The Hunter's Companions Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the corner of her eye Livinia saw Belcarm's hand fly to the dagger on his belt. She placed a hand on his chest to stall him. This was not the time or place. Arnic, noticing the motion, chuckled and stepped so close that he was almost standing on them.

"If you would care to take this outside of the city limits I'll be more than happy to give you a taste of what we gave your father," Livinia said eying the Tauren with disdain.

"You don't frighten me you little bitch." Grimtotem stared down at her, his hulking mass covering her in shadow.

"I'm sure I don't, but I think Baine Bloodhoof would," Livinia said innocently. "If you like I could go and get him for you... What would he say if he knew you were intimidating his guests?" The Tauren took a step back regretfully and then lowered himself to one knee so that he was eye to eye with her, she met his gaze without flinching.

"I will leave you alone now, but know that if I ever see you outside of these city limits I will exact revenge for the murder of my father and my clansmen," Grimtotem swore, leaving Livinia with no doubt that he would follow through. Livinia laughed and stepped forward so that her face was a hairsbreadth from his snout.

"If you ever see me?" She asked in a wicked whisper "That won't happen. I'll have an arrow in each of your eyes and one in your treacherous heart before you even know I'm there." She flicked an imaginary piece of dirt off her spotless dress before she stepped aside and walked away, Belcarm and Kalendras following closely in her wake.

~*~

"By the Mother! It is good to be out of that tent!" Kalendras laughed with a deep breath as they stepped into Dalaran.

"Better than a cell in Silvermoon," Belcarm said, not too kindly.

"You're right." Kalendras inclined his head. "It could've been much worse."

Livinia bit her lip, not wanting to enter into such a conversation.

"At least Dalaran smells better than Orgrimmar," Kalendras quipped, changing the subject.

"Too bad we can't afford to live here instead." Livinia looked around at the opulently designed buildings. The style was reminiscent of the Blood Elves, but the design of the city was different enough from that of Silvermoon for her to feel comfortable there.

"No. I'd prefer Orgrimmar," Kalendras disagreed. "There is something unnerving about an entire city floating in the sky. I'd take the stench of Orgrimmar any day if it meant being better connected to the Earth."

"Druids..." Belcarm sighed with a roll of his eyes. Livinia laughed.

"You say that now Paladin, but if someone were to throw you over the edge of the city walls you wouldn't be able to say it again."

Belcarm didn't have much to say to that.

~*~

"Here we are." Livinia announced ten minutes later as she pushed open the doors to Caristra's house. As the three of them walked into the opulent entry way Faric approached them and bowed formally.

"The Mistress wants you to know that lunch will be served in the dining room at your leisure," He said.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm starving." Livinia smiled at Faric.

"We can have the food on the table in five minutes."

"Thanks Faric... Can I please ask which room my Aunt has had prepared for Kalendras?"

"The third room on your floor," He said with a polite nod at Kalendras. "It's been prepared since Mr Sharpsword arrived and yourself arrived."

"Great, thanks." Livinia turned to Kalendras and Belcarm. "Let's go."

Livinia led the way, taking the steps two at a time. When they reached the third floor she showed Kalendras to his room and wasn't surprised to see that it was as richly decorated as hers and Belcarm's. Kalendras didn't bother going in past the sitting room of the suite, dropping his pack, weapons and armor unceremoniously just inside the door. They then turned and went back down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Nice place," Kalendras said as they sat at the long table. He looked slightly ridiculous on the tiny chairs, but they were of good enough quality to hold his weight without complaint. Livinia had no doubt that her Aunt had entertained all kinds of people here from all the different races. "Your Aunt certainly does well for herself."

Kalendras looked around the room more carefully. The three of them fell into an awkward silence, not quite knowing what to talk about in absence of battle and business. If Livinia were alone with either one of them it wouldn't have been a problem, but she didn't want to start a conversation with one of them that the other would not be able to participate in. It didn't seem fair.

The tension was relieved slightly when the food was brought to the table. As usual there was a large spread of sumptuous delicacies, some of which were specific to the Tauren diet. Caristra must have been confident that Kalendras would return to Dalaran with them.

