The Housemaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas looked up to see that her ass was right in her face. The thought of getting caught was pushed aside once he was his face was inches away from her dark ebony pussy. He could see that her dark vaginal lips were coated in a glossy wetness. Her pink insides were just peeking at him. The musky smell coming from her sex was intoxicating, and only caused his desire for more of her. The urge to take her right was only stopped when the door opened and she walked in.

Hearing his aunt ascending the steps, and Sarah already in the attic, Thomas took the last few steps and closed the door behind him. Once the door was shut the light from the lamp was lit by Sarah. In turn Thomas grabbed another that was lying on the floor and lit it as well.

Sarah softly spoke as she stood next to him. "She will be wondering where you are, and she knows it be my day off."

Thomas whispered back. "Guess we can stay up here for a time."

Sarah smiled and spoke quietly back."Best we look for something to rest on." Sarah turned her back and walked carefully off looking for something to use.

With both lanterns lit Thomas watched her naked body move slowly through the dimly lit attic. Once her naked body was further away from him his sense returned to normal and he searched with her. As Sarah combed through a trunk, Thomas spotted what fell on him last time he was here.

Walking over he saw that a military footlocker with the confederate symbols on them. Thomas recalled how his father told him that his uncle had fought and died in the war of northern aggression. Remembering asking more questions when he was older and being told it was disrespectful of speaking about those who passed.

Right next to the foot locker was a cavalry saber and a pistol. His heart almost stopped as he thought about how it could have killed him if it was loaded. Picking up the pistol he saw that it was not loaded and still in good condition. Putting it down he picked up the saber to see the instrument of his wound. After swinging it a few times, it went right next to the pistol on the floor. Opening the foot locker he rummaged through its contents.

Seeing mostly military items, Thomas grabbed a leather bounder journal from the trunk. Once he closed the trunk he saw that Sarah had found a bunch of old quilts and blankets. She had laid them down on an old mattress. As she patted the blankets to summon him, Thomas walked over and lay down. Sarah sat right next to his head and lifted it up so it laid on her lap.

As Thomas had his head rested against her lap the two began to talk about his time in prep school. Relaxing from the danger of being discovered had passed as he recanted stories of his friends and the experiences he had. Before going into another story he would ask her about something in her life. Each time she would tell him it was not important. When he paused and waited for her to talk Thomas rolled over so he was now facing her stomach.

With a quick look down her dark pubic hair was right in front of him. Breathing in he could smell her musky aroma coming from it. Wanting to see more he reached across and opened her legs to see more of her dark skinned sex. The gleam of wetness had dried but the allure of having the most private part of her body front and center was exhilarating.

Without questioning his curiosity or hesitating, Sarah opened her legs wide. Her allowing the most intimate part of her body in full front display while he inspected it did not seem to faze her. "Thinkins you never seen ones up close."

When his hand touched it, she still made no movement to stop him. When Thomas's hand touched her dark clit her only reaction was to let a soft moan of pleasure escape her lips. Having never been touched there before only made more enjoyable.

Confirming his suspicions of her liking his exploration Thomas came out and asked her. "I will stop if you want."

"It be ok ... just not knowing you liked that." Sarah said as her legs held parted for his white fingers.

Moving his face closer so that only a few inches now remained between him and the dark folds of her love hole. Moving his fingers to see her more of her inside he pushed back her dark lips to see her pink opening. Doing so only let him hear her soft cries of pleasure. As his fingers roam all around her open sex he touched the top of it and heard a deep cry of excitement from her.

Seeing that she almost jumped with pleasure touching it, Thomas moved a little closer and touched it with his tongue. The taste was not overwhelming and disgusting at all. The moment his tongue touched it he could hear the effect it had on her. The soft moan went louder each time his tongue lapped across her dark little nub above her opening.

Sarah moaned out. "Oh Lord! You be so dirty doing that to me." Gripping his hair now as her legs began to tremble.

