The I-Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

"Stop this, son," she pleads, stopping in front of him -- her smallish, pert breasts heaving, nipples swollen like ripe strawberries. "This isn't right." Lori's voice is small and desperate. Teddy just stares at his mother, his hand never pausing as it strokes his cock while the shower sprays away the soap from his body.

"Oh please, Teddy. Do what mommy says," whispers Lori, reaching out to stop his moving hand. She misses his hand and her fingers find his cock instead. Her eyes widen as she looks down and watches helplessly as her fingers betray her, wrapping around his thick, erect penis.

Lori is wide-eyed with wonder and fear as she slowly turns her gaze upwards to look into her son's lust glazed eyes, mumbling almost incoherently, "Do...do what Mommy...do Mommy...son..." Her hand is slowly moving up and down the length of Teddy's cock as she looks up at Teddy, the fear gone now, replaced by hunger.

A low growl begins somewhere deep within Teddy and builds until with a roar he springs at his mother, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her to him while he mashes his mouth against her lips. A terrified squeal from his mother draws the attention of Dennis and Taylor who jump to their feet as they watch Teddy's hands slide down Lori's back to cup her tight ass cheeks and lift her up.

As Lori's feet leave the ground, Teddy moves forward. His mother's fists hammer ineffectually on his brawny shoulders while her legs kick and flail. Lori gasps as her back slaps against the alcove wall and then she screams as Teddy lifts her up, hands somehow cupping her ass cheeks and urging her thighs apart, and then thrusts upwards, the head of his cock pressing into her open flesh.

I am myself caught by surprise and before I can deliver my traditional offer, Teddy has wormed several inches of his cock into his mother's wet cunt. Lori's face is contorted by pain and pleasure and she stops hitting her son, now her nails digging into his flesh.

Dennis stands slack-jawed with amazement for several seconds, staring at the spectacle of his son fucking his mother against the wall. Finally, anger clouds his face and he takes a step forward, but Taylor takes his arm and spins him around. Her expression is one of utter lust and her hand drops and takes his still stiff and throbbing cock and she pulls him backwards towards the bed until she falls onto her back. Dennis, his wife and son's incestuous activity forgotten climbs between Taylor's wide flung legs his breathing ragged as he prepares to mount his daughter.

I have to laugh as I almost miss my cue a second time. I open up my microphone and release the magnetic lock in one motion. "THE MOMENT OF TRUTH IS AT HAND!" I announce as the door swings open. "YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE BASIC TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELVES. YOU MAY PROCEED TO EXPLORE THIS NEW ASPECT OF YOUR LIVES OR YOU MAY CHOOSE TO LEAVE."

Lori and her son are oblivious to me. Lori's arms are wrapped tightly around her son's neck, knees drawn back and heels digging into Teddy's ass cheeks as he buries his cock deep in his mother's womb again and again. Steam from the shower adds to the sweat on their bodies, making their skin glisten as mother and son fuck furiously. Lori's face is screwed up in pleasure as she draws blood biting Teddy's shoulder.

The only response I get from Dennis and Taylor is a snort of laughter from the daughter as she flings her pelvis upwards to meet her father's initial thrust into her cunt. Her laughter turns into a long, drawn out cry of pleasure as Dennis slides his hard and very long cock inside her, burying himself to the balls in one long drawn out motion.

"PRAISE GOD!" Dennis bellows in his best revival shout. He lowers his body on top of his daughter's, her flesh hot and yielding and kisses her madly while his butt begins to moving in a blurring motion, fucking in and out of Taylor's clasping cunt. They kiss like lovers too long denied each other, sucking and biting at each other's lips, tongues whirling insanely against each other, the whole time hammering her bald cunt with his cock, grinding his pubic hairs against her slick flesh.

Taylor's legs fly upwards, muscles cording on her toned thighs as she holds them in the classic "I'm getting the life fucked out of me" V formation. Her pleasure is reflected in her loud moans and in the clenched toes of her feet.

In the Alcove, Teddy is relentlessly fucking his mother, Lori's body trapped and suspended in the air between the wall and her son's body. Teddy's ass is quivering with exertion as he thrusts again and again into his mother's cunt. He tries to go faster, but despite her pussy overflowing with the juices of her ecstasy, her pussy is simply too small and tight to allow for the quick thrusts Teddy is seeking. No matter, both are moaning between wet kisses from the intense pleasure that mother and son are giving each other.

Lori tries to beg her son to fuck her, but her words get tangled up in the delicious friction building in her pussy and the best she can do is grunt and sob a word from time to time."Oh godddd....fu-fu-FUCK...oh fu-yesss-fu...LOVE...Te-teddy!"

Teddy's world centers around his cock driving in and out of his mother and the messy kisses they share between groans. As his cock becomes more coated with his mother's slick creams, he does manage to worm his thick meat in and out more quickly, driving Lori to hitherto unknown heights of carnal pleasure.

Across the room, Taylor is shouting, "FUCK ME, DADDY, FUCK ME! I LOVE DADDY'S COCK!" The young woman's body is writhing and bucking, meeting her father's strokes with the reckless eagerness that only a young woman can muster. Dennis has an almost manic look of lust etched on his face as he slams his cock into his daughter's pussy again and again. He covers her bouncing breasts with love bits, making her scream even more as he bites down hard on his daughter's long nipples.

So into their own incestuous fuck are Dennis and Taylor that they don't even look up as Lori begins to scream shrilly as her son suddenly tenses up and slams his thick penis home and with the roar of a rutting lion begins to cum inside his mother. I wince as Lori slams her head back against the wall as she has the most intense orgasm of her life -- spurred on by the knowledge that her womb is being pumped full of her son's hot and vital semen.

Both their naked bodies, hot and sweaty, lock together and for an exquisite moment they are an erotic statue of mother and son love perfected, both bodies straining to get that one more sweet inch of son-cock inside a motherly pussy. Lori's head slumps forward then and her whole body seems to collapse, impaled on her son's cock -- a pleased smile on her face.

Teddy pauses to catch his breath and then he grins at the naughty spectacle of his mother stuck on his still hard cock, her legs dangling along his thighs, held up only by his strong hands and his massive pole. He groans, "I love you, Mom," and then using the wall for partial support, he begins to thrust in and out of his nearly unconscious mother again -- his cock never having lost its erect state.

On the bed, Dennis's efforts are reaching their natural conclusion. "I'm cumming in you, daughter. I -- I love you, Taylor," he moans to his daughter before covering her mouth with his and then driving as deep as he can, grinding his crotch into her hairless folds, Dennis begins cumming in his daughter's cunt.

Taylor, wild-eyed with pleasure explodes with the heat of her daddy's sperm bathing her insides into a monster orgasm that sees her wrenching her body around underneath her father before she gains enough self control to make him groan as she begins milking his cock for the jets of steamy semen he is giving her. Their moans mix with that of Lori and Teddy and I sit watching in awe as I savor this family's headlong plunge into incest.

Finally, Dennis slips off his daughter's body with a sigh, rolling over to expose his half erect and cum covered cock. Taylor shakily sits up and falls atop her father, showering him with kisses as she says over and over again, "I love you, Daddy!" Her kisses gradually travel southward and as she begins to lick and suck his cock clean of their mixed juices, both turn eyes to the nasty spectacle of mother and son.

Lori resembles a life size and beautiful rag doll impaled by a huge shaft of hard cockmeat. Teddy is driving his cock home steadily, making her limp arms and legs waggle as his cock disappears inside his mother's body, forcing sperm and cunt cream out with every thrust. Lori's head is on her son's shoulder, mouth open and tongue peeking out. Through slitted eyes, she watches her daughter cleaning Dennis's cock with her tongue. With each movement of Teddy's massive cock into her tight cunt, Lori lets out a little cry or moan, each one a little louder than the one before. Teddy's strong hands squeeze her toned ass cheeks and her nipples scrape deliciously against his chest, the sweet friction only adding to her pleasure.

Dennis's eyes are aflame -- not with anger at watching his son mercilessly fucking his wife, but with suddenly realized desire. He understands now -- I can see that, if nothing else, it's evidenced in the quick recovery of his penis, spurred on by his daughter's hard working mouth.

Taylor sucks him into another hard cockstand and giggles as she follows his gaze and she joins him in watching mother and son fuck, her hand slowly stroking her father's cock. "Isn't it beautiful, Daddy? Don't Mom and Teddy look so sinful and nasty?" she sighs as she works her father's cock with her fist. She sits up from between her father's legs and kisses him with her cum crusted mouth. He returns her kiss eagerly -- hungrily, the whole time keeping his eyes on his son's ceaseless pumping of his cock inside Lori."

Taylor moans into her father's mouth, "I need you inside me, Daddy!" and she climbs onto her hands and knees, raising her young, shapely ass in the air and wiggles it as she looks over her shoulder. "Fuck me, Daddy -- show me how good you really fuck!" Taylor knows well what she is doing, positioning herself so she and her father can make love while watching her brother and mother continue their all consuming fuck.

