, and turned on the lights. Once she was used to the light Stef could see that Chelsea was now naked.

She moved towards the bed, and said to Stef "Wow you are everything they said you were!" smiling "Now its time I reward you, Master has given us both permission to cum us much as I want until he get back"

"Thank you Chelsea" whimpered Stef.

Before she knew it Chelsea was positioned between Stef's legs and started to tease Stef's clit with her tongue. Chelsea knew what she was doing and at just the right moment moved from clit to pussy.

In no time a faint "Please" escaped Stef's lips.

"He-he yes you may" Chelsea giggled "I can never get used to that!"

"Thank y...." Stef gave out and came hard all over Chelsea's face, Chelsea loved it, and she had never had a woman squirt on her face!

Chelsea untied Stef and then went into the shower to clean up and the two then talked about the Master and Kayleigh. They were both exhausted, and decided to save the fun for the others return. Chelsea was talking about the events in the sex shop earlier today, when they heard voices and the door opened!

PART FOUR

Chelsea and Stef jumped up, ran to the door and knelt next to each other in front of the door, just before it opened.

"Hello Girls" the Master said, as he walked through, followed nervously by Kayleigh.

Kayleigh breathed a sigh of relief to see that the mystery voice was Chelsea, she trusted her, something about her seemed right for them.

"Welcome back master" both Stef and Chelsea grinned.

The Master saw the ropes on the bedposts and grinned at the two now giggling girls.

"Had some fun I see?" He enquired.

"A little" squeaked Chelsea, as He brought both girls to their feet.

He kissed each of them deeply in turn, and then walked over to the bed. Chelsea, Stef and Kayleigh then all hugged.

"Kayleigh bring them here" He said after a few moments.

Kayleigh picked up the lead still attached to Stef's collar, took hold of a handful of Chelsea's hair and led them to the bed, before kneeling in front of her Master, making the other two girls do the same.

"Ok Girls, tomorrow night there is a major club taking place, Chelsea and Kayleigh you remember it from last year?" He announced.

Chelsea and Kayleigh looked at each other, thought for a second, then smiled and nodded, remembering the events of 12 months ago.

"Well since then you, Chelsea, have talked about your desire to join us"

Chelsea nodded enthusiastically.

"And Stef and Kayleigh, you have both mentioned that the house can be a bit lonely at times?"

Both Stef and Kayleigh nodded. It was clear from their faces they had put two and two together, but were trying to remain calm. They had hoped for someone to join them, and Chelsea! Well Kayleigh knew she would be perfect and Stef was thrilled, she had not known her long, but she liked her a lot!

"Well I have decided that if you all agree to it, tomorrow night Chelsea will become a member of our family and be formally collared to me. However, in agreeing to this, Chelsea will have the same status as Stef, for the remainder of the stay here."

"Yes Master, thank you Master!" All three girls screamed with delight.

They looked at each other then screamed, then hugged and kissed. To this the Master smiled, while he took his shoes off. The girls saw this and Kayleigh directed Stef and Chelsea to kiss his feet. She knelt between them and looked at her Master. He smiled, lifted her dress over her head, then opened his fly. She took his cock into her mouth and gave the best blow job she could. Licking and teasing the head, running her tongue along the shaft, and when the time was right and the Masters cock was fully hard, she took it all into her mouth. Deep throating it, she almost choked herself, she gagged and gurgled, beaming a massive smile the whole time. Then when the Masters cock started to pulsate, indicating it would not be long, Kayleigh, without taking the cock out, asked as best she could where her Master wanted his seed to go.

He smiled "Right there will do nicely" he said and gave loud moan, as he let go and a hot pool of cum jetted into Kayleigh's mouth.

The Master got up and saw the job Stef and Chelsea had done with his feet; they had been licked and kissed all over, one showed a few signs of Chelsea's lipstick. He smiled and told Kayleigh to follow him, and they walked into the bathroom. Stef and Chelsea sat where they were, giggling at the thought of being slave sisters.

The master told Kayleigh to strip. She removed her corset and stockings and stood in the middle of the bathroom. He smiled, he loved her body. Kayleigh was comfortable with it, but was never 100% sure it was that good. But He was sure; they both got in the shower and cleaned each other. When they returned to the bedroom, Master in his dressing gown, Kayleigh naked, Stef and Chelsea were still kneeling where they had been left, still naked, Stef with her collar, Chelsea with a small satin choker.

"Kayleigh you and I are going to watch Chelsea and Stef play"

Kayleigh nodded and followed him to the bed, where they sat under the covers and watched as Chelsea and Stef moved to the end of the bed, and kissed, touched each other. Slowly, softly and gently, they put on a real show, and they could see the Masters hand down in Kayleigh's crotch. He was whispering in her ear and she was doing her best to focus on what Chelsea and Stef were doing.