Circling his tongue around the special spot over her opening only caused her legs to squeeze his head in place. Then moving back down to her dark opening and making sure he gave that attention as well. The more his mouth vacuumed her opening the more the fluid came from her body and into his mouth. At first it was a small trickle but by the time her moans got increasingly louder the amount increased. The final moan she gave out followed by her body shaking and his mouth being filled with a strange liquid that spewed out of her pussy.

Lifting his body up but still kneeling in front of his dark lover he saw the effect he had on her. Wiping his girl juice covered face; he watched her reach for his engorged dick. "Oh Lord, I needs you to put it in me now."

Complying with her demands, he got between her legs and let her guide his hard shaft into her. Watching the color contrast of his white erection disappear into her ebony flesh only reminded him of the forbidden desire he felt inside of him. The soft tight feeling her snatch only made him push deeper. It was only a matter of inches but to him he felt that his whole body was inside of her.

Sarah's dark nude body glistened with sweat as Thomas began to pump his white love rod deep in her. Again and again he pushed deep only to pull out and repeat it. Their bodies now banging together in harmony as she lifted her legs high and open to allow her ebony body to be taken by her white lover. Looking in her eyes he could see that her desire for him was just as strong as his.

Wanting to make his love making last longer could not be done any more. The strong sensation to erupt was as close as ever. Staring into her eyes as his body began to prepare it orgasm. Her smile and nod let him know that she was also ready to receive him.

Within a few moments his body could no longer hold back any more. His breaths were heavy and labored now. With one last push, his white cock was as deep as it ever was. Grunting as his body let go its seed into her waiting cervix. As he was releasing it felt like a wash of emotions and pressure escape his body and flood into hers.

Thomas held tight to Sarah shaking body, listening to her moan as his manhood continued to pump streams of sperm into her. Even with his cock firmly implanted deep inside her, the clenching of Sara's love canal continued to press and release on his dick as if it wanted to coax more out of him.

Collapsing into her open arms as he panted and continued to moan from his orgasm. Feeling her kisses over his face as she held him close and tight. Sarah then whispered into his ear as she had him. "Shhh, it ok. Just keep it in while it comes out. I know it feel good when its finishing in me."

Thomas looked at her as she smiled wide. Feeling his dick still emptying inside of her he kissed her on lips. Collapsing on top of her in an embrace as he held onto to her kissing and keeping himself deep inside of her.

Thomas had lost track of time and when he woke he was still holding onto his black lover. Entwined in her embrace his soft manhood still lying by her dark love nest. Their bodies covered in sweat from love making and the heat of the attic. Carefully carrying her down the narrow steps, he put her in his bed and let her sleep.

Finishing up some last minute personal chores, Thomas had the run of the house. In doing so he got himself set for his last few days at his Aunt's house. As he packed his belongings for his trip, he looked over ever so often to see Sarah sleeping soundly in his bed. He wanted to tell her that his feelings for her were more than just sexual. Thomas also knew the repercussions of such feelings.

After packing clothes not needed for a few days, he sat and watched her sleep. When she stirred and finally woke up he was there to greet her with a kiss and embrace. It was then he blurted out something he wanted to hide. "I am going to miss you. I love watching you, even if it's you sleeping."

Sarah sat up so she was now facing Thomas. With a just breaking voice from just waking up she replied. "Be thinking you be visiting me regular now. Know you be needing it a lot. Don't minds if you stop in and have me and all."

Staring at her open chest as she sat up in bed without the slightest hesitation to cover herself. Looking up just enough to get his point across. "I would rather stay in here ... with you. Maybe skip college, and start a family...."

Sarah lifted his chin so she could have him look at her eyes instead of her breasts. "You too sweet. You be needing to go to college and all. Can't be having you stay here with me. God knows what all these white folk around here say. "

Smiling back at her. "I really don't care what people say. We could even go somewhere else. As long as were together does it really matter?"

Leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips before answering back. "I know you don't care what they say. But staying here with me and making a family will never happen. Don't thinks we would be fitting in anywhere matter of fact. Won't have you be throwing away your life for a negro maid."

"You don't want a family? I would give it to you now ... I mean it. Or you do not want me cause I am white?"

Feeling her lips on his right after he said that. "Lord knows, what I want, and what I can't have. I know I can't have you in that way, but I will have you wherever I can."

Feeling her emotions as she poured her heart out, he replied. "Let me give you what you want, I really don't care what anyone says."

"Best not say things like that. Negro girl like me can't be with you likes that. And you be giving me a family is something I would love for you to do, white or not. After what we did ... I prolly be having a baby inside me now."

Suddenly coming to the realization of what he has been doing, and the damage he could cause both of them. "I am sorry. I should have stopped myself. I did not mean to..."

Sarah quickly kissed him interrupting his confession of guilt. "Not the first time a colored girl be having a white child. Besides, I likes knowing you might be giving me something every time you have me. Don't minds if you give me a dozen or so either, just as long as they're yours."

Shocked and relieved at the same time Thomas said."You ... you want one? "

Sarah smiled back and spoke. "You cans give me one right now if you wants. Take me again and do your thing inside me again."

Watching her dark body open up and throw the covers from her body. She was now fully exposed and Thomas could not help but to glance at the dark patch between her legs. Standing up from the bed he so wanted her. "I don't know if I can. Last time took a lot out of me."

Sarah rolled her body over so she was face down on the bed with only her elbows holding her up. "I have a trick to help you get going then."

She moved in towards his waist with her ass in full view of his gawking eyes. When he felt his buckle being undone his view went down to his groin. Sarah easily had his belt parted and his pants pulled down. With amazement he saw his limp white penis right before her face. The anticipation of what she was going to do next was almost killing him. Thomas almost staggered back as her mouth opened up and engulfed his manhood with one quick gulp.

Stunned with pleasure and forbidden joy of having his dick inside of her mouth the only sound was that of oral pleasure. Sarah moved slowly at first, letting Thomas feel her tongue wrapped around his head while her mouth caved in from the tightness she was giving. The more Thomas grew inside her mouth the more she moved back and forth on it till it was at full strength.

As Thomas looked down he saw that she looked up into his eyes and then pulled away. His white cock sprung free from her dark lips. She broke the silence with her demands. "Now you ready to put it back in me."

As Thomas pulled his shirt off, Sarah moved back on the bed so she was ready to have him between her black legs once more. Getting on the bed he instantly went to her dark sex aiming his just sucked erection for her black honey hole. As he guided it in put her hands on his hips pull to brace herself for more sex.

"Oh lord ... I love feeling how big you are in me. Be wanting you to finish deep in me again."

Thomas pushed his white rod deep inside her once again. Not stopping until feeling her sweat covered body was against his. Holding his body up with his arms near her head she reached up to feel his strong white arms caressing her body. Slowly pulling out of her only to push back in more forceful making her entrance open for him each time.

Sarah held onto his white arms as he continued his thrusts pounding her body harder each time he penetrated her. She then slid her hands to his waist and held him trying to slow his thrusts before speaking. "Needs you to go slow for me."

Thomas stopped instantly. "You ok?"

Speaking softly Sarah replied back. "Not use to have you inside me so much. Just needs it slower this time."

Not wanting to hurt her, Thomas pushed back in very slow until he was fully in her again. Staring into her eyes as her dark sex took him in all the way, he smiled and said. "Ok, I will go slow."

Sarah matched his slow thrusts by lifting her body slightly and grinding her pelvis against his. As he continued his slowly powerful thrusts Sarah lost control and pulled him to her lips kissing him. She moaned as she kissed him feeling her body give out and release her orgasm on his white sex organ.

The more his movements caused great pleasure the more he knew he was not going to last. Trying to speak was impossible as his mouth was locked against hers feeling her moan into his. With each deep thrust in her waiting love hole his body grew tighter in preparation. Finally breaking free from her embrace his grunts became more vocal and he knew he was close.

Sarah looked up at him when his mouth moved away and could only softly moan as he was in her so deep. Not being able to hold out any longer Thomas let out a final moan as his white seed gushed inside her. Holding it in deep as he pulsed and continued to fill her womb up, he saw the delight in her eyes. It was like she knew she was being inseminated by her white lover.

