The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then gave Chelsea her uniform for work and told her to dress and go to work, but keep her phone with her at all times. Chelsea was not given any underwear, and was instructed not to take the collar off, though she could wear the lead chain under her top, which she did. The Master and the other two girls said goodbye, and she left for work.

As soon as Chelsea left the room the master sent a text on his mobile phone, and after a few seconds Chelsea could be heard exclaiming "Oh SHIT!!" as the text message triggered the egg in her pussy to activate, and with a different speed and pattern for every letter of the text message. The message read 'See you back at the hotel after work' but it was enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm!

Stef and Kayleigh both realised what they had put in and smiled at each other. This was going to be an interesting day. The Master instructed the two girls on what the morning would entail. He then gave Kayleigh the key to a small suitcase, then said goodbye to both girls and left the room. Kayleigh went to the case and was about to open it when she received a text. She opened it and felt the vibrations between her legs. It was only a short message 'Have fun!' but it was enough to make her knees wobble.

Kayleigh took a second to regain her composure, and then opened the case. It had a few clothes in it, all very girly. Stef was going to look more like a school girl and not the young (early 20's) woman she was. Kayleigh smiled and picked out an outfit. Some thick back and purple stripy knee socks, a short skirt and a tight strappy top both black, no underwear, but the skirt covered enough, and Stef would just have to keep her legs together when she sat down. With her hair in pigtails, Stef looked like a bit of a teenage Goth. Kayleigh smiled, knowing the kind of shops they would be visiting Stef, was going to be challenged for proof of age at every step!

Stef and Kayleigh left the hotel and headed to the tube station. This morning would not be on Oxford Street, instead they headed for Camden. They went round the market and into the fetish shops. Every time they walked into one the person behind the counter would challenge Stef. She would go bright red until Kayleigh showed Stef's ID, and then the shop person would laugh it off. Despite this they could not find any outfits they really liked. They headed out to Kentish Town. When they got there, they went into a fetish shop that also had a club. After the usual palaver over Stef, they started to browse the shops contents.

After a while they found what they were after. Stef (guided by Kayleigh) got a leather purple and black under-bust corset, black fishnet stockings, a chastity device, some tassels that would cover her nipples and black high heeled boots that could be locked on. Kayleigh went with a long green with gold embroiderd over-bust corset, black latex hot pants, fishnet stockings and black leather and latex thigh high ballet boots.

"Going to the party this evening?" the guy behind the counter asked.

"Yes, our Master has something very special planned" replied Kayleigh.

"Well I will see you there! But with that outfit, I thought you might be a Mistress. I was going to ask if you might want to use me!" the guy mused.

"I do top at these events, maybe if you ask nicely my Master might let me play with..." she winked at him, but was cut off by her and Stef's phones going off.

They both answered, and the vibes went off. Stef moaned loudly, Kayleigh bit her lip. Both girls grabbed the counter for support, the message brought them to the edge of orgasm. It read 'Hello Girls, Hope you are having fun! I will see you for Lunch at 12.30; meet you at Covent Garden tube station. Your Master M XXX'

"Oh you're wearing those!" The guy behind the counter laughed.

The girls both went bright red. Kayleigh paid for their outfits and they headed for the tube station. There was an obvious wet patch on Kayleigh's jeans, and Stef could feel her juice running down her thighs. Both girls had to work hard to keep the vibes inside their pussies.

The tube journey was very tough; the train shook and make them both wetter. They decided to get out at Tottenham Court Road and walk from there. It was not too far to walk, but anymore time on the tube and they would have cum. As it was not raining and after the tube the air felt fresh it was great.

They arrived at Covent Garden at 12.25 and stood outside the exit of the tube station. They tried to see their Master but he was nowhere to be found. Then at 12.30 the mobiles when off again. This was a short message which read 'C, C and K 10 minutes' but it was enough to send Stef over the edge; she came, squirting and pushing the vibe out. Kayleigh grabbed it before anyone could see.

Stef was bright red and her socks showed signs of the dampness flowing down her thighs. They headed for the public toilets so Stef could put the vibrator back in and clean herself up. Then they headed for Coffee, Cake and Kink. When they arrived the girls saw their Master at a table, chatting to a Japanese couple, and when they could see clearly who they were Stef went bright red, yet again! It was THE Japanese couple from the hotel the night before!

The couple spotted Stef and smiled. "Hello puppy slave" said the female "My slave could learn a lot from you"

Stef smiled and looked away embarrassed. "Thank you Mistress"

"Hello Girls have fun?" enquired the Master.

"Yes Master" They replied in unison.

"Good" he replied. He turned to the Japanese Couple, "It was nice to meet you, have a good day and I will see you this evening"

"Thank you, we are very much looking forward to it" the Mistress said. They got up and bowed to each other and the Japanese Couple left, the male slave walking two steps behind his Mistress, only getting ahead of her to hold open the door.

The Master invited the two girls to sit down, and the talked about the morning. They got coffee and cake to eat while they talked. They talked about the ID challenges and some of the items they had rejected. They then took it in turns to show their Master what they had got. He was very happy with their choices, he laughed saying that he had been thinking about getting that corset for Kayleigh as a Christmas present!

They had soon finished their cake and coffee and the Master issued instructions for the afternoon. As He had told Kayleigh earlier, he and Stef were going to the football. He gave Stef a new vibrator, to replace the one she was wearing, and sent her to the toilets to do so. Kayleigh handed over her cards and the Master gave her some cash, so she could enjoy Oxford Street, as agreed earlier that day.

They all headed to the hotel, talking and laughing at the events, only making a quick stop at the sex shop, to visit Chelsea. Chelsea was sweating and a little unsteady on her feet, the wet patch on her trousers gave away that the vibe buried inside her had been rather active! The Master smiled, they talked for a few minutes, while Chelsea was on a break, then the Master, Kayleigh and Stef continued to head back to the hotel. Once there Stef was told to change into a more adult outfit, stockings, a black knee length skirt and a Newcastle United shirt. Kayleigh kept her top, but took off the jeans and put on stockings and beige skirt. The Master and Stef left to get to a pub near the stadium, where Newcastle fans were meeting, while Kayleigh sat down a relaxed with a drink for a few minutes, before she went shopping.

PART SIX

Stef and the Master boarded the tube. It was crowded and Stef sat on her Masters lap. He attached something to her belt.

He then whispered in her ear "Feel this!"

He flicked a switch on the object on her belt, then placed his phone next to it and told her to dial his phone. She did as she was told, and then when the ring tone started, so did the vibe.

"It activated by sound" He said as he flicked the switch on the control box and turned it off. "It will make the game very interesting!"

"Yes Sir!" Stef replied smiling broadly. She knew how much noise the Toon Army would make!

When they got to King Cross the train overflowed with the black and white of Newcastle fans. Stef was not good with the Geordie accent. Master could do a reasonable one himself and would chat away with the other fans. He put his arms around Stef's waist, holding her on his lap.

"Ho'way pet ya look canny in that" one of the Geordies said to Stef.

"Thank you" Stef replied sheepishly, other scene people calling her pet she had got used to, but this was some random vanilla person.

Master then whispered "In Geordie 'Pet' means girl or baby"

Stef breathed a sigh of relief, "Geordie, what a funny language" she thought.

Stef became more comfortable as the train headed onwards. When they got to the station, the carriage emptied. Some fans got on buses or over-ground trains to head onwards, but the Master and a small group of Newcastle fans met a Tottenham fan!

"Hello Toby!" The Master said.

"Hey Mark, how's life?" the Tottenham fan responded.

"So where are we going pre-match?" The Master asked

"Follow me" Toby said, "That Stef?"

"Yes" the Master said, as He, Stef and the other fans followed Toby, "She is cute isn't she?"

"Very cute, he-he she is gonna get IDed" laughed Toby.

The Master and Toby talked, Stef and the other fans joining in until they reached a pub. The pub was busy, both Newcastle and Tottenham fans, relaxing with drinks, as friendly rivals. As the Master walked in he flicked the switch on the control box. The noise of the bar was enough to set the vibe off on its lowest setting, still enough to make Stef jump.

The Master bought a round of drinks for himself, Stef and Toby. They talked more and Stef got to know Toby, who was clearly an old friend of the Master. All the time the vibe buzzing away, more so when people talked to her. After a couple of drinks people started leaving the pub. The Master looked at his watch; it was time to get to the stadium.

They walked with Toby to White Heart Lane. Outside the ground they said goodbye to Toby and he joined the home fans. The Master and Stef walked round to the away fans entrance, stopping only to pick up a couple of match day programs.

When they got into the ground the vibe went crazy, as the noise of a stadium grew, slowly filling with people. Stef went weak at the knees, she leaned on her Master for support as they found their seats, and the Master adjusted one of the controls on the control box and the vibe settled down.

"We don't want the battery to run out too soon do we!" the Master winks.

Stef's cheeks when red as she sheepishly replied "Yes Sir"

They settled into their seats, and chatted to a few of the people around them, soaking up the atmosphere, singing the songs, cheering the players. All of which sent the vibe to work, and things only built as the game began. Stef could not remember the game that well, the vibe drove her crazy. She did remember Master sending texts when goals were scored, and the injury time winner for Newcastle.

The noise of that sent the vibe onto overdrive, she had to hold it in she came and made a mess of her skirt. The Master spotted this and smiled and 'accidentally' spilled his drink on her, this helped cover the mess, a little embarrassing, but at least she had an excuse!

After the game, they both walked with the jubilant Newcastle fans, singing and having a great time. They had just made it back to the tube station when the batteries in the vibe ran out. Stef once again sat on her Masters lap and hugged him all the way back, and from the tube station Stef held her Master tight, loving every second she spent with him.

When they got back Chelsea and Kayleigh were waiting for them both naked, both kneeling by the door, with clear signs of cum on their thighs. The master directed Stef towards the other two girls and, she stripped and knelt so that Kayleigh was in the middle of the three.

The Master ordered all three girls to remove the vibes and lick them clean, which they did before handing them to the Master. He then headed towards the bed and lay down. The girls crawled to kneel beside the bed.

He ordered Stef and Chelsea to pleasure Kayleigh, which they did, sucking on her nipples, and both fingering her clit and pussy. Kayleigh moved her body to maximise the stimulation. She soon built towards orgasm, Kayleigh asked for permission, but before Kayleigh could cum, the Master ordered Kayleigh, Stef and Chelsea to repeat their slave affirmations. Chelsea had not memorised them fully (but she knew she needed to for tonight) and when she made mistakes, they all had to start again, this happened three times before they all got it right. Kayleigh was then allowed to cum, but all three had to keep repeating them while Kayleigh did so. Kayleigh came hard and long.

While Kayleigh recovered the Master prepared two bowls of food for Chelsea and Stef. Kayleigh was then told to dress.

"Can I wear what I bought today for you?" Kayleigh asked

Her Master smiled "Yes you may" he replied.

It was an outfit they had seen the night before; the Master liked it, a lot.

"Stef, Chelsea your dinner is there, enjoy it, Kayleigh and I will be back soon" He announced, leading Kayleigh out of the room and to a nearby Indian restaurant where they enjoyed a meal.

On returning to the room Stef and Chelsea helped the Master and Kayleigh shower and prepare for the club. Stef and Kayleigh wore the outfits they had bought earlier that day; Stef wore a leather trench coat, Kayleigh wore a leather coat that went to mid thigh. Chelsea was naked bar ballet boots and collar beneath a full length trench coat. The Master wore leather trousers, and black shirt, with a biker jacket, and his "fetish belt" with a pair of handcuffs, ball-gag and mini floggers hanging from it (as well as a first aid kit in a pouch).

They all left for the club, the girls were giggling with excitement, the Master was calm on the outside, but inside he was also very excited. Just outside the hotel they saw a couple also looking like they were heading to the club. In fact they were, and Master knew them!

"Hello Dan, hello Melody. Can we offer you a lift?" the Master offered

Dan looked at his slave Melody and nodded.

"Thank you very much Mark, Sir" Melody replied.

A stretched Limo pulled up, they all got in, and sat back for a quick trip round the sights of London, while sipping champagne, before arriving at the club. There was a long line of people waiting to get in, but the Limo pulled up right outside the club doors. A girl on the door approached and held the limo door open, they got out and were directed into the club, and the start of a very special night!

PART SEVEN

They checked their coats in and were shown to a booth, in a VIP area, by one the clubs staff. The Master sat down, along with Kayleigh, Stef, Dan and Melody, Chelsea sat on the floor at her Master's feet. Kayleigh and Chelsea were very happy to not be standing anymore, Kayleigh more so, she had chosen to wear ballet boots!

