The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked back to the booth the Master stopped to admire Stef's performance. It was coming to an end as the man began to cry, and soon the woman handed Stef's lead back to her Master.

"You have trained her well," she complemented the Master.

"Thank you very much" he replied, leading Stef who was crawling back.

Stef turned to see the Japanese woman talking to her slave. She did not understand what was said, but one thing was clear, the man was in trouble. When they returned to the booth, Kayleigh was waiting with a massive smile on her face, and the guy from the shop well beaten, kneeling beside her.

"Thank you Master for letting Mistress Kayleigh use me" he said head bowed, "May I be excused"

"Yes get out of my sight" the Master replied.

The man walked away towards the bathroom, moving very uncomfortably. Kayleigh smiled at her master "That will teach him not to try that again" she said with pride, "He will never underestimate one of your slaves again Sir"

"Good" the Master replied and kissed her, feeling the crotch of her hot pants.

The three talked, hugging and kissing. Stef was partially recovered form the scenes she had taken part in, when Kayleigh ask if she could play with her. The Master agreed and sat back and watched as Kayleigh tied Stef to the railing on the balcony, with duct tape and started the game.

She stuck a dildo into Stef's throat and told her to hold it there, Kayleigh counted down from 20. Stef could not hold the dildo down past five, and each of her breasts took five whacks from Kayleigh's fly swatter and she repeated this again, three swats each. The third time Stef held it down for the whole time, and so had clamps placed on her nipples with a chain which she was made to hold in her mouth. Kayleigh then started to tickle Stef, Stef laughed; it took all of her concentration to keep the chain in her mouth. She lost it and the fly swatter fell on Stef's inner thighs a number of times until nice red patches came up.

Kayleigh was about to continue when the Master got up and asked Kayleigh to step aside. He opened his fly and made Stef deep throat his cock. She sucked on it with glee, and was so disappointed when he took his cock out, before cumming, only to pin Kayleigh into a seat and have her finish him off.

The Master tidied himself up, and sat down watching Stef struggle against her bonds. She took a full five minutes to escape. Kayleigh was good at using tape for bondage, and was pleased that it had taken Stef so long. When she did escape she crawled over to her Master, he gave a hand signal to Kayleigh who walked over and kissed Stef, passing the load of cum she had held in her mouth. Stef smiled, she loved the taste of her Master. Then he put leads on both girls collars and led them both down the stairs and towards the stage. The climax of the night was about to begin!

PART EIGHT

The Master waited at the bottom of the stairs, by an access to the stage. A voice came over the sound system and announced that there was going to be a collaring ceremony. A Domme, who would preside over the ceremony rode her slave (Rick, a friend of the Master) down the dance floor and onto the stage. The Master then walked onto the stage, leading the two girls. He stood next to the Domme and they said something to each other, Stef and Kayleigh sat either side of their Master.

The Domme dismounted Rick and pressed a button on the floor, Chelsea twitched as the cage started to lower, it stopped so that the bottom of the cage was level with the stage. Rick crawled to the cage and anchored it to the stage with a couple of ropes. He then crawled back to his Mistresses side and sat.

The Master went to the cage, opened it and led Chelsea out. He stood by the Domme, and Chelsea sat on the other side of her.

"We are here to mark the beginning of the servitude of this slave to this Master" she announced. "Slave Chelsea, do you give yourself to this man, so that he owns you completely and he can do with you as he wishes."

"I do" replied Chelsea with a tear in her eye.

"Master Mark do you want to own this slave, to own her and look after her"

"I do" the Master said, smiling at Chelsea

"The contracts will now be signed" The Domme announced.

Rick handed a scroll to his Mistress along with two pens, a quill and a little glass bowl. The mistress unraveled the scroll on the floor in front of Chelsea; it is her slave contract, completed in Gothic lettering.

"Hold out you hand" the Domme ordered.

Chelsea held out her hand and the Domme took a pin and pricked Chelsea's finger, drawing some blood into the bowl. She handed Chelsea the quill, Chelsea used her blood as ink to sign the contract. She then bent over and Rick moved the contract from the floor to Chelsea's back. The Master used the second pin to prick his finger and puts his blood on the other side of the bowl, then used the quill and his blood to sign his name to the contract.

The Domme rolled the scroll up and handed it to the Master, Chelsea was allowed to sit up and face her Master.

"Slave you must now show your obedience to your Master by repeating the affirmations He has given you" the Domme continued the proceedings.