When nothing more flowed out of him Thomas pulled out and lay right next to her. Pulling her dark body onto his he held onto her as they both passed out. His final thoughts before his slumber, was how content he felt next to her.

When he heard the front door close Thomas woke in a panic. Instantly reaching next to him he realized Sarah was not there. Either she was one at the door or had left earlier. Getting dressed and hurrying downstairs he saw his Aunt waiting by the foot of the stairs. "I see we are prone to sleeping young man." She said in a disappointing tone.

"Sorry, I was just tired from the other night." Thomas uttered just as quick as his aunt finished talking.

"Well someone was talking about you all day, and can't wait to see you off tomorrow. I just wish we were blessed with more time."

"If you allow me to visit again, I am sure I can spend the time you want."

"Such a darling you are. I have spoken to your father and he loved the idea of coming down for Christmas. Said he wanted you to spend your breaks here in Charleston."

"That would be grand to spend my breaks here, Aunt Laura."

There was not much left in the day before Thomas retreated back to his room to finish packing and prepare for his trip to college the next day. Thomas only wanted to see Sarah again and spend time with her. He also knew that his Aunt would see him off and would not give him alone time with her.

The next day was like any other day at his aunts. The fresh smell of food from the kitchen and the sounds of the city when the window opened. The sun was shining today not like the previous days. Walking downstairs Thomas instantly heard the sounds of cooking coming from the kitchen and knew that Sarah was there trending to her duties.

Walking downstairs he heard both Sarah and his aunt talking. It was a very calm discussion between the two and it was the first in which Sarah was telling his aunt what she should do. When he did make his appearance in front of the two their attention was instantly focused on him and their conversation was dropped.

Laura immediately walked up to Thomas and kissed him, before announcing her plans. "Your stay was too short. You have made such an impression at the party too. That lovely girl Sue was wanting to talk more. You don't mind if she comes by to say good bye, do you?"

Thomas sensed his Aunt Laura's motives, as they were very obvious. Before he said anything Sarah jumped in. "He don't minds a bit Miss Laura. I heards him last night talking about her."

I shot a glare right at Sarah and then at my aunt. It was when I felt an elbow in my side from Sarah that I answered back. "I did ... I might have."

"See Miss Laura, I told you he be shy as a mouse. You knows he won't go to her. That ida of bringing her to him for lunch be good. I makes something good too."

Aunt Laura bust out. "Then it settled. I will fetch Sue, and we all will have a nice lunch. But I want your shyness to end with her Mister."

Thomas nodded and grinned. Knowing something was afoot when Sarah nudged him. Still not knowing what was going on, he kept quiet until he saw his Aunt happily walking out of the house.

Turning towards Sarah, Thomas inquired. "What's going on?"

"I told Miss Laura you wanted to see Sue before you be leaving. Told my friend Gemma that Miss Laura wanted something special from her boss Mista Lyons. Now they be thinking that the whole Miss Sue thing is just be a way for her to be with Mista Lyons ."

"You sure your friend will help?"

"She be givin him somethin on the side for years now. He be listenin to her."

Thomas's mind seemed at ease with her plan, but doubts still persisted. When Sarah bent over the table and positioned her backside towards him, he knew what her real intentions were. Sarah quickly told him what she really wanted. "Needs you to hurry now and give it to me again."

Before Thomas replied his jaw dropped with Sarah lifting the back of her dress up and showing off her naked ass to him. Her dark skinned butt was clearly presented to him. Thomas could even see the dark patch of hair showing.

Thomas got behind her, kissing her neck as he pushed his body against her naked ass. Taking her lead, he quickly undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. His erection was coming on quickly as his now bare skin pressed against hers.

Thomas let his hands slide up her smooth dark arms as his body instinctively pushed forward. The tip of his now raging cock pressed against her ass check. Sarah leaned forward more and was now completely bent over the table. This allowed Thomas to feel her ass cheeks part just enough to let his member closer to her sex opening. With a very caressing touch Thomas moved his hands to her waist and pushed his body closer entering her.