Dennis looks with amazement at his daughter's wiggling ass, her cunt exposed below, labia spread wide and his own semen slowly dripping from her young cunt. I hear him mutter over and over, "Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!" as he rises to his knees and guides himself to his daughter's pussy. "I do love you, Taylor -- you're my slut daughter and God be praised, I love you so!" With a triumphant shout, Dennis pushes his cock into his daughter's cum filled cunt and as she cries out in incestuous triumph, pushing her butt back to meet his thrusts, both turn their eyes to Teddy and Lori.

Lori slowly emerges from her cock induced trance, becoming more aware of her surroundings with each passing second. She finally lifts her head from her son's chest, pausing to suck on his pebble hard nipple before looking into his eyes and uttering her first coherent sentence in a while, "Teddy, Mommy loves your cock!" She wraps her arms and legs around her son's body, pulling herself tight against him and kissing him with all the passion and desire that only a mother can muster. Their tongues dance and play as their bodies quiver with the exertion and delight they are sharing.

Finally, their kiss ends, slivers of saliva hanging wetly between their lips as they both turn and look cheek to cheek across the room where Dennis and Taylor are fucking while watching them in turn. Taylor's fingers are digging into the mattress as her father slams his long dick into her again and again, making her ripe, meaty tits sway back and forth. Taylor is almost slack-jawed with pleasure as she revels in her father's cock while she moans, "Look at Mom and Teddy, Daddy! Don't they look beautiful? Teddy's really fucking Mom good with his big cock and Momma loves it! It's almost as good as your big cock, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard!"

Taylor's face suddenly scrunches up and she struggles to stay on her hands and knees as an intense orgasm sweeps over as her father's cock probes deeper within her than anyone ever has. She wails, "SO GOOOOD, DADDDYYY! LOVE IT -- LOVE YOUR COCK -- LOVE YOU, DADDDDDYYYY!" Dennis leans forward and helps support her by cupping her meaty tits while his cock pistons in and out of her clasping pussy.

Taylor's powerful orgasm sets off a sympathetic response in her mother. Lori, already on the verge of cumming from her son's thick dick falls over the edge and begins sobbing with pleasure as another orgasm explodes within her pussy, reducing her body to spastic jerks and twitches as she is swept away by the sheer ecstasy Teddy's cock is giving her. She babbles and cries as again her son presses his lips to hers, kissing her as he holds her up and continued to drive into her wet, sperm filled cunt.

Dennis in turn never pauses as his daughter squirms and quivers under his continuous thrusts into her young pussy. Having cummed once, he seems determined to fuck his daughter forever. He now longer frowns at the erotic sight of his wife and son locked, indeed he seems more aroused than ever, able to tear his sight away from seeing Teddy's thick meat driving in and out of Lori only when he looks down and marvels at the sight of his own cock, long and as hard as he has ever known, sliding in and out of his daughter, his shaft coated in his own semen and Taylor's pussy juices.

Teddy is shaking with effort now, the strain of not only fucking his mother, but basically carrying her in his arms and his cock causing the sweat to pour from his body and his muscles to bulge. His mother is again slumped against him, exhausted and stunned from her second orgasm in about twenty minutes. Teddy eyes the bed and gathering his strength, moves away from the wall, Lori now only supported by his hands on her ass cheeks and his cock buried deep inside his mother. He slowly walks towards the bed -- each step causing his cock to momentarily sink deeper inside Lori's womb and drawing a small sound of pleasure from her lips. It is as erotic a scene as I have ever been privileged to witness. Teddy carrying his mother reminds me of an adult carrying a sleeping child to bed -- a child really to old to still be carried. She is slumped in his arms, her legs hanging down and swinging freely.

Dennis recognizes Teddy's need to lay his mother down on the bed and awkwardly backs himself up, guiding Taylor back slowly, tugging on her tits to make his direction clear. Teddy kneels on the bed and eases his mother down, bringing himself to rest atop her, arms braced to keep his weight from crushing her. He does this with care and tenderness, never allowing his cock to slip from Lori's pussy.

Teddy looks up at his sister and father. Taylor leers back between thrusts of her daddy's cock and Dennis gives him a smile and a slow nod, conveying his approval of this incestuous situation. Teddy seems to be choking back tears as he mutters in a strained voice, "I love you," to both of them. He looks down at his mother, her expression one of almost utter bliss and joy and he begins slowly to fuck her again.

As he slides his cock in and out of his mother, her eyes flutter open and she moans, "Oh God! I don't know how much more I can take, but baby, please don't stop!" She arches her body, driving herself up to meet her son's stroke, slowly spreading her legs, trying to open herself up more to him. She realizes she's on the bed and she turns her head to see Taylor looking down, almost above her.

Mother and daughter share a silent conversation with their eyes and Lori drops one hand from Teddy's shoulders and slides it across the mattress to cover Taylor's hand. Teddy continues to thrust and soon finds himself matching his father's rhythm -- both moving in and out of mother and daughter together. Perhaps it is intentional, perhaps not. Soon mother and daughter are moaning in unison as Teddy and Dennis increase their thrusts. Lori's pussy is adapting to her son's dick and she is wet beyond all belief.

Cries fill the room as Lori and Taylor beg son and father to fuck them harder. Cries become screams and the sound of sweaty flesh slapping sweaty flesh becomes greater and then Taylor squeezes her mother's hand and shouts, "CUMMING, DADDDDY! MAKE ME CUM CUM CUMMMM, DADDDDY!"

The sight of her daughter having an orgasm induced by Dennis sends Lori over the edge as well and she begins bucking and shaking as she comes again while impaled by her son's cock. Teddy groans and succumbs then, crying out, "I LOVE YOU, MOM!" as he drives deep one last time and begins to unload another massive load of hot semen inside his mother's womb.

Seeing his entire family having orgasms around him almost staggers Dennis and he bellows wordlessly as he sinks his shaft all the way inside his daughter and begins to fill her cunt with his sperm.

The cries of the whole family echo around the room for what seems forever before Dennis falls back, sliding out of his daughter's pussy. Soon after, Teddy uses what little energy he has left to lift himself off his mother, his cock slowly worming its way out of her clasping cunt, his penis still amazingly stiff -- drawing a long moan from his mother as he does before he tumbles onto his side, gasping for air.

Taylor collapses next to her mother, their faces just inches apart. Both struggle to breathe as they descend from the tremendous heights of their orgasms. When Taylor has her breath back, she says in a quiet voice, "Mom, I'm so sorry for all those terrible things I said and the way I acted. Can you forgive me?"

Lori, already wiping tears of pleasure out of her eyes, begins to tear up anew as she reaches out and strokes her daughter's face. "Oh, Taylor, there's nothing to forgive," she says in a hoarse voice. She grins and says, "You were absolutely right about one thing. I definitely needed to get laid!"

Taylor laughs and leans over and begins showering her Mom's face with little kisses. When finally she brushes her mother's lips with her own, both women stiffen and then Lori raises her head and kisses her daughter more firmly, slipping her tongue into Taylor's open mouth!

Mother and daughter share a long French kiss, both leisurely and passionate at the same time while Dennis and Teddy look on in amazement. Teddy has an evil grin on his face as he watches his mother and sister kiss while Dennis sighs and says in an almost reverent voice, "I give thanks to thee, Lord, for showing me the glories I have ever been too blind to see!"

Teddy's cock, now at half mast, begins to recover and even his middle aged father is aroused by the sight. Teddy grins at Dennis and says, "Amen, Dad!" and returns to stare at the two beautiful women.

Lori gives a happy sigh and then almost purrs as Taylor begins nuzzling and licking her throat, lapping up the fucksweat, trailing her tongue down from her mother's neck towards her pert breasts. Lori looks upwards on the bed where her husband is watching her and their daughter with lustful delight. "Baby...Dennis, is everything..."

Her husband smiles and nods before he replies, "It's all good -- we have had a revelation. Perhaps this is why we're here -- to see all the love God offers us that we ourselves deny. I love you, wife!"

Lori again tears up and says, "I love you, husband, now more than ev-OH!" She jerks in surprise as Taylor closes her lips around her mother's swollen nipple and less than gently bites down. Lori purses her lips and blows a kiss to her husband before returning her attention to her daughter who is eyeing her as she sucks her mother's breast.

Taylor's face is full of mischief as she makes her mother groan by tugging on her nipple with her teeth. Finally letting it slip from her mouth, Taylor says in a teasing voice, "Mom, I smell cum! I smell a cunt full of hot, nasty Teddy cum!" The girl kisses her way down her mother's stomach, taunting Lori as she goes. "It smells so good, Mom. Hot jizzum, hot son cum inside a nasty pussy!" Taylor rolls her tongue across her mother's trimmed bush -- making a satisfied sound as she licks of flecks of semen and cunt cream.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers