The Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas waited until Miss Sarah finished putting food on his plate before he replied. "It's fine Aunt Laura. I am just relaxing from my trip, and have a few letters to catch up on. Besides I still have a week before I need to leave."

When Thomas started to eat, his Aunt got up from the table. A quick peck on the forehead and she was already making her way out of the house. The sound of the buggy pulling up was there the moment the front door closed. Letting out a sigh of relief, Thomas turned to look at Miss Sarah.

With a clam voice Thomas pleaded. "I can help you with those chores today Miss Sarah."

"You needs to keep off your feet is all. Don't be running around hurtin yourself again."

Thomas asked again but this time he stood up to face her. "I am fine. It does not hurt and I can walk."

Sarah walked over smiling at her helper. She put her hand on his shoulder, as if to make him sit down, "You did help. I gots the sewing machine all hidden now. Makes me happy you got it for me."

Sitting down as she gently pushed him back in the chair. "There must be something I can do to help. The cut was not bad, your bandage did the trick?"

Sarah walked over and planted a kiss right on Thomas's head. "Sweet you wanna help and all. Not much to do, since Miss Laura's not been home. You lie on the couch and keep me company while I sew then. God knows I could use the company. "

Thomas nodded in agreement with the plan. He stood up as Sarah went back to the cleaning up the kitchen. As Thomas moved to the couch in the parlor, he heard her call out. "Don'ts be picking at that cut either you hear me. I still have to change your bandage tonight."

Laying on the sofa in the parlor, he relaxed his body while Sarah set up the sewing machine. It was not long before the machine was humming along. The loud hum of the machine made conversation hard. Conversation waited until a new piece was needed or a spool needed to be changed.

It did not take long before Sarah was asking all about Thomas's experiences with school. Thomas decided on honesty over exaggeration, and exposed his parent's strict code when it came to education. After what seemed like an hour the methodical sound of the machine became white noise. Thomas awoke to an empty room, and the sound of heavy rain.

When entering the kitchen and seeing Sarah fix dinner, Thomas insisted on helping. He placed two plates and glasses on the table, with a bottle of wine he took from a cabinet. Although Sarah protested, Thomas did it anyway. "I hate eating alone. I see no reason why we can't eat together since were the only ones here."

After dinner Sarah insisted upon cleaning up while Thomas retired to his room. Thomas turned on his reading lamp and laid back to finish the book he started. The more he read the less interested in the book he became. The thought of Sarah filled his head. He knew he pushed them back all day but remembering the sight of her dark skinned breasts brought back a stream of emotions.

Although the rain had cooled the house, the humid air was stifling. Not able to stand the sweat from lying down, Thomas sat up to think. Looking down the dimly lit hallway his mind raced on, trying to find something wrong with the idea of being with a black housemaid. While the question of her race came into his head, so did its validity. All day he fantasized about the sight of her topless chest. What it must feel like to touch, and hold close. The yearning to take her breasts into his mouth while sucking on her.

As a light appeared, Thomas's thoughts turned to questions about Sarah's feelings. Knowing if he pursued them, what her reaction would be. Not only will she be fired, but the consequences he would get from his own family. From the end of the hallway he could see Miss Sarah approaching him with a lamp burning in her hand shining a path to his room.

When Sarah appeared in the doorway Thomas could see she was wearing the same gown as the night before. Thomas's heart shuttered with disappointment when he saw a large brown shawl covered her chest and midsection. It was more a winter covering, and looked like it had been packed for storage; it looked ragged, and had different colored patches from where it had been fixed.

Excitement turned to almost heartache as he knew she would not show herself to him again. Sarah's pleasant smile and voice was still there. "Get up and let's fix that bandage right quick."

As Sarah put down the lamp on a small table, Thomas stood up before her. Slowly he pulled down his undergarments and covered his exposed genitals. Sarah knelt down before him and slowly pulled back on the covering to see if the cut had closed.

Thomas looked down to see her smiling before she spoke. "Be all right I see. No needs to put nother one on. Now sits down an let me see that head of yours."

Sitting in front of her Thomas's wondered why his housemaid would wear an obvious out of place garment. "How can you wear that, you must be burning up in that thing?"

Sarah was inspecting the small cut from last night when she smiled at his question. With a small giggle in her tone, "Needs to cover up around you. Can't be having you look at me like that."

Before Thomas could think his words blurted out of his mouth, "I loved what I saw though. Please take it off."

Expecting another rejection, Thomas waited for Sarah's response. When her covering was dropped to the floor his heart began racing again. Thinking his heart would burst from it beating so hard his mouth opened wide. Seeing the thin fabric barely cover her brown flesh caused a sudden erection. What was even more surprising was the thin night gown fell to the floor next.

"Guessing you wanna see all of me then."

It was the first time Thomas had ever seen a naked woman. His eyes were level now and his mouth was mere inches from Sarah's dark skinned erect nipple. Thoughts of her race, and being the housemaid never came into his head. Her smooth dark skin showed perfect curves and features; Sarah's large breasts hung on her chest, and were rounded at the sides. With his eyes moving down he could see her flat stomach before gazing upon her dark pubic hair covering her vagina.

Still feeling the hands inspecting his previous night's injury, Thomas reached out. Hands softly touching her waist, as he moved to wrap his arms around her. Sarah's hands moved to the back of his head as she pulled him closer to her. Thomas was now pressed against her soft brown skin as they embraced each other.

Wanting a stronger embrace Thomas pulled harder. Sarah's close body fell forward toward him. Sensing her fall, Thomas moved her light body to the left making her collapse on the bed. Not letting go, Thomas was now on top of her still holding on to her.

Finally letting go from his grip Thomas looked up. Feeling his rigid penis now pressed up against her pubic bone. Feeling her pubic hair touch the tip of his manhood as his weight held it in place. It would only take him to move few inches down for him to enter her.

Thomas looked up to see the confused face of his black housemaid. Her voice hesitantly uttered out. "Are you gonna do it?"

Thomas's face went blank and his body froze from her question. His eyes never left hers, as she smiled at him. Thomas then felt her hand on his erection before the prickly feel of pubic hair across the head. It was moved and the sensation was very arousing as it was moved into place.

Sarah continued with her gleaming as she insisted. "Put it in me. Justs push ... it will go in. "

The question of morality and racial laws never came to him as he knew that he was about to have sexual relations with a woman of color. With a slight push, Thomas felt the warm lips of Sarah's sex envelop his penis. He watched her mouth and eyes open wide as he fully entered her. "Oh, Lords I feel you in me." Sarah moaned

The tightness of her vaginal wall was a perfect snug fit for him as he moved back and forth in her. With slow deliberate thrusts, Thomas began pumping his white member in and out of her. Never expecting his first time to be with a black woman, Thomas now couldn't think of a more perfect person than her. The overwhelming idea that this was right caused Thomas to lean in and kiss his black lover. Pushing himself further in her love canal, his tongue danced with hers. The passion he was feeling towards her was making his body only move faster. Feeling her reaction as she returned his loving kisses made him throb even harder in her. When the kiss was finally broken he was pumping in and out of her with long hard thrusts.

The wetness from her pussy was now letting his member piston in and out of her. The sound of their bodies colliding was filling the room. Her dark skinned breasts were now moving up and down her chest as he rocked his body into hers. Thomas held them in place for only a moment before taking them in his mouth and sucking on them. Releasing his mouth from her nipples, he looked up to see the pleasure on her face.

Hearing her soft moans escape her lips only intensified his own throbbing erection inside of her. The hard pulse of his prick in her gave a short warning that he could not last for much longer. Thomas kept his eyes locked on hers as he watched each push give a sign of pleasure. Moving slower and going deeper his orgasm was not going to wait.

Feeling he was close, Thomas stopped thrusting making sure his prick was deep when he stopped. It was like she knew what was going to happen once he stopped. With her voice barely holding together, Sarah moaned out. "It's ok ... I want you to keep it in..."

His whole body went tense and tightened up as he released his potent white seed deep in her cervix. Filling her body with sperm as he leaned in one more to kiss her. Feeling her large dark lips against his while his manhood continued to pump its load in her.

Sarah's eyes lit up wide as she felt her body flooded with her white owner's son's seed. She lost control over her own pussy as it continued to squeeze and contract around his prick. The more she felt it spew his white juice inside of her the more her love canal opened and wanted more.

________________________________________

Waking up the next day Thomas vividly recalled the prior night's events. This memory reflected in his raging morning erection. By the time he was presentable and making his way to the kitchen he saw his Aunt Laura awaiting him in the study.

His Aunt had an unusually unrushed calm about her. "Oh dear Thomas you sleep too much. I know a young man such as yourself needs extra sleep but this is not like you. Anyway ... I am going to need you to make an appearance this Saturday.

Still in a cloud of euphoria from just being with the black housemaid, Thomas answered quickly. "Anything you need Aunt Laura."

Bowing her head slightly she walked back into the kitchen. Thomas could not make out the conversation but it led to his Aunt storming out the door in a huff. Not knowing what could cause such a commotion he walked in to see what happened and hopefully see Sarah.

The smell of cooking was overwhelming when entering the kitchen. Sarah had her back turned while she was preparing something on the table. Before he could say a word, he heard, "Fix you somethin right quick. Musta slept well last night."

The flood of emotions came pouring back to him. The rush of blood to his groin and the fast beat of his heart awoke him. He walked over to her and stood right behind her. Moving his hands to her shoulders, he felt the contours of her body. He put his lips to the back of her neck before she reacted to his advances. "Can't be doin that again; wes both knows it's wrong." Cried Sarah

He moved closer to her body letting her feel his need for her. "It's only wrong if we get caught. You know she won't be back until tomorrow," Thomas whispered in her ear.

Sarah turned back to see Thomas' face as she spoke back. "We can't be doing this. You knows that I can gets in lots of trouble."

Thomas could see in her eyes that she was holding back. He also felt no resistance from her as she did not even try to pull away or push him off. Taking this as a sign to continue he lifted the back of her dress up so that it was now at the waist. Moving his hips closer his solid erection was now firmly planted between her ass cheeks. Only a thin fabric now covered her shapely backside. Thomas wasted no time in sliding his own pants down to his ankles and before pressing his now full engorged member against her. Thomas moved his hands up her back feeling her body before moving them towards her chest. His hands moved in and up her large breasts as he kept his erection against her thin undergarment. Sarah moved her head back once she felt her chest being held firmly held.

With a look of desperation she gazed into Thomas's eyes. Thomas stared back with that of concern that he had misread the situation and had gone too far. In a frightened voice he asked her. "If you really want me to stop, I... "

Sarah quickly cut him off, "Hurry and put it in before someone comes."

Seeing her hands move to her back, Thomas watched her pull down her undergarment to expose her ebony backside to him. She bent over and placed her hands on the table and arched her ass back so her dark sex was now visible. He took a hold of his manhood and placed it between the folds of her sex and pushed in. Surprised by how easily he slipped into her, he pushed further in until their bodies were connected.

The moment their two bodies met, Sarah let out an audible moan. Taking his time to pull out only to push back only made his cock throb harder. Holding her breasts now, Thomas wasted no time in pumping his hard white dick into her wet, pink love canal. Feeling her wetness only made it easier for him to speed up and pound harder. With each hard thrust, Thomas could feel her love muscles tighten around his member.

Although Sarah's body was lean her ass still had some weight to it. As Thomas slammed harder against it, the louder the sound became. Her hands were now firmly planted on the kitchen table and held her from falling forward. The more their passion continued, the more she could not hold herself up anymore.

Sarah then turned and moved away from her white lover. Instead of walking away from the situation she moved the nearby chair and sat right on the table. Placing her legs high in the air as her back lay on the table. Her dress was hiked up to her waist, and her large black breasts were in full view. Thomas looked to see her dark hair covering her wet pussy. It was the first time he had seen a woman spread her legs. The pink insides of her sex was open to his gaze.

With her elbows propping her up on the table, Sarah smiled and waited. She waited for the moment her she would feel full with a white cock. When Thomas stepped forward and guided his hard erection into her, it slipped right in. Thomas immediately started slamming against her body as if he knew that he had to finish quickly.

Putting her hand on his chest, Sarah cried out. "It's ok, takes your time."

Holding still and feeling her muscles contract against him, Thomas replied back almost out of breathe. "You're not afraid of getting caught?"

Smiling in her response, Sarah responded back. "I am, buts we have all day."

"Should I stop then, just in case?"

Grasping at his shirt, Sarah pulled Thomas closer. At the same time she pulled closer, she moved her hips to make sure his hard erection was fully in her. "Nots yet. Just keep doing your thing."

Holding onto her hips now; he starting rocking his hips as before, thrusting hard again. Not going as hard or as fast as before, Thomas keep a steady pace making sure his cock fully entered her ebony hole each time. Looking down he could see his white cock as it pushed into her. Feeling how slick her pussy was he knew that she wanted more. The more he continued, the more the feeling of his finish approached. The buildup in his sack needed release, and his erection throbbed hard inside of her.

Sarah gazed upon her white lover's face and saw the look in his eyes. She could see in his facial expression that he was about ready to explode. She could also feel the throbbing of his white manhood inside of her as it gave forth a warning that it was going to fill her up. "I can feels your about ready."

Looking up as his prick continued to pulse inside of her; Thomas replied back almost panting. "Should I stop?"

"UHHHH!" Sarah tried to hold back a moan but it escaped louder then she realized. Before her body let loose with more pleasure she answered back. "Do'nt's stop. Just finish in me when you are ready."

Not holding back anymore, Thomas made his thrusts shorter and harder. His own orgasm was closer then he realized as he made one final push. He made sure he wedged himself deep as possible in her love canal. He almost wondered if he was hurting her, being so deep.

Before he thought about it, his cock erupted with a great force. Moaning as his body pushed in stream after stream of sperm inside her fertile cervix. Keeping his white love rod implanted deep in her he continued to let his white seed fill her body up. Still awestruck about how great it felt he listened to Sarah cry out. "Oh my ... I feel you emptying inside of me. You sure had a lot."

Just as Thomas was about to pull out, she grabbed on to him again. "Nots yet. I still feel you going inside of me."

Moving his body closer, he pushed his still pulsing erection back in her and leaned in kissing her large dark lips. Locked in an embrace, Thomas let his tongue explore her mouth as she did the same with his. Giving her body what it wanted he slowly moved his dick back and forth in her now overflowing pussy. It was not until his erection died down, was it able to be forced out by Sarah's own vaginal muscles squeezing from her orgasm.

The sound of the front gate closing alerted both of them that their time was up. Thomas knew that Sarah baked for a few people around the area, and figured they were here for that. He also knew that various contractors came to the house for upkeep projects. He was afraid that if it was a contractor they could be in the house for hours.

Thomas watched as Sarah put back on her clothes and fix herself. Not waiting around any longer he hurried upstairs to his room to fix and wash his face. Before he closed his bedroom door he overheard a quick conversation between someone and Sarah. Just as quick as it started, the front door closed shut.

While putting on new clothes he heard a knock at the door and Sarah's voice. "It's a telegram for you. From Mista Childs"

As Thomas read the telegram from his father quickly before folding it up and putting on the table. With distressed expression he broke the news to Sarah. "It looks like I don't have all day after all. My father has sent for me. Says he has a job for me to do before I go to college. I may not be back until next week."

Thomas and Sarah hugged as Thomas finished reading the telegram. Before a word was said the kitchen door opened and a black worker walked in. Thomas did not know him but knew he was a worker for his aunt. Thomas wanted to say something but knew it was the wrong time. Instead he went to his room to gather some needed clothes for travelling.

Once in the bedroom, Sarah walked in and closed the door behind her."Need to be quick. Josiah needs payment for the roof. Best you forget what we dones so no ones get in trouble."

Thomas leaned in and quickly kissed Sarah on the lips surprising her. "My lips are sealed. I will be thinking of you while I am gone though."

Sarah laughed and smirked. "You thinking of me seems to lead to me feeling you inside me."

She kissed him back on the cheek and saw him to the door. Thomas made his way from the short carriage ride to the train. Thomas spent a day on the rails to get to his father's place. Once there he was privileged to learn the family business was being sold and he was needed to oversee the inspection of the properties.