They then sucked on each others nipples and started to finger each others clits. Kayleigh started to let out a gasp, and Stef and Chelsea soon joined her in audible moans. Kayleigh whispered something to her Master, He nodded and she came, Stef and Chelsea smiled and worked each other harder, slipping fingers into each others pussies. They were both close to cumming and asked their Master for permission.

"No" he said "I am not the one you need to ask this time, this is for Kayleigh's benefit"

"Please Mistress Kayleigh" they begged in unison

Kayleigh was too far into herself to answer; she was still in the mental high and was oblivious to what was going on. Stef and Chelsea were holding back and it showed. They begged louder and louder, they were sure the whole hotel could them.

Kayleigh came down and heard Stef and Chelsea pleading.

"Of course babes, cum for me" she smiled.

Chelsea and Stef came simultaneously, Stef squirting all over Chelsea's hand. They leaned on each other for support. Then both girls cleaned each others hands tasting their own juice, before Chelsea then knelt down and cleaned the juice straight from Stef's pussy, then they swapped and Stef cleaned up Chelsea's.

It had been a long day and everyone was tired, and so sleeping arrangements were made. The Master and Kayleigh shared the bed, while the now dry case Stef had travelled in was opened and blankets placed in each side which Stef and Chelsea would sleep on. They had nothing to cover themselves with. However Stef and Chelsea slept soundly in this way, and were only disturbed by the sound of the Master making love to Kayleigh, when he woke during the night. When the next day dawned everyone woke feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

PART FIVE

Chelsea woke with a strange feeling in her neck, she felt it. The satin chocker had gone, replaced by a choke chain collar. She smiled, it was not permanent, that would come tonight, but it fitted her status until then. She looked up and saw her new Master. He was once again in his dressing gown, and was putting something together on the dresser; Chelsea heard movement next to hear as Stef sat up expectantly. Chelsea looked at Stef puzzled; Stef beamed a smile back at her, and whispered "Breakfast". Chelsea nodded and smiled back, licking her lips at the thought of what she might have.

"Hmm" their Master mused, "only enough milk for one."

The Chelsea and Stef looked at each other and sighed.

"Kayleigh" Called the Master

"Yes sir?" Kayleigh's voice came from the bathroom.

"How are you doing?"

"I was just about to ask permission to use the toilet"

"Good, come here"

Kayleigh emerged from the bathroom, "Yes sir?" she gave a quizzical look then bowed her head.

"Chelsea needs something on her cereal, warm it up"

Stef gasped, Chelsea smiled broadly, Stef was not too keen on this idea, but it played into Chelsea's fantasy. The Master put the bowl on the floor and Kayleigh squatted over it. They all heard the sound of liquid hitting china, over flakes. When there was enough, the Master told Kayleigh to stop, and then told her to wait.

He picked up the bowl and Stef's and placed them in front of them.

"Tuck in" he announced.

Both girls bent over and started to eat. Stef enjoyed her milk and cereal, as she always did, especially eating it this way. Chelsea was a little embarrassed and did make a funny face eating her pee and cereal, however the humiliation of this turned her on, and she was soon felt very wet. Both girls ate with gusto, and ate everything, lapping up all the liquid.

While Stef and Chelsea ate, Kayleigh was given permission to finish off on the toilet, and then Kayleigh and the master got ready for their breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. They both wore simple jeans and t-shirts. Kayleigh's jeans were tight fitting as was the t-shirt, which exposed her midriff, she wore no underwear. Master wore loose jeans, boxers and a Newcastle United shirt, as it was a Saturday and they were due to be playing.

They both had an English breakfast; Kayleigh the full version, the Master held the egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. Kayleigh used the informal atmosphere to ask about his plans for the day. The Master explained that Chelsea would be working most of the day (her last day at the sex shop) but she would return to the hotel after her shift to prepare for the club tonight. For the morning Kayleigh would take Stef shopping to get outfits for tonight, while He was going to check the arrangements and sort one or two surprises out. Then for the afternoon He and Stef (as long as she behaved herself) were going to the football as Newcastle were playing Tottenham at White Heart Lane. As Kayleigh had no interest in football, she would be given some spending money, again as long as she deserved it, and would be free to enjoy herself. Kayleigh was very happy with this arrangement, and thanked her Master for being so kind and generous.

When they returned to the room, Stef and Chelsea were waiting in the case, bowls empty, ready for what the Master had in store for them. After greetings, he gave all three girls a small egg vibrator, which he instructed them to put in their pussies. They all did as they were told.