The I-Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

"I'm going to eat your pussy, Mother," Taylor teases. "I'm going to suck Teddy's hot spunk right out of your mommy cunt!" The young woman, her strength recovered and now aroused as never before, climbs atop her mother straddling Lori's face -- her own cum filled cunt above her mother's own face. She waggles her hips, flaunting her pussy and flexing her cunt muscles causing a glop of sperm and pussy cream to fall and splatter on her mother's chin and neck.

"Are you hungry, Mother?" Taylor taunts her mom. "Are you dying to find out what Daddy's hot cum tastes like inside your little girl's twat?" With a growl, Taylor dives between her mother's thighs, her tongue lashing out to run the length of Lori's labia, slicing deep to scoop up her brother's cum.

"Ohhh Taylor, that's lov..." Lori moans before her words are muffled by her daughter's descending pelvis, grinding her bald mound against her mouth. I watch in delighted awe as mother and daughter slurp and lick each other's cunts. The room grows quiet except for the obscene noises of Lori's and Taylor's tongues and mouths devouring pussy and semen. Dennis and Teddy watch amazed, aroused and enraptured by the sapphic and incestuous scene before them.

Lori, her pussy already incredibly sensitized by the tremendous fucking by her son, succumbs first, her body beginning to writhe as Taylor's tongue and lips quickly bring her to a powerful orgasm. Taylor traps her mother's clitoris between her lips and seems to be humming as Lori screams and sobs, actual streamers of pussy juice ejaculating from her cunt.

As her mother's screams of pleasure fade, Taylor undulates her hips, rubbing her cunt over her mother's face and hisses, "I'm so close, Mom -- please don't stop. Lick my clitty -- suck it and lick it, make me CUM, Mother!" Taylor tightens her thighs against Lori's face and digs her hands into her mother's tight cheeks and rolls them over, still locked in a sixty-nine, bringing her mother on top.

Teddy groans as he takes in his mother's face, red and glistening -- smeared with his father's sperm and his sister's juices. She eyes her son's again erect and throbbing cock and moans, "Fuck Mommy, Teddy!" before focusing on her daughter's pussy, spying Taylor's swollen clitoris and taking it into her mouth.

Taylor's response is immediate as her body stiffens as if electrified and we all hear her muffled sobs as Lori grinds her cunt down on her daughter's face. Lori, unused to female loving, perhaps is not gentle enough and Taylor's screams of pleasure overload reach her and she eases her grip on her daughter's throbbing nub.

Teddy glances at his father and says, "I gotta fuck Mom some more!"

He's not asking his father for permission, but Dennis nods anyway, his cock now stiff and long again. He and his son knee scramble on their knees until they are lined up with their hearts' desires. Dennis is between Taylor's twitching legs and when Lori senses his presence, she looks up just in time to see three quick spurts of cunt juice shoot from her daughter's cunt to splatter against Dennis's cock and groin.

Lori's eyes widen as she sees Dennis's angry shaft approaching and she groans, "Fuck her, baby! Fuck our little girl!" Dennis does or does not hear her. With the touch of his daughter's hot cream, he is consumed with lust and without hesitation, he rams his cock home, bringing more muffled screams from Taylor as he buries his penis inside her.

Teddy holds off long enough to see this happening, grinning as he moves behind his mother, hands taking hold of her ass and ogling the carnal scene of his sister licking their mother. He places his erection against the wide open folds of his mother's cunt, her flesh hot and glistening from her juices, his sperm and his sister's saliva. Taylor, despite being near mad with pleasure still has the presence of mind to abandon their mother's pussy for a moment and lick her brother's shaft.

"Oh Lord almighty!" Teddy gasps as he watches his sister somehow wrap her lips around his swollen cockhead and clean it of their mother's juices from earlier with her twirling tongue. Taylor gives him a last lick and wheezes, "F-fuck Mom! Fuck Mom now!"