"So it seems as though we won't be going back to Silvermoon City any time soon," Belcarm said over his meal.

"Well I certainly won't," Kalendras laughed, apparently seeing light in the situation. "There is nothing to stop you two."

"Are you kidding?" Livinia scoffed "I have no desire to go back there. Ever." Kalendras looked at her with concern in his earthy brown eyes.

"It is your childhood home."

"As it is yoursm" She replied, he shrugged.

"Baine said that he would rather not punish me at all," Kalendras explained "But he knew that some of the other elders would not be pleased with that. As the murder was committed in Silvermoon City I suggested my own banishment to mollify the others."

"Kal! Why would you do that?" She gasped, anger creeping into her tone. It was so unfair that the whole episode had affected each of them so much, they did nothing to deserve it yet they were still being punished.

"Silvermoon?" Kalendras asked, shaking his head. "The only thing that I really liked about that city was you," He said, Livinia smiled at him and their eyes met, sharing an intimate moment over the space of the vast table. Belcarm's fork clattered against his plate and the moment shattered.

"I want to apologize," Kalendras said, changing the topic. "For the questions at the trial... and for the reactions of my people."

"You never need to apologize to me." Livinia dismissed the notion though the words warmed her.

"The apology extends to both of you," Kalendras added, his eyes alighting on Belcarm.

"Well I won't say that you'll never need to apologize to me... but in this case it's accepted. You can't control the actions of others," Belcarm said evenly between bites of his lunch.

Just as they finished up their lunch the doors opened and Caristra walked into the room, looking at the food with a large grin. She sat down beside Livinia and patted her on the shoulder.

"Ooh, I'm so glad to see you're all eating! I'm completely famished." Caristra said, taking Livinia's empty plate and piling it high with food. "The trial went well today," She observed, her comment directed at Kalendras.

"With some exceptions." He was clearly still disgruntled by the way that Livinia and Belcarm had been treated. Caristra nodded in acknowledgement.

"Don't worry too much Seranna and her spiteful mother. They're all bark and no bite," Caristra reassured them all.

"And what of Arnic Grimtotem?" Caristra's face stiffened as Livinia spoke. "Do you have any interesting information to bring that bastard down?" She asked.

"Unfortunately not..." Caristra said thoughtfully tapping her fork against her commandeered plate. "Why, did he give you trouble?"

"Yes but Liv handled it well enough." Belcarm said with a grin, eyes burning with pride.

"He is getting very outspoken of late. We'll have to watch him carefully..." Caristra said, more to herself than to the other three at the table.

"We?" Livinia asked curiously.

"Naughty girl," Caristra tutted "If I told you any more about that I'd have to kill you." She laughed. She was joking, but Livinia could tell from her tone that further questions were discouraged.

"Fair enough," Livinia said, understanding the need for discretion.

Belcarm, Kalendras and Livinia stayed with Caristra as she finished her meal, talking about mundane things such as the weather, the food that her chef made, and the benefits of wearing mail versus plate. When she was finished she motioned for Faric to come and clear the table and they walked out into the large hallway.

"I might head upstairs and do an inventory of my stuff," Livinia said eagerly "Now that you are out, Kal, we can go and kill some shit!" She grinned like a maniac, so pleased that things would finally be returning back to normal.

"Sounds like a good idea," Kalendras agreedd, meeting her eyes with a suggestive look.

Livinia's knees almost gave way and she leaned back against the wall casually, hoping to cover the momentary weakness. She looked away from Kalendras, relieved when her senses returned after breaking the smoldering contact. However, her relief was short lived when she saw Belcarm shift uncomfortably.

"Right!" Caristra said, clapping her hands together. "Belcarm, you should come with me. I know a wonderful Inn that has a fine bottle of Dark Moon Special Reserve with your name written all over it."

"I don't drink," Belcarm said, looking at her in surprise.

"Well now is as good a time as any to start," She said with far too much enthusiasm.

"The sun's still up," He argued.

"It's much easier to find your way home in the day time, especially after a few drinks," Caristra said dismissively. "Besides, you must tell me more about your handsome father. I've pulled out all the stops for him but he is markedly resistant to my charms."

The comment stupefied Belcarm long enough for Caristra to be able to drag him out of the house. As soon as the door shut between them Kalendras and Livinia turned to each other, the tension between them thick and heady in an instant.

"Are you sure?" Kalendras whispered huskily, his voice rubbing Livinia's nerves raw with need. "If we do this then we'll be mates in my mind, regardless of the Council's decision."

"Oh gods yes!" She managed to blurt out before she threw herself at him. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him, wrapping her arms over his shoulders. As she clung to him desperately she pressed hurried kisses against the soft fur of his neck, loving how he growled in response.

The hallway whirred past as Kalendras carried her towards the stairs, ascending them faster than Livinia would have thought possible. When they reached the third floor landing Kalendras turned and pressed her so that her back was against the wall, keeping her in place by his considerable mass. His chest was heaving and she was panting with desire.

"By the Mother, you're beautiful!" He said, his tongue flicking out to taste the sensitive skin of her neck. The feeling of his rough tongue against her skin made her quiver with anticipation. He ran his hands up and down her sides, taking in the curves of her body and shifting so that the tip of his rock hard erection pressed up against her. She cried out. Even through the layers of their clothes he was searing hot against her. "This has been the hardest wait," He groaned, his tongue flicking her ear lobe delicatel.y "The worst wait... It has always been difficult, but this was agony."

"Please make love to me," She whispered, her core flooded with heat.

Even though she'd already had sex with Belcarm this was different. Kalendras could make her respond in way Belcarm never would, and the reverse was also true. She longed to feel Kalendras stretching her with his girth, his exceptionally powerful body slamming into her without any reservations. She longed for that pain, exquisite as it was, to overcome her and wash away the torment of her time in captivity. She needed him now like she had never needed him before.

Kalendras slipped his arms around her again and pulled her away from the wall, carrying her towards his bedroom eagerly. He gently nudged the door open with his hoof before kicking it shut behind them. He walked her over to the bed and threw her down on it, his eyes raking over her body with appreciation.

"Take your clothes off," He commanded softly, she was all too eager to comply. As she peeled the cotton layers off he removed his own clothes. Kalendras' gray fur shined beautifully in the mid afternoon sun that streamed in through the open shutters. Livinia thought for a moment that it might be wise to shut them, but when Kalendras dropped his loin cloth and took his cock in hand, all thoughts of privacy flew out of said window. Surely Caristra's neighbors had been privy to worse.

Kalendras started stroking himself as she struggled out of her leather pants. The thick fabric clung to her like a second skin and she had to work hard to peel it off, as uncoordinated as she was in her rampant desire. When she finally kicked the damned pants off she gave a triumphant cry of delight, making Kalendras chuckle. She barely had a moment to recover from the struggle before Kalendras was on his knees before her at the edge of the bed. His three fingered hands wrapped around her thighs with ease, spreading them apart slowly. Without any further warning he pressed his muzzle up against her and groaned, his breath tingling deliciously against her already steaming core.

"You smell amazing." He said. She smiled in response but it was quickly wiped off her face when his rough tongue slid up her slit, from opening to clit, in one languorous stroke. She cried out and he chuckled, repeating the action, but more quickly this time. Her hips bucked against him and he began to lap at her hard and fast, focusing his attention on her swollen clitoris.

"Oh Kal!" She cried, as her pleasure built up in beautiful waves. Her vision started to blur and her toes curled, but she reached a point where her pussy was squeezing desperately but meeting no resistance. She needed him inside of her, and now. "Please Kal!" She cried desperately as he continued his assault "I need you inside me."

"Not yet," He replied, his tongue stopping momentarily and making her gasp at the loss of contact. "I want to make sure your ready for all of this." She looked down to see that he was running his hand up and down his shaft, the sight made her groan and throw her head back, her clitoris twitching in desperation. Sensing her need he resumed his licking.

Livinia shifted and wiggled her hips, desperately trying to catch his tongue at her entrance, to give him a hint of how much she needed him, but he resisted her. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at him again, watching as his hand jerked spasmodically on his engorged cock. This time when her pleasure built, she only had to watch the way that his tip moistened with precum and she tumbled over the edge of desire. Livinia cried out as her entire body pulsed violently, her limbs going numb and her vision fading to black.

When Livinia opened her eyes she saw Kalendras get to his feet, he leant forward, pressing his silky smooth fur against her naked body and making her shiver.

"Now, Nitawa Kee, I know you are ready for me." He slid his arms under her and pulled her against him, before straightening his back. Now they were upright, their bodies pressed tightly against each other as Kalendras held Livinia in his arms. Kal's eyes were aflame with need as he lowered her body until her dripping pussy was against his tip.

"Holy hell, Kal!" She whimpered, trying to bear down on him, but unable to because he held her firmly in his arms. "Get the fuck inside me!" She growled, biting down on his chest. He roared in pain and then let her fall in his grasp, impaling her on his cock in one quick motion. Livinia cried out as she fell over him, her body stretched to breaking point. The pain dazzled her and she moaned as he clung to her, holding her blessedly still, with his cock buried as deep inside of her as it could go.The stretching pain turned into sharp charges of pleasure and Livinia moaned, wiggling her hips, letting Kalendras know that she was ready for him. Feeling her body relax in his arms, Kalendras used one hand to guide her arms around his neck.

"Hold tight," He said, voice filled with wicked promise. The next instant he grasped her hips in both hands and hoisted her upwards, lifting her high enough so that he was once more at her entrance. This time when he lowered her he was in complete control. It was slow at first, his hands lifting her up and down and allowing her to adjust to his size, but when Livinia felt his knees buckle slightly she knew that the anticipation was getting too much for him to bear.

"Make love to me," She begged, breasts heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. "I want you to fill me with your seed.".

Kalendras let out a guttural groan and turned quickly. He looked over her shoulder and his eyes zeroed in on a bare patch of wall behind her. The next moment she felt the icy marble against her back and she yelped in pain, her body covered in millions of tiny goosebumps. "It's cold!" She hissed, trying to arch her back to get away from the stone.

"I'll warm you up." His voice was as much a promise as it was a threat. He buried his head in her neck and traced the bones of her clavicle with his tongue as he began to move inside her.

"Well do it quickly before my nipples freeze off!" Livinia demanded.

Kalendras laughed heartily, but the next moment he was driving into her mercilessly. Livinia's breath escaped her as she was fucked up against the wall, her back pressed against the unrelenting stone with bruising intensity. The cold marble turned her back numb. Much to her surprise, the stinging pain of his cock stretching her seemed to spread to her numb back, the sensation making her whimper as her sensitive clitoris was jostled by his thrusting.

Kalendras reached down, his hands pressed her up against the wall firmly as he drove into her, clearly unwilling to let her move even an inch until he'd had his way with her. When her orgasm started to creep up on her she could feel his desperation increase. Just before she felt the familiar wave of pleasure mingled with the pain he pulled them away from the wall and wrapped his arms around her, once again lifting her up and down against him. He moved her as though she weighed no more than a feather, as if he here so intent on his own release that his body knew no bounds. The desire in his eyes and his building grunts made her body sing with pleasure. As he used their position to slam her down around him mercilessly, he pushed her body to the limit, his tip hitting her inner barrier with a near painful intensity. The contact made her cry out and her clitoris immediately responded to the feeling.

This time when Livinia came she could feel Kalendras's massive cock pulsing inside her, his hot seed filling her to the brim. His attentions quickly became more labored, and with a groan he stumbled backwards and fell against the soft bed with an audible 'oof', taking Livinia with him.

Livinia smiled and wiggled her hips, ignoring how her sensitive clitoris protested. He moaned and glared at her.

"You're a nasty little one!" He reprimanded, but she merely laughed. She rested against him, her fingers toying with his chest hair affectionately and she sighed contentedly.

"You're my mate." His voice, previously amused, was now filled with genuine awe.

Livinia propped herself up against his chest and laughed at the goofy grin on his face. Despite her amusement, the words send a warm thrill through her body, the feeling satisfying in a ways he had never felt before. She reached up and stroked his face gently.

"You aren't going to go all mushy on me are you Kal?" Liv whispered.