The Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas learned that he would accompany a surveyor as they toured the property. This was seemingly an easy task but an important one. Wanting more responsibility and having part of the sale, Thomas was eager to make money and be taken seriously when it came to family business.

________________________________________

It was three days since he had seen Sarah, but his thoughts were of her. He could not wait to finish up with the surveyor and was eager to show him the last of the property near Charleston. He figured once he was done he was only a few hours ride back to his Aunt's house.

The rest of the day and the next brought more storms and bad weather. Although he managed to watch the surveyor as he calculated the lands held by his father. The surveyor was a middle aged man with very little to say. The time passed slow as the muddy roads covered his clothes, only to be washed by the miserable rain. By the end of the following day he was staggering up the steps to his Aunt's house. As he got to the front door it opened quickly as Sarah was there to greet him.

"Oh Lord you looks worse for the wear." Exclaimed Sarah, as she led him inside.

Thomas was led into the kitchen where Sarah made up a quick plate of food for him. While he ate she was taking the wet clothes off his body and telling him what he missed. "Miss Laura came lookin for you yesterday. She be wanting you to meet this young girl she brought with her. No doubt she will be fixin to come in the morning to come fetch you. Some party goin on, needing you there I reckon."

Thomas smiled and laughed while finishing his plate of food. After he was done he went up stairs to take a hot bath and clean himself proper. After getting the water just right, Thomas slipped in and proceeded to wash away the last of the filth from the day before. It was not long after that he put his head back and let his body relax in the hot water.

Hearing Sarah's footsteps on the stairs brought him out of his daze. When the door opened Thomas made no attempt to turn around or even cover up. "I should be done soon, I made sure I did not leave too much of a mess for you."

Sarah walked up behind Thomas as he lay in the large tub. "I just checking to see if you washed up is all. Now stands up and lets me see."

Looking back, Thomas saw that she was still wearing her uniform and was not in her night gown. He stood up slowly making sure not to slip in the tub. With his back to his black maid he stood up completely naked. Not being shy about his body, Thomas made no pretense to cover any part of his body.

The touch of the wet sponge on his body was refreshing. Sarah moved the sponge across his back and down his legs before stepping in front of his view to clean his chest. It was when she started to clean the front part of his legs did she put the sponge back in the water to squeeze it and let it absorb more water. With her left hand, Sarah gripped his limp white shaft lifting up. Sarah pressed the sponge under his sack and ran it up rinsing his balls clean. Still holding his penis she wrapped the sponge around it and ran it back and forth a few times before stopping. After stopping she dropped the sponge in the tub, and just held his manhood in her hand.

Sarah now moved her wet ebony hand across Thomas's white prick a few times before he reacted. "I did not reckon I needed to be that clean."

Looking back at him Sarah replied back. "Just be making sure it's be all clean before it goes in me."

Thomas replied worried and thinking he forced her into his personal sex object. "I never meant to force you before. I just thought..."

Sarah's finger went to his lips the silence him. "It's ok. You can be having me anytime."

Stunned by her response Thomas cried back. "Here, now?"

Handing Thomas a towel Sarah laughed back when she answered. "Follow me."

Thomas was drying off while he followed her out of the bathroom. He did not know what came over him, but the only thing he could think of was having her as his own. Walking behind her as she led him to his bedroom, he stared at the back of her dress that showed her dark skin. She still wore a bandanna on her head but a few strands of black hair were still visible.

Once in the bedroom, Sarah turned and faced him. Slowly she removed her clothes and revealed her dark flesh to him. When her large breasts came free, Thomas leaned forward and took the dark nipple into his mouth. Sucking on it as if it would feed him, he reached around to hold her body as he wrapped his arms around her. As the nipple became erect in his mouth his own was now pressing up against her naked body.

Thomas felt her arms push him off of her and then continue to push until he was on the bed. Looking up at her she said. "I can see your still hurtin from before. Justs lay back and lets me do the work."