Another girl, dressed as a French maid, took a drinks order, and soon returned with the order, including a bowl for Chelsea. They had their drinks in the booth, overlooking the now rapidly filling main floor of the club. Below them, some couples were already playing. There was a stage set up, which for now had one of the clubs Domme warming up, ready to whip a gimp tied to a St. Andrews cross.

The group talked while enjoying their drinks for a while until Dan asked if Stef was available to play. The Master looked at Stef and she gave him a look to say she did not object, and the Master told Dan he could play with her, if Melody would be available later. They agreed and Dan led Stef down to the main floor and into a small booth with some suspension equipment. Stef was tied so that her feet could barley touch the floor, and Dan then stared to flog Stef with a soft deerskin flogger. He worked her ass, her thighs and back and breasts, even sending the suction cups flying off at one stage.

Dan was quite skilled, though not as much as her Master, Stef thought, but she could feel the heat of her skin and Dan built up a nice red hue on Stef's skin. When Dan was done, he let Stef down, who thanked him for the flogging before she went back to her Master in the VIP area. Dan stayed downstairs and talked a number of people who had been watching.

When Stef got to the top of the stairs she saw a number of people around the booth, all talking to her Master. She approached, and knelt beside Chelsea until the Master invited her to sit down. Stef noticed the Japanese couple were there, the woman in a tight leather dress, the man in a body harness with pouch and a puppy tail plug, he was also on a lead.

"Ah, puppy-slave!" exclaimed the woman.

"Yes mistress" replied Stef sheepishly

"Will you help show my puppy how to behave?"

Her Master smiled at her. Stef was uncertain but his confidence re-assured her, Stef nodded.

Her Master attached a lead to her collar and handed it to the Japanese woman, who led both Stef and her puppy boy along the balcony. Meanwhile the man from the shop in Kentish Town approached the table; he asked if Kayleigh might be allowed to use him. Kayleigh smiled at her Master, he knew she wanted to play with him.

"You will have to ask with more respect than that!" her Master replied.

"Sorry sir" the man replied, "Master may your slave, Mistress Kayleigh, have the pleasure of using me"

"If Kayleigh wishes to use you, she may" The Master replied.

"Thank..." he started, when Kayleigh slapped him

"No talking worm, follow me!" Kayleigh laughed at him, then led him away.

The Master chuckled; he then turned to Melody "OK Melody I know what a slut you are"

Melody nodded.

"Well I want to show Chelsea what she is in for, bend over the table"

Melody did as she was told and her skirt ran up her arse. The Master tied her wrists to the table, then positioned himself behind her and caned Melody's arse so it was red and covered in criss-crossed welts. Melody held back and did not cry out, until the last stroke. The Master then positioned himself to fuck her.

Dan laughed from the top of the stairs, "Do you mind if we make this a spit roast?"

"Of course not!" the Master laughed.

Chelsea watched, a tear in her eye, wishing she was Melody. Both Masters worked Melody hard, her Master in Melody's arse and Dan in her mouth. She was gagging, wincing but she enjoyed it, all the way until they came inside her, but despite this Melody was not allowed to cum, leaving her very frustrated. Once they had recovered, Dan led Melody away, leaving the Master and Chelsea to talk.

Chelsea expressed how she felt that she could not wait to be his property. Her Master said how much he was looking forward to owning her, and that the tests she was put through now, would make her understand what she would be letting herself in for.

One of the houses Domme approached the table, "The Cage is ready" she said to the Master.

"Thank you" he replied, "Lead on"

The Master stood up and took hold of the chain leash on Chelsea's collar. They followed the Domme, past a number of groups, including Stef and the Japanese couple. It was clear that Stef was showing various puppy poses that the man was trying to copy, and getting thwacked with a riding crop when he failed. Stef smiled at her Master and missed a command, as a result getting thwacked herself; He smiled back and continued to a gate in the railing, where a cage was tied to the balcony. The Domme opened the gate and then the door to the cage, the Master kissed Chelsea then directed her to crawl inside the cage door and the gate was shut behind her.

The crowd on the floor could be heard to gasp, as the cage was released from the balcony, and using a rope and pulley system was positioned over the stage. The ropes were then freed and the cage was left hanging from a chain. Chelsea tried not to move, but the cage still swayed and spun slowly.