Now comes Lori's turn to scream as her pussy, already quivering from their previous monster fuck and her daughter's tongue is again assaulted by his thick, erect penis! Seeking comfort, Teddy's mother presses her face into her daughter's naked flesh, currently engorged with Dennis's erect penis. Lori's fingers claw the mattress as she tries to find solace in licking her daughter's pussy and her husband's, her tongue slithering around Taylor's engorged clitoris.

Both women are soon exchanging moans as they duel to push each other past the breaking point, tongues rolling over aroused cunt flesh and licking pussy cream and semen from the constantly thrusting shafts. I am almost moved to tears as I see these four distinct individuals become as one, merging into one loving and incestuous entity bent only on giving and receiving pleasure -- no petty differences or hatreds or resentment, only love in its purest form.

For this family, time has no meaning as they glory in the wonder of their new found understanding of love and its seems as if the music of pleasure echoes off the walls of the I-Room for immeasurable hours before in a crescendo of sobs and cries, all four are in the throes of a mutual orgasm that seems to go on and on forever before the family as one collapses in a weary and well deserved sleep.

I dim the lights and then observe that even exhaustion will not keep them from experiencing their new world. In near darkness throughout the night, kisses and caresses will be traded, pussies will be mounted and fucked sweet and slow, cocks will be tongued and sucked with sweet delight, cum from cunt and penis will be shared and shared again.

Like a family on the point of starvation given free reign in a buffet, Teddy and Lori, Dennis and Taylor will gorge themselves over the next several days, unable to keep their hands off each other. At first, they pair off, parent with child, Lori insatiable when it comes to her son's thick cock. The very act of kneeling in front of Teddy becomes a moving, religious experience as she seems to embody something both sacred and obscene in the intense loving way she sucks her son's cock.

Dennis fucks his daughter with the intensity of a new convert to the faith, his eyes almost glowing with new comprehension of the world. I have to wonder -- did Luther have the same intensity...were the evangelists of the Great Awakenings as profoundly affected as this man as he realizes that there is so much more to believe in? As he strokes in and out of Taylor's slick, wet pussy, he sings praises to his God, thanking his deity endlessly for allowing him the privilege of truly knowing his daughter.

As the days pass, I am pleased to see a rebirth in the romance of Dennis and Lori. By expanding their love to include their children, they have somehow rekindled what had been best a flickering flame into something akin to a raging fire. Taylor and Teddy will watch in awe as their parents make wild, passionate love, overjoyed at the happiness they have never seen before in their parents' faces.

Likewise, Dennis and Lori are enraptured as they watch their son and daughter fuck like mad beasts, Taylor driven almost insane by the intense pleasure Teddy's cock gives her. From the first, they come together like longtime lovers, almost by instinct knowing how to best please the other.

And Lori confesses to her family her utter delight in enjoying lesbian love, allowing Taylor (who will own up to being actively and enthusiastically bisexual since high school), to teach her how to better love another woman. Both women consider pussy a delicacy, even more so when filled with a generous amount of hot semen. Many hours will pass with the men recovering while enjoying the erotic spectacle of mother and daughter eating each other's wet pussies.

New experiences will be had by all -- perhaps none greater than Taylor's leading the men to take Lori together. Lori will weep with joy, suspended between her two male lovers -- her husband's long cock deep in her ass while her son fucks her pussy. She is like an erotic rag doll -- impaled on two large dicks, her body in constant frenzy as she savors being completely filled by cockmeat.

Taylor enjoys those moments too and does what Lori cannot. Although there is much screaming, sweating and pain, Taylor somehow worms her brother's thick penis into her asshole, her orgasm resembling nothing so much as an erotic seizure -- breasts bouncing madly as she comes again and again and then screaming herself hoarse with incestuous pleasure as her father mounts her as well, her long, athletic body trapped between Teddy's and Dennis's insatiable cocks.

I am a long time bringing this sexual spectacle of biblical proportions to a close. Ten days will pass after the family first understands the truth before I can bring myself to intrude on their incestuous Eden. All are resting on the bed after a morning of making love. Teddy is on his back with his mother curled up beside him. Lori is idly fingering herself, occasionally lifting a semen covered finger to her mouth to suck languorously while she waits for her son to recover. Dennis and Taylor too have just finished making love. Dennis is on bottom, trying to catch his breath and his daughter is still riding him, making her orgasm linger as she works her cunt muscles around her father's shaft, delaying his eventual shrinking as she milks every little bit of sperm remaining in Dennis's cock.