Adjusting himself on the bed he watched as Sarah climbed on top of his bed, and then onto him. She leaned in as she opened her mouth to kiss him. As their tongues entwined in her mouth, the familiar slick sensation of separating her vaginal lips happened. As his white cock fully slipped into her tight wet pussy, Thomas moaned with sheer pleasure.

The feeling of having all his cock fully constricted by her pussy drove him to push his hips up making sure his cock was as deep as it could go. In turn he felt her moan with him as it was fully embedded in her love canal. She rocked back and forth making sure that her tongue was always touching his. Thomas responded by matching her movements with his own.

With his body pinned to the bed he watched as she bounced on top of him. Her black breasts bouncing high each time she slammed back down hard on him. Her contrasting skin tone made it easy to see his throbbing prick impale her each time she lifted off of him. The pleasure was like no other each time he entered her wet love hole. The only thing he could do was breathe heavily with her as he enjoyed every second of it.

Sarah slowed down her pace as she leaned her body back making sure her his white cock was deep as it could go. Her hips now ground on him as she stared down at him. Thomas reached up and held on to her dark breasts, ever so often pinching her nipples. As he felt her muscles grip and tighten around his manhood he sensed the pressure to explode building inside him.

Thomas called out. "I am close, want me to pull out?" Thinking she would not want to risk what they have been doing so far.

Sarah gleamed at him as she moaned back her reply. "Oh lord ... keep it in me. It be ok ... just lets it be while it's finishes in of me."

Seeing her smiles as he knew he was close only brought him closer. Trying to hold back was impossible as he let his body relax and shoot off inside of her. The pressure was released and his fertile white seed shot forth inside her once again. With each pulse of his cock more of his sperm was released inside her cervix. As he continued to flood her body with his juice the more she smiled back at him until she finally leaned forward again to embrace him.

Thinking she was going to roll over and leave, Thomas was pleasantly surprised when she leaned back again. Still feeling the effects of sex, his erection was still going strong and still inside her. Sarah smiled back and continued to rest her body on his waist keeping his white rod still inside of her. Not wanting her to leave or sound rude, he just explored her naked ebony skin feeling each curve and soft feature she had.

The moment of pure satisfaction was capped off with her touching his face and smiling with her white teeth fully exposed she spoke. "Thinking you needs it more than last time. Seeing how much you puts in"

Although the moments of increasing passion were intense, Thomas wanted something more. "Can you not leave this time? She will not be home until after we wake anyway."

Sarah immediately leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before she replied. "Yes, buts I need to be up in the morning. So if your needings me again, it be after Miss leaves. "

"I may not have the strength after this." Thomas laughed back.

Before he fell asleep Thomas asked Sarah about how she came to her father's employ. He learned that she was orphaned a few years after the war. She had been working as a domestic help for a hotel when his father bought the place. Before he could ask more questions he watched her fall quietly asleep in his arms. Thomas marveled at her naked flesh in his arms and stared at her large chest as it rose up and down. With his hands cupping her large brown breasts he also fell asleep holding her.

"Needs to wake up. Exclaimed Sarah as she started to shake him out of his slumber.

"Aunt Laura is waitins in the parlor waiting for you. You needs to get dressed quick."

Rushing to get himself ready was nothing new to Thomas. Years of boarding school had taught him how to get ready in a hurry. While walking down the stairs he could see his Aunt all dressed and waiting to leave. Although the temperature was not yet high, it looked like it was going to be a hot and humid day. Thomas noted that she wore a dress that was too big for this type of weather.

Laura rushed over to greet Thomas as he made his way down the stairs. "There you are. Need you to be awake and handsome today, I have someone you need to meet. After a quick trip to Sloan's for a suit you should be ready for tonight's party.

Thomas replied back wondering what his aunt had planned for him. "Aunt Laura, I have a suit upstairs if you want me to get changed."

"Oh your suit will not do. You need to look superb tonight. I am going to introduce you to Mr. Lyon's daughter Sue. I told him that you were ready to attend college and interested in meeting his daughter."

Before Thomas could reply he was already being hurried out the door by his aunt. Wanting a moment alone with Sarah was impossible as he was out the door looking at her as he got in the waiting carriage. Pulling away from the house he could see her waving at him goodbye.

Thomas never thought shopping could take an entire day. He was whisked from one store to another. Each time his aunt would get something for him, another thing was added on the bill for her. He could overhear his Aunt tell the clerks at each store to put it on her account. This only confused him, because he knew that his father had cut off her access to the families funds.

By the time he was going to an actual party it was already dark and he was exhausted. His Aunt was introducing him to someone new and important to her every few minutes. Thomas could not even remember their names, but he was polite and respectful each time he shook their hand. Grabbing what food he could he found himself filling his pockets with bread as he was dragged around the room meeting people.

When it finally came to meeting Mr. Lyons he was introduced to him as Robert Child's eldest son. It was then that he knew why he was being dragged to this party filled with socialites. Being pleasant he shook his hand and was promptly introduced to Sue Lyons.

Sue Lyons was eighteen, and was remarkably dressed. Standing only about five feet tall she had on a tight corset that revealed a very small figure. She seemed almost nymph like with her tight dress. Even with her small features, her face was very pretty along with flowing blonde hair. Her sweet voice was enchanting as she took his hand with her introduction. Before he could even speak he was pushed together with her and told to dance by her aunt.

As the night wore on, most of the party goers headed home. Instead of heading back to the house, Thomas was brought to the dock yards. Before he could ask what was going on he was told by his aunt that she was invited to a pleasure outing with some friends. As he looked back he could see his aunt hugging Mr. Lyons. It then occurred to him that no one else was on the boat as they were alone.

The carriage brought Thomas right back to the mansion he just left. Although no one was visible, the carriage pulled around back to one of the guest houses. There he got off and was told by the driver that his aunt wanted him to stay at the guest house until she arrives to come get him. Thomas was tired and decided not to say anything and retreated inside the cozy house. Once inside he found the bed and passed out.

Sunday morning was normally a busy time in the morning getting ready for church. As Thomas did his best to get ready with the clothes he had on the day before he knew that he was not going to make any church service offered this day. It was not a bother for him since he had been missing church the entire time he was at school. He told his father that he went every week but knew that he never went once.

Quickly sneaking out, Thomas spotted Sue walking towards the small guest house. Quickly hiding and walking away he heard her knock on the door. She was dressed in her Sunday best, but seemed to be over dressed for a hot summer day. When he got to the street he started walking to his Aunt's house. Years of spending his early youth in the city helped him navigate his way home very quickly.

When he entered the house he noticed that not a single soul was there. Figuring it was church time, Thomas headed to his room to change and catch up on sleep. Peeling off his sweat stained clothes he had been wearing for too long, he just laid in bed naked. The cool breeze from the open window on his nude body, helped to cool him off and he fall asleep.

He was startled from his sleep by her voice. "Thomas, what you doing sleeping? You should be at church with Miss Sue." Exclaimed Sarah as she stood over him sleeping.

Opening his eyes he could see Sarah dressed in a very nice blue dress. Wearing a nice hat instead of her normal work bandanna. Still groggy for being woken up suddenly he blurted out. "I decided not to be pushed into a courtship arranged by my aunt."

Putting her hands on her hip and letting out a big sigh. "Be happy they founds you a pretty one. Thinks you would be happy with her too."

It came to him quickly once she said it. "They ... who else is behind this?"

Sarah still had her hands at her side and replied back in the same disappointed tone. "Mr. Childs tolds me about it, and I think it a fine match. Your Aunt helped set it up too."

The whole time he was told that he was spending time in Charleston because his father wanted him to be close to college when it starts. Now he knew that he was duped into a courtship and the deception hit him hard. It was not that his father and aunt wanted him to court Sue but he did not know that Sarah wanted it all along too.

The feeling of betrayal washed over him hard. Of all people, he thought that Sarah would have the same feelings as him. It was not until now did he realize that he did not open the door for Sue today because he wanted to see Sarah again. The hurt from her wanting him for another struck deeper than he thought.

Sitting up on the bed to make more of a point, "You mean this whole time you spent with me was a lie?"

Sarah sat down next to him and looked him in the eyes with sorrow. "You can't be havin' feelings 'bout me. I knowed it was wrong to lay with you, and I lets it happen. Lord, forgive me for what I have done."

Hearing her plea for forgiveness made Thomas answered back with his own. "Please don't blame yourself. It was me that wanted it. Although I won't apologize for how I feel about you."

Sarah's voice began to break as her eyes swelled with emotion. "You can'ts be have feelings for a colored. Should never have let you put its inside me. It's wrong for a colored girl to seduce a white like I did. Be asking the Lord for forgiveness today. Knows he's testing me. Gave me feelings for a white man, knowing I can'ts have him."

Thomas wrapped his arms around her to soothe her as she began to tear up. Wanting to ease her pain he said. "Guess he is testing me too. I know what I must do though."

Turning to him and kissing his cheek. Still sobbing softly as she answered him."We must stop before it gets...." Her voice muffled as his lips pressed hard against hers.

Thomas moved his body so it was now facing hers. Holding her tight letting his hands grip her sides as his tongue now pushed inside her mouth.

Sarah pushed her head to the side to cry out. "I can'ts be letting you do this."

Thomas pushed her body to the bed as he continued to caress her body and kiss her mouth. Only letting up to tell her. "Tell me to stop then."

Standing over her as she lay on the bed, Thomas lifted her legs up. Sarah quickly lifted her body up as she moved her dress under her to reveal her lower body to him. Not waiting for the underwear to be moved aside, he tore it to reveal her dark sex. When she moaned as her legs were parted it displayed her want for this to escalate.

Moving closer to position himself to enter her, he felt Sarah grab hold of his shaft and directly place it between the dark folds of her entrance. Pushing in Thomas could feel how moist her love canal was as it slid in with minimal force. Watching the ecstasy in her facial features, he pushed quickly in her snug wet pussy.

Holding her legs with his hands, his hips now thrusting his white love rod deep in her snatch with speed and force. Her vaginal muscles try to clench hard only to fail as he pulled out before pushing back in again. The wetness from her pussy was now making its way out of her as he continued to pummel it with his thrusting member. Thomas reached forward to pull down her dress reveal her dark flesh of her chest. Helping him, she pulled the strings holding her large breasts in place.

With her large brown mams now out in the open Thomas moved his lips over her dark nipples. Switching back and forth he sucked on them biting softly each time. With his hips rocking at almost full speed he felt the immense wetness from her love hole cover him each time he pushed into her. Thomas wondered if he should slow down or stop once he felt her body shacking from this.

Moving back he pulled out and released her nipple from his mouth. Sarah sat up with and look of exhaustion and delight. She then stood up before him and started to undress. Slowly Thomas watched as her black body came into view each time a part of her dress dropped to the floor. Gazing at her beauty he saw her inner thighs were soaking wet and still trembling.

Instead of just throwing her on the bed and ravishing her body, Thomas reached out to caress her ebony breasts as they hung before him. Feeling her soft ski n only made him want her more than ever. In turn Sarah reached and held onto his manhood. Slowly stroking it as he moved his hands over the dark skin of her bosom.

"Oh Lord, I needs you to put this back in me. Just be going slower with it, it's making me mess the sheets." Cried Sarah as she stood there shaken.

Overcome with lust, Thomas wrapped his arms completely around her. Lifting her up with his strength as his mouth connected with hers. Tongues wrapping around each other as Thomas slowly angled her body to rest right above the head of his erection. Feeling her wet lips part as he slowly entered her again.

Thomas almost dropped her as the front door opened. Sarah and Thomas stared at each other in shock and confusion. They both knew that if they were caught it would be a disaster. Sarah quickly kicked both of their clothes under the bed and spoke out. "She be lookin for you. I know where we can hide till she leaves."

Sarah and Thomas hurried across the house to the attic door. Carefully not making a sound their naked bodies scurried as Aunt Laura called out for Thomas. When they reached the door Thomas saw that it was unlocked and followed Sarah up the small staircase. When they reached the top door entering the attic, Sarah bent down to move a board on the top step.