The Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah breathed in loudly as if her body needed the relief it craved. Thomas moaned slightly as he felt her wet vaginal muscles easily release allowing him further entrance to her love canal. It did not take long for him to start pushing in and out of her. Although he was going slow with a hard push he was still opening her ebony hole up to his shaft.

Sarah rested her head on the table once Thomas had his white manhood fully penetrated her. Letting out a sigh of ecstasy, she pushed back against him to urge him to go even deeper and harder. "MMMM Lord, I love ta be feeling how large you are."

Still holding her hips, Thomas let his body take over. Thrusting hard, while letting her ass absorb the pounding of their love making. Not slowing down and making sure his white manhood reached inner depths each time.

Thomas wanted to last but the sensation of her tight vaginal wall surrounding his own dick was too much. Sarah knew he was close and turned her head around just enough to see his eyes. Moaning as she knew her body was going to be flooded with sperm. "It's ok ... whenever you be done."

Not being able to hold out and longer, Thomas let his orgasm come. Pushing in deep and holding her hips tight, he let his white seed shoot in to her again. Still trying to push deeper he felt numerous spurts of hot cum shoot forth. Moaning with her as he knew she enjoyed it from spasms he was getting from her pussy.

With limited energy Thomas pulled his pants up and slumped on the chair panting. He turned to Sarah and saw her drop her dress back down and act like nothing else was wrong. "At this pace we should be worried about children."

Sarah turned her head around giving Thomas a quick kiss before answering back. "I think we be too late for that. My monthly be late. And with what you just puts in me, I don't be thinkin I be having my monthly for months now."

Thomas sat in the chair and pulled Sarah closer hugging her. "Don't worry. I have a plan."

Thomas left before his Aunt got back, and before a strange awkward meeting could take place with a young vibrant Sue. The only person that saw him off was Sarah. Still dressed in her maid dress, and wearing nothing under it. Even as she kissed him goodbye she remarked how she was keeping her thighs clenched making sure his seed did not drip out of her.

On the train ride out of the city Thomas went through what he was going to tell his father. Knowing that the news of him not going to college was going to devastate him, he reminded himself of what he was getting. The thoughts of Sarah and his experience filled his head and reassured him of his decision.

The next few days were harsh and Thomas agreed to his father's decision. Thomas relented and accepted the fact he would get to manage a small farm in Georgia that overlooked a few sharecroppers. The pay was barely enough to stay happy, but rich enough not to be poor. When he was packing his bag he sent a telegram to Sarah informing her that she should pack for her new life with him.

Thomas was surprised at his father's acceptance of having Sarah as his lover. Even when he confessed to possibility having a child with him. When he did tell Sarah of his plans for them to be together she too was shocked and happy.

It was when Thomas could not get through to her is when the worry hit. Repeated calls to the house only confirmed his suspicions something was wrong. The next day the news hit. Charleston was hit with a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that caused much damage and claimed 60 souls. Thomas traveled as quickly as he heard about the earthquake. It was there that he saw the devastation of the city. It was where he also confirmed the death of his aunt.