"HAVE YOU FOUND ENLIGHTENMENT?" I say, scaring each of them momentarily. "HAVE YOU DISCOVERED YOUR TRUTH?"

The family look at each other, all eventually turning to the head of the family, knowing he should speak. Dennis sits up, wrapping his arms around his daughter, still slowly rocking on his dick. "I think we have found what you brought us here to find."

"AND WHAT IS THAT?" I ask.

Dennis pauses to consider his words, smiling as Taylor leans forward and nuzzles his neck, a little sigh escaping her lips. "The truth is...the truth is that we were blind. We did not see all the possibilities that God offers us -- all the ways of love that are there to be enjoyed and savored and relished."

"YES, THAT IS PART OF TRUTH. PLEASE GO ON."

Dennis nods and replies, "I think that here we found that we get too wrapped in old tradition and morals -- that we lost the meaning of what Jesus taught us -- that love is the greatest thing of all and that love is everywhere around us."

He glances over at Lori and smiles as he sees her slowly stroking their son's cock back to an erection. She is looking at her husband with loving pride and she looks up to the ceiling and says, "We learned that we shouldn't deny the love right in front of us and that love shared only produces more love."

"AND WHEN YOU LEAVE HERE -- WILL YOU CONTINUE TO PRACTICE THIS NEWLY DISCOVERED TRUTH?"

Dennis nods vigorously. "Absolutely!" He looks at each member of our family. "We have experienced a revelation of holy proportions. One would be a fool to deny God's offering of love. We will never give this up and we will, with the Lord's help, try and spread the word -- in our own way, join you in this missionary cause."

"THANK YOU -- I AM HONORED THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY. I AM PLEASED TO HAVE HAD THE PRIVELEGE OF WITNESSING YOUR REBIRTH AND YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER."

I confess that I am sad to see them leave -- they embody so much what I believe and want to share with the world. Come morning, they wake up back in the world, dressed and in their family van not three miles from their home. As always, the media descends upon them after the authorities announce their safe return. The family is grilled mercilessly by the various involved law enforcement agencies. They provide no more insight into their abduction than any of the previous "victims."

As our government offers up its latest salacious scandal, the media will eventually abandon the family and they will try and pick up the old threads of their lives and attempt to weave their new understanding of the world with their old ways. It is difficult. Dennis is a changed man and his congregation quickly picks up on it. His sermons of hellfire and brimstone are replaced with impassioned sermons on embracing the love that Jesus offers -- to be like him and embrace the concept of loving your fellow man and woman. His traditionalist church is not amused.

Nor are they happy with the more affectionate and passionate woman who is Dennis's wife. She embraces life more freely than ever before, her happiness exhibited in the sexier clothes she wears and the attitudes she expresses. When Taylor, who four months after the ordeal becomes pregnant, it is clear to both the family and the church that they are not compatible any longer and Dennis offers his resignation.

At this point, I send my representative, both with the compensatory boon contained within the bank deposit book in their name, but with an offer. Many people in the world assume that the enlightened ones who embrace family love have no use for religion, but nothing can be further from the truth. We are of many faiths and we, like everyone else, have need of spiritual guidance. I have served in that capacity, but acknowledge that I am just a layman in such matters. Our island has need of a minister and though my representative, I offer Dennis the position and he accepts.

I will be in the third row when Dennis delivers his first sermon, praying for everyone to find their god's blessings. I will be there when his and Taylor's new daughter is christened and proudly accept the duty as little Tina's godfather, a duty I hope to be offered again when Lori gives birth to Teddy's child. Lori, wise as only a mother can be is correct. "Love shared only produces more love."

Again, I pronounce the I-Room a success. I offer up prayers of happiness, knowing it will not be the last.

The End...for now.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers