The I-Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Dennis, we'd just be playing into his hands. If we aren't careful, he'll have our minds all messed up!" Lori stands before her family, hands on hips, angry and defiant. Before she can go on, Dennis is in front of her, his hands help up in a placating manner and he points towards the shower alcove and taking her by the hand, walks away from the kids.

Despite being just a few feet away, they attempt to keep their voices at a whisper. With the mikes I have installed, I can hear every word they say. Lori is almost tearful in her insistence that they not submit in any way or form to my perverse plans while Dennis argues that there is nothing perverse about cleanliness. They quietly argue for several minutes, but Dennis asserts his 'authority' as husband to have the final word. Lori does demand certain conditions for taking a shower and Dennis will agree to them.

While their parents argue, Taylor and Teddy sit on opposite ends of the bed, leaning up against the wall. They are silent, but constantly glancing at each other. Teddy cannot help but stare at the exposed halves of his sister's breasts, watching their slow up and down movement as Taylor breathes with utter fascination. His attention is only diverted when she draws one knee up, exposing the wet front of her panties, her hand moving slowly back and forth on her upper thigh, slowly moving inward until her fingers almost touch her cotton covered pussy. Taylor smiles evilly as she sees her brother's cock swell until it threatens to peek out from the waistband of his jockeys.

"Taylor!" The girl practically jumps out of bed at her mother's near scream. I am even startled at the strident and angry urgency of her voice. "Come here. Your father has made a decision." Everyone can tell from Lori's voice that she doesn't approve of his decision, but feels compelled to obey.

She explains to both her children that they will shower in turns -- first each woman and then the men.. As she talks, Dennis picks up the wooden chair and places it at the foot of the bed, facing away from the shower alcove.

"Teddy, you will sit facing the wall and you WILL NOT turn around until I say so," Lori commands. Dennis pats the bottom of the chair and when his son is sitting, he stands behind him, also facing away from the shower.

When Lori is satisfied with everything (as much as I suspect she can be), she whispers to Taylor to take her shower. Taylor gleefully peels off her bra and panties. To my delight and her mother's surprise, Taylor's pussy is as bald as a baby's -- smooth and glistening from the day's tensions. Taylor giggles at her mother's disapproving expression and then steps into the shower. She lets out an almost orgasmic sigh as the hot water showers down on her naked body. She quickly soaps up, the lather looking incredibly erotic as it drips down her body, rolling off her jiggling breasts.

Lori struggles to maintain a watch on both her daughter and the men, making sure neither one turns around to take a peek. And for the men, it is a struggle. As Taylor showers, her almost constant happy sighing has a tremendous impact on the men, both growing harder with each moan or sigh. Dennis actually takes a step back from the chair as his boxer's tent outward and he closes his eyes and his lips move in silent prayer. I cannot read lips, but I have no doubt he prays for strength of will.

Bit by bit, Lori finds her own attention drawn to the lovely spectacle of her daughter showering. Whether she is intentionally doing it or not, Taylor looks incredibly erotic as she washes her body, her long, shapely form glistening wet, nipples hard and erect and labia blossoming with desire. With increasing frequency, Taylor's hands find their way between her legs to gently stroke or caress her cunt -- her eyes closed as she savors each brief moment of pleasure.

Lori licks her lips as she takes in the charming yet carnal scene before she shakes off the almost hypnotic state watching her daughter puts her in. "Taylor," she whispers hoarsely, "Finish up -- quit...quit fooling around."

Taylor opens her eyes and stares at her mother who is staring at her and blushes. "Yes, Mom," she says with both a tinge of embarrassment and frustration. Rinsing quickly, she steps out of the shower, looks around and shrugs, pulling her perfect, large breasts upward and making them jiggle so enticingly. "I guess we air dry," she giggles as she gently bounces on the balls of her feet, making her mother's eyes go wide at how her daughter's body can bounce. "Your turn, Mom!"

Lori bits her lip, trying to banish her thoughts and remain in control. She nods and quickly slips out of her own bra and panties. I nod approvingly to myself. At forty-two, Lori is in splendid shape with the body of a woman half her age. Her smallish breasts are still firm, only her nipples dark and long and swelling now show evidence of use -- nursing two healthy babies in her youth. Below her flat stomach is a mass of golden curls -- for a natural blonde, she possesses one of the hairiest muffs I have ever seen. She ducks her head away from her daughter's steady gaze and slips past her to the shower.

Lori washes herself quickly and thoroughly, but even she cannot resist a few caresses between her legs, her short, thin labia spreading eagerly to her touch. She does her best to turn away from her Taylor as she touches herself, seeking just a moment's respite, but she doesn't full her daughter who watches her with a smirk on her lips and desire in her eyes. Lori doesn't let herself go too far before she brings her considerable self control into play and rinses herself off. She steps to her daughter, waving her arms and moving about in an effort to shake off the water and dry off.

Glancing at Taylor's nakedness, her own efforts to dry off so incredibly sexy, Lori mutters, "That's enough, get dressed."

Taylor rolls her eyes and picks up her bra and panties and looks at them with disgust. "They're so nasty, Mom! Do we have to?"

"Yes," Lori snaps back. "Do it!"

"Mother! This is so gross!" Taylor rolls her eyes. "I don't want to. I'm not ..."

She never gets to finish the sentence as her mother's hand darts out and slaps her across the face. "Stop your arguing and do what I say, Taylor. I am tired of all your crap!" Lori snarls.

At the sound of the slap, both Dennis and Teddy turned around, more out of shock and surprise than anything else. Both gasp -- perhaps because for the first time, their mother has struck Taylor, but more likely because they see both woman stark naked, bodies wet and tensing as if to fight.

Lori turns around and screams, "TURN AROUND, BOTH OF YOU! THIS IS BETWEEN US!" Both men quickly turn back the other way, the shocked looks on their faces not fading as both men digest what they have seen.

"I'm not telling you again, Taylor. Get dressed right now."

Taylor sniffs and does as she is told, her disgust forgotten in the violence of the moment. Lori struggles into her panties and bra as well, not waiting to dry off and in her anger not realizing what donning her underwear while wet is doing. "Dennis, you and Teddy go on and hurry up. Get it over with."

She pushes Taylor past the men and sits her down in the chair. She places trembling hands on Taylor's shoulders and as her anger passes, tears roll down her cheeks as what she did strikes home.

Dennis goes first in the shower which seems to suit Teddy fine. While his dad washes, Teddy turns his complete attention to his mother, who doesn't seem aware that in donning her cotton panties while still wet, has turned them almost transparent. The tight fitting panties have molded themselves to her pert ass, her ass crack quite visible. Teddy's eyes gleam with hunger as he memorizes every curve of Lori's backside. I am sure that as they had passed each other, his eyes devoured the sight of her pussy, all but visible underneath the now transparent cotton. With his father's back turned and all eyes off him for a minute, Teddy quickly reaches into his shorts and strokes his cock.

Too soon however, his father finishes up, emerging to see his son's hand coming up from the bulge in his shorts. Dennis sighs, noting his son's continuing glances at his mother's butt. "Get in there, son," he says softly. "You might consider a long, cold shower!"

Teddy looks away from his father, guilt all over his face and he quickly steps out of his shorts and under the shower. He also tries to stay turned away from his father, quickly lathering up and paying a lot of attention to his aching cock. It's not too long before he is full jack-off mode, head thrown back and eyes closed as he strokes his cock frantically.

Dennis who has been focusing on his own wife's shapely rear end, turns and catches him in the act and before Teddy can come says forcefully. "You've been in there long enough -- rinse off...now!" I see sympathy there in Dennis's face, but a lifetime of prudish behavior kicks in and overrides everything else.

When both have dressed, Dennis gathers everyone in a circle and talks quietly to them. "Loved ones, we are in a difficult place and we cannot turn on each other. We must work together and with the help of the Lord, we will get through this trial. Turn your stress and anger to something that will help you endure -- we get through this together or not at all."

He is staring at his wife as he speaks. So is everyone else. Only Teddy's motives are clear as her water soaked bra, little more than straps and swatches of light cotton do little to reveal her breasts to everyone. Teddy stares at his mother's breast with a hunger that is almost tangible.

Lori looks down dejectedly and says, "You are right. I lost my temper and I shouldn't have." She looks up at her daughter, tears flowing again. "Taylor, I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Taylor sniffs and nods and then mother and daughter are in each others arms and both are crying and sobbing as their tension finds at least a momentary release. Although I think Dennis is relieved that his wife has comprehended his message, it provides little comfort to him or his son as they watch the two women press against each other.

The family's second day ends with an incredible amount of tension in the small room. It will be a long time before anyone falls asleep. There is more than one drawn out sigh of frustration and gingerly carried out tossing and turning. Sometime late when both parents have fallen asleep and are softly snoring, Teddy eases from the bed and walks quietly towards the alcove, his eyes fixed on the other sleeping bodies, especially those of his mother and sister.

Lori, in her sleep is sprawled a bit, her right leg lying draped over her husband's thigh, revealing her crotch, pussy dark and mysterious underneath her panties in the dim light. Once again, her bra has slipped, revealing a small, pert breast, nipple hard and puckered as she dreams. Teddy quietly drops his shorts and sits on the commode and with his eyes locked in on the lovely spectacle of his mother, he begins to frantically stroke his swollen cock.

Teddy has been aching for release for two days and it is quick in coming. He presses his lips together to squelch any moans of pleasure and quickly explodes, a torrent of hot, fresh semen gushing forth that he captures with his free hand. He cums hard, muscles knotting and swelling as his sperm keeps spurting and spurting.

Just as his ejaculations ease up, Teddy is jerked to his feet as he hears his mother groan in her sleep and roll onto her side towards Dennis. Teddy yanks up his shorts and begins to edge back towards the bed -- his face showing the fear of being busted by his mother.

He is brought up short in surprise when his sister suddenly sits up in bed, a nasty smirk on her face. In a voice barely above a whisper, Taylor says, "You forgot to flush, little brother!"

Teddy swallows, his eyes wide as he watches his lovely sister slip silently from the bed, the look of the cat that swallowed the canary. Taylor sidles up to her brother, so close, her barely constrained breasts almost brushing against his naked chest. "Boys are so lucky -- a few quick strokes and you get relief," she whispers in his ear.

Teddy shivers as she reaches out with one hand and brings it to rest on his shoulder. "T-Taylor?" Teddy stammers. "What are you d-doing?"

Taylor smiles up into her brother's eyes as her fingers slowly trail downward and until she takes his hand and turns it over and slips her fingers into the slick, gooey streamers of semen pooled there. "Hmmmm, what were you going to do with this, Teddy?" she whispers. The young woman stirs her fingers around until the tips are covered with sperm and while her brother watches in shock, brings them to her mouth and sucks them clean.

"I've learned a few things at college, little brother," Taylor says. "I found out I like hard cocks and cum. I always wondered if you would ever notice anything besides sports..." She turns and glances at their mother. "I guess you have. I just wonder if you were masturbating over me or Mom?"

Taylor reaches down for Teddy's hand and brings it to her mouth. "Am I a bad girl, Teddy? Am I a sinner for loving the taste of cum?" Her tongue extends and laps at her brother's cum coated palm. "Am I going to hell for loving my brother's sweet sperm?"

Teddy lets out a groan as his sister hungrily licks his hand clean of semen, stopping only when their restlessly sleeping mother calls out, "No, that's not right!" and rolls over to face Taylor's side of the bed. Both her children move like they've been scalded -- Teddy hurrying back to his side of the bed and Taylor stepping to the alcove.

Moving gingerly, Teddy slips back into bed, careful not to wake his parents. Taylor sits down on the commode and pees. When she is finished, she flushes the toilet, but does not rise up. Her eyes shine in the dim light as she studies her family on the bed. Satisfied that her parents are still asleep, she stares earnestly at her brother and slowly spreads her thighs apart. Even in the barely lit room, her brother can see the glistening wetness of her labia, blooming like an erotic hot house flower.

Teddy raises up on his elbows, taking in his sister, panties around her ankles, as she slips a hand down across her stomach and into the bare, wet flesh between her legs. As her brother watches, Taylor begins to play with herself, fingering her young, hairless cunt, plunging first one, then two, then three fingers into her luscious, slick pussy. She smiles both shyly and naughtily at her brother, eyes hooded with lust as she finger fucks her own juicy twat.

Minutes pass with Taylor becoming more frantic in her masturbation with every single second. Teddy stares, occasionally licking his lips as his sister fingers herself, fingers now dripping with pussy cream, the aroma becoming pungent in the small room, making his nostrils flare and causing the return of his erection. Taylor is almost lifting herself off the toilet, toes trying to dig into the floor as pleasure begins to wrack her body, her full breasts bouncing as she begins to cum.

Somehow, she manages to muffle her noises of orgasm, her teeth clenched together and her face screwed up as she cums, her only noise a low, whistling noise as she breathes through her nose. Finally, her muscles unclench and relax as her orgasm fades. Taylor's breasts heave heavily as she gasps for air, all the while looking lovingly at her brother. She heaves herself to her feet and on shaky legs, makes her way back to the bed, walking silently around to her brother.

She glances at her sleeping parents and then leans down, her breasts all but spilling from her soiled bra and whispers to her brother, "You have no idea how bad I needed that. I'm going crazy walking around and seeing yours and Daddy's cocks all stiff and big in your underwear. I am so horny!"

She moves her mouth from Teddy's ear to his mouth and brushes her lips against his. Softly, almost too softly for even my mikes to hear, she says, "I liked having you watch me, Teddy -- it made me just that much hotter." She kisses him again, not a soul kiss, but a passionate one anyways. When the kiss is done, she continues in her soft, bedroom voice, "I got to taste you, little brother -- it's only fair you get to taste me!"

Taylor extends the hand she had fucked herself with, fingers wet with her cream and brushes them over Teddy's lips. Teddy stiffens in shock and surprise, but quickly recovers and his tongue emerges and he opens his lips wide so his sister can stick her fingers into his mouth and he eagerly sucks them clean.

Taylor smiles down at Teddy and starts to whisper something to him, but their mother start suddenly and rolls onto her back. Her hand reaches out to the narrow empty space next to her and she murmurs, "Taylor." In the blink of an eye, Taylor, like a young gazelle seems to leap and appear at the foot of the bed just as Lori sits up, blinking the sleep away and calls out, "Taylor?"

In a whispered voice still hoarse with arousal, Taylor replies, "I'm here, Mom."

Lori looks at her daughter, still waking up. She seems confused and then as she sniffs the air, she becomes confused and turns to check on Teddy, who is flat on his back, eyes slammed shut in a poor imitation of a person sleeping. One can almost see his jaw muscles clenching in fear. Turning back to Taylor, Lori murmurs, "What are you doing? Why are you up?"

Taylor lets out the eternal sigh of the exasperated teenager and replies, "I went and peed, Mom. Do you mind -- I figured you didn't want me doing it in the bed!"

Lori studies her daughter thoughtfully and again turns to look at her son, before saying, "Don't be a smart mouth. I was -- I'm just worried is all."

Taylor shuffles back to her side of the bed, letting out another long suffering sigh. "Give it a rest, Mother and relax." She climbs into bed and rolls away from her mother, relief of not getting caught evident on her face.

I settle back to watch the family all fall asleep, but then something catches my eye and I focus in on the father, Dennis. I curse myself and then laugh. I was so caught up in the mischief of the children that I ignored Dennis. I zoom in to confirm it. An enormous tent is sticking up from his boxer shorts. Dennis is awake! I feel my heart pounding, wondering how much he seen. Did he watch his daughter finger fuck herself or watch her lick Teddy's cum off his hand or realize Taylor was feeding her brother her own pussy juices? Why didn't this man of God stop them? I am grinning as I retire for the night. I am seeing great progress here, I think as I fall asleep.

Morning brings new tensions as Dennis struggles with his knowledge of his children's actions of the night before. He seems to be hesitant to bring it out in the open, perhaps in light of Lori's volatile temperament. He takes an opportunity to speak quietly with each of his children separately, Teddy visibly paling at his words and looking somewhat contrite as he and his father engage in prayer where the key theme is to resist temptations.

Dennis's efforts with his daughter bring a somewhat different response. Taylor does not appear as repentant, but rather appears both bored and amused by her father's whispered comments to behave, especially around her brother. She kneels with her father and while he prays with her, stares over her father's shoulders at Teddy, smiling at her brother who is dividing his attention between his mother and Taylor.

When Dennis finishes and they rise to their feet, Taylor leans in, brushing herself against her father as she kisses him on the cheek and says in a sweet voice, "Thanks, Daddy!" She walks away from him, glancing back over her shoulder to confirm that he's sporting another erection.

Another day is spent with four adults prowling around, pretending not to be affected by each others mostly naked body. Lori seems more resigned and while she keeps a vigilant eye on her children as they sit and talk, she no longer tries to keep them separated. I do think she notices her husband's lingering looks at Taylor as she seems to strut and pose, very much aware of her father's hungry stares.