Chelsea took a deep breath, looked into her Masters eyes and repeated her affirmations; her Master smiled at each one, as she went through them and got each one right. The first time she had done so, this made her feel proud of herself and she beamed a smile at her Master.

"She is now your property" the Domme announced, "You may place the symbol of ownership on her"

The Master took a box out and Kayleigh held it as he opened it. The box contained a collar, much like the ones worn by Stef and Kayleigh. It was made of three stands of metal, one yellow gold, one white gold and one bronze, and these strands were braded together. At the front was a shield that hid a hinge. It had the letters MD (the Masters initials) at the top of the shield, and C and the bottom, the C was set so that it appeared to hang from the MD. There was an O-Ring set around the shield. The back of the collar had a locking mechanism, this was set into a unique design by Stef, and this design appeared on the wedding ring she had given to her Master on that special day. This design could, when pressed by the ring, depress into the collar and open the locking mechanism, thus making the wedding ring the key to the collars.

The Master used the ring to unlock and open the collar, seeing the ring used this way brought back memories to Stef of her wedding. A tear welled up in her eye, she was so happy, and she felt the ring on her own finger, smiling all the while.

The Master then placed the collar on Chelsea's neck and closed it. A tear rolled downs Chelsea's face as she heard the click of the lock, as it engaged. They then became aware of the crowd again cheering and clapping.

"Congratulations" The Domme said. Rick smiled, and nodded.

The Master attached a lead to Chelsea's new collar and took hold of the ones on Stef's and Kayleigh's collars and led all three girls down the stage and across the dance floor. At the far end was a St. Andrews cross, when they got to it Stef and Kayleigh were directed to tie Chelsea to it they then knelt either side.

The Master took a single tail whip and proceeded to whip Chelsea's back; she moved against her bonds and whimpered at every lick from the whip. He then took her down from the cross, and kissed her.

"Welcome to the family" he said to her.

"Thank you Master" she smiled back at him.

The rest of the night was a blur, they did not stay much longer at the club, but the time they did spend was full of people congratulating them, and wishing them luck. Then the short ride back to the hotel, and into the hotel room. Stef was sent to sleep in the case as she had the night before. Chelsea was to join the Master and Kayleigh in the bed; she would sleep between them, tied to the bed with her collar. The last thing she remembered, before falling asleep, was passionately kissing Kayleigh, while her Master slowly and gently fucked her from behind. The orgasms she had during this time were exquisite, each one permitted, but she was barley able to ask for each of them. Chelsea fell asleep content with herself, and that her new life was going to be everything she had hoped for.

PART NINE

Chelsea woke and tried to sit up but was pulled back by her collar, still tied. She opened her eyes and saw Kayleigh next to her still sleep. She rolled over, her Master was the other side. She nudged him as she rolled, and he woke up and smiled at his new property.

She smiled back and tugged on the chain and whispered "I need the toilet Master"

"You need to ask better than that Chelsea" He laughed back.

"Please Master, may I go to the toilet?" she begged.

"Very well" He said as he untied the chain from the bed.

The Master then led Chelsea, on her chain, into the bathroom, but instead of taking her to the toilet, he directed her to get into the bath. She got in and he told her to squat and pee. She gave him a funny look, and realised there was no getting out of this and she shut her eyes.

"Open your eyes, I want you to look at me as you do this" He said.

"Shit" Chelsea thought to herself, but she did what she was told.

"Kayleigh, Stef come here" the Master called the others.

Kayleigh and Stef trotted in and kneeled, either side of their Master. He gave Chelsea a nod and she went bright red. She tried to relieve her self, but with so many people watching she could not. The Master looked slightly perturbed, and then patted Kayleigh on the back. Kayleigh crawled towards Chelsea and when in reach she pounced on Chelsea and started to tickle her and kept tickling her until Chelsea lost control and peed. Chelsea and Kayleigh both ended up getting covered, but they kept it inside the tub. When Chelsea had finished, the Master directed Stef to take the chain from Chelsea's Collar, run it round the shower pipes and attach it to Kayleigh's Collar. She did so then was told to turn on the shower, and wash her hands. The Master and Stef left, while Chelsea and Kayleigh were left to clean up.

After a while the Master returned, and turned off the shower and untied, Chelsea and Kayleigh. He directed them to dress quickly, Stef was already dressed. The Master told Chelsea to take Stef to her flat and get some breakfast. He and Kayleigh would join them after they finished at the hotel.

After breakfast in the hotel restaurant, the Master and Kayleigh returned to their room. He tied her face down on the bed and cut her clothes off. Then a blindfold was applied. It seemed to Kayleigh she was left there for hours, when really it was less than a minute. She screamed as she felt the wax on her back.

The Master laughed, "You going to keep making this noise?"

Kayleigh shook her head but could not hold back a scream as more wax fell on her skin. The Master took a large ball gag and held it to Kayleigh's mouth. She held it closed, so he dripped more wax on her, and when she screamed he forced the gag into her mouth and quickly buckled it behind her head.

From then on Kayleigh's screams were muffled, until she floated off into subspace and started only to moan. She began to dribble from between her thighs, the Master then choose this moment to begin to penetrate Kayleigh, slowly at first, accompanied by distant muffled moans from Kayleigh, and the Master began to slowly at first, thrust in and out of Kayleigh. Her moans continued, the Master quickened his pace and Kayleigh started to moan more actively, she was coming back from drifting and just as she returned to herself she felt herself on the edge of cumming. She begged for permission, it was denied, she kept begging through her gag. She felt her master pulsate inside her, and he gave her permission, they came together. Kayleigh loved the feel of hot sticky cum deep inside her, she relaxed in her bonds.

Once the Master had recovered, he used a knife to scrape the wax off Kayleigh's back, which sent her back into subspace. He took her gag and blindfold off, untied her, and left her on the bed to recover. When she came round, the bags were packed and her outfit was on the chair ready. The Master was sitting on the bed and gave her a little hug and a glass of water. She then got dressed and they called the porter to take the bags.

They then followed the bags to the front desk and checked out. The Master tipping the staff as he always did. They then got into a taxi and headed for Chelsea's flat. When they arrived it was clear Chelsea was moving out, there was very little left inside. Stef and Chelsea were sat by the door ready for their arrival and kissed the Masters feet when he walked through the door. They then all sat on the sofa, and talked for a while. The Master told Chelsea to show what she had packed to take with her. He had her try each item on, one at a time, and took photos of it all.

Then just as she finished repacking, the Masters phone went off. "Come on take your bags."

Chelsea and Kayleigh picked up their bags, the Master his, Stef looked down and picked up the last bag.

"That's your bag babe" the Master said.

Stef looked inside the bag, and indeed it contained some of her things. The Master led them out of Chelsea's flat, and Stef and Kayleigh waited outside, while the Master and Chelsea handed back Chelsea's key and sorted out her leaving the flat with the landlord who lived on the ground floor.

They then saw a Limo pull up, they put their bags into the boot and the Stef and Kayleigh got in giving a gasp as they did. The Master blindfolded Chelsea before letting her get in.

"I have a surprise for you to play with on this trip Chelsea" the Master announced.

He took her blindfold off and Chelsea saw a bound, gagged and naked man on the floor of the limo.

"Is that?" Chelsea asked

"Yes Chelsea that is the slave you told me about when we first started talking. He is yours to use until we leave this limo" The Master informed her.

Chelsea was slightly upset, it would not take long to get to Paddington, but she went to work on him. Kayleigh was impressed, she know what to do with this guy, and after a while Chelsea looked up, they should have got to Paddington by now? She glanced out of the window to see they were on the road to the motorway, heading west out of London; Chelsea smiled and whet back to tormenting her slave. The Master spent the time teasing Stef and Kayleigh, until after some time they pulled off the motorway, Chelsea glanced out the window.

"Heathrow!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, we are going on a longer trip" the master said, "Finish him off and get it ready to deal with the bags, there are some clothes in that bag"

Chelsea whet back to work, forcing the poor slave to cum, but in a poor and feeble way, a dribble rather than a spurt. She then dressed him as a maid, did hair and makeup on him, her slave was a proper sissy maid!

They pulled up outside the terminal and the Master got out with Stef and Kayleigh. Chelsea directed the slave to get a trolley and take the bags. He pushed the bags into the terminal and they headed to first class check in. They bags were checked in and there was four tickets for first class flights to New York! Once checked in the slave was dismissed.

The driver had instructions, and dropped the slave off in the middle of nowhere, still dressed as a sissy maid, and he was left to make his own way home.

In the meantime the Master, Chelsea, Kayleigh and Stef enjoyed the facilities at the Airport and relaxed in the first class lounge until they boarded the flight and headed off. It was a long flight, but it was made more pleasant by getting Chelsea and Kayleigh to join the mile high club. Stef had done so some time ago, but enjoyed re-subscribing. Stef was also very excited to be back in her home country.

They landed at JFK and got into a cab to check into their hotel, and the start of another story!

THE END