The Hunter's Companions Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," She said, getting to her feet and looking down at her crumpled tunic with distaste. "Ugh, I need a bath." She gave Belcarm a quick peck on the cheek before walking past him to the bathing room. She turned the taps on and stripped off as the room began to steam up. Livinia heard him shifting about restlessly. "What is it?" She asked.

"I went to the execution this morning," Belcarm said so softly that she could barely hear him over the running water.

"And it was done?" Livinia asked coldly.

"Yes. Thoroughly."

"Good."

Livinia tried to process the fact that Mitrae was gone and found it surprisingly easy. She hadn't seen him in a week and was pleased to know that he would never be able to harm her again. However, the knowledge was bittersweet, as along with it came the truth that she would never truly be able to escape him. In her own mind, in the darkest hours of the night, she would never be able to forget the horror he and his son had inflicted on her.

~*~

When Livinia slipped into the bath Belcarm could see that the hot water did nothing to soothe her tension. Her entire body was taught and her eyes closed as she sunk deeper into the water. He thought that the news would bring her relief, but it seemed as though she was having trouble coming to terms with the fact that Mitrae was really gone.

Unable to help himself, Belcarm slipped out of his clothes, letting them drop quietly to the ground. He walked over to the tub and ran his hands along her shoulders slowly, using his thumbs to put pressure on her smooth skin.

"Move forward," He said pleased to see her scoot forward in the mammoth tub. He stepped into the tub behind her, wincing as the water scorched his skin. He sunk down in the water so that he was sitting with her in-between his legs and continued to massage her. He was pleased to feel her body slowly relax under the pressure and enjoyed the small sighs of pleasure she let out every now and again.

"That feels nice," She purred, pulling her hair over her shoulder with one hand so that he had better access to her neck.

"What are your plans for this afternoon?" Belarm asked. He gasped when she resettled in her seat, her behing rubbing against his growing erection.

"I want to go and visit Kal before the trial."

"Can I come with you?" Belcarm asked.

She sat forward so that his hands slipped off her back and turned to face him.

"Really? Even after everything?" She asked, surprised.

"Yes," He said with a frown, "whatever happened between you two is one thing. But if our relationship is to work, I need to learn to accept some things."

"Like what?" Livinia's words were soft and wary.

"Like the fact that you love me... regardless of the fact that you love him. And the fact that I love you as well, no matter if someone else shares your heart."

An endearing smile spread across Livinia's face and her eyes lit up with joy.

"Oh Bel!" She swiveled around completely so that her body was facing his and leant against him, pressing her lips against his. The hot water in the tub sloshed around them as Livinia shifted so that she was straddling his waist, his hard cock pressing against her lower lips. "You have no idea how happy that makes me." He ran his hands up her back and pulled his lips away from hers so that he could kiss her neck softly. He pressed his hips up and nipped at her neck when the tip of him pressed into her folds.

"You feel so damn good," Belcarm groaned as he slowly pushed himself against her, stopping at her entrance. He waited there, poised, and couldn't help but marvel at the amount of restraint and effort it took to not plunge into her. He wanted to wait, wanted to make sure that she was ready again. He was all too aware that she was only just starting to recover and didn't want to make any mistakes.

After a few moments she seemed to catch on. She bit her lip as she slid down around him, engulfing her length within her hot core, squeezing around him and sighing as he stretched her. Her hands came down to rest on his chest, her finger tips digging in as she hilted herself. The sigh that spilled from her lips was music to his ears.

~*~

Livhtia loved the way that he felt, his cock fitting so perfectly inside of her. Their bodies joining together in a way that was so wonderfully right.

"I missed the feeling of your skin against mine," Belcarm told her, stroking her back softly. The desire in his voice made her shiver and her core tighten around him. She gasped when he captured one of her nipples in his mouth; sucking and nipping while his hand massaged the other. Livinia felt arousal tingling in her groin; growing and building, becoming a highly erotic tension that she was desperate to release. Belcarm stopped massaging her breasts and brought his hands down to grasp her hips, holding her and pulling her down onto him harder, his fingers digging in as he groaned in pleasure. From there he begun a steady relentless pace, filling her with his love and letting his affection morph into an ecstatic physical act.

Livinia's orgasm came so powerfully that she cried out, unable and unwilling to silence her screams. When the pleasure finally subsided she fell against him, burying her head in his neck and kissing him softly. His hands cupped her arse and with a groan he slowly got to his feet, lifting her with him. He carefully stepped out of the bath, the water running down their bodies and leaving a wet path behind them as he carried her to their bed. As he walked Livinia whimpered, her sensitive parts protesting at the jolting.

Belcarm laid her on the bed, making Livinia sigh at the lass of contact. He quickly crawled on after her, spreading her legs with his hands and lying down between them with his head irresistibly close to her womanhood.

"Another thing I missed about you," he said, his fingers spreading her lips and playfully flicking her throbbing clit "is the way you taste." Before she had a chance to protest his tongue was against her, lapping at her sensitive pearl.

"Belcarm!" She moaned as he slipped one finger inside her, pumping her slowly as he licked and nibbled her.

"You taste amazing," He groaned into her, his voice vibrating against her body and making her whimper with pleasure. He continued his attention and she clawed at the sheets, feeling her pleasure building again. Livinia gasped when his free hand slipped under her arse, the tip of his thumb pressing softly against her rear hole as his other hand drilled her pussy. Livinia's moans whimpers were broken with a gasp. The pressure of his thumb combined with the pumping and licking and she came again, crying out and calling his name as she tumbled over the edge. When his touch became almost painful in its pleasure she shifted so that he was no longer able to lick her and he slowly withdrew his fingers from her. When she was empty she wanted to cry out in frustration, desperate to feel him inside of her.

"I need you. Now." It was hard for Livinia to speak, and when the demand did come out it was breathless and husky.

With a grin Belcarm slowly climbed on top of her and settled himself between her legs. Using one hand to grasp his cock, he rubbed his tip against her swollen and sensitive nub.

"Belcarm!" Livinia hissed impatiently, slapping him on the chest. He chuckled and guided himself down to her entrance, her eyes met his and the intensity of his look added to the pleasure when he finally plunged back into her.

Belcarm rode her with a fierce passion, his thrusts slamming against her and driving her into the soft mattress. Every sound she made seemed to encourage him, and it wasn't long before he cried her name into her wet hair and his body tensed as he filled her with his seed, his cock pulsing and driving her over the edge in a pleasantly unexpected orgasm. As he finally came to rest above her, their bodies twitching together, Livinia sighed with satisfaction and wrapped her legs around his waist. With a grin she tensed her muscles and squeezed a breath out of him. Giving her a reproachful look he slipped out of her and rolled onto the bed beside her, pulling her against him in his now familiar after sex embrace.

Livinia waited until Belcarm's eyes closed and his breathing became slow and deep before she peeled herself off him and padded back to the bathing room. She topped the bath up with some steaming hot water and slid in again, regretfully washing his scent of her body. If she was going to visit Kalendras again she couldn't bear to have him smell Belcarm on her. Perhaps it Kalendras was not imprisoned in Thunder Bluff it wouldn't bother her so, but laying with Belcarm when she couldn't offer the same to him felt like she was doing him an injustice. Livinia sighed as she ran the bar of soap over her tingling skin and luxuriated in her post-coital bliss.

~*~

When Livinia entered the tent, sunlight illuminating her supple frame, Kalendras breathed a sigh of relief. The sight of her glowing red hair and playful smile calmed his nerves. He knew that the trial should be easy, and he had reassurances from all of the Elders that had visited him that no sane Tauren that would find him guilty. Still, Kalendras was never one to take things lightly, and even the mere possibility that he might be found guilty was enough to set his nerves on edge.

When Belcarm followed Livinia into the tent his mood continued to improve, much to his surprise. He would always view the Paladin as competition, that was for certain, but in recent weeks the Blood Elf had also become somewhat of a friend to him. Plus, Kalendras would appreciate contact from just about any outsider at that moment. They had fought alongside each other, and both had been needed to protect and rescue Livinia. If it weren't for the Paladin he didn't know if he could have saved her from those burns. So even though having the Paladin around was not his first option, he knew that he needed to be there for Livinia to be completely happy, and Kalendras had decided that he would be able to get used to that. Even if the thought of her and the Paladin still made him grit his teeth and his blood simmer, he was sure that he would come to accept it in time.

"How are you?" Livinia asked as she wrapped her arms as far around him as she could. He took a deep breath and could smell her feminine musk underneath the mask of soap and lavender. He ran a finger over her cheek and marveled for the millionth time at the smoothness of her.

"Sick of being stuck in this damn tent," Kalendras replied gruffly, nodding his hello to Belcarm over her head. "My trial is tomorrow though, so if the Earth Mother is merciful I will be out before dinner time." Livinia smiled up at him with a false confidence that he knew neither of them felt.

"I am sure it will all go fine," She said, pulling away from him and taking her perfect warmth with her.

"What have you two been up to today?" Kalendras asked.

"Nothing much," Livinia replied a little too quickly. Before he could call her out on it she was already chatting eagerly again.

"I went to Silvermoom this morning to witness Swiftspell's execution," Beclarm said, his expression changing from haughty to serious.

"And it was done?"

"Well. He is now a head shorter."

"Good," Kalendras nodded grimly, pleased that Mitrae, at least, had the right verdict. He was hoping that he would get the verdict he was after for himself also.

"Am I interrupting?" A voice called as the tent flap peeled back. In the open portal now stood Baine Bloodhoof, leader of the Bloodhoof Taurens. His deep brown fur and black mane wet from the rain that was now falling pitter pattering outside the tent.

"Not at all, High Chieftan." Kalendras said, bowing his head respectfully. Livinia and Belcarm were quick to follow suit, both of them saying polite greetings.

"I just came to see how you were holding up," Baine asked, looking at Belcarm and Livinia with interest.

"Well enough, thank you."

"I remember you two." Baine said, turning to inspect Livinia and Belcarm more closely. "You helped us to defeat Grimtotem."

"That was a while ago now, I can't believe you still remember..." Livinia said with a grin. Kalendras smiled at the enthusiasm in her voice.

"Of course," Baine replied with a solemn nod, "I never forget those who help out my people."

Kalendras knew that this would be unusual to Livinia. The Blood Elves, as long lived as they are, tended to forget those of their own kind who had helped them and were far too quick to recall those that had wronged them. Their heroes very rarely achieved the recognition they deserved, and those who turned up in songs or legends were the ones who were champions of the race as well as the ones who were happy to sing their own songs.

"I'm deeply sorry to hear about the horrible events that you were caught up in," Baine said to Livinia as softly as his deep voice would allow him to. She blushed deeply and looked away.

"Thank you," Livinia said quietly. Belcarm walked up to stand behind her, placing a hand on her back protectively.

"I've just come to tell Kalendras that his parents have been held back by the council... And I wanted to say hello to you both before the trial," Baine said, his tone now more conversational, lifting the tension in the tent. "I appreciate all of the help you have both given my people, we won't forget that tomorrow."

"Thankyou, Chief," Kalendras said, Baine said his farewells and excused himself from the tent. Livinia sighed after he left.

"I didn't really think he'd remember us," Belcarm said with a tone of surprise.

"My kind take any help to heart. Our lives aren't long enough for us to forget those who were good to uss" Kalendras explained.

"So your parents are here?" Livinia asked, clearly eager to change the topic.

"Yeah, but apparently they won't be visiting for a while." Kalendras had been eager to see his parents sot he delay was annoying, but with Livinia and Belcarme around he wouldn't be bored while he waited.

"Do you mind if we hang around?" Livinia asked "I would love for Bel to meet your parents!"

"I'm sure they would like to see you," Kalendras said earnestly, knowing that his parents thought of Livinia like a daughter. The realization made him laugh slightly at how right his parents were.

"When I went for a walk in Dalaran I ran into Pantherm" Belcarm said. "She said the guild were planning a raid for this coming weekend. She happened to mention that they were hoping we'd volunteer..." That topic was something they were all eager to talk about, the three of them all agreeing that they were all in need of a good fight.

~*~

The sun was sinking below the horizon when Zuroc and Timbra Totemrunner finally managed to escape the clan council and make their way to their son's tent. When Livinia saw them she had to clutch Kal's arm to stop herself from running straight to them. She had always adored them and was often jealous of Kalendras for having such loving parents. As soon as Timbra saw her, the Tauren woman's arms were open wide and Livinia dashed across the room and fell into her hug.

"I'm sorry to hear about everything..." Timbra whispered as Livinia relaxed against her, a sense of nostalgia and relief washing over her. When they finally broke apart Zuroc was waiting to give her a firm hug as well, and Livinia felt a sudden pang of regret that she had not seen her father. She had held her mother's actions against her father as well, and now she could see how unfair that was.

"Have you seen my Father?" Livinia asked Zuroc.

"He misses you." Zuroc said sadly "He and your mother aren't talking at the moment. He'd really love to see you." Livinia bit her lip in hopes that the pain would stop the welling tears from falling.

"I'll write him as soon as I can. I miss him too," Livinia said, that made Zuroc smile. After giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze he stepped away from her and looked Belcarm up and down.

"Belcarm Sharpsword, I assume?" Zuroc asked, holding his hand out for Belcarm to shake.

"Yes sir," Belcarm replied, returning Zuroc's firm shake.

"By the Earth Mother!" Timbra said "You look just like your father!" This made Livinia and Kalendras laugh.

"We've heard a lot about you," Zuroc said with a wry grin.

"Not all of it good, I'm guessing." The corner's of Belcarm's lips turned down in a bemused frown.

"Well, I'm not going to lie..." Zuroc trailed off and winked at his son "But if you are half the man your father is, then I am can see why Livinia here is taken with you."

Livinia's cheeks warmed as Zuroc praised Belcarm so kindly. Belcarm looked to her in shock and she grinned at him.

"Now you must know, Belcarm, that Livinia is like a daughter to us." Timbra spoke slowly, her shoulder squaring as she continud her threat. "And we must let you know that if you ever hurt her we will do everything in our power to see that you get fed to Tethyr for his afternoon tea." The tent was filled with a tense silence for a moment before Kalendras broke it by laughing heartily.

Livinia and Belcarm stayed for several hours after the Totemrunner's arrival talking about all sorts of things. Livinia had a wonderful time, being with Kalendras's parents made her feel happy and light again, like she did as a child. It warmed her to see how Belcarm was so easily accepted by him, even though he was their son's competition. Though Livinia could only suppose that they were happy to accept whoever their son accepted, and no one in the tent could deny how Belcarm had helped Livinia. When they left they made their way back to Dalaran, knowing that they would have to wake up with the sun the following morning to attend Kalendras's trial.

Before Livinia went to bed she wrote a quick letter to her father, telling him that she would like to see him. She left it with Caristra's butler to post, not wanting to venture back into the busy streets that night. The man assured her that the letter would be in the mail box well before the sun rose and Livinia smiled and thanked him before crawling into bed with Belcarm and snuggling up against him.

~*~

The air inside the tent was humid and hot as the Elders gathered for Kalendras's trial. Livinia and Belcarm, much to their surprise, had been given positions at the very centre of the tent. Usually this area was reserved for the most revered elders or visiting diplomats, but Baine had assured them that, after helping the Taurens in their adventures, they were deserving of the honor for that day. Livinia was amazed to see that her Aunt Caristra had found a way to attend the trial, she was seated just behind Livinia and Belcarm. It made Livinia wonder just what sort of contacts the woman had with the peaceful Taurens.

Just when Livinia was about to pass out from the heat and the smell of so many bodies crammed into one small space, Baine got to his feet and a respectful hush filled the tent. When the constant buzz died down Livinia was thankful for the reprieve. They had arrived early for the trial, just as the sun rose. They had been waiting for over an hour and the noise was really starting to get to her. She sat beside Belcarm nervously, gripping his hand tightly. He looked over at her and gave her a reassuring smile as Baine started his address in Taur-ahe. Livinia listened carefully as he spoke. Talking to Kalendras, Zuroc and Timbra was one thing, listening to the rapid-paced speech of Baine required much more attention.

"Can you understand what is going on?" Belcarm whispered to her. Livinia nodded quickly and raised a hand to stall further questions, not wanting to be distracted.

Eventually, Baine stopped talking and gestured to the opening of the tent. Livinia turned to see Kalendras walking though with ropes joining his wrists and ankles. The sight made her grit her teeth, but Belcarm placed a hand on her thigh and she took a few deep breaths